• 1,648 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 06:01 PM

https://pbs.twimg.co...AEc0no.jpg:orig

#62 Damfoos

Damfoos

When world domination haven't cured the emptiness inside

• Members
  • 870 posts
  • Projects:Translation of various cool C&C mods.
  •  Mental Omega Russian Translator

Posted 10 February 2017 - 07:10 PM

I wonder what its special perk will be, and what the blue ball is for. Psychic torpedoes? :p

Edited by Damfoos, 10 February 2017 - 07:11 PM.

#63 Battle Bee

Battle Bee
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 07:40 PM

My kingdom for a long range mindcontrolling sub, as a replacement to the Resheph for PsiCorps.

Edited by Battle Bee, 10 February 2017 - 07:40 PM.

#64 Nablis123

Nablis123
  • Members
  • 92 posts
  • Projects:None

Posted 10 February 2017 - 07:41 PM

I hope it can shoot air, epsilon stands no chance against coronia in water, piranhas can't damage ptranodons without them out damaging them

#65 Damfoos

Damfoos

When world domination haven't cured the emptiness inside

• Members
  • 870 posts
  • Projects:Translation of various cool C&C mods.
  •  Mental Omega Russian Translator

Posted 10 February 2017 - 08:10 PM

Well, so far the changelog says

++ added: new naval unit for all Epsilon subfactions - Nautilus, a T3 naval engagement heavy torpedo submarine

so I guess it is something like Boomer (obviously without the missiles), maybe even uses the same VO. What I find strange however, is how it moves: the part with the ball seems to be the frontal part of the sub (judging by how the sub is positioned on the picture), while the sub's shape clearly tells it would be much easier to move forward if the part with the ball would be the back part instead and the opposing long part would be the frontal one. Not sure if what I've just wrote is understandable, so I'll put it simplier: it looks like it would move in reverse faster than it would move forward.

Edited by Damfoos, 10 February 2017 - 08:19 PM.

#66 Solais

Solais

Conspiracy Theorist

• Members
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 08:32 PM

Had the same guess, yeah.

#67 TeslaCruiser

TeslaCruiser

Elitist condescending prick, Arrogant cunt

• Members
  • 324 posts
  •  mp bot

Posted 11 February 2017 - 06:44 AM

WHY YOU WANT NERF FOXTROTS?         IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH AS PROCURED FROM SUKHOI CO WORKS?         YOU THINK NEEDS IMPROVEMENT?         THEN MAYBE YOU FIND JOB WITH ARMY OF RUSSIA!         YOU HAVE DRINKS WITH SUKHOI ENGINEERS

,         TRADE STORY OF MANY JETS DESIGNED AND DETAILS OF         SCHOOL FOR ENGINEERING!        

OR MAYBE YOU NOT DO THIS.         PROBABLY IS BECAUSE YOU NEVER DESIGN PLANE IN WHOLE LIFE.         YOU LOOK AT FINE RUSSIAN AIRCRAFT, THINK IT NEED CRAZY SHIT         STICK ON ALL SIDES OF JET.         YOU HAVE DISEASE OF AMERICAN CAPITALIST, CHANGE THING THAT         IS FINE FOR NO REASON EXCEPT OF destroy noobs tech rush

FROM COMRADE.  YOU PUT price increased from $1300 to $1400 OF CHINESE SLAVE FACTORY ON ONE SIDE, YOU PUT BAD firepower per missile decreased from 92 to 70 OF AMERICAN MIDDLE WEST ON OTHER SIDE,         YOU PUT FRONT LASER ON BOTTOM SO YOU ARE LIKE         AMERICAN HERO TANYA ADAMS.                 MAYBE YOU PUT SEX DILDO ON TOP TO F*CK YOURSELF IN ASSHOLE FOR MAKING SHAMEFUL TRAVESTY OF PLANE, NO?                

JET FIGHTER  IS FINE.         YOU F*CK IT, IT ONLY GET HEAVY AND YOU STILL NO HIT LARGEST SIDE OF power plant. GO TO multiplaiyer, PRACTICE WITH MANY nubz.         THEN YOU NOT NEED DUMB SHIT PUT ON PLANE        

#68 Nablis123

Nablis123
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 07:13 AM

I can't tell if this is sarcastic or serious, but I love it none the less  :thumbsuphappy:

#69 CLAlstar

CLAlstar

The one and only master of Scorpion Cell

• Members
  • 1,095 posts
  •  Worst MO Player

Posted 11 February 2017 - 08:35 AM

He's now posessed by Mackintoke. We lost him.

#70 Thesilver

Thesilver
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 06:19 PM

oh boy.

#71 Nevermore2790

Nevermore2790
  • Members
  • 29 posts
  • Projects:Crossover Series

Posted 12 February 2017 - 12:30 AM

The Nautilus. It is somewhat based on the Boomer submarines. Heavier than Piranhas. Can use Magnetic Field upon nearby mechanical units within its vicinity.

#72 Admiral_Pit

Admiral_Pit
  • Project Team
  • 100 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 01:31 AM

This new sub surprisingly looks interesting.  Even though I always detested Epsilon, seeing disruption in navies besides just damage is interesting, while at the same time, having care to not have your own units affected is a great way to learn to manage your units well rather than just massing things.  Maybe this will also help encourage the use of Squids more as well seeing how they're immune to magnetic fields.

Edited by Admiral_Pit, 12 February 2017 - 01:32 AM.

"Knowledge is Power."  -Yunru

#73 Solais

Solais

Conspiracy Theorist

• Members
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 08:38 AM

++ added: new Allied Act Two mission 'Hysteria'
++ added: new Allied Act Two mission 'Stormbringer'
++ added: new Soviet Act Two mission 'Noise Severe'
++ added: new Soviet Act Two mission 'Heartwork'
++ added: new Epsilon Act Two mission 'Lizard Brain'
++ added: new Epsilon Act Two mission 'Dance of Blood'

Aw yiss! If all the theories are correct, Heartwork might be the mission from that one loading screen with the Foehn-like building. And we'll learn about Yuri's object from space in Dance of Blood.

Edited by Solais, 12 February 2017 - 08:40 AM.

#74 Wayward Winds

Wayward Winds
  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 08:51 AM

Stormbringer's the one I'm most intrigued by.  I want to see what the Pacific Front has been up to after the whole Korean incident.  Are they with China or against them?  Or will this be a breakaway segment still allied with the EA and USA?

Either way, answers!

#75 Handepsilon

Handepsilon

Firestorm Gnome

• Members
  • 2,325 posts
  • Projects:Renegade X: Firestorm
  •  *intensely rolls around*

Posted 12 February 2017 - 08:56 AM

Btw, does anybody realize that 2 missions from Allied bear the same name of Foehn's OSTs?

I like gnomes

YunruThinkEmoji.png

Visit us in Totem Arts site
(Firestorm is still SoonTM)

#76 Solais

Solais

Conspiracy Theorist

• Members
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 08:59 AM

Yep!

Also, it will be cool to play with the Pacific Front. The only mission where you played as them was The Gardener, but that was basically nothing. Will be cool finally playing a proper mission with them.

I also hope that we'll get briefings this time, to learn more of the story.

Edited by Solais, 12 February 2017 - 09:01 AM.

#77 Hardric62

Hardric62
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:10 AM

Yep!

Also, it will be cool to play with the Pacific Front. The only mission where you played as them was The Gardener, but that was basically nothing. Will be cool finally playing a proper mission with them.

I also hope that we'll get briefings this time, to learn more of the story.

Yes to all of that. Playing Pacific Front for once cold be nice, especially given the fact Australia and New Zeland are part of it, but aren't really mentionned until now. And given the fact the briefings are a key part of the lore here, having thm would be nice.

But what do we know exactly about the missions which will be added? 'Stormbringer' involves the Weather Control Device, Heartwork... I only saw an old screenshot with Chinese troops were is the one with this Foehn-looking building? And... Well the other four missions.

#78 Tyhednus

Tyhednus

title available

• Members
  • 459 posts
  •  Casual mod player and AS tester

Posted 12 February 2017 - 10:56 AM

Nautilus will probably a great addition to the Epsilon navy. They needed a heavier anti naval unit. I question why it needs to be a sub, though. Epsilon now has 4 submerged units and one 'ship.'

Mission additions yay! Lizard Brain sounds like a Scorpion Cell mission. And Dance of Blood. *heavy breathing* Give me Yuri's island! Other missions sound interesting, too. As always.

#79 Nablis123

Nablis123
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 11:58 AM

can't wait to see if Yuri will fly to the moon to be honest, that must be coming soon ™

#80 Flandre

Flandre

Saury Hunter

• Members
  • 311 posts
  •  Defense Order

Posted 12 February 2017 - 04:03 PM

++ added: new Allied Act Two mission 'Hysteria'
++ added: new Allied Act Two mission 'Stormbringer'
++ added: new Soviet Act Two mission 'Noise Severe'
++ added: new Soviet Act Two mission 'Heartwork'
++ added: new Epsilon Act Two mission 'Lizard Brain'
++ added: new Epsilon Act Two mission 'Dance of Blood'

Aw yiss! If all the theories are correct, Heartwork might be the mission from that one loading screen with the Foehn-like building. And we'll learn about Yuri's object from space in Dance of Blood.

Cool! I do hope Libra's appearance!

3qPyjQ8.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users