Here is a breakdown of how my problem happened:
1. I made two copies YR from it is Origin filepath to a separate partition disk, J, I want this to be where I place all the mods. My original plan is whenever I want to install a YR mod, make a copy from the original path and place into J partition. Leave YR unchanged in Origin.
2. named both copied YR into C&C:R, and Mental Omega.
3. Applied MO. then I tried to run YR from Origin. it went into YR as expected, and if I launch MO from its launcher, I go into MO.
4. The problem started when I had applied C&C:R, after I installed all the music addons(which in the end, didn't show up in the Reloaded launcher at all), I enabled it, the CMD box showed up and stayed, didn't go into the game. After a while I forgot to point the launcher to the respective copied YR. So I disable the mod and corrected the problem. But then I can't enable it again, the launcher says "error, see the log file."
5. Tried to launch YR from Origin again, nothing happened, tried to launch MO from its launcher, nothing happened.
The reason why I did this were because MO's launcher doesn't have a disable button like C&C:R, so if I applied MO to the YR Origin filepath, I can't apply C&C:R until I uninstall MO, and if I want to play MO I have to disable C&C:R and install it again, which is hassle if I kept on repeating. I want to switch between mods and original game side by side with ease, but it seems this problem are preventing from doing so.