162 replies to this topic

#141 Paladin58

Paladin58

I lurk moar...

• Project Team
  • 2,384 posts
  •  Drifting Gun-Toting Liberal, Forum Lurker

Posted 08 August 2008 - 11:36 PM

Titus lay in a hammock in the citadel, his body battered and broken, unable to even move his lower body without some large discomfort; namely, the straps that were holding him down. After the undead had moved away from the walls, he had fallen off the turret chair in pain, and had been carried down here by troops on the wall. How he had gone so long without medical attention was horrifying, but he was still enraged, adrenaline pumping through his veins. He struggled every once in a while, but the pain kept him from trying to break free. I've got to help my friends... But I can't do anything in this condition, he thought to himself.

Fight on, guys. I'll be able to help soon enough.

OLD SIG
When history witnesses a great change Razgriz reveals itself,
first as a dark demon. As a demon it uses it power to rain death upon the land,
and then it dies. However after a period of slumber Razgriz returns
As the demon sleeps, man turns on man.
Its own blood, and madness soon cover the earth.
From the depths of despair awaken the Razgriz.
Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light.
Amidst the eternal waves of time
From a ripple of change shall the storm rise
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
The demon soars through the dark skies
Fear and Death trail its shadow beneath
Until Men united wield a hallowed sabre
In Final Reckoning, the beast is slain.
Razgriz intrerpretation

Posted Image <-This stays up there for you, buddy!

#142 southsidediablo

southsidediablo

ChaChe Rodriguez!

• Project Team
  • 748 posts
  • Projects:V|GO, Apocalypse, The Mullet

Posted 09 August 2008 - 12:12 AM

John sat on the wall, looking around him. He felt his pockets, "Urg, must have lost my smokes. Anyone got one?" One of the milita troops handed John a cigarette and returned to his patrol. John looked out over the wall. He yearned for the fight, to kill the infected and return humanity to it's once former glory. He walked down to the spot were the trucks were parked and looked at them. "Hey, anyone feel like welding? Let's make these things into true death machines."
How can you keep an idiot busy? Click Here to find out....
92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

#143 war_angel

war_angel
  • Members
  • 174 posts
  •  psycotic whirlwind!

Posted 14 August 2008 - 06:30 PM

((sorry i havnt posted for ages, i have things to do, and been away etc,))

Silva watched form on top of the wall, using the scope of his Steyr AUG (he had found out the name of his bullpup rifle,) he could see the fight. He knew that he wanted to be part of it, and looking at the cavelry forming up behind him, he could only assume that he was soon going to be.

Silva ran inot they're accomadation, "Lads rally the rest of the guys, we're going out there." He got a few puzzled looks, along with some scard faces. "that big guy from before is back, and its an infected on infected fight. But guess which buch of humans are gunna crash the party?! Haha"

BOOM-chik-chik-BOOM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#144 some_weirdGuy

some_weirdGuy

title available

• Hosted
  • 4,080 posts
  •  Weird Guy of the Forums

Posted 15 August 2008 - 07:27 AM

Kelvin toyed with the idea of joining the charge... but in the end decided he wasn't really needed, nor did he really want to go. He pulled out a pack of gummy bears, his stash of junkfood was running dry... but he still had a few treats. The only problem was, after eating nothing but junk food for who knows how long, he teeth were begging to ache a bit, and worse then that, he was finding it hard to go back to normal food... the chips and lollies just tasted so much better!

Boo popped out of his pocket
"hey little buddy, its been one hell of a trip hasn't it? Haven't really gotten much us time. well that's gonna change... hopefully..." Kelvin sighed. and looked back out over the in-fighting among the infected's ranks. good, hope hope they all kill each other off, then we dont have to worry about them...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" -Adam Savage, Mythbusters
Posted Image|Posted Image
Posted Image|Posted Image
Posted Image

#145 southsidediablo

southsidediablo

ChaChe Rodriguez!

• Project Team
  • 748 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:18 PM

John didn't need to think. This was all he wanted to do. "I'm up for some party crashing. Let's go get'em."
92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

#146 Fire Ze Missiles!

Fire Ze Missiles!

Lord High NukeMaster

• Members
  • 1,200 posts
  • Projects:The Ziggurat generally, Apocalypse in particular.
  •  Refuses to be beaten by Vortigern.

Posted 18 August 2008 - 01:49 PM

And not a moment too soon. Noble as their efforts were, Gary's infected army was only capable of killing the undead Commanders in isolation - the main group of them were impregnable to his warriors efforts. It was going to take some serious fire-power to break it down, but fortunately that was what they had in the form of the human convoy.
With a great creak the huge gates ground open, pushing the night's detritus of corpses clear. Engines screaming as if in defiance of the enemy, the convoy roared out of the breach, Captain Greene atop the leading Humvee.
His voice crackled over the radio - 'Assume arrowhead formations. One group follow me to the left, the rest of you move to the right - I want these bastards encircled.'

((OOC: Sorry about the posting break, I've been on holiday again ^^))

Edited by Fire Ze Missiles!, 18 August 2008 - 01:50 PM.

Of course I don't look busy; I did it right the first time.
Ever stop to think and forget to start again?
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
FZM and Vort don't do tag wrestling...but if they did, they'd probably be the worst tag-wrestlers in the world.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Oh for fuck's sake!

#147 war_angel

war_angel
  • Members
  • 174 posts
  •  psycotic whirlwind!

Posted 19 August 2008 - 07:00 PM

Silva got the message through one of the radios, they were short of military drivers, and he had volunteered to drive the american equivilant of a snatch amoured landrover. He pulled to the left just as the commander had said, he was third form the front, and was ready for some infected smashing!

His rover had a grill on the front, almost like a plow, it was obviously previously modified, probably by a survivng group or gun nuts, just like our group. Either way, it will do alot of damage.

"Yippikaiyai mutha fuckers!" Yelled Silva as he accelerated further.

BOOM-chik-chik-BOOM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#148 southsidediablo

southsidediablo

ChaChe Rodriguez!

• Project Team
  • 748 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 10:13 PM

John rode shotgun in Silva's "Rover of Death". Normally, he would be driving one of these contraptions, but he got a tired of driving the last time around. As the Rover accelerated towards the horde, John loaded his shotgun and checked to make sure his pistols were loaded and ready. "Let's dance you bastards!"

#149 Fire Ze Missiles!

Fire Ze Missiles!

Lord High NukeMaster

• Members
  • 1,200 posts
  • Projects:The Ziggurat generally, Apocalypse in particular.
  •  Refuses to be beaten by Vortigern.

Posted 12 September 2008 - 08:45 AM

With a roar of engines and gunfire, the column of vehicles slammed into the commanders' circle. Several trucks were upturned or flung into the air by the vast psychic potential of the creatures they were attacking, but there were simply too many jeeps, too many bullets slamming into the already battered forms of the commanders.
Unceremoniously flung from his vehicle, Darkman hit the ground hard, his attempted roll smashed from beneath him. Cursing, he rolled onto his back to find himself staring straight into the face of a leering infected.
"Jesus Christ!" he cried, scrambling for his weapon. But before he could dispose of the creature, it veered away from him of its own accord. Turning from him, an unarmed prey, it charged off into the melee. Bewildered, Darkman looked about him quickly - the scene was the same. The humans were simply being ignored by the infected. Shaking his head in confusion, he grabbed his rifle from where it lay discarded on the ground and made for the fight.
Of course I don't look busy; I did it right the first time.
Ever stop to think and forget to start again?
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
FZM and Vort don't do tag wrestling...but if they did, they'd probably be the worst tag-wrestlers in the world.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Oh for fuck's sake!

#150 Vortigern

Vortigern

Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts
  • Projects:Workin'...
  •  ...like a workin' man do.
  • Division:Role-Playing Games
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:36 PM

((Dude, you're supposed to be at school. :shiftee: Start learning!))

From the wall Augustus watched. It had been difficult acknowledging that he would be unable to help, but the convoy was full of gunmen, firing out in all directions, mowing down infected as far as the eye could see. The strange psychic creature who had pulled them apart at the beginning was still stood in the centre, unharmed in the throng of the fighting.

"How very strange," muttered Augustus. He flicked his thumb along the edge of his sword, drawn as it always was in times of tension. Sharp as a razor. Just in case.
I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves kill me and drink my blood for wisdom.

#151 Rafv Nin IV

Rafv Nin IV

Vermin of Revora

• Members
  • 1,224 posts
  • Projects:RPG Frontier

Posted 26 October 2008 - 05:06 PM

((Yeah, I'm a thread necro like that.))

Ryan peered out from the dense foliage he hid in. He undid the straps on his pack and softly lay it on the ground, careful not to make any sound which the hideous mass below could hear. He pulled his tripod and spotting scope out of the pack, and set it up between a boulder and the trunk of a tree.

Perched half of the way up a hill, Ryan had the high ground, and would have plenty of time to flee should his presence be noted by the undead army below. He chose an outlying battalion to attack; it would be easy to pick and hit targets. Ryan filled his magazine with five bullets and put away his spotting scope.

Up, back, forward, down with the bolt. Ryan picked a creature, aligned the crosshairs and squeezed the trigger.

Edited by Fire Ze Missiles!, 30 October 2008 - 05:12 PM.
No using the z word! :P Thanks for posting though.

Posted Image

#152 DIGI_Byte

DIGI_Byte

Unitologist

• Hosted
  • 1,747 posts
  • Projects:GTFO
  •  Everybody do the Flop!

Posted 29 November 2008 - 01:39 AM

(I may as well type something, and since I need to my character to jump in the story im going to steal Ryans kill)

Before Ryan can fully squeeze the trigger to its firing point, Ryan was startled by the cracking of a rifle close by, The creatures head exploded like a boiled egg. The shot came from a nearby look out in the distance.
The mystery Sniper hidden in the shadows fired of 6 more shots, Ryan located the sniper my the flash of his muzzle. The sniper teared a limb of one creature, And hit another creature in its neck. six more creatures lie dead. Then silence.

Edited by DIGI_Byte, 29 November 2008 - 10:45 PM.

Lyon-Fixed.gif
RIP 2323

#153 southsidediablo

southsidediablo

ChaChe Rodriguez!

• Project Team
  • 748 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 01:48 AM

OOC: Not to rain on your parade dude, and not that I don't want to get the ball rolling again. But I don't think one of the leader dudes approved your guy yet.

FZEDIT: Cheers Southside, he has now been approved.
@ DIGI Byte - we usually write in the past tense. Oh, and while we're at it, not that you did but don't ever say 'zombie', in case you feel the need :shiftee:

#154 DIGI_Byte

DIGI_Byte

Unitologist

• Hosted
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 10:39 PM

(Question, Why cant we say zombie anyhow? I mean aren't they some what rotting? or been attacked and infected? and why say creature instead of an Infected?)
((VORTIGERN: It's just the way this one is played. The z-word is taboo herein. Infected, monsters, half-dead abominations, whatever, just not zombies.))
((FZEDIT: Yeah, I don't think there's any particular reason for it. It was just an edict laid down by Pastinator when he started this thing.))

Edited by Fire Ze Missiles!, 30 November 2008 - 12:34 PM.

Lyon-Fixed.gif
RIP 2323

#155 Rafv Nin IV

Rafv Nin IV

Vermin of Revora

• Members
  • 1,224 posts
  • Projects:RPG Frontier

Posted 30 November 2008 - 05:53 AM

Ryan paused at the last second before committing to the shot, confused, and set the safety on his .243 rifle. Several more shots rang out from the surrounding woods--apparently he was not alone in sniping the creatures from a hideout in the hills. Setting up the spotting scope again, Ryan scanned the forest for a few minutes until he had located the source. For a second time, he collapsed the spotting scope and put it back in his pack so that, if charged by the monsters, he could escape in a moment. Well, even if the city falls, Ryan thought, I'll probably be able to talk to this other guy. He must be waiting for the horde to move on, just as I am. He better not hog everything salvageable.

Ryan selected another infected, and slid the switch forward, removing the safety. Sniping infected, trial two...hopefully without a stolen kill.

Posted Image

#156 DIGI_Byte

DIGI_Byte

Unitologist

• Hosted
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 10:51 PM

Damian Awaited for more targets to cross his line of site, He rested on an ammo crate he discovered 4 days ago in 'The Bunker'.

Satisfied with his secure location, he checked his Vest radio, But only static was on the other end. He warmed one of his chicken soups and watched the infected crawling around the woods making them selves through the forest.

Edited by DIGI_Byte, 30 November 2008 - 10:52 PM.

Lyon-Fixed.gif
RIP 2323

#157 Vortigern

Vortigern

Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts
  • Projects:Workin'...
  •  ...like a workin' man do.
  • Division:Role-Playing Games
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:28 PM

((I'm confused. What's going on with the current storyline and are we going to kick-start it in a different direction or what? I just don't know! :p ))
I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves kill me and drink my blood for wisdom.

#158 DIGI_Byte

DIGI_Byte

Unitologist

• Hosted
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:57 PM

(I'm thinking Damien and Ryan end up teaming up and go to get some supplies and come across other survivors along the way, We team up and we head back to "the Bunker" a military hideout where Damien has been camping for all these months,

And we can rest there and finish the story with a conclusion
OR
Then the horde from another city comes across us and swarms in MASS numbers and overwelms the base and we are forced to leave/split up)

Edited by DIGI_Byte, 30 November 2008 - 11:59 PM.

Lyon-Fixed.gif
RIP 2323

#159 southsidediablo

southsidediablo

ChaChe Rodriguez!

• Project Team
  • 748 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 12:42 AM

(OCC: I thought the convoy was still running around the horde, running over/shooting at the infected, and that the two guys were just picking off certain infected. Once that was completed, they'd all be meeting at the city and then that's when FZM's plot continued or something)

#160 DIGI_Byte

DIGI_Byte

Unitologist

• Hosted
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 12:44 AM

((Well if that's what was happening then both the story line and my idea can be twisted nicely together))

Edited by DIGI_Byte, 01 December 2008 - 12:45 AM.

Lyon-Fixed.gif
RIP 2323

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users