gathering ideas

• Please log in to reply
1347 replies to this topic

#1221 PowerSlaveAlfons

PowerSlaveAlfons
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 November 2019 - 06:54 PM

I'm not sure if this is a known thing, but there seems to be some kind of bug when playing the second tutorial mission from CM2. It's snowing and the commandos are just freezing to death.

I could fix it by just shoving the mission files from the original game into the DP mission folder.

#1222 SirRH

SirRH

title available

• Members
  • 604 posts

Posted 01 December 2019 - 11:13 AM

I'm not sure if this is a known thing, but there seems to be some kind of bug when playing the second tutorial mission from CM2. It's snowing and the commandos are just freezing to death.

I could fix it by just shoving the mission files from the original game into the DP mission folder.

Each Commando has a German uniform in there inventory on that mission, you must put the uniform on to protect yourself from the snow. (U is the hotkey)

#1223 mengsky

mengsky
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 06:21 PM

I reinstalled commandos on my machine.  Now, it was asking me for a cd in order to play.  Can anyone please send me the link for the patch to fix this problem? Thanks.

#1224 Bloomlight

Bloomlight
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 05:12 PM

Does this mod work with the HD remastered version?

#1225 hoar22

hoar22
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 January 2020 - 03:37 PM

Please help. :smile2ap:
I installed version 2.0 but I don't know if it was installed correctly or there is a conflict with previous installations.

Issue:
In mission 181 NZ3 "the ritual." There is no introduction to the mission and when I meet and talk to the "spiritual leader" nothing else happens. I can only select and move the spiritual leader.

I think if this happens to me in this mission, it is very likely that I have other corrupt missions.

I Do not install the 25 Chinese megabytes. Does this installation have any influence on this?

What can I do about it?
Any help I would appreciate. :thumbsuphappy:

Sorry not English.

#1226 dimlifu

dimlifu
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 12:30 PM

I also need help with a bug on which I didn't find any help.

I installed Commandos 2 (Steam-Version) and then Destination Paris 2.0 into the Legacy-Folder of Commandos 2.

Now on most Missions (especially the ones from Commandos 2) my Camera is locked into the top left corner and the ground is black. The enemys are moving, the game is running, I can choose a character but the camera stays dead locked and the ground (with buildings etc.) remains black.

I searched for this bug but couldn't find anyone that also experienced that problem. Pic related:

83460747_245702113086442_269443110732719

#1227 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 05:30 PM

Try to install this:

https://www.mediafir...190602.zip/file

Its an old bug

I installed version 2.0 but I don't know if it was installed correctly or there is a conflict with previous installations.

Issue:
In mission 181 NZ3 "the ritual." There is no introduction to the mission and when I meet and talk to the "spiritual leader" nothing else happens. I can only select and move the spiritual leader.

I think if this happens to me in this mission, it is very likely that I have other corrupt missions.

I Do not install the 25 Chinese megabytes. Does this installation have any influence on this?

What can I do about it?

Sorry not English.

#1228 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 05:32 PM

You didnt install 2.0 in the same folder as your original game. thats the problem.

I also need help with a bug on which I didn't find any help.

I installed Commandos 2 (Steam-Version) and then Destination Paris 2.0 into the Legacy-Folder of Commandos 2.

Now on most Missions (especially the ones from Commandos 2) my Camera is locked into the top left corner and the ground is black. The enemys are moving, the game is running, I can choose a character but the camera stays dead locked and the ground (with buildings etc.) remains black.

I searched for this bug but couldn't find anyone that also experienced that problem. Pic related:

83460747_245702113086442_269443110732719

#1229 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 05:34 PM

Not yet. There are some guys trying to do it here: https://forums.revor...ts-time-to-mod/

Does this mod work with the HD remastered version?

#1230 hoar22

hoar22
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 06:11 PM

Try to install this:

https://www.mediafir...190602.zip/file

Its an old bug

Issue:

What can I do about it?

Sorry not English.

Excellent. :w00t: The intro works perfectly. Now I will play the mission. Thanks a lot. :thumbsupxd:

edit1:

Unfortunately, when talking to the spiritual leader nothing happens and I can only select the leader and move it. :sad2:

Edited by hoar22, 28 January 2020 - 12:20 AM.

#1231 EvilEagles

EvilEagles
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 12:40 PM

Does anybody know how to change the default zoom of the game? I'm playing on a hi-res monitor and the default zoom is way too small for me :(

#1232 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 09 April 2020 - 10:36 AM

Here is my new mission [NZ4] STORM TO THE PAST <BY EXTRANO1955>

Caution:

-You need the NZ3 good ending password in order to play NZ4. Don´t worry, there is a guide of NZ3 in pdf in the .zip

-You need install this mission in your 2.0 version, otherwise it won´t work

-You must run the mission using comm2P.exe, not comm2.exe otherwise the game will crash

-For install you have to extract the .zip file, and copy all files inside of FILES TO PASTE folder to your directory of the game

Passwords:

-EASY: NZ4AA

-NORMAL: NZ4BB

-HARD: NZ4CC

Link:

http://www.mediafire...4-2020.zip/file

#1233 motishow

motishow
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 April 2020 - 08:23 AM

still unplayable for casual player  in easy mode 

Any trainer to make it playable like original games (BEL and BOTCD)? thanks

Edited by motishow, 25 April 2020 - 08:44 AM.

#1234 Hunterdie

Hunterdie
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 11:50 AM

Hi all,i have some questions,i installed commandos destination to paris ver 2.0 with unlock all missions list ,but when i open game ,from the bottom of the left if show "mod by fanclub..ver 1.44, 324 missions" so i wonder do i installed the right newest version?? Why it doesn't show ver 2.0 ??
When i open game with comm.exe the game no show all of missions,only 3 first missions (it worked if i use comm2p.exe) is it normal?
By the way when i play mission "the invasion night" i can not go to the bottom of the map,the place with Thief lockpick without it i dont know how to go inside the house to meet Natasha and in this map if any enemy see any suspicious things my men die immediately ,what the H...please somebody Help,thank you

#1235 syriesera

syriesera
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 May 2020 - 08:32 AM

Hi,  when i launch comm2P , the game dosen't track time on steam. Please is there a way to fix this?  :mellowthumbsup:  

#1236 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 08 May 2020 - 05:12 AM

still unplayable for casual player  in easy mode 

Any trainer to make it playable like original games (BEL and BOTCD)? thanks

In easy the mission is much easier  than hard, you have all commados, that means 2 spies, mouse, dog, throwing knifes, climb ability, gas bombs, lockpick... And after all there is a secret path that you only be able to play in HARD. Single player Hard ( in multyplayer you choose your favourite commando as third man ) Is the challange, you have to clear all map with only green beret. with that set the green beret start with medik kit, decoy and cigs for make it more balanced than in multiplayer or easy.

Is all that I can do for make it playable, NZ4 is not like my BEL proyect, is in top of hardest missions and is the end of the zombies series. If the player can´t win with 6 extra commandos it means he need more training in easier missions or help from another player.

#1237 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 08 May 2020 - 05:16 AM

Hi all,i have some questions,i installed commandos destination to paris ver 2.0 with unlock all missions list ,but when i open game ,from the bottom of the left if show "mod by fanclub..ver 1.44, 324 missions" so i wonder do i installed the right newest version?? Why it doesn't show ver 2.0 ??
When i open game with comm.exe the game no show all of missions,only 3 first missions (it worked if i use comm2p.exe) is it normal?
By the way when i play mission "the invasion night" i can not go to the bottom of the map,the place with Thief lockpick without it i dont know how to go inside the house to meet Natasha and in this map if any enemy see any suspicious things my men die immediately ,what the H...please somebody Help,thank you

All is ok. Invasion in night have some invisible walls, you can cross like in my guide at 1:37. there are more tricks and plazes to cross in this videos:

https://www.youtube....hZmWQ2V-g&t=97s

#1238 A_MiRagE_A

A_MiRagE_A
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 04:07 PM

Hello everyone!

I am back again to Destination Paris after some time. Thanks a lot for the dedication and the great work on the mod that keeps me comin' back!

I have a "problem" regarding which order I play the missions. In the past I have finished Commandos 1 missions + BTCOD and commandos 2 missions.

I can recall though trying to play some of the (so many) missions and I found them quite harder than the ones I played.

Due to nostalgia and restartitis reason I am tempted to start Commandos 1 again, but before doing that I would like to ask the advice of the veterans here and try some new missions.

Is there a series that is considered smoother? Shall I start by playing the missions made in earlier patches maybe? Is there a series that is considered a must to play?

Thanks in advance!! See you on the battlefield!

#1239 Uzbek2020

Uzbek2020
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 02:13 PM

Is there a later version of the Russifier ) ?

https://vk.com/topic-57726605_35333037

dc0d4a681a73.gif

#1240 sleepinsun

sleepinsun
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 June 2020 - 12:27 PM

oh i love the new features of the comm2p.exe. But i wish some of these issues can be fixed:

1) not playing the movie files

2) subtitles in briefings are in chinese / rubbish

3) possibility to handle the german letters " ä ö and ü "

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users