http://files.filefro...;/fileinfo.html
Posted Image

#83 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 16 February 2008 - 12:07 PM

It's hitting the 10,000 downloads!
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#84 Guest_curious person_*

Guest_curious person_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2008 - 06:29 AM

When you download the rar file, if you are using winrar follow the exact instructions. (It sounds like you put the files in the wrong place)

1) Open the rar file
2) click on the RJ_RotWK folder.
3) Click Extract
4) Destination C:\
5) Click ok

When this is done you should have a lot of files in C:\RJ_RotWK. Now run the shortcut and it should be working just fine.

Robert J.

i dont know anything about you but i do love your mods how do i get this to work i have no rj-rowtk or short cuts i need help :xcahik_: thnxs

#85 Funbomb

Funbomb
  • Project Team
  • 246 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 12:01 AM

BTW, this should go to installation help.
First of all, do you have WinRar?
Posted Image <---2nd Sig I Made
Posted Image <---4th
Posted Image

#86 Guest_curious person_*

Guest_curious person_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2008 - 02:19 AM

BTW, this should go to installation help.
First of all, do you have WinRar?

im not sure what on earth winrar is i mean when i downloaded it its says rowtk.rar is that it?

#87 Shikari

Shikari

Allons-y!

• Project Team
  • 1,327 posts
  • Projects:RJ - RotWK
  •  2D Art

Posted 05 March 2008 - 07:01 AM

Winrar is a program you use to open the .rar file that the mod comes in.

You can get it here www.rarlab.com

Click downloads on the side menu, then winrar 3.71. It says trial, but its free forever.

Edited by Shikari, 05 March 2008 - 07:02 AM.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#88 Guest_tomy_*

Guest_tomy_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2008 - 09:35 PM

This message appears when I try to download:

There was an error processing your request; it appears to be invalid or there was an error with your conection. Please wait while your request is retried...

If you need further help with a download, please contact FileFront support.

Can anyone help me please? I read some things about this mod and it sounds GREAT!!

#89 Shikari

Shikari

Allons-y!

• Project Team
  • 1,327 posts
  • Projects:RJ - RotWK
  •  2D Art

Posted 05 March 2008 - 09:58 PM

If you try filefront again in an hour or so, it should be working, they're probably just having a few technical problems.

Alternatively you can get the mod from this link:
Mirror 2

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#90 Guest_Curious person_*

Guest_Curious person_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2008 - 06:13 AM

If you try filefront again in an hour or so, it should be working, they're probably just having a few technical problems.

Alternatively you can get the mod from this link:
Mirror 2

k i downloaded the thing what do i do next?

#91 Guest_Rayqourz from GR._*

Guest_Rayqourz from GR._*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2008 - 06:52 PM

Hey RobnKarla, i heard great things from your mod, and i want to try it too, but i can't get it to work. i downloaded it, placed it in C:\ and clicked on the rotwk icon, but it says it couldn't find the file. so i checked the path, and it said C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king. this is wrong, because i don't have a map named The Lord of the rings, Rise of the Witch-king, i only got one named The Rise of the Witch-king. So i created a file named The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king. i copied the whole RJ_RotWK folder into that, but the link still doesn't work. :/
any help please?

#92 Rafv Nin IV

Rafv Nin IV

Vermin of Revora

• Members
  • 1,224 posts
  • Projects:RPG Frontier

Posted 25 August 2008 - 04:58 AM

Curious: After downloading, you need to get a program called WinRAR (it's free, there's a link somewhere here if you don't have it already) and use it to open what you downloaded. Extract the RJ_RotWK folder DIRECTLY into the C:\ drive (so that when you go to My Computer, there is a file that says RJ_RotWK; not a file that says RJ_RotWK that has another file with the same name inside it). You can extract the shortcut anywhere you want.

Rayqourz: I understand that you have RJ_RotWK directly in your C:\ drive, and when you click the shortut for RJ (if you click the old shortcut it takes you to the vanilla game) it doesn't play at all.
Double-check these things:
1) You extracted the file using WinRAR, so that it isn't in the packed version anymore.
2) In your C:\ directory, there is a folder called RJ_RotWK. If you open it, it takes you to many different files; NOT another folder called RJ_RotWK.
3) You have no other mods for RotWK on your comp.
4) You have the latest official patch (2.01) for RotWK.
Once you've done this, click the shortcut for RJ and it should run fine.

Posted Image

#93 Guest_rayqourz_*

Guest_rayqourz_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2008 - 06:09 AM

I double checked it all, and it still doesn't work.
also, it takes huge amount of time, if i want to get the right click menu, i don't know if that has to do with it.

#94 Rafv Nin IV

Rafv Nin IV

Vermin of Revora

• Members
  • 1,224 posts
  • Projects:RPG Frontier

Posted 26 August 2008 - 03:39 PM

I don't know too much about computers, so I don't know what your right-click has to do with it. Although if that trouble coincided with your download of RJ, there's something messed up going on.

Try running the normal, unmodded game. If it works fine, then it's gotta be a problem with RJ. You could try deleting the mod and redownloading it; otherwise, I'd post this in the RJ support forum instead because it's more likely to get attention there from someone who knows more than I do.

Posted Image

#95 Dalf32

Dalf32

The Ever-Willing

• Project Team
  • 1,923 posts
  • Projects:Beta Testing RJ-RotWK

Posted 26 August 2008 - 03:55 PM

the delay on right click is probably jsut a mixture of limited ram and it being a massive file. nothing that would affect the game or taht is a result of something that would.

"A wizard is never late, nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to."

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#96 Guest_Rayqourz_*

Guest_Rayqourz_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2008 - 03:34 PM

I fixed it.
the shortcut led to C:\Program files\Electronic Arts\The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king, while my mod and my normal game files were in C:/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Rise of the Witch-king.
i created a new file, named The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king, copied the mod and my game files in it, and now it works. :p

#97 Guest_sethm_*

Guest_sethm_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 October 2008 - 04:21 AM

This mod looks awesome but i can't get it to run. i followed the instructions and i have the shortcut. the rotwk screen comes up like on the regular game but then it just has a game. data crash. Ive tried reinstalling the mod a couple times but the same thing keeps happening. Does it require winrar? because i used winzip to extract it. (not sure if that has anything to do with it)

#98 Puppeteer

Puppeteer

title available

• Global Moderators
  • 2,947 posts
  •  Faute de Mieux
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Magazine Staff/Global Moderator

Posted 24 October 2008 - 12:12 PM

*best to post in Support topic, that's where the most help is given*

Try moving your "My The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king Files" folder onto your desktop, and running the mod. It's found in your Application Data.

#99 Guest_Martini_*

Guest_Martini_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2009 - 01:40 PM

Hi,
First thing I want to say is: RJ, your one hell of a modder, congrats. This mod really made my day! :shiftee:
Although you consider this mod unfinished, I find it just amazing, ok the campaign isn't done yet, but who needs it when you can play out the war of the ring in your own way and don't have to follow the book, I like the thrill of mystery :good:
anyways the only thing which bothered me, is the fact that you can't use CAHs with the MotE and probably with the other new factions. Just some advice instead of a campaign work on the War of the ring and try altering the historical campaign by having no dwarves and arnor but the MotE in Umbar, Harad and Rhun, mordor in morder etc. like make it realistic, because frankly speaking the dwarves didn't have much credit in the movies apart from being owned in moria by a rabble of orcs/goblins/trolls.
Again, Great job, thumbs up and best of luck! :p

Martini

#100 CTLN7

CTLN7

title available

• Project Team
  • 1,210 posts
  • Projects:Rogue Republic

Posted 21 June 2009 - 02:19 PM

you can use CAH for every faction just press Ctrl + the first letter of your cah s name

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users