Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts
  • Projects:Workin'...
  •  ...like a workin' man do.
  • Division:Role-Playing Games
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 01 December 2008 - 01:06 AM

((Ah, right. Well, my dude's inside the fortress anyway, so I have nothing more to achieve here.))
I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves kill me and drink my blood for wisdom.

#162 DIGI_Byte

DIGI_Byte

Unitologist

• Hosted
  • 1,747 posts
  • Projects:GTFO
  •  Everybody do the Flop!

Posted 01 December 2008 - 01:25 AM

(( Well you could spice it up by adding something that might catch your characters attention and might want him to leave for something or go somewhere else))

Lyon-Fixed.gif
RIP 2323

#163 southsidediablo

southsidediablo

ChaChe Rodriguez!

• Project Team
  • 748 posts
  • Projects:V|GO, Apocalypse, The Mullet

Posted 21 December 2008 - 01:00 PM

The convoy was rumbling through the horde, slicing through them like a hot knife through butter if you may. John sat in the passenger seat of one of the vehicles that were armored up for protection. "Hahaha, these bastards ain't even trying!" He yelled as he brought his .45 handgun up and started firing on random infected. He had dispensed most of his shotgun ammo and was saving it just in case anything were to happen. He then noticed something. Having been in combat many times, and his nature from hunting long ago, it seemed as if some infected were being hit with precise shots. While most were being torn apart by the convoys guns, some were being hit solely in the head. He picked up the radio, "Convoy, this is John. It seems as if we got company. Looks like someone is helpin us out from afar."
How can you keep an idiot busy? Click Here to find out....
92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users