#201 {IRS}Athos

{IRS}Athos

Non Sequitur

• Members
  • 4,008 posts
  • Projects:Ex-Advisor
  •  Resident Shakespearean.

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:55 PM

Dragons are definitely much stronger than eagles. Think of it this way: Manwe is the Valar in charge of all the eagles. However, all of the Valar were forced to retreat from the dragons. Thus, dragons are more powerful. :good:
BulletsfromaGunbanner_zps974f3ea8.png

Careful. This link is DANGEROUS. Do NOT click it. This one, however, is fine.

I had the meaning of life in my signature, but it exceeded the character limit.

#202 Gfire

Gfire

Nuju

• Project Team
  • 2,173 posts
  • Projects:Finding My Way
  •  The Perfectionist

Posted 16 June 2009 - 04:15 PM

I thought the Eagles were less in number but defeated the Dragons... I thought the Eagles turned the tide, there, against the Dragons.

But I'm no expert.

Edit: Oh yeah, Earendil helped out there against Ancalagon and the Dragons... That's part of it, at least.

Edited by Gfire, 16 June 2009 - 04:21 PM.

Greetings, community.

#203 witchkingshour

witchkingshour
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 01:21 PM

Well based on the game right now, Drogoth is very hard to kill even when he is outnumbered by many Fellbeasts..
"The world of Men will fall"

Posted Image

#204 yams in a can

yams in a can

Friend of the Right Side

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 09:50 PM

He should be, Smaug would have been IMPOSSIBLE to kill if he didn't have that weak spot. Manwe sent the eagles to help Earendil, who was on a flying ship :p. Eagles are very strong, I think they would be a match for dragons, even if dragons could burn and are maia(corrupted).

Posted Image
To the professor, John Ronald Reuel Tolkien.

Posted Image
Posted Image

-yams in a can

#205 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition
  •  Veteran

Posted 11 October 2009 - 07:38 AM

Splitted topic with two new posts about restrictions on flying units... to HERE!

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#206 aNaRcHiSt44

aNaRcHiSt44
  • Members
  • 94 posts
  • Projects:Nothin.... XD LAZINESS RULES!!
  •  Member? Whatev

Posted 13 October 2009 - 11:59 PM

I love the Witch-King the way he is now; as if he already wasn't superpowered enough :shiftee:

The rest of the Nazgul are cool too, and I really do like Drogoth. I just love dragons and wraiths hehe.

* closing topic - use individual posting for new/further suggestions on heroes * /Naz

Edited by Nazgûl, 22 October 2009 - 10:23 AM.

After all this time, I decided I'd start playing BFME 2 again; after all, it's one of the few games I keep coming back to.....even three-four years after it was made.....
Anyway, my computer has been upgraded; it's just a graphics card, but it's a HD Radeon 4870. How's that for gaming love? I can run Crysis on high at 60fps, maybe at highest (I haven't checked) and the rest of my computer is still actually pretty good; so I'm happy.

Anarchy is so stupid......see IM A REBEL!

Im a lover of footy now, and I can't wait to watch Jarryd Hayne the superhuman and Fuifui Moimoi the tongan bulldozer play in the Four Nations cup. WOOT Hindmarsh is gonna play for Australia now, even with a broken shoulder! Woot he's crazy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users