Australia is part of the Pacific Front.

#22 Eternity 6

Eternity 6
  • Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 11:23 AM

Fun park mini campaign .

Multiplayer senarios .

The fourth factions tier 3 support building to be unique . To not have an economic function like the other buildings .

Cloning vat : half price of infantry and builds twice as fast

Industrial complex : cheaper tank and build faster

Ore Purifier : you get more ore .

Please make one hero a vechile or aircraft as all heroes are currently infantry units.

#23 Meyerm

Meyerm

Commisar

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 11:30 AM

Australia is part of the Pacific Front.

For now....

#24 Unname

Unname
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 12:30 PM

I have the idea, IMO Side 4 should be:

- A very interllenge humanoid alien race live in the planet that very poor mineral & resource, must depveloping high tech for there alive, they invasion earth because resource. They using many futuristic tech like nano tech, robotic, organics, laser, shield, stealth, teleport and ion technology. Air superiority, no naval. They physical health are weaker than human so they need personal plasma shield and emergency healing tool. :smilehuh:

- Most buildings and defenses can be upgrading.

Edited by Unname, 25 June 2015 - 12:40 PM.

#25 Solais

Solais

Conspiracy Theorist

• Members
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 02:19 PM

Actually, Australia remaining in the Pacific Front never made sense to me. It makes sense as part of a Front at the Pacific... but from the campaign standpoint, it really seemed like that the Japanese and the Koreans were dictating most of the action. I'd think that Australia wouldn't be too happy about the "Northern Pacific" going rogue like that.

Edited by Solais, 25 June 2015 - 02:21 PM.

#26 embryo666

embryo666
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 03:38 PM

We need campaigns for the new faction, also 3 subfactions, we need 3 heroes.

#27 Malekron

Malekron
  • Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:17 PM

Megalodon can be a possible faction name or subfaction name

#28 BicycleRepairman

BicycleRepairman
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  •  Foehn Engineer

Posted 25 June 2015 - 05:58 PM

RoboTech Corporation* be its name; it's an army of cyborgs and synthetic biomechanical organisms, every unit and structure is partly living tissue and partly machine. Their core ideology is transhumanism, they calculate (not believe - belief is irrational, and their actions are based on cold analysis and logic) that humanity's best fate is in overcoming the limitations of biology by substituting artificial organs for natural ones. They developped nanotechnology to the extreme, being able to send a swarm of nanobots on enemy units, damaging or transforming them. They're mostly immune to mind control.

The faction is governed by an advanced, distributed AI (like the rogue Cabal).

As for history... it's been an underground organisation for a few decades, and its origins are in Allied world as well as China. They stayed away from any fame or suspicion, no one knew and no one heard about them. They did secret research, mostly in abandoned metro stations and dilapidated factories. Now, the conflict ended their conspiracy and threatened their future...

*may sound familiar to anyone who knows Twisted Insurrection ;)

Edited by BicycleRepairman, 25 June 2015 - 06:05 PM.

#29 embryo666

embryo666
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 06:01 PM

Megalodon is better!

#30 Malekron

Malekron
  • Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 06:30 PM

So what tech does this 4th faction have?

#31 SlySluavity

SlySluavity
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 08:34 PM

The new faction gives the impression of them being meta-humans, more aptly described by BicycleRepairman. From what I've also seen of their weapons -- namely the energy bladed mechs -- this is something out of Robot Storm. Some inspiration, perhaps? :p

#32 Meyerm

Meyerm

Commisar

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 10:34 PM

I don't like the idea of them being aliens, robots, cyborgs, mutants, etc. I hope it's just normal humans with advanced weapons and mechs.

#33 MrFreeze777

MrFreeze777
  • Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 11:02 PM

it's an army of cyborgs and synthetic biomechanical organisms, every unit and structure is partly living tissue and partly machine. Their core ideology is transhumanism, they calculate (not believe - belief is irrational, and their actions are based on cold analysis and logic) that humanity's best fate is in overcoming the limitations of biology by substituting artificial organs for natural ones. They developped nanotechnology to the extreme, being able to send a swarm of nanobots on enemy units, damaging or transforming them. They're mostly immune to mind control.

The faction is governed by an advanced, distributed AI (like the rogue Cabal).

I was thinking the same thing but I just want to add by the looks of that blue portal in the Soviet Chinese base from the Mental Omega video, they are probably a skynet like army from a parallel universe or from a future timeline(like the Cyborg Commando) and started destroying everything once they came out of that blue portal.

Edited by MrFreeze777, 26 June 2015 - 04:34 AM.

#34 Malekron

Malekron
  • Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 11:12 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=-oGCUsSZ7fM

How does this sound

#35 embryo666

embryo666
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 01:29 AM

They should get units like this:

http://tf3dm.com/img...rider-59303.jpg

http://www.yrargenti.../juggeranut.gif

#36 Darkstorm

Darkstorm

Mod Enjoyer

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 05:59 AM

Some kind of PMC (as mentioned earlier) or the defection of the Chinese & Pacific Front would be cool (with obviously new subfactions replacing them). Along the former's lines, maybe a paramilitary conglomerate of corporations, the subfactions being those corporations, would be cool. Rogue AI might work too, but aliens would be way out of place.

As for what kind of technology, I think they look pretty advanced so maybe they should take the super high-tech route since it seems MO is going the RA3 with the Allies. I'm thinking sonics, leeching, plasma, hacking and jamming.

#37 Eternity 6

Eternity 6
  • Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 12:43 PM

Meme time

It's not Aliens

But

It's totaly Aliens!

;P

#38 embryo666

embryo666
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 12:58 PM

4th Side should have
1st subfaction with Plasma & portal techs
2nd subfaction with Bouncer & triple phaser techs
3rd subfaction with teleport & drone techs

#39 LewlNewb

LewlNewb
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 03:46 PM

- A more electronic soundtrack for the faction, considering they're far more advanced than the 3 other factions in terms of their tech.

- No subfactions. At least for a while. It is better to test a single faction to find imbalances.

#40 John Martin Tablatin

John Martin Tablatin
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 05:47 PM

maybe the new faction is have both have shockwave and sonic aerial advancement? is it sir?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users