Massive Middle-earth Beta 1.0

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 ElessartheHigh

ElessartheHigh
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 10:02 AM

It's a shame I don't have BFME anymore :! :( I would really like to play MME ! :)
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.[1]

#22 ugluk the ugly

ugluk the ugly
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 01:34 PM

Hey Is it possible to get a morgul orc skin for the orcs? i checked previous screens and i was hoping the orcs would finally look more like the movies, the ones in now are great but every other mod has them and im too much of a novice to do it myself :p
Posted Image

#23 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  • Projects:It'sa secreeet
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Expert
  • Donated

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:20 AM

I can't do it, no.

https://www.twitch.tv/vileartist - Yes shameless self-promotion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Old modders never die, they just fade away" ~ Hostile

#24 Legolas1994

Legolas1994
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:19 PM

Hey I downloaded this mod and all i have now is a file with the icon and the MME.big file, what am i supposed to do with them to play the game?

#25 Nyado

Nyado
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:26 AM

Pour on to a different boot loader please!

#26 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Donated

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:27 AM

Boot loader?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#27 Nyado

Nyado
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:11 PM

when you try to download an error!
ps sorry if I do not understand translate through google translator.

#28 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Donated

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:18 PM

I just clicked the link, and recieved no errors in downloading the file. Are you having problems installing the mod?

#29 Nyado

Nyado
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:09 PM

loading problem, I can not download it.

Ошибка 6 (net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND)

#30 Nyado

Nyado
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:33 AM

I can not download a file gamefronta, because I'm from the Russian Federation and the new rules gamefront.com my country falls under the prohibition on downloading files from this resource.
Please download the file into another resource.

#31 Legolas1994

Legolas1994
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:39 PM

Ok so I downloaded it I get a zip file with the MME.big and the MME icon (in the folder) What do I do next? (I dont know much about (.big) files) Should there be an Application file or a Set up file? Something?

#32 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Donated

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:41 AM

If you have The Battle for Middle-earth installed and patched to the 1.03 patch, then you have to place the mod "MME.big" into your 'My Battle for Middle-earth Files' folder located in (C:\Users\(your name)\AppData\Roaming\My Battle for Middle-earth Files) Then you copy your normal BFME shortcut on your desktop and make a second one. With the second one you right click it and go to Properties. In the "Target" field you should see: "C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Battle for Middle-earth ™". You have to change that to: "C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Battle for Middle-earth ™" -mod MME.big

Once you have done that, you should be able to launch the game with the new mod applied using the new shortcut.

#33 Nyado

Nyado
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:09 AM

Will be a new version of the mod?

#34 Rider of Rohan

Rider of Rohan

The Lazy Modder

• Division Leaders
  • 1,555 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring and the HD Editions
  •  Mathijs' Bug fix expert
  • Job:T3A Leader

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:06 PM

Most likely not. 

99dxc486ltde132zg.jpgh5je9noaofg3o26zg.jpg

No parent should have to bury their child - King Theoden

#35 Nyado

Nyado
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:11 PM

Sorrowfully, this is the coolest mod in which I played, thank you!

Edited by Nyado, 15 June 2013 - 05:14 PM.

#36 Legolas1994

Legolas1994
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:49 PM

Hey Kwen, Thank you for showing me how that works! Do you think that you might be able to send me or release the fixed maps soon? I really love the elves because they shoot correctly and their bows match up! which really makes me wanna play with them more outside Lothlorien.

Edited by Legolas1994, 31 July 2013 - 02:50 PM.

#37 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Donated

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:42 AM

Well the elves are playable same as Vanilla in the Rohan faction. They are correct with the models/skins/animations, and with the Lorien Fletching upgrade.

#38 Legolas1994

Legolas1994
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:29 PM

The lorien arrows crashed the game... but when I looked at them they were impressive...

#39 Legolas1994

Legolas1994
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:39 PM

on second thought... maybe they didn't?

#40 numan

numan
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 12:01 AM

Hi guys. I tried to download the mod but link is broken. Are there somebody who have MME mod? Can you upload it again?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users