#21 lovalmidas

lovalmidas

Yunru Kanegawa. Go figure. Go mental.

• Project Team
  • 1,192 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega Almost Perfect Yunru's Revenge Version 3.0
  •  Why am I not in the Centurion?

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:01 AM

It was mentioned once in the later streams.

I proposed that Libra was the direct consequence of Yunru turning mad, escaping from the Chinese and turning to Malver for help and initial tutelage until Yuri personally trains her.

I was prepared to give her a set of 24 missions - 12 for Yunru, 12 for Libra (the earlier ones without the CAS). Some of the planned missions give Yunru a choice of 'weapons' (since the engine can only support a maximum of two). I can't reveal them since some of the missions are quite a spoiler to Act Two.

As there is no way to fit such a twist into the Act Two lore (as it is), it is now just a wacky idea to give people a twist in the mind. ;)

Would be interesting to imagine how war can turn a self-proclaimed pacifist into a psychotic killer girl. xD

P.S. - Blame me when Doomy hovers his mouse over Libra during the streams and call her 'Yunru'. Tsk tsk tsk, Doomy, for a Libra fanatic you make this mistake quite a lot. :p

Edited by lovalmidas, 11 December 2013 - 04:06 AM.

30m70ag.png

Mental Omega on the web:
fbbutton.png ytbutton.png mdbutton.png dsbutton.png
IRC: #menthosogma (Rizon)

#22 someonebutnoone

someonebutnoone

Commradyte Scion/ Incubator Hunter/ God of Entropy

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:54 AM

I suddenly thought of switching Yunru's and Libra's voices around. :p Would be fun having a crazy 17 y/o girl running with a oversized machine and screaming about the laval-like floor and shutting people up... :D

Such a stressful and often traumatizing environment can not be beneficial for Yunru's psyche, as her superiors report that Yunru will occasionally display abrupt mood swings or erratic, even self-harming, behavior. What unnerves most though, is the increasing frequency of these occurrences and it's not showing any stopping. Who knows how long it will take until Yunru cracks under the pressure.

@lovalmidas It's not far from happening..............

It's not far from happening..............

I know, I once proposed a lore on that.   :p

Yunru is already a veteran Deadpan Snarker whose sarcasm is strong enough to give Epsilon Elites aneurysms, I wonder what would happen if she went all the way to full-blown Well-Intentioned Extremist Mad Scientist... I don't know, create a giant Tesla-based Seismic Osciliator to rival Yuri's Mental Omega Device, strong enough to literally crack the Earth in two?

We really should have a Wild Mass Guess thread here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users