• Please log in to reply
1347 replies to this topic

#81 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:50 PM

Im trying to download all DP SRC. I will test all. If you install 1.40, c3 missions pack, 1.41, dark territory and finally the 1.42 prototipe.zip in this order it should work fine. Anyway Im downloading DP SRC, I will see if work perfect.

#82 GMC.Phantom

GMC.Phantom
  • Division Leaders
  • 134 posts
  • Division:Commandos HQ
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:57 PM

DP SRC should be the final product, it must be the only thing you need to install. Therefore we should integrate it with the missing files, the base of DP SRC before the Team Modding Site started was 1.41

#83 Guest_Alexander Tischler_*

Guest_Alexander Tischler_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:51 PM

I'm terribly sorry if this is off topic or the inappropriate place to say so, but I owe you a huge thanks for this mod. Commandos was one of the defining games of my childhood when it came out in 1998. My dad and I bonded over it, and then by the time Commandos 2 came out him and I would compete to see who could beat it first. Commandos 2 is a great game, but it became easy after a million and one play through on the hardest difficulty. This mod has revitalized the game when I first found it years ago, and though my dad and I live hours apart due to college, we still compete with this mod being the cornerstone to our experience! So a deepest thanks from my childhood, present me, and of course my future self because I look forward to whatever you have in store!

May I ask how the progress is coming on 1.42? It sounds like it's coming close to being released, is there an ETA (not asking for a date or confirmation by any stretch, just a guess of how close completion is). Are there any plans for 1.43/1.5/2.0 that haven't been revealed?

Thank you again and cheers!

#84 GMC.Phantom

GMC.Phantom
  • Division Leaders
  • 134 posts
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:51 AM

thanks for your words :)
when something is moved by passion it is dangerously contageous!

about 1.42, there is no ETA simply because we are all working on it in our free time and it is a non profit project. We have ideas and are welcome to new contributions in making sure that 1.42 comes out and does so as soon as possible!

#85 senderj

senderj
  • Members
  • 49 posts
  • Projects:Destination Paris Update 1.42

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:59 AM

For the most recent updates you can refer to https://sites.google...stinationparis/
Thank you for your support and we welcome all suggestions and contributions :thumbsuphappy:

#86 FH Naseer

FH Naseer

fhnaseer

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:12 AM

Im trying to download all DP SRC. I will test all. If you install 1.40, c3 missions pack, 1.41, dark territory and finally the 1.42 prototipe.zip in this order it should work fine. Anyway Im downloading DP SRC, I will see if work perfect.

i tried to download dp source from google drive, google was zipping it and finally it gave me some 800mb zip file, i will be downloading it tonight,

#87 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:52 PM

I tested the DP SRC. All work fine. We only need add the files of c3 missions, and dark territory. I will try to upload it.

#88 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:17 PM

Done, I added all to DP SRC. This is the post in proyect update:
https://sites.google...nddarkterritory

#89 FH Naseer

FH Naseer

fhnaseer

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:19 AM

i downloaded the source, but all files are under a same folder, i think i have done something wrong,

#90 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:35 AM

You remember when in "saving private smith" the battle start, you hear different music? Now I can change the music in any mission! Im thinking that is possible do it in all missions with invasion. I can start with TR2. who like the idea?
Oh, and I started to edit secret meeting 3 now. The mission will be the continuation of secret meeting 2, a big ambush in burma.

#91 FH Naseer

FH Naseer

fhnaseer

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:10 AM

You remember when in "saving private smith" the battle start, you hear different music? Now I can change the music in any mission! Im thinking that is possible do it in all missions with invasion. I can start with TR2. who like the idea?
Oh, and I started to edit secret meeting 3 now. The mission will be the continuation of secret meeting 2, a big ambush in burma.

tired of burma,

#92 Guest_Fedexp_*

Guest_Fedexp_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:22 PM

Greetings makers mode
I'm a huge fan (from Slovakia) of yours and I wish you much success in creating mode DP 1:42. How many percent of the mod is already completed?Good luck and great job guys
Greeting Fedexp :thumbsuphappy:

#93 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:02 PM

I want help creating bel missions for c2. Can I create bel mission 5? I can do it it one or two days.

#94 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:40 PM

I finished the mission 5. Is same as the original mission. I have a question. Should I add more enemies and make the mission more hard? or make the mission same as the originals?
I want continue creating missions for bel. I will start mission 2 now.

Attached Thumbnails

• 2.jpg

#95 Milones

Milones
  • Members
  • 209 posts
  • Projects:Destination Paris

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:57 PM

I kinda like the original

#96 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:48 PM

I have a discovery. For example if you want add the IS35 map in colditz;. is necessary paste the files of the map in "CZ" folder. But now no!

BEFORE:

[
.TIPO 3D
.FICHERO IS35.MBI
.NOMBRE IS35
.SECTORES IS35.SEC

###### AND THE CODE CONTINUE#####

NOW:

[
.TIPO 3D
.FICHERO "..\CZ\IS35.MBI"
.NOMBRE IS35
.SECTORES "..\CZ\IS35.SEC"

###### AND THE CODE CONTINUE#####

And with this trick is not necessary paste the map in CZ folder! We can win a lot of space in Destination Paris. I know that in some missions there are a lot of new maps. We can delete the duplicities and win size.
I can do the work, and I will upload BEL 05, the mission is ready for play, only need solve 2 small bugs, Herbert3000 helped me a lot :)

#97 herbert3000

herbert3000

Guilty Until Proven Innocent

• Division Admins
  • 593 posts
  • Job:Division Admin

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:25 AM

Here's an updated main screen for Destination Paris:
dp_menu.jpg
Attached File  tst.arlc.zip   2.04MB   235 downloads

If anyone is interested in creating a new animated main menu, download the tools from this location:
https://sites.google...RlcTools2.0.zip

#98 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

Done, I uploaded the BEL 05 in commandos 2 destination paris site.
Here is an alternative link in mediafire:
http://www.mediafire...g5i5j77rbjzozjo

Edited by extrano1955, 23 December 2012 - 03:25 PM.

#99 FH Naseer

FH Naseer

fhnaseer

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:01 PM

Here's an updated main screen for Destination Paris:
dp_menu.jpg
Attached File  tst.arlc.zip   2.04MB   235 downloads

If anyone is interested in creating a new animated main menu, download the tools from this location:
https://sites.google...RlcTools2.0.zip

I think we should remove Versus from Coop/versus. There are very few maps and hardly we play these maps. Just a suggestion,

#100 VECT0R

VECT0R
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:11 PM

I suggest fixing a slight issue in the Paris mission... where the Diver & Driver begin in a bad location. For me, they are always killed straight away.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users