379 replies to this topic

#341 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2007 - 12:24 PM

w00t

just played with mordor against elves.

All i can say is OMG, this was the best match i ever had

mordor is really awesome, theres no need of harads or Easterlings anymore, i didn't even buy a palace
these morannen orcs rule so much thats AWESOME.

i was nearly killed by an huge elven army, then i got call the horde
it was like empting all pits on the black gate, orcs EVERWHERE, thats a feeling you cant describe
for every dead orc a whole bataillon was built, damn I LOVE CALL THE HORDE "screaming WOOT all the time"

Those morannon orcs are a really good altenative to haradrim archers, and those orc pikemen make up with easterlings, not that tough, but still very good, especially because of call the horde you built them in no time
i got 2 normal pits and two elites, it was soooo awesome (didi i mention that before?^^), my entire base was filled with orcs of all different types in no time

NOW you can really make a Evil Men faction, Mordor does not need them anymore
Even those Mumaks can be really simply be replaced by 9 fellbeast and attacktrolls

MORDOR IS INCREDIBLE
This is really Mordor as its supposed to be
als types of orcs and trolls, who needs men XD

You can send your entire army in the enemys base, they get massacred, but you can rebuilt your army in like 30 secs, "He's suffered a defeat, yes, but... behind the walls of Mordor, our enemy is regrouping." :thumbsupsmiley:
This spell is just what mordor needed, to get rid of all those evil men units

#342 Sûlherokhh

Sûlherokhh

Sagacious Engineer

• Project Team
  • 3,754 posts
  • Projects:S.E.E., Sage A.I., Code Advisor
  •  'Axe'er of the Gordic Knot

Posted 03 November 2007 - 12:44 PM

hey guys
i´m playing 4.0 and yesterday i downloaded and installed the 4.5. but i don´t see any of the changes in the game but i insalled it just like the readme said it anybody got an idea?
the installation progress worked fine just like the last time but this time i cant see any of the changes like the new shellmap or something pls help... :thumbsupsmiley:

Check out the S.E.E. support forum.

bannerreal01mittelit3.jpg
Axed Head and A.I. Coder for S.E.E. and ... stuff

".. coding is basically boring. What's fun is finding out how things work, take them apart and then put them together in ways that were not intended nor even conceived."

#343 Mercyy

Mercyy
  • Members
  • 183 posts
  • Projects:Edain mod campaign and other mapping
  •  Fan of all Mods, with LotR Feeling

Posted 03 November 2007 - 12:57 PM

ARGH

Years ago they used instruments of torture.
Nowerdays they don't need them.
If you are at a family celebration and you have no PC with BfmE II and you know, that all are playing the new SEE... I promise you, you will go berserk :thumbsupsmiley: :blush:

But tomorrow it will have an end :sleep:
I can't wait after I read all your posts^^
Posted Image

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

#344 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition
  •  Veteran

Posted 03 November 2007 - 02:35 PM

:lol: Thanks for that praise Mercyy :evgr:

Does this mod have a Hamachi room or something like this??Id love to play on Network :) :xcahik_:

Go to Network and check out the S.E.E. Thread =)
You'll see it via the SEE Forum Menu here: http://forums.revora...?showforum=1478

hey guys
i´m playing 4.0 and yesterday i downloaded and installed the 4.5. but i don´t see any of the changes in the game but i insalled it just like the readme said it anybody got an idea?
the installation progress worked fine just like the last time but this time i cant see any of the changes like the new shellmap or something pls help... :sad2:

Use SEE Support Forums for that. This thread is for Fan Spam only :p

mordor is really awesome, theres no need of harads or Easterlings anymore, i didn't even buy a palace
these morannen orcs rule so much thats AWESOME.

Those morannon orcs are a really good altenative to haradrim archers, and those orc pikemen make up with easterlings, not that tough, but still very good, especially because of call the horde you built them in no time

NOW you can really make a Evil Men faction, Mordor does not need them anymore
Even those Mumaks can be really simply be replaced by 9 fellbeast and attacktrolls

MORDOR IS INCREDIBLE
This is really Mordor as its supposed to be
als types of orcs and trolls, who needs men XD

This spell is just what mordor needed, to get rid of all those evil men units

*extraced EvilMen comments* ^ Hehe thanks you for recognizing my plan :)

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#345 Wundai

Wundai
  • Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 02:55 PM

Lol please don't remove them completely, I still happen to LIKE the men of Harad and Easterlings :sad2:
Would be cool to include the Haka you see in the movie as a morale power btw :evgr: All those shouting soldiers.

Yes played the mod yesterday, it was total awesomness(lol is that a word?)

New camera system is really cool as well, sometimes it does distort a bit though, just before you see the sky, as if it still has to load the sky every time you zoom in, hmmm
As far as I know I have a pretty good computer.

After playing See a few times, I went back to the SEE forums and I tell you, I have never COMPLETELY read through a changelog of a mod, because usually they are too long, (and yes so is SEE's :)) but this is the first time, just had to keep reading.

omg :) can't believe nobody pay's you for this :xcahik_:

Edited by Wundai, 03 November 2007 - 02:56 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#346 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 03 November 2007 - 03:04 PM

- Remove them? You do know about the upcoming EvilMen faction, right? :evgr:

- Yes, "awesomeness" is a word, at least in here. It summons one thing: Sûl's coding of SEE :)

- It does not distort for me... Only add lagg... :/

- Hehe that is great to hear :xcahik_: The ChangeLog truly IS impressive if I may say so myself... *happy*

- I can't either (us though, not me alone)... :) The way I see it, we have slowly started to make BFME2 what is should have been, thanks to all awesome modders and contributors that have helped out in this production =) EA should actually thank us all, but they never will... :/

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

#347 Wundai

Wundai
  • Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 03:32 PM

Their thanks? Well even if they would thank you, what would you really get out of it :evgr:

For me EA isn't as good as it once was, besides in my opinion the thanks of a fanbase/community playing your mod, is much more valuable then a failed publisher. But thats just me :)

And nope :) didn't know anything about new Evilmen Faction coming, I'll have a search through the forums then. :xcahik_:
Posted Image
Posted Image

#348 MajorDima

MajorDima
  • Project Team
  • 89 posts
  • Projects:S.E.E Beta tester
  •  Mapper

Posted 03 November 2007 - 03:41 PM

The beta is great, congrats.

#349 Guest_witch-king in a rush :P_*

Guest_witch-king in a rush :P_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2007 - 03:50 PM

can someone tell me which maps got the new RJ camera??

there's a lot of new maps and i cant find them..

#350 The Best Guest

The Best Guest

Herald of Kane.....

• Division Admins
  • 2,048 posts
  • Projects:Revora, {IP}
  •  Varied
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:PR Admin

Posted 03 November 2007 - 03:51 PM

Shire and Mount Doom
mrbar.jpg
SEE-Team_MapEditor.jpg

#351 Henri Woohoo

Henri Woohoo
  • Members
  • 20 posts
  • Projects:World Domination, Playing A Mean Hermonica, Smashing Kittens
  •  Executioner

Posted 03 November 2007 - 04:14 PM

and amon hen

#352 The Best Guest

The Best Guest

Herald of Kane.....

• Division Admins
  • 2,048 posts
  • Projects:Revora, {IP}
  •  Varied
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:PR Admin

Posted 03 November 2007 - 04:15 PM

I finally got some time to download this 27% :)
edit 50%

Edited by The Best Guest, 03 November 2007 - 04:19 PM.

mrbar.jpg
SEE-Team_MapEditor.jpg

#353 dragontamer

dragontamer
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 12:14 AM

First post here. Awesome mod as well.

I'm going to talk about the spiders, now they are written out of Moria. It makes sense for a Moria faction, but the whole goblin design is based on spiders. Banner Carriers, Web Cocoon, Spiderlings, and Shelob.

Shelob isn't a part of 'Moria' and so she doesn't really fit any more. (The same could be said about fire drakes, and mountain giants.) I've often heard people want to call the faction "The Wilds," which would have allowed for the beast units. And spiders are very Tolkien. >>>>But I suppose as long as Shelob remains in the faction, it could be said she webs the fortress, produces the spiderling expansions, and provides the poison... Couldn't the spider lair be put back in just for the spiderling horde to support Shelob though. The riders can be left out. You could give Shelob "Sire's Leadership" to spiderlings or something. (Although, Shelob would probably eat her young...)

The poisoned blades tooltip also references the spider pit, but it should read treasure trove, >>>>unless the spider pit is added back.

Speaking of Shelob, is she able to climb "hills" like in 1.06? It made sense that Shelob could do this. Just like the fight with Sam. And I heard there was an unused webbing attack. Would you be able to add it to your mod? If it was made, why not use it, right? >>>>Found the webbing attack discussed; to be added to V.

Can you make the spiders walk over hills like Shelob could too? If Shelob can, so can they? (Of course, if Shelob can't, neither can they....)

Summoned Spiderlings are 50% bigger now (will also be moved to Shelob as exclusive power of hers).

Shelob doesn't have this exclusive power yet. At least, I didn't see it on her palantir. >>>>I believe it will be moved in V also, but the note should be removed from the change list.

That's it about spiders. I'm all for porting the ROTWK stuff if you can into SEE. The Goblin warg riders are ok, and the time spent on them must have been ages, but Goblin wolf riders would be great.

Great idea making base floors. Pretty cool. Bard's falcon is cool. Glorfindel looks good in gold and green. That would be good colours for Thranduil too. And I'm almost scared to play Mordor from what I've been hearing about them. The Grond. Call the Horde. 9 Nazgul. The Balrog.

>>>>Thanks for only moving the spiders and riders to the lairs, despite what seems to be on this forum an absolute loathing for their creation. It was a cool idea, despite never being mentioned in Tolkien. The goblins do lose a mounted archer unit though. (Unless someone tames the lair.) And they can be used by all evil factions now. (I believe all the evil factions have untamed allegiance.)

(>>>> = edits)

Edited by dragontamer, 04 November 2007 - 01:26 AM.

#354 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 04 November 2007 - 01:21 AM

Thank you for the praise and WELCOME to T3A =)

But, please use the Development Forums for that. Otherwise your suggestions will get quickly burried in here in this thread that is just for Fan Spam really :D

Go here and post that ^: http://forums.revora...?showforum=1645 :p

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

#355 Kh0rn3kru5h3r

Kh0rn3kru5h3r
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 09:44 AM

Stunning work, really, very great indeed! Downloaded yesterday just thought I'd post my feedback, I've been so engulfed in pleasure never really noticed any bugs that stick out or anything bad yet.

So great job, the new system for Elite Troops is a good idea, it just takes quite along time to get them. :p

Well good luck!
BFME+
Posted Image

FTGG: OCM for DoW: Dark Crusade Leader
Posted Image

#356 elbenmensch

elbenmensch
  • Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 02:33 PM

i cant find an amon hen map...
Posted Image
Posted Image

#357 Hobbit Hunter

Hobbit Hunter
  • Members
  • 96 posts
  • Projects:none

Posted 04 November 2007 - 03:56 PM

Same here :p ........................
Posted Image
Dont get between a Hobbit and his Hunter, guess where the arrow is gonna hit?

#358 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 04 November 2007 - 06:41 PM

The CE maps never made it... The stress level was too high.

Edited by Nazgûl, 04 November 2007 - 06:48 PM.

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

#359 King_of_Blades

King_of_Blades
  • Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 07:08 PM

The CE maps never made it... The stress level was too high.

It's alright, Naz; we all still love you for who you are. :party:
Posted Image

92% of today's teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy and paste this to your signature.

#360 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 04 November 2007 - 11:21 PM

:party: :party: Thank you ;) Dont forget to give a little love to the rest of the Team too though :lol:

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users