Photo

Mod's status

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#121 Guest_Frederik_*

Guest_Frederik_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:10 PM

I think that I'm speaking for everyone, when I say that Rob is the best man for the job, and that he really schould come back! Now they are making the hobbit film, and that would be THE time to get back into modding on LotR RotWK. And also, I don't think that I'm the only one to look up for news on RJ-mod nearly everyday! Come back Rob, and finnish the extremly great work you startet, and maybe let the three hobbit movies, and the book , play a role as well!!

#122 tsipz

tsipz
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:00 PM

Hi RJ,

I know its been a while since you last visited but I want you to know that I (along with hundreds maybe thousands) of your fans have been patiently waiting for the completion or even just an update to your MOD. I don't frequently post here but I often login to check up on the development.

Guys,

You might want to post in this forum so that when Rob comes back to check, he'll know that we are still waiting patiently. :D

#123 Maktesh

Maktesh
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:43 AM

Wow, it's been a while since there's been any news. My guess is that the project is 89% dead, but I just wanted to post up and let y'all know that some of us are still hoping for an update or at least a final bug fix patch. Haha I remember years ago when I figured out how to crack the INI to play as Arnor. I felt so cool. I was always hoping that someone would come along and fix the various problems with it, as I'm not really modder.

Anyway, kudos to you, RJ and team! Hope to hearing something someday.

#124 Captain of Arnor

Captain of Arnor

High-Captain of Arnor

• Members
  • 381 posts
  •  Learned student and studier of lore

Posted 03 August 2013 - 05:56 AM

Wow - what a necrobump. I figured this was long dead. Well...it's nice to see that some people are still looking for more. I was hoping to come back and see that the team had posted some stuff, but it's one lone guy. Damn - ah, well. I hope all's well, guys, and that the team can get their stuff together and maybe continue with this project one day. It's still one of the best mods out there.

'The Twilight of Man is nigh, and coming ever closer. The days have shortened into cold, forlorn darkness and sunrise to sundown is a bitter struggle for survival. But do not think for a moment that we shall not fight. We shall not go quietly into the dusk. We shall not throw down arms and flee, or surrender. We will go on, we will not falter. And even should we die, we shall make an end that will be remembered for thousands of years. For beautiful Arnor that is, for glorious Númenor that was! We are the Dúnedain, we are the Men of the North, and our foes will remember our steel!'

Formerly Lord_Faramir.

My political compass: http://www.political...=1.62&soc=-4.56 (A lot has changed.)

#125 Fyn

Fyn
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 04:15 AM

I'm just passing by to let the community know, and specially to Rob, that we are still waiting.
I had enourmous fun with this mod playing with my friends. It's the greatest mod I've ever played, and even if it seems that he has said goodbye in 2010 in his website rjrotwk.the3rdage.net, I hope that some day he finds the time to finish this masterpiece he and his team have created.

Cheers everybody, and to everybody that still gets into the forums looking for any new post from anyone!

#126 Xingdao Fan

Xingdao Fan

look to the Evening Star!

• Project Team
  • 588 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK (BETA testing)

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:07 AM

I'm passing by to say I look at this forum with a little bit of hope every other year.^^ I'm ready to be active again whenever someone finally decides to revive it.

xingdaofan-1.jpg

#127 lordx10

lordx10
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 01:25 AM

I too am waiting for the return of the genius behind this mod.. =(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users