Photo

Problems with Installation or Playing TEA...

• Please log in to reply
277 replies to this topic

#201 m@tt

m@tt

#######

• Project Team
  • 4,056 posts
  • Projects:The Dwarf Holds
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 23 April 2009 - 06:13 AM

To 1.03?
Posted Image

#202 Elvenlord

Elvenlord

Polis Ranger

• Advisors
  • 3,838 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:21 PM

If you have patched all the way to 1.03, reinstall the game itself. Patch up again, then install TEA.

elvenlordbanner.jpg

#203 Forogorn

Forogorn
  • Members
  • 36 posts
  •  Forogorn

Posted 23 April 2009 - 11:32 PM

I just tried that and it doesn't work. Did I installed The Battle for Middle Earth in the wrong area or something? Or I installed TEA wrong?

Edited by Forogorn, 24 April 2009 - 04:34 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#204 Elvenlord

Elvenlord

Polis Ranger

• Advisors
  • 3,838 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 25 April 2009 - 01:33 AM

What drive did you install Bfme to? TEA automaticly assumes it's in C:

elvenlordbanner.jpg

#205 Forogorn

Forogorn
  • Members
  • 36 posts
  •  Forogorn

Posted 26 April 2009 - 05:52 PM

I installed it to D, but now it works fine after I change something. Thanks for the help.

Edited by Forogorn, 02 May 2009 - 01:42 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#206 Guest_Skynet1333_*

Guest_Skynet1333_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:10 AM

hello firstly wanted to thank you very good, I am writing this in another language and I am a translator to translate sorry if too much is not understood, the problem I have was the following, in 1st place which he was not reading the problems they had with many people and their responses can fix, let me now but I see the problem 5 are a lot of things invisible and pink, and install the game as 3 times the 1.03 update, I followed step by step but I still moving the same, I have clarified that the original game, hope you can help by looking after the 11 pages of problems and I am not used to the last problem,

PS: I have 1 plate 3d 256, that if a plate is no problem, I hope that your help me dying to try this mod, which recently saw this very good congratulations for what I would like to write more neutral that can translate that to is not very good translator of google

#207 m@tt

m@tt

#######

• Project Team
  • 4,056 posts
  • Projects:The Dwarf Holds
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 03 June 2009 - 09:57 AM

Which language is the game installed in?

I think the mod will want the English version installed (with the English 1.03 patch too).
Posted Image

#208 Elvenlord

Elvenlord

Polis Ranger

• Advisors
  • 3,838 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 03 June 2009 - 02:52 PM

It depends on the language. I seem to recall some working with TEA, English obviously, but others not. I don't remember which do or don't though :rolleyes:

elvenlordbanner.jpg

#209 Guest_skynet1333_*

Guest_skynet1333_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2009 - 07:23 PM

hello firstly wanted to thank you very good, I am writing this in another language and I am a translator to translate sorry if too much is not understood, the problem I have was the following, in 1st place which he was not reading the problems they had with many people and their responses can fix, let me now but I see the problem 5 are a lot of things invisible and pink, and install the game as 3 times the 1.03 update, I followed step by step but I still moving the same, I have clarified that the original game, hope you can help by looking after the 11 pages of problems and I am not used to the last problem,

PS: I have 1 plate 3d 256, that if a plate is no problem, I hope that your help me dying to try this mod, which recently saw this very good congratulations for what I would like to write more neutral that can translate that to is not very good translator of google

hello again, if I have the game in English and in English 1.03 patch and everything you ask but I go all pink and transparent and I tired to delete and reinstall install

#210 Elvenlord

Elvenlord

Polis Ranger

• Advisors
  • 3,838 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 03 June 2009 - 08:10 PM

Hmmmmm.... pink units and transparent units are usually caused by the game not knowing what skin to use. Are you sure you placed the .big file in the right place?

elvenlordbanner.jpg

#211 Guest_Skynet-1333_*

Guest_Skynet-1333_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2009 - 08:18 PM

Hmmmmm.... pink units and transparent units are usually caused by the game not knowing what skin to use. Are you sure you placed the .big file in the right place?

if it is in the correct place, like in my hiso google translation is not well understood what needs to be cleaned in the directory, just tried many things but if you could detail how to do to clean up the directory as it says to solve the problem 6, layering is not like that but I am sure

#212 Elvenlord

Elvenlord

Polis Ranger

• Advisors
  • 3,838 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 06 June 2009 - 08:36 PM

The un-install/re-install should have cleaned everything.

What drive is Battle for middle-earth installed to? And where is The Elven Alliance installed?

You may have a corrupt download as well. Try downloading The Elven Alliance again.

Edited by Elvenlord, 06 June 2009 - 08:37 PM.

elvenlordbanner.jpg

#213 Guest_Skynet-1333_*

Guest_Skynet-1333_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2009 - 09:41 PM

What drive is Battle for middle-earth installed to? And where is The Elven Alliance installed?

You may have a corrupt download as well. Try downloading The Elven Alliance again.

thank you for responding so fast = D
estube removing all.'s big game to see if it worked but it did not work xD. I installed the game in E: / games / lord
map and the saves are here:

C: \ Documents and Settings \ Administrator \ Application Data \ My Battle for Middle-earth Files

q I did install it in C: \ Documents and Settings \ Administrator \ Application Data \ My Battle for Middle-earth Files
your mod and then remove and put him here:
E: / games / lord
to see any of the two ways to run between buestro forum to ask questions, read all the problems previously oviamente.

if you notice that the file jacket Textures.big I saw everything very similar to pink as I saw your mod, but just that much worse, with their heroes mod I can not see buildings and the power of the ring and some enemy soldiers if I can see color well and others that Roeros seems like a bubble gum xD, asi q q I think the texture of his opera because I do not ElvenAlliance.big aq is taking another texture and causing the problem but remove the texture . big and is getting worse so I do not know what may be causing conflict with your mod: S

I like pictures I saw your mod :

http://img190.images...90/problem1.jpg
http://img190.images...72/problem2.jpg

#214 Guest_Skynet-1333_*

Guest_Skynet-1333_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2009 - 09:44 PM

thank you for responding so fast = D
estube removing all.'s big game to see if it worked but it did not work xD. I installed the game in E: / games / lord
map and the saves are here:

C: \ Documents and Settings \ Administrator \ Application Data \ My Battle for Middle-earth Files

q I did install it in C: \ Documents and Settings \ Administrator \ Application Data \ My Battle for Middle-earth Files
your mod and then remove and put him here:
E: / games / lord
to see any of the two ways to run between buestro forum to ask questions, read all the problems previously oviamente.

if you notice that the file jacket Textures.big I saw everything very similar to pink as I saw your mod, but just that much worse, with their heroes mod I can not see buildings and the power of the ring and some enemy soldiers if I can see color well and others that Roeros seems like a bubble gum xD, asi q q I think the texture of his opera because I do not ElvenAlliance.big aq is taking another texture and causing the problem but remove the texture . big and is getting worse so I do not know what may be causing conflict with your mod: S

I like pictures I saw your mod :

http://img190.images...90/problem1.jpg
http://img190.images...72/problem2.jpg

I forget to get that again and reistale mod but its still the same: /

#215 Elvenlord

Elvenlord

Polis Ranger

• Advisors
  • 3,838 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 06 June 2009 - 10:28 PM

I think that may be your problem. You can't run two mods at once :p
Where is this other mod located? Is it in the same place as The Elven Alliance, or in E: / games / lord?
From what I can tell in the pictures, it seems whatever was in the orginal game is showing up, but the new stuff is not.

Oh, and it's not my mod :p

elvenlordbanner.jpg

#216 Guest_Skynet1333_*

Guest_Skynet1333_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 June 2009 - 02:52 AM

I think that may be your problem. You can't run two mods at once :p
Where is this other mod located? Is it in the same place as The Elven Alliance, or in E: / games / lord?
From what I can tell in the pictures, it seems whatever was in the orginal game is showing up, but the new stuff is not.

Oh, and it's not my mod :p

hello again before q no excuse for that post above my nephew gave the enter key -.-

I do not have another mod in the game except the Elven Alliance, which is mentioned in texture.big that comes with the original game a greeting

#217 Elvenlord

Elvenlord

Polis Ranger

• Advisors
  • 3,838 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 07 June 2009 - 03:24 AM

Oh my bad, I thought you were using that hero mod :p

I have one last-ditch thought. Uninstall one more time. Both the game and the mod. Reinstall, to the C: drive if possible. Patch up. Download and install Elven Alliance. Don't touch any of the files except just to install them. Don't open anything not required to install.

If that doesn't work, I'm out. You'll have to wait for someone with more experiance to come by. Sorry.

elvenlordbanner.jpg

#218 Guest_Skynet1333_*

Guest_Skynet1333_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2009 - 02:59 AM

Oh my bad, I thought you were using that hero mod :p

I have one last-ditch thought. Uninstall one more time. Both the game and the mod. Reinstall, to the C: drive if possible. Patch up. Download and install Elven Alliance. Don't touch any of the files except just to install them. Don't open anything not required to install.

If that doesn't work, I'm out. You'll have to wait for someone with more experiance to come by. Sorry.

hello again, well uninstall it and install it in c according to the game by default and I am happy to say that it works very well, I did not want to do that from the beginning because I have little space in c but good things clear and I catch a lot of chance.
good thank you very much everybody for the patience and the heroes and proved very good = D
les mando un saludo to all. ;)

#219 Elvenlord

Elvenlord

Polis Ranger

• Advisors
  • 3,838 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 10 June 2009 - 03:09 AM

Glad it worked for you ;)

elvenlordbanner.jpg

#220 Taralom

Taralom

Self-proclaimed A**hole

• Project Team
  • 1,519 posts
  • Projects:Turned to Writing
  •  I R GOOGL'd

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:22 AM

Does anybody know the triggers for the fourth wave in the Black Gate?
When playing, the trolls of the last wave show up, but when they are killed, there is no fourth wave. I think there is something wrong with the trigger.
If the above post offended you in any way,
please take note that, until further notice, I don't care, so get lost.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users