ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:54 AM

Some tourney organizers make separate topics for each round so it's easy to follow where to post and where to find replays. Some people also don't post the new bracket on page 3 of a topic where it's not necessarily that easy to find.

Thank you for the hint! ;)

Done.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#22 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:01 PM

I'm not vanishing, I'm still here right? Of course you can contact me via PM here, it's just easier and faster to reach me on gameranger...

It's possible to say things like what you told me without being a dick. I recommend that course of action, especially since you're a Leader on this site.

If you think that was me being a dick, you need to grow some thicker skin. 

It frustrates us as staff and organizers of these tournaments to see people disregarding our services time and again. Just because you are accustomed to checking GR doesn't mean that it is a good solution. This is not a GR tournament, a decent number of participants in this and the previous tournament do not use GR. So please, if you (meaning you and some of the others) could try to accomodate us here and use our excellent PM system (or our topics) to organize matches, it would be appreciated and would help set a foundation for better communication and smoother tournaments in the future. 

Thanks.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#23 Unikorn

Unikorn
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:20 PM

The thickness of my skin isn't really an issue. I just disapprove of an admin using such a condescending tone.

Anyways back to the topic: AaronRamsey, please contact me via REVORA PM to arrange a date to play!

#24 Orange

Orange

BFME Online

• Project Team
  • 142 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:45 PM

2 Isen mirror 

Attached File  eVIL vs Orange Tourneygame 1.rep   23.53KB   99 downloads

Attached File  eVIL vs Orange Tourneygame 2.rep   26.91KB   101 downloads

love is the closest thing to magic
Posted Image
Clanwars Awards: 14x Gold 9x Silver 2x Bronze as Hermione , Gil-galad , Murtagh` and Skyfall

#25 nazarova

nazarova
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:57 PM

game1: Attached File  00000002.rep   164.55KB   106 downloads

game3 neutral: Attached File  00000003.rep   117.41KB   106 downloads

#26 IlPrincipino

IlPrincipino
  • Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:01 AM

nazarova won 2:1.

I hate how I messed up in the 3rd game after such start :/
But wp anyway and gl in tourney!

Here's the 2nd game that I won.

Map: Carnen

Games were played with 1.04

Attached Files

Edited by IlPrincipino, 20 December 2013 - 12:11 AM.

#27 ketis

ketis
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:01 PM

1. game my host my gondor his isen - carnen

3. game neutral host my rohan his mordor - andrast

version 1.04

Attached Files

Edited by ketis, 20 December 2013 - 09:15 PM.

#28 Fishy

Fishy
  • Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:01 PM

Games vs Mithrog.

I did horrible mistakes in the GvG but luckily the game went well for me in the end. Probably being onhost saved me.

Attached Files

#29 Mithrog

Mithrog
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:34 PM

Games vs Mithrog.

I did horrible mistakes in the GvG but luckily the game went well for me in the end. Probably being onhost saved me.

I saw the replay of the GvG and my heal was before u killed my gandalf. I'm sure I didnt' mistake about the area of the healing... but, well, I did a horrible mistake giving u the second power point in the begining :p

#30 whersmyspacebar

whersmyspacebar
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:38 PM

Games vs Unikorn, first was my Isen his Gondor his host, second my Rohan his Gondor my host, both 1.04, sry for any lag in second game and thanks for letting me fix my map zoom.

Attached File  Isen vs Gondor vs Unikorn offhost andrast.rep   107.2KB   111 downloads

Attached File  Rohan vs Gondor vs Unikorn on host carnen.rep   171.66KB   130 downloads

Games were played on Gameranger because Unikorn couldn't login to the server.

Edited by whersmyspacebar, 21 December 2013 - 07:44 AM.

#31 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:53 PM

Your games played on GR will be accepted because we have verified the server issues. Thank you for checking with us first. :)

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#32 Orange

Orange

BFME Online

• Project Team
  • 142 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:20 AM

again 2 games missing? ...

love is the closest thing to magic
Posted Image
Clanwars Awards: 14x Gold 9x Silver 2x Bronze as Hermione , Gil-galad , Murtagh` and Skyfall

#33 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:55 AM

Games missing:

J2C2KL vs. MattTheLegoman

Kerkyra vs. GoldenAxe

Please try to play them. You'll get a bit more time....

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#34 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 21 December 2013 - 11:21 AM

J2 has contacted me and said 10pm. But I do not know which timezone.

EDIT: We'll catch each other tomorrow I'm on for most of the day and I'm sure he will be too.

Edited by MattTheLegoman, 21 December 2013 - 11:53 AM.

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#35 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 21 December 2013 - 11:40 AM

good, any news from Kerkyra/GoldenAxe?

The first matches of the Quarterfinals will be announced within the next hours.

#36 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:44 PM

Quarterfinal matches to be reportet here: http://forums.revora...come-report-qf/

This topic stays open for the remaining matches.

#37 J2C2KL

J2C2KL
  • T3A:O Tournament Winner
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 03:22 PM

me vs matt 2-0
Attached File  00000000.rep   59.48KB   99 downloads
Attached File  00000002.rep   32.34KB   100 downloads

#38 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:18 PM

GoldenAxe is the last participant from the RO16 to advance.

#39 y0shi

y0shi
  • Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 01:18 AM

nvm

Edited by y0shi, 24 December 2013 - 01:19 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users