gathering ideas

• Please log in to reply
1347 replies to this topic

#1181 Bloomlight

Bloomlight
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 06:39 AM

Thank you for the new version. There is no widescreen option, right? Someone on Youtube mentioned about widescreen but i dont know if it is true.

#1182 Zakxaev68

Zakxaev68

Stalking in the shadows

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 07:21 AM

Holy shit, that was in the blink of an eye!

Thanks for your hard work

As for the false positive, before installing the mod, as usual disable your antivirus software and add the game folder to the exceptions list so it won't keep deleting the executable

PS: Whoever wants to play the new missions, PM me so we can team up for a game or two! I don't recall beating all the missions anyway..

Edited by Zakxaev68, 26 May 2019 - 07:24 AM.

comm-boot-camp-promo-revora-join-us-co.p

<<< CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO DO SO >>>

#1183 psychedelist

psychedelist
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 09:25 AM

Wow, amazing job, thank you so much! The "Record" feature is amazing, and is present in all exe versions. Did it already exist in the game code or DP authods managed to add it somehow? Is there a shortcut to activate it? I'm very pleased to see that Thief is unable to use bear trap and smoke bomb now (so maybe other commandos "returned to their roots" as well, will see), i'm a fan of each commandos doing strictly their own thing, Driver was kinda useless in 1.46 (although one can edit it quite easily).

Think i'll stick with 1.46 rules for now though. New patrols range was very low, "more shots to kill" sounded like a great feature that will nerf shooting, but i noticed that fire rate also increased, so it's like more "action" for same efficiency. Wonder if it'll break any of the new missions (staying with the old rules, that is).

During installation, i didn't enable "Chinese version", but briefing screens are in chinese and i'm getting strings of garbage characters during cutscenes (probably chinese text which my windows can't display). Nothing gamebreaking, but if there's a fix, would be perfect.

Edit: trying to play "The Ritual" mission, it's very interesting and original. But nothing happens once i talk to the spiritual leader, no cutscene or any other activity, he just becomes controllable. I checked with the video, it shouldn't be like that. Maybe i'm doing something wrong, but can't figure out what.

Edited by psychedelist, 26 May 2019 - 11:01 PM.

#1184 Zakxaev68

Zakxaev68

Stalking in the shadows

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 01:07 PM

Not sure why but my game is in both English and Chinese (cutscenes). Why is that happening? I didn't click on "Install chinese version" during install anyway.

#1185 felipeluzzz

felipeluzzz
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 04:01 PM

Thanks for the update extrano1955, the game runs much better now!

I have one question tough: is there not a PDF with the missions in the game folder as there was in earlier versions? I ask because I noticied that the missions order in the game were changed, and since I was doing them in order now I don't really remember witch missions I have played or not.

Anyway, thanks for the excellent update.

#1186 Zakxaev68

Zakxaev68

Stalking in the shadows

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 08:16 AM

@felipeluzzz This was removed for unknown reason.

I like the new version, except the out of proportion menu and the chinese cutscenes I can't obviously figure. Though I can't unlock the new missions (I never was able to unlock all missions in DP....)

#1187 psychedelist

psychedelist
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 01:11 PM

To anyone, what's your favorite mission in DP, and what's the hardest one in your opinion? My favorite (at least in 1.46, maybe i'll find a new favorite in 2.0) is "W1 Assault! Night Attack on Haiphong", it's truly massive and very nuanced, i wish all the main missions could be remade in a similar fashion. Some people say it's the hardest, i'm not sure if it really is but it probably takes the longest to beat. So i became curious how fast it can be realistically beaten, and here's the result. Originally i thought that below 2 hours of in-game time would be nice, but it was a pleasant surprise that it can be even much lower than that. I can think of several big improvements that could be made, maybe the time could be pushed under 1 hour with them. I also did speedruns of the original game's main missions completing all objectives and collecting all bonus books. But for now, have to move to 2.0, i see a lot of new great missions.

From what i've beaten, "Labyrinth on Water" was harder than W1 for me, the only mission where even the map design is your enemy. Couldn't even start "Thriller I", but after finding a video on it, maybe it's not so hard once you know how to start it.

#1188 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 11:10 PM

Thank you for the new version. There is no widescreen option, right? Someone on Youtube mentioned about widescreen but i dont know if it is true.

The comm2P.exe in the directory of 2.0 have some new resolution configuration.

Holy shit, that was in the blink of an eye!

Thanks for your hard work

As for the false positive, before installing the mod, as usual disable your antivirus software and add the game folder to the exceptions list so it won't keep deleting the executable

PS: Whoever wants to play the new missions, PM me so we can team up for a game or two! I don't recall beating all the missions anyway..

You can find players int the facebook group, I also play sometimes https://www.facebook...52709104988971/

Wow, amazing job, thank you so much! The "Record" feature is amazing, and is present in all exe versions. Did it already exist in the game code or DP authods managed to add it somehow? Is there a shortcut to activate it? I'm very pleased to see that Thief is unable to use bear trap and smoke bomb now (so maybe other commandos "returned to their roots" as well, will see), i'm a fan of each commandos doing strictly their own thing, Driver was kinda useless in 1.46 (although one can edit it quite easily).

Think i'll stick with 1.46 rules for now though. New patrols range was very low, "more shots to kill" sounded like a great feature that will nerf shooting, but i noticed that fire rate also increased, so it's like more "action" for same efficiency. Wonder if it'll break any of the new missions (staying with the old rules, that is).

During installation, i didn't enable "Chinese version", but briefing screens are in chinese and i'm getting strings of garbage characters during cutscenes (probably chinese text which my windows can't display). Nothing gamebreaking, but if there's a fix, would be perfect.

Edit: trying to play "The Ritual" mission, it's very interesting and original. But nothing happens once i talk to the spiritual leader, no cutscene or any other activity, he just becomes controllable. I checked with the video, it shouldn't be like that. Maybe i'm doing something wrong, but can't figure out what.

I think the record thing was in the original c2 code but disabled. About NZ3, when you talk with him? I think all ok. Miss installing chinese first, and reinstalling in english may be a problem. I need more information about your files and save, you speak with him a few timesi in mission.

Even not installing chinese files you will find some chinese characters, is really hard work to translate the 324 missions but you abvoid lots of things choosing english during set up.

Thanks for the update extrano1955, the game runs much better now!

I have one question tough: is there not a PDF with the missions in the game folder as there was in earlier versions? I ask because I noticied that the missions order in the game were changed, and since I was doing them in order now I don't really remember witch missions I have played or not.

Anyway, thanks for the excellent update.

we forgot to add, next update will have pdf

I like the new version, except the out of proportion menu and the chinese cutscenes I can't obviously figure. Though I can't unlock the new missions (I never was able to unlock all missions in DP....)

This can happend if your save files and profile are in a hidden folder like Appdata /Local /virtualstore/ Program files (x86)/ Output

Also Comm2P unlock all missions by default.

Edited by extrano1955, 28 May 2019 - 11:12 PM.

#1189 psychedelist

psychedelist
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 11:49 PM

I think the record thing was in the original c2 code but disabled. About NZ3, when you talk with him? I think all ok. Miss installing chinese first, and reinstalling in english may be a problem. I need more information about your files and save, you speak with him a few timesi in mission.

Thanks, it's beginning of the mission, the first time he ever appears, i haven't seen any enemies yet. My installation is with "Chinese" unselected. As far as i can tell, he comes after you heal the sick guy, or at least it's one of the things that triggers it. I go talk to him (the spiritual leader), but no cutscene plays (i saw in a video that there should be a cutscene). The other time i completed all quests before talking to him (all except buying food + feeding the hungry guy, can't find enough money), then tried to talk to the leader, but was same result. I can send my save file if it's something that can be helpful.

Edited by psychedelist, 28 May 2019 - 11:53 PM.

#1190 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 12:07 AM

You play good to be able to win w1 so fast. We could play online. I think NB3 is the new hardest mission, w1 is longer but easier, you just need abvoid traps and kill lots of patrolls using tricks.

I will feel selfish If I say my favourite missions are mine but is the true. Not all missions of course. nz3, rex and ex3 are in my own missions top 3. but Im not pround of some of my first mods and secret meeting 2.

Hand trought blood by Haart deserve a mention, that mission inspired me to edit! also w1, it was the first in create the observer enemy.

In my opinion a perfect mission must accomplish a few requirements:

-Be Hard; Not too hard or easy. The player must win the mission with effort, but we also have rom for easy missions in dp

-Be funny; Create a mission with only 1 map, which only objetive is neutralice all enemies, and only able to tie is boring, not hard. Use different weapons and tactics, surprises, hidden roms, different situatons in same mission ( stealth part, action part..)

-Innovation: Create again tr2, with the copy paste enemies of always and just change commandos isn´t funny. Create new maps, briefings, surprises like hidden maps or enemies will make the mission good.

And the most important, product of a good design:

-Feelings; The ultimate objetive of a commandos editor! Here are some examples of how to create feelings:

• Spoiler

#1191 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 12:20 AM

Are you playing using comm2.exe or comm2p.exe? This mission cant run in 2P.

Missions with [2P] must be played with comm2P or the game will crash

Missions with [comm2] must be played with comm2, or weird things will happend ( Im working in fix this problem for next update )

Thanks, it's beginning of the mission, the first time he ever appears, i haven't seen any enemies yet. My installation is with "Chinese" unselected. As far as i can tell, he comes after you heal the sick guy, or at least it's one of the things that triggers it. I go talk to him (the spiritual leader), but no cutscene plays (i saw in a video that there should be a cutscene). The other time i completed all quests before talking to him (all except buying food + feeding the hungry guy, can't find enough money), then tried to talk to the leader, but was same result. I can send my save file if it's something that can be helpful.

#1192 psychedelist

psychedelist
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 08:58 AM

Thanks for the tip about comm2, i tried it (restarted the mission using it), upon talking to the leader screen goes black for the moment and... still no cutscene.

I never played online before, i'll think about it. Good points about what makes for a good mission, hard to disagree with. Your missions are great, so it's not too selfish to like them best, i should try more of them, and NB3. "Gold of the Train" was really nice, a lot like W1 too. But first want to resolve The Ritual problem.

By the way, i wish to try modding myself, but so far it was customizing existing missions for my liking (to make them harder). To create a mission from scratch, i feel that one thing that would improve speed a lot would be the ability to copy cursor coordinates into windows clipboard or a text file. Is it possible in debug exe? Writing the coordinates by hand for so many objects takes a lot of time.

Edit: i opened The Ritual's mission file, checked the briefings listing, there's NZ3B.bri but it's missing in the actual Briefings folder... but exists in BRIEFIN_ folder. I copied it over and now the cutscene plays. Possibly an error in the installator? There are other briefing files that are missing - NZ3C, NZ3G, NZ3B_0, NZ3B_E, NZ3B_E.

Edit2: so i got to the end, i prefer stealth missions but this was a lot of fun too, but it also feels like a really really "bad ending". A video suggests there may be another way, but it begins with loading a save past that point, so i don't know how to get there, any tips please? I did all quests except one, missing one money item. Also a lot of civilians died, maybe need to save them all?

(actual spoiler, don't click if you want to enjoy the mission yourself)

Spoiler

Edited by psychedelist, 29 May 2019 - 12:10 PM.

#1193 Zakxaev68

Zakxaev68

Stalking in the shadows

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 09:45 AM

This can happend if your save files and profile are in a hidden folder like Appdata /Local /virtualstore/ Program files (x86)/ Output

Though, I don't have any of those folders in AppData. Only folder in My Documents, and that contains a "PERFILES.DAT" file which I think is the same. I'll try removing it tonight.

#1194 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 11:07 PM

Though, I don't have any of those folders in AppData. Only folder in My Documents, and that contains a "PERFILES.DAT" file which I think is the same. I'll try removing it tonight.

Make a copy of the whole folder to desktop and then unisntall the game in contro panel / uninstall programs is a good trick to fix hidden files or be able to have more than 1 version of the game in diffetrent folders

#1195 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 11:26 PM

Spoiler
Thanks for the tip about comm2, i tried it (restarted the mission using it), upon talking to the leader screen goes black for the moment and... still no cutscene.

I never played online before, i'll think about it. Good points about what makes for a good mission, hard to disagree with. Your missions are great, so it's not too selfish to like them best, i should try more of them, and NB3. "Gold of the Train" was really nice, a lot like W1 too. But first want to resolve The Ritual problem.

By the way, i wish to try modding myself, but so far it was customizing existing missions for my liking (to make them harder). To create a mission from scratch, i feel that one thing that would improve speed a lot would be the ability to copy cursor coordinates into windows clipboard or a text file. Is it possible in debug exe? Writing the coordinates by hand for so many objects takes a lot of time.

Edit: i opened The Ritual's mission file, checked the briefings listing, there's NZ3B.bri but it's missing in the actual Briefings folder... but exists in BRIEFIN_ folder. I copied it over and now the cutscene plays. Possibly an error in the installator? There are other briefing files that are missing - NZ3C, NZ3G, NZ3B_0, NZ3B_E, NZ3B_E.

Edit2: so i got to the end, i prefer stealth missions but this was a lot of fun too, but it also feels like a really really "bad ending". A video suggests there may be another way, but it begins with loading a save past that point, so i don't know how to get there, any tips please? I did all quests except one, missing one money item. Also a lot of civilians died, maybe need to save them all?

(actual spoiler, don't click if you want to enjoy the mission yourself)
Spoiler

Yes, something wrong in the installation. Ill do a little update tomorrow to fix that files. Im glad you managed to fix it. About how to unlock the endings:

Spoiler

#1196 psychedelist

psychedelist
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 10:41 AM

Yes, something wrong in the installation. Ill do a little update tomorrow to fix that files. Im glad you managed to fix it. About how to unlock the endings:

Spoiler

Thanks a lot for the tips. It's a great innovation to have "peaceful" quests and multiple endings, like in an rpg, never seen it in a commandos mission before.

Spoiler

Now i'm trying to take on "NB3 Wings can't fly", it's insane, indeed feels like the hardest mission ever, makes me try and discover new things. Can't find a video on it, not even on Tuan Ho Huy channel. It's impossible to make any progress without studying the map in debugger first. Now i'm stuck because can't figure out a strategy even with debugger, it's about getting to the plane once you cross the river. Lights move too fast so you can't go there straight, seems like you need to climb a pole, Diver is given the ability for a reason. But i can't find one that can be realistically climbed. You have to shoot the light source first, but for any pole, i can't gather 3 soldiers near it that would be "unaware" to distrubances. I even discovered that a soldier who's being drunk can still be eligible to count as "distracted by a gun shot", and even with this technique i can get only 2 unaware soldiers max. By the way, i used all 3 sniper shots to get to the church. After trying to solve the pole problem for a whole day, now gonna roll back and try to get to the church while saving one sniper shot, then shoot one of the fast moving lights on the other side, and maybe it's possible to cross the road without climbing a pole then. Yet i feel like climbing a pole must be the intended solution. Extrano, or anyone, if you managed to beat the mission and it's fresh in your memory, can you share how you resolved this problem? On a side note, is it just me or an enemy uniform is useless for a non-spy commandos in a night mission, other than for making the enemies naked? It never helped me to avoid detection in a night setting. If it worked properly, could have been extremely helpful in nb3 for the aforementioned problem.

By the way, i noticed that comm2p doesn't play movie files. Is it a known problem or only on my side?

Edit: managed to shoot the pole light after all by getting two drunk soldiers near it, one of them comes from a long distance by seeing the bottle under the light source, nuts. Good luck making them see the bottles before anyone else, picking them up before the patrol sees it (especially on 1.46 rules), and then timing the shot correctly while avoiding an annoying lieutenant, trickiest thing i ever did in commandos... but it's of no use anyway, still impossible to climb the pole, too many guards around it. I'll rather shoot one of the fast moving lights this way, then it becomes feasible to simply cross the road. Maybe one of the authors intended climbing a pole to be possible, then other added more soldiers.

Edit2: to call nb3 insane was an understatement, it's cruel. Turns out all my saves are useless because it destroyed a key item right in beginning of the mission and didn't even warn about it (no game over screen or any sign). I had to study the .MIS file and play around in debugger to figure out what's going on. When the general and his guards leave their initial building and the timer starts ticking, a certain lieutenant leaves the building as well... to simply throw away the item, making it inaccessible. So you have to get there right after the general leaves, but i don't have a slightest idea how to get there so fast. In my first attempt, I could get there well within the timer limit itself, thinking i'll find the general there (surprise, he left long time ago), but to think you need to get there before the timer starts... just how? Maybe there's a warning about all these on the briefing screens in chinese, but the mission really needs plenty of in-game clues too (about the key item trap, diving gear and the uniforms). Otherwise a clueless player like myself may be spending as much time studying it in debugger as actually playing it.

Edit3: well, apparently it's possible to get to the item if you're determined to go there right away. By the way, 2.0 rules might break existing missions, at least it would certainly make nb3 even harder than it already is. There are at least two snipers that you can kill but they set off the alarm right away upon getting disturbed (without preceding it with any animation), so in order to avoid it, they must be dead before they know it. Only Spy can approach those snipers easily, and a rifle will do the job, but not with the new rules. I also wonder how the invasions would be with the new rules, sounds like the snipers could cause a lot of trouble.

Edited by psychedelist, 02 June 2019 - 01:14 PM.

#1197 herbert3000

herbert3000

Guilty Until Proven Innocent

• Division Admins
  • 593 posts
  • Division:Commandos HQ
  • Job:Division Admin

Posted 01 June 2019 - 04:37 PM

Here's the new PDF with all the passwords of the 324 mission:

Attached File  Mission List.pdf   439.67KB   2040 downloads

If anyone's bored here... maybe somebody wants to highlight all the new missions? Here are the mission lists for 1.46 (docx) + 2.0 (xlsx):

Attached File  MissionList_1.46+2.0.zip   76.15KB   277 downloads

#1198 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 02 June 2019 - 06:57 PM

Spoiler

Thanks a lot for the tips. It's a great innovation to have "peaceful" quests and multiple endings, like in an rpg, never seen it in a commandos mission before.

Spoiler

Now i'm trying to take on "NB3 Wings can't fly", it's insane, indeed feels like the hardest mission ever, makes me try and discover new things. Can't find a video on it, not even on Tuan Ho Huy channel. It's impossible to make any progress without studying the map in debugger first. Now i'm stuck because can't figure out a strategy even with debugger, it's about getting to the plane once you cross the river. Lights move too fast so you can't go there straight, seems like you need to climb a pole, Diver is given the ability for a reason. But i can't find one that can be realistically climbed. You have to shoot the light source first, but for any pole, i can't gather 3 soldiers near it that would be "unaware" to distrubances. I even discovered that a soldier who's being drunk can still be eligible to count as "distracted by a gun shot", and even with this technique i can get only 2 unaware soldiers max. By the way, i used all 3 sniper shots to get to the church. After trying to solve the pole problem for a whole day, now gonna roll back and try to get to the church while saving one sniper shot, then shoot one of the fast moving lights on the other side, and maybe it's possible to cross the road without climbing a pole then. Yet i feel like climbing a pole must be the intended solution. Extrano, or anyone, if you managed to beat the mission and it's fresh in your memory, can you share how you resolved this problem? On a side note, is it just me or an enemy uniform is useless for a non-spy commandos in a night mission, other than for making the enemies naked? It never helped me to avoid detection in a night setting. If it worked properly, could have been extremely helpful in nb3 for the aforementioned problem.

By the way, i noticed that comm2p doesn't play movie files. Is it a known problem or only on my side?

Edit: managed to shoot the pole light after all by getting two drunk soldiers near it, one of them comes from a long distance by seeing the bottle under the light source, nuts. Good luck making them see the bottles before anyone else, picking them up before the patrol sees it (especially on 1.46 rules), and then timing the shot correctly while avoiding an annoying lieutenant, trickiest thing i ever did in commandos... but it's of no use anyway, still impossible to climb the pole, too many guards around it. I'll rather shoot one of the fast moving lights this way, then it becomes feasible to simply cross the road. Maybe one of the authors intended climbing a pole to be possible, then other added more soldiers.

Edit2: to call nb3 insane was an understatement, it's cruel. Turns out all my saves are useless because it destroyed a key item right in beginning of the mission and didn't even warn about it (no game over screen or any sign). I had to study the .MIS file and play around in debugger to figure out what's going on. When the general and his guards leave their initial building and the timer starts ticking, a certain lieutenant leaves the building as well... to simply throw away the item, making it inaccessible. So you have to get there right after the general leaves, but i don't have a slightest idea how to get there so fast. In my first attempt, I could get there well within the timer limit itself, thinking i'll find the general there (surprise, he left long time ago), but to think you need to get there before the timer starts... just how? Maybe there's a warning about all these on the briefing screens in chinese, but the mission really needs plenty of in-game clues too (about the key item trap, diving gear and the uniforms). Otherwise a clueless player like myself may be spending as much time studying it in debugger as actually playing it.

Edit3: well, apparently it's possible to get to the item if you're determined to go there right away. By the way, 2.0 rules might break existing missions, at least it would certainly make nb3 even harder than it already is. There are at least two snipers that you can kill but they set off the alarm right away upon getting disturbed (without preceding it with any animation), so in order to avoid it, they must be dead before they know it. Only Spy can approach those snipers easily, and a rifle will do the job, but not with the new rules. I also wonder how the invasions would be with the new rules, sounds like the snipers could cause a lot of trouble.

I dont have time to record a guide but we can win in multyplayer, If you record our play will be great. If you keep trying single player, try to dont waste sniper bullets, need for single enemies at first, and lights after kidnap general. Remember, timelimit start = mission fail, you must steal the book fast. And a way to cross to plane is use smoke bombs.

#1199 psychedelist

psychedelist
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 June 2019 - 07:17 PM

Thanks, I'll think about multiplayer but i have to beat this thing solo first. I managed to steal the book, turned out less hard than i thought it would be. The alarm sets off if you use a smoke bomb near the entrance lol, never seen a mission reacting to the use of a smoke bomb. Sounds like our playthroughs may have been very different. Sniper has only 3 bullets (until you get Spy at least), so there's no way to use it for both single enemies and the lights. I didn't have to use sniper rifle on any enemies, but some parts required stunlocking some enemies with repeated gun shots. How are you kidnapping the general? I did it in the plane previous time (when the book was long gone), seems like no way to do it when he's in the initial building. As for smoke bomb to get to the plane, that means having Driver across the river, did you manage to cross the bridge somehow? That must be crazy difficult. I'm crossing the river with Diver at first, everyone else much later (using Spy and a truck). I found a way to get to the plane, but requires one of the fast moving lights to be destroyed.

Edited by psychedelist, 02 June 2019 - 07:19 PM.

#1200 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 02 June 2019 - 09:46 PM

Commandos 2.0 UPDATE 2-6-19:

If you installed 2.0 before 2/06/19 you must install this update:

https://www.mediafir...190602.zip/file

Extract the file, copy DATA and paste in your directory of the game.

---------------------------------------

If Is your first time installing 2.0 here is the link:

alternative link:

How to install:

1-Install the original game commandos 2 men of courage
2-Download the mediafire link and extract the file. Then follow the instructions of set up.

Other interesting stuff:

Facebook group, a god choice to find new players:

Revora foum:

---------------------

Information about Comm2P.exe:

Is a modified version of comm2.exe you can find it in the directory of 2.0, it have some improves like resolution screen, use harpoon in land or show enemies alive pressing F6. The missions with 2P in the list need the 2p version for run.

Unfortunetely some antvirus software keep blocking the 2p version and the creator says isn´t a virus but we dont know how to fix this problem. Anyway you can keep running comm2.exe or debug version as always.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users