• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#21 the_Farseer

the_Farseer
  • Hosted
  • 142 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 06:27 PM

Hello again,
Are you thinking of giving the rest of the Mando hero units their own fighters/ ships when in space?

I suppose that would make sense. It would be low on the priority list right now though.
“The evil men do lives after them. The good is oft interred with their bones,”

~Julius Caesar

#22 vadereclipse

vadereclipse
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 04:21 PM

if you do give ships to the other heroes, i'd suggest a Kandosii for Larsus Ulle. if he's a weapons collector as you say, i'd imagine a Kandosii Dreadnaught would be a collector's item.

also, will the lictor be increased in power at all within reason? it seems i lose 1 or more in every significant battle i have.

#23 the_Farseer

the_Farseer
  • Hosted
  • 142 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 05:52 PM

if you do give ships to the other heroes, i'd suggest a Kandosii for Larsus Ulle. if he's a weapons collector as you say, i'd imagine a Kandosii Dreadnaught would be a collector's item.

also, will the lictor be increased in power at all within reason? it seems i lose 1 or more in every significant battle i have.

The Lictor will stay as it is. It's technically a prisoner transport ship...not a battlecriuser. I am going to try and make a new model for it though.

~Julius Caesar

#24 Guest_milos_*

Guest_milos_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2010 - 03:59 PM

will you add a mandalorian transport for ground(not needed jut small talk) but a must is the legendry mandalorian super commandos

#25 the_Farseer

the_Farseer
  • Hosted
  • 142 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 06:23 PM

will you add a mandalorian transport for ground(not needed jut small talk) but a must is the legendry mandalorian super commandos

They already have a ground transport. The FT-Z Cloaking Transport that was already in the game. The supercommandos are just the heroes that are in the game already (Novoc Vevut, Goran Beviin, Ram Zerimar, etc.).

~Julius Caesar

#26 Guest_milos_*

Guest_milos_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2010 - 11:44 AM

oke but remember from kotor 1 canderous war story will basilisks have a beam ability if not can you explain to me how to do that myself?

#27 Midget Tosser

Midget Tosser
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 03:27 PM

Just wondering but will you be making the Black Sun Pirates a playable faction? This may already be stated somewhere but I just noticed them flying around the galaxy and wondered why I couldn't play as them. I would like to be able to use all factions that I can see. I'm ready for version 4 to drop though and I have only been tinkering with this one for two days so good work so far. You have made a more Star Warsy feel than the original expansion. :crazed:

Also I just ran across the Errant Venture for the first time and I must say well done. I haven't read any Star Wars stuff in a while now with the last thing being the New Jedi Order where the Yuuzhan Vong invade the galaxy but I knew the instant I saw a red Stardestroyer coming my way what it was and that it shouldn't be taken lightly.

#28 the_Farseer

the_Farseer
  • Hosted
  • 142 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 06:20 PM

Just wondering but will you be making the Black Sun Pirates a playable faction? This may already be stated somewhere but I just noticed them flying around the galaxy and wondered why I couldn't play as them. I would like to be able to use all factions that I can see. I'm ready for version 4 to drop though and I have only been tinkering with this one for two days so good work so far. You have made a more Star Warsy feel than the original expansion. :crazed:

Also I just ran across the Errant Venture for the first time and I must say well done. I haven't read any Star Wars stuff in a while now with the last thing being the New Jedi Order where the Yuuzhan Vong invade the galaxy but I knew the instant I saw a red Stardestroyer coming my way what it was and that it shouldn't be taken lightly.

Black Sun was nonexistent at the time of the Shadow Academy. Darth Vader's destruction of Prince Xizor was the end of that faction. The pirates that I have floating around are just there to make taking planets more interesting...they just use the Black Sun icon because I haven't changed it to anything else yet. Also, the game has a hard time supporting more than three playable factions. A while back I was trying to add the Vong as a faction and the AI just gets messy and confused. Maybe that's just because I'm not the best with LUA code but in any case, I don't think it's something that is going to happen.

Edited by the_Farseer, 26 February 2010 - 06:26 PM.

~Julius Caesar

#29 Midget Tosser

Midget Tosser
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 09:50 PM

I didn't know the history I was just saying thats what there name is so can we use them as well, but I understand if there are logistical problems.

#30 the_Farseer

the_Farseer
  • Hosted
  • 142 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 11:57 PM

I didn't know the history I was just saying thats what there name is so can we use them as well, but I understand if there are logistical problems.

Yep. I understand that most people probably aren't as into the Star Wars lore as I am...which is probably a good thing :crazed: I am trying to make each of the smaller factions more diverse but playability is a whole other beast... I'll definitely let you know if I find a stable way to implement a new faction.

~Julius Caesar

#31 Midget Tosser

Midget Tosser
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 03:08 AM

I'm pretty into it just haven't been able to keep up with school and all you know how that is. Like I said the last thing I read was New Jedi Order, but I would like to start a new series soon.

#32 Guest_selim_*

Guest_selim_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2010 - 04:45 PM

hi farseer to bad 4.0 is gonna be last, i just wanna know if your gonna rebalance the sides since and your not gonna believe this but i once pitted 7 keldabe's vs the lusankya and the red isd i won the battle(at the maw lv2 mandalorian station) but lost all 7 ships! my last one blew the lusankya but a bomber arrived! the only battle i suffered a "capital" defeat my bigest loss ever :D but it was epic none th less :D so fix that please :xcahik_: and ;)

#33 the_Farseer

the_Farseer
  • Hosted
  • 142 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 05:48 PM

hi farseer to bad 4.0 is gonna be last, i just wanna know if your gonna rebalance the sides since and your not gonna believe this but i once pitted 7 keldabe's vs the lusankya and the red isd i won the battle(at the maw lv2 mandalorian station) but lost all 7 ships! my last one blew the lusankya but a bomber arrived! the only battle i suffered a "capital" defeat my bigest loss ever :D but it was epic none th less :D so fix that please :xcahik_: and ;)

Well, the Lusankya has been removed so that solves that issue :)

~Julius Caesar

#34 Guest_milos_*

Guest_milos_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2010 - 06:15 PM

will the kandosii have nukes or something similiar imagine... *drools*

#35 the_Farseer

the_Farseer
  • Hosted
  • 142 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 06:39 PM

will the kandosii have nukes or something similiar imagine... *drools*

No nukes but lots of lasers. The Kandosii can pretty much take on any ship class and be ok.

~Julius Caesar

#36 suy' cuy ner vod

suy' cuy ner vod
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 06:59 PM

Hello all,
After the Yuuzhan Vong war the Mandalorians found a whole vain of beskar ore( mandalorian iron)beskar ore outside the settlement of Enceri, where a vong ship's plasma burnt into the surface. With that they started making two new beskar-reinforced designs, the Bes'uliik-class assault starfighter and the Tra'kad assault vessel. And The Meteor-class Q-Carrier was used by the Mandalorian Protectors and the True Mandalorians as a troop transport. The Enforcer fighter was also used by Mandalorian Protectors and the Neo-Crusaders. lol, that's all i have for now.

#37 Midget Tosser

Midget Tosser
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 07:35 PM

just a question here really but is there some reason I can only buy two lichtors at any one time on GC?

#38 the_Farseer

the_Farseer
  • Hosted
  • 142 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 01:13 AM

Hello all,
After the Yuuzhan Vong war the Mandalorians found a whole vain of beskar ore( mandalorian iron)beskar ore outside the settlement of Enceri, where a vong ship's plasma burnt into the surface. With that they started making two new beskar-reinforced designs, the Bes'uliik-class assault starfighter and the Tra'kad assault vessel. And The Meteor-class Q-Carrier was used by the Mandalorian Protectors and the True Mandalorians as a troop transport. The Enforcer fighter was also used by Mandalorian Protectors and the Neo-Crusaders. lol, that's all i have for now.

Yeah, I'm already planning on adding the Meteor-Q and Bes'uliik. I'll look into the other ships.

just a question here really but is there some reason I can only buy two lichtors at any one time on GC?

I originally made the Lictor a very powerful ship...I just forgot to remove the build-cap when I changed my mind about having it so powerful. I've already fixed this issue for the next version.

Edited by the_Farseer, 01 March 2010 - 01:15 AM.

~Julius Caesar

#39 vadereclipse

vadereclipse
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 09:37 PM

just to give more info on the Tra'Kad:
i'm not sure of what it loks like (all i know is it had no blind spots so that may give an idea) and could operate on zero-power temporarily, effectively giving it stealth capabilities. i know it's more of a LOTF ship than a shadow academy ship, but so's the Bes'uliik, not that i'm complaining :)

seems like it'd fill the role of a scout/stealth ship to me. it should also be VERY resistant for its small size due to the microlayer of Beskar. i seem to remember that a Tra'Kad survived an attack from an entire imperial fleet, with it simply deflecting off the beskar.

Edited by vadereclipse, 01 March 2010 - 09:41 PM.

#40 the_Farseer

the_Farseer
  • Hosted
  • 142 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 03:07 AM

just to give more info on the Tra'Kad:
i'm not sure of what it loks like (all i know is it had no blind spots so that may give an idea) and could operate on zero-power temporarily, effectively giving it stealth capabilities. i know it's more of a LOTF ship than a shadow academy ship, but so's the Bes'uliik, not that i'm complaining :)

seems like it'd fill the role of a scout/stealth ship to me. it should also be VERY resistant for its small size due to the microlayer of Beskar. i seem to remember that a Tra'Kad survived an attack from an entire imperial fleet, with it simply deflecting off the beskar.

Maybe I can add some prototype ships that are based on the LOTF designs...I mean, LOTF era wasn't that far after NJO so the ships in that era would at least be in blueprint or 'holoprint' or whatever they would call it...

~Julius Caesar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users