Commandos 2 Destination Paris Mission Feedbacks

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#81 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 26 November 2023 - 06:11 AM

416 XT16 Behind Enemy Lines 1 (Haibo152313 Lin Yu Tian)

Commandos: Sapper and then Driver joins

I believe I have played this mission before.

It's a nice simple mission, not too easy, not too difficult. Getting to the area of radio station is a bit harder as the sea patrol dan walking enemies leave no space to hide, except for one tiny spot. Once I found it, it's easy from there. 

Neutralize the walking enemies first, and then the sniper before the three officers. All snipers carry explosives.

Crossing the water need good timing as well, but there is a tiny safe spot behind the rock. The good things about this mission is you don't need to worry about alarm.

The task is to explode every building and radio station and escape. However, once you get to the last building, there will be invasion. Choose your spot (picture) and driver will appear at the Sapper's starting sport. 

There are boxes of machine gun ammunition and from my experience, this is going to be a difficult invasion as there are only two commandos and the hiding area can draw continuous enemies so there will hardly be time for reload, however, no! The enemy tank is very helpful, it is distracting enemies that run to confront the commandos, and also... it helps me kill a lot of enemies it's hillarious. It plows over groups of enemies, killing them that even the grenadiers treat the tank as enemy and try to blow it up. I only need to shoot probably twenty to thirty enemies because the tank is very helpful (picture). To escape, don't need to use the road, the truck can pass areas away from the tank through building.

Good mission.

https://yourimagesha...m/ib/4zPThGaGlp

https://yourimagesha...m/ib/fh4q09l7gc

https://yourimagesha...m/ib/feOEOYZG2Z

https://yourimagesha...m/ib/lG11XPoDtS

My compassion for you is inconvenient for me  ~Hannibal Lecter

#82 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 26 November 2023 - 06:29 AM

458 WL02 Town Rescue Prequel (CanghaiYisu...)

I don't know what mission creators keep doing this, but it's frustrating to me.

There are many mission with difficult or impossible start that make the missions unplayable for most player. Mission start with enemies running to the commandos and shooting them, not enough time to get to safe places, die of cold, etc etc. There are ways and of course the creators have successfully play the mission but from what I see from the player community (most think that even basic MoC is too hard), your missions won't get played most of the time because it's too difficult, too unpredictable, or too impossible. Of course I am just one of the players and you didn't make the missions for me, it's just a feedback.

I am frustrated because this seems like a mission I would love. A lot of enemies, diver (my favorite commandos) and he gets his knife at the beginning of the mission.

I cleared the first part, but keep failing when I climb upstairs. One time I managed to neutralize them all but almost dead, however, the timing was so tight, the interior is hard to see, there is one enemy I haven't tied yet and he woke up. I tried punching but kept hitting the wrong one, then he killed me. I tried again multiple times but most of the time the commando was killed, because:

- clear time is too short, when enemies look away after I climb. Even if I managed to get upstairs safely, the window time is too short, the interior is hard to navigate/see, and a lot of enemies are walking around, you'd get spotted quickly.

- a lot of bare-handed enemies, the ones I hate the most because their punches are more deadly than machine gun, which is ridiculous and something I dislike from the mod. There are four of them on top of two machine gunners, against one commando with one knife, bad interior and a lot of enemy movements.

- there is no way to bait the enemy safely

- only one knife and three bullets from killed officer. one more knife probably makes a lot of difference

it's possible as I almost did it once after a lot of tries, but commando in the brink of death and then failed because enemies woke up. After that, I can't repeat it. I tried a looot of times but have to give up because it's probably not worth it. I don't know if the scenario will all be ridiculous like this. There is a thin line between a game being enjoyable to stressful.

Too bad, it looks like an awesome mission. 

https://yourimagesha...m/ib/0Z86NnauLf

https://yourimagesha...m/ib/WCmsSa9Mff

https://yourimagesha...m/ib/YOXZw5A9Vh

#83 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 26 November 2023 - 11:23 AM

234 M3 Loyalty and Betrayal (Haibo52313)

Commandos: Sapper, then Natasha and two more

I don't remember why I avoid this author's mission, probably because of many things.

So, I tried this.

It started of very well. Place to hide, reasonable progress, got resources. Rescue Natasha, get her clothes, clear the tunnel.

But it went downhill.

I understand that there is a risk of Driver and GB (who I suppose to rescue) can be shot.

There was a time when I did something (I think someone spotted Natasha) and the driver was shot. Okay, reasonable.

But then, since I didn't see how to progress, I bait the enemies with sapper at the starting point corner that I had cleared, and Sapper quickly ran away.

But he died mysteriously by machine gun, regardless where he ran, he died, shot. Couldn't see who shot him, definitely not the visible enemies.

Maybe this is another 'hidden enemy' thing, but yeah, no.

I don't want to waste time guessing mysterious hidden enemies that can be anywhere, especially when it's later in the game.

I can't read mind, unreasonable, ridiculous, and not fun.

https://yourimagesha...m/ib/2jH11VWcae

#84 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 26 November 2023 - 02:50 PM

236 Q3 Hunt and Kill (Mengjulaosi & Lin Yu Tian)

The start is very good, GB rescues Sapper, Duke, get all the winter clothes, clear every areas except one, the only with Spy. 

But after talking to Spy (which is one of the objectives), in a while there is 'alarm, alarm' then someone would die. Sapper or Duke. 

They are already saved, enemies killed, nowhere else to proceed. 

Yeah, this is ridiculous. Not playing with missions with magic.

#85 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 26 November 2023 - 02:52 PM

Tianya's missions

Not a fan of mission with timer, but tried some, none is playable for me.

One mission start with short countdown, but no commandos to play, only a parachute, and nothing happens when I click, then suddenly a skeleton appear, a commando had died, not even sure which one. NOPE.

#86 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 04 December 2023 - 01:43 PM

186 Sad Past (Lin Yu Tain)

Easy enough mission, however I can't find the room to clear the objective.

Found the radio room to contact GB through window. 

Besides the enemies on the rooftop and the one on the train (they are not accessible) I have killed everyone.

Have rescued the prisoners, but there is no way to get to the captain (door locked no explosive), GB tried to break the door, not succesful.

I tried all windows, all doors, all areas, can't find the room with the general. 

No clue to how to reach the room.

https://yourimagesha...m/ib/tyJreRLJ8F

https://yourimagesha...m/ib/JwEOgYONhl

https://yourimagesha...m/ib/5jPyQNxFED

https://yourimagesha...m/ib/bWf8vjugKz

https://yourimagesha...m/ib/TQ914FAr6s

#87 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 04 December 2023 - 01:53 PM

Z39 Dawn to Victory (James Bond)

Finally, a mission from James Bond that I can finish to the end.

This is a very fun mission, the key is to start with Duke and Lupin.

Lupin needs to help Duke by neutralizing the sniper looking at his area so they can make that corner as ambush corner. The sniper bullet is very valuable to clear the enemy sniper overlooking the gate.

Bait any enemies that want to come and collect their ammo from this corner too and clear the patrol.

There is an officer you can't tie or kill otherwise Spy will be executed.

Sniper with very long range have to clear guards on the gates. Using machine gun at those standing guards can eliminate mines too. Go the the left because there are houses to hide and slowly clear the area. Rescuing Spy is easy enough but getting the uniform requires some strategic planning as there are many snipers. 

Make use of Lupin for his fast moving and blind spot to get to the uniform areas. There are many not moving enemies, which make it easier to ambush.

The bombs are not enough, have to make the tank shoot the rockets. Managed to make the tank shoot the tank too, so I have one extra bombs.

Fun and enjoyable mission, not too easy, not too difficult. Have safe starting point, possible to play. Tank accidentally helps me reduce patrol.

https://yourimagesha...m/ib/32QNaLKPVg

https://yourimagesha...m/ib/vIH3XoWFLp

#88 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 05 December 2023 - 07:53 AM

Z39 Last-Gasp God (James Bond and Tianya) OBJECTIVE???

Commandos: Sapper and Thief

This is a very fun mission but I don't know how to end it because everytime I click on the objective, the game crashes.

I have killed every enemies outside and inside. I have rescue an ally, and got the map. Put the map in the ally, Lupin, or Sapper, but nothing happens. I find and odd truck and try to drive it but mission doesn't end. There is nothing else to be done.
There is a unaccountable blue dot (that indicates commando but I find no one)

I don't know how to end the mission, because the objective crashes.

It's such a pity, because this is A VERY FUN MISSION!
Good: Very fun hide and seek, strategic kill, ambush and bait especially the patrols are in very big group. Have to use Lupin to bait and run and also use two grenades found in the enemies.
Bad: Some interior is very difficult, a lot of tries and keeps on dying because commandos is very hard to control quickly once they are inside (notice that this happens in almost all James Bond mission). Sapper with flamer helps, but not before commandos get badly injuted and need all the first aid.

#89 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 10 December 2023 - 08:40 AM

Z40 Pull Out The Sharp Knife (James Bond)

I find the missions from this author very entertaining and creative. The missions are long, unpredictable, and fun.

However, I always seem to stuck at some points. See my previous feedbacks for the missions. It always gets too difficult at certain point, running out of resources, or unclear missions. It's such a pity because I really like the mission.

This mission is one of the example, it combines the map of Burma and Castle Corditz, which provides a very long satisfying mission. The starting is hard, but not impossible. 

Starting Commandos: Driver and GB. (plus Lupin and Spy)

GB is stuck inside of the castle, I got him out by jumping from the window and slowly he starts to clear enemies in the buildings. There are many, the plays are tricky because he is limited by many things, including not raising the alarm. He managed to climb to the rooftop, but unfortunately I learned it's impossible to climb back without being dead, so I had to reload my spare save and didn't let him go up. He cleared a number of snipers, as many as he could and got wounded badly.

I played him concurrently with Driver, who started in Burma map. Getting out from that corner is difficult and requires strategy and smoke bomb. Neutralizing the Gestapo was the key. Smoke bomb, tied the enemy closest to the hiding area and placed him strategically so when the bomb cleared up, the Gestapo would come and untie the enemy. Knock him out and the other enemy, but brace yourself with a machine gun soldier that would be running there. Driver knocked off the patrol with two sleeping bomb by baiting them with cigarette and tied enemy without raising an alarm. When patrol was neutralized, things got easier.

The building with balcony can be cleared, and there are some resources inside. I also managed to clear the train and area opposite the river but when I wanted to free Lupin, the alarm rang, so I cancelled and went back to GB.

GB had cleared the bigger building (with a very pesky sniper at the rooftop) but he couldn't get to the last level therefore couldn't get to the sniper. Everything went well, and when I was thinking about how to proceed, the alarm rang without provocation. It was okay for a long time and GB had killed whatever inspected enemies who reacted. It was okay for a long time!

Since the mission stated that alarm shouldn't ring, I reloaded my spare game that was saved before that, but after a long time, the alarm went off again.

Repeat, repeat, but couldn't find why the alarm rang. At this point I was frustrated enough. I can't find why and I'm not about to restart. All my saved games ended up with alarm even though I have checked everything. So yes, F it, I continued.

And since the alarm had rang anyway, I just went ahead and freed Lupin and from there, Driver and Lupin went on killing frenzy.

It was fun. They killed everyone except some snipers that hid inside the building in front of the river. There were some building they couldn't enter, so they went to the other map, freed the Spy, found the ladder, and Lupin climbed to get access for the other two using the ladder. It was a long game to get the sniper, but there were two left because some ladder were impossible to access with Gestapo and multiple enemies facing it, same with building.

And I couldn't find the fourth bomb! I think it's in the building in Burma, there was a cupboard that highlighted after pressing F10, but I couldn't get into that building. I tried using Spy, baited using Thief, used smoke bombs, sleeping bombs (no reaction) so I couldn't exchange the key to get to the chatting Gestapo.

Again, after a long try (I played this mission for days!) I decided to just blow up the door but somebody had to die to detonate the bomb. So here I was. Can't end the mission. Dead commandos. Frustrated.

There were two molotov, maybe they can be used to clear this building to get the fourth bombs, but I had used them to clear the patrols around Spy building (there were a lot of patrols). If I can't finish this mission because of this very limited molotovs, then I'm not going to repeat because it's ridiculous to repeat all those. After all, I maybe fail to because of the alarm.

That's why this is frustrating. I really loved the mission and stayed up late to play it. It's a lot of fun but if I had to repeat everything because of mysterious alarm and misuse of two measly molotovs, then it brings down the whole quality of the mission for me. I hate impenetrable interiors and there are many of them in this mission but only two molotovs and random sleeping bombs not working. Very dissapointed.

#90 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 12 December 2023 - 04:31 AM

This is another example about James Bond's mission.

It is always enjoyable to certain extent, many time it starts easy enough but at some point it would get impossible to play.

Z49: Operation Killing Dragon or whatever

This is where I got stuck. Lupin can't proceed up here, because there are tons of patrol and nowhere to hide except going back down the ladder but it's impossible to do because every time he makes a move, a swarm of patrol with crazy long range view would come. As if it's it's not hard enough, another batch of patrol appears out of nowhere from the edge of the map. At this point, he had freed Driver and they had nowhere else to go. (see screenshot)

GB is badly injured (another frustration, in JB mission commandos almost always need to get ALMOST DEAD before they find first aid or meet other commandos because of very difficult interior and bad aim. There are two ways for him to go and both are impossible. He arrives at Paris map but the door and window is guarded. He is alone, badly injured, it's impossible to get the big patrol that has very short loop. The other way to to arrive near Lupin but it's the same situation, ladder, and the exit is guarded with many enemies nearby. (see screenshot)

Does it always have to be this way? Are these mission meant to be played by multi players only, or only those with God level of skill or those who are able to award their own inventories? Does the creator want this mission to be played at all? It drives me mad to get stuck after going that far almost every mission because they are supposed to be very good missions! GAH!

#91 Jeroen

Jeroen
  • Members
  • 236 posts
  • Projects:Commandos BEL är bara smörja.

Posted 15 December 2023 - 10:08 PM

Does it always have to be this way? Are these mission meant to be played by multi players only, or only those with God level of skill or those who are able to award their own inventories? Does the creator want this mission to be played at all? It drives me mad to get stuck after going that far almost every mission because they are supposed to be very good missions! GAH!

You're doing great! I'm sure almost everyone stopped playing because of the difficulties/impossibilities encountered. I have. Maybe the developers will use your input, I don't know.

#92 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 28 December 2023 - 07:34 AM

You're doing great! I'm sure almost everyone stopped playing because of the difficulties/impossibilities encountered. I have. Maybe the developers will use your input, I don't know.

Thank you! I'm glad someone thinks the same. I really appreciate the mods but it barely means something if they are too difficult/confusing to play.

I am very frustrated because I actually like JB's missions a lot. It's always creative, long mission, multiple maps, and fun to play, but there is always something that stops me from finishing it. No clue at all, stuck at where to go after the effort of clearing multiple maps.

For example Z47 (By Surprise) and Z48 (No Way Out)

Z47 I have gone so far and collected 6 golden monkeys. Met all four commandos and had cleared every map I can possible access (which are a lot and a very long mission) but I can never find the 7th monkey and there is no clue!

https://imgur.com/VRPTBzn

Z48 I am on the brink to rescue Natasha which would trigger a timer, and I have cleared every enemies except the two (indicated by red on the map) which would trigger a death to unknown commando (looks like fin) and another (probably the captain) death. No clue on how to get them, it only show destination and not how to go there. It's a long mission and multiple maps and I am stuck after going this far because there are no (#@%#@%&$ clues!

https://imgur.com/2XJI2na

https://imgur.com/s4UM6kx

https://imgur.com/AmJ2QU1

https://imgur.com/qelHMcf

My saved files have become too messy from all the unfinished JB and other missions I have mentioned. I will give up, too.

#93 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 24 February 2024 - 02:05 PM

Since the last time I posted with full frustration, I have to correct myself that I finally able to finish some of the very difficult James Bond mission.

This is another example about James Bond's mission.

It is always enjoyable to certain extent, many time it starts easy enough but at some point it would get impossible to play.

Z49: Operation Killing Dragon or whatever

This is where I got stuck. Lupin can't proceed up here, because there are tons of patrol and nowhere to hide except going back down the ladder but it's impossible to do because every time he makes a move, a swarm of patrol with crazy long range view would come. As if it's it's not hard enough, another batch of patrol appears out of nowhere from the edge of the map. At this point, he had freed Driver and they had nowhere else to go. (see screenshot)

GB is badly injured (another frustration, in JB mission commandos almost always need to get ALMOST DEAD before they find first aid or meet other commandos because of very difficult interior and bad aim. There are two ways for him to go and both are impossible. He arrives at Paris map but the door and window is guarded. He is alone, badly injured, it's impossible to get the big patrol that has very short loop. The other way to to arrive near Lupin but it's the same situation, ladder, and the exit is guarded with many enemies nearby. (see screenshot)

Happy to say I managed to clear this one. I think I gave the mission name wrong in my previous post, as JB's missions always involve multiple maps and it's easy to mistake one with another.

I 'ran out' of enjoyable missions and since I actually enjoyed JB's missions a lot, despite my frustration, I tried again and unbeknownst to me, I replayed this mission and was stuck on the same place. GB can't climb up, too many enemies and Lupin can't climb up, too many enemies. It's ladder so it's impossible for them to run. The other way GB can go is in Paris map, the one with one red round house but there are patrol and there is an enemy looking at the door. I tried to shoot from window but can't defend myself. I tried to smoke the patrol but there is not enough, time, weapon, and space. Angry that I was stuck again, I let GB jumped out of the window (tried this before and always dead) but since he is shot right away, I quickly made him run. And he did! 

It was the right timing and with a lot of clicking, he escaped his pursuer but wounded. Nevermind, once he rescued the Spy, it goes easier. Spy is the one who can climb the ladder although he has to play cat and mouse with Gestapo.

Here are the screenshots, I think there is other missions there that I have finished as well.

#94 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 24 February 2024 - 02:24 PM

And the last one I finished is Invincible (Z45).

I played this one before and was stuck when I couldn't get Lupin to teleport to Burma map (it happened once by jumping from submarine) and both Lupin and Driver stuck, although Lupin managed to kill all the snipers on the left and middle of the bigger submarine plus the small patrol without raising alarm. However, the two snipers on the right can't be killed without someone notice and make alarm. 

I tried and got stuck so many times. He manages to infiltrate the bigger submarine, too, but couldn't go further behind door because too many enemies.

Diver doesn't have any weapon or diving suit and there are four patrol boats that make it very difficult to swim around. I finally able to find way to go inside the seaplane without drowning (go to the middle of the plane before diving in, but have to be good timing because there are enemy divers below). But he doesn't have weapon to do anything.

Lupin managed to find a way to jump in the submarine to neutralize the enemies at the end of the boat (it's impossible to neutralize them through door) and found a ladder going down. In the tunnel, he found a lot of resources and able to cure himself because he was almost dead, and finally found a ladder to the seaplane.

And this is the tricky part. Like previous mission in my post, there is always a pipeline where everything is very difficult and the commandos have to risk death or heavily injured. The key to this mission is to reunite Diver and Lupin. But how? Everytime Lupin climbs up the ladder, he is executed right away because there are TWO enemies looking at the ladder. Diver can get inside the seaplane safely but he can't help. Or...

I remember I went quite far on my first try, and that time Diver managed to get rifle from the enemy on the shore. He can't neutralize the enemy for long, because there is patrol around and he can't pick up the body, but... that rifle is enough to do something. So he go back to steal the rifle, swim back to the seaplane. It has to be very quick, he has to kill the two enemies looking at the ladder. Everytime he shoots one, he goes and hides behind the box.

Once Lupin reunite with Diver, the rest is easy as they get Natasha and Lupin has found knives for Diver. The three of them go to rescue Sapper and from there, it's okay to ring the alarm and it's fun.

The other tricky part is destroying the tank. There are five of them, three bigger and two smaller ones. Have to destroy one bigger one with weapon on land (the one controlled by enemy with singlet), the small ones can use explosive. It can destroy nearby anti aircraft as well, and there are enough explosives. Last image shows leftover explosive but maybe because I destroy some with weapon.

#95 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 24 February 2024 - 02:36 PM

General feedback on James Bond's missions. As mentioned earlier, I love his missions, but originally was very frustrated that I got stuck most of the time. Now that I managed to clear the ones I thought was impossible I want to give all another chance.

Why I like:

1. Every commandos has ability to punch and tie. (except Spy)

2. A lot of Lupin, my favorite commandos if he can do 1. Too bad not many missions with Diver, my other favorite.

3. Hours of fun. Every mission is the combination of multiple maps with a lot of creativities.

4. Unique/funny objectives. There are a lot of objectives, literally days of fun.

Dislike:

1. Some missions have very deadly milestone when commandos have to get seriously injured, very precise timing, and sometimes it's impossible/very difficult or frustrating to get through

2. Without Ctrl X, it's a pain to go through the map once you have clear them but forget to do something. This wastes a lot of time,

3. In some missions, mistakes are irreversible. For example, very exact amount of weapons/explosive and some irreparable condition. I had to forfeit the whole mission once when Lupin and Spy was stuck in the elevator because enemies appear after rescue and GB who was not with them can't go in. There is a ladder inside but for some reason it was not visible to me earlier.

My new favorite creator, I am too pampered with all these very elaborate mission now.

#96 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 03 April 2024 - 06:28 AM

Why can't I share image now and have to use link instead? 

It always says that the file extension is not allowed in this community, I have tried to use various image hosting.

All I can do is only attach link to show missions I have done and it's hard to see which one I have already posted.

1. No objective, not sure what needs to be done. I didn't write the mission number down, there are quite a number of this.

2. No ending/stuck/not sure where to go/how to proceed. Usually I have gone pretty far, most enemies are dead but I can't find a way out or the item or there is no ending prompt. Like Z47 can't find the 7th golden monkey.
Z3, Z4, Z5, Z15, Z17, Z18, Z34, Z46, and Z42 I don't know how to get to the frozen river! I have cleared all enemies on the starting side.

#97 The Lone Wolf

The Lone Wolf
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 April 2024 - 12:47 PM

So there is this stage number 302 called as SINP broken wings. Even the slightest suspicion let the general run away and mission fail. Its tiny, sapper and spy. But that stage is almost impossible to do. I tried every method but sapper and tiny have zero chances of getting in and spy cannot go beyond too.. Noe that I always play on very hard. And version is 2.0. Any ideas are welcome...

#98 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 30 April 2024 - 06:54 AM

So there is this stage number 302 called as SINP broken wings. Even the slightest suspicion let the general run away and mission fail. Its tiny, sapper and spy. But that stage is almost impossible to do. I tried every method but sapper and tiny have zero chances of getting in and spy cannot go beyond too.. Noe that I always play on very hard. And version is 2.0. Any ideas are welcome...

I am sorry I don't have any idea if I had finished the mission or encountered the same problems with you. I tried to replay it when I read your post, but the high failure and very small time frame to do anything annoyed me. I went as far as clearing the first lower part but it would be hard to avoid the patrol and enemies that have very long eyesight while have to time everything perfectly together. The possibility of failure is very high and I have to repeat over and over that will make the mission stressful instead of enjoyable. Most probably I didn't finish it for that reason.

#99 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 30 April 2024 - 07:07 AM

I tried mission Z49 by James Bond, I believe it's new addition from mod 2.6.

I have cleared all the maps and all the commandos had reunited. The task now it to phone the radio and see if the meeting place is safe for the allied commander. The frustrating thing about JB's mission that I had mentioned in the previous posts are the intentional lack of clues. 

The missions are great, spanning over multiple maps and labyrinths that provide hours of fun. It always requires good strategy and the level of creativities is great, but it becomes a big problem when we are stuck no knowing where to go. Sometimes it's a good trick like elevator, but other times I couldn't even find where else to go, and it's frustrating enough to navigate the map, ladders, tunnels, identical places. We need to come back because earlier we didn't have wire cutter to cut this etc etc.

I am exactly stuck in Z49 but I was exhausted, not knowing where else to go and I believe I had clear all the road from tank, but there was not way I could see where the allied commander is coming from and it's too annoying to try and try again.

So I DNF this mission. 

#100 Buren

Buren
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 30 April 2024 - 07:12 AM

Mission Z50 from same author, James Bond, was great. Because the clues are clear, the objectives are reasonable and it was a very fun mission.

Lupin did all the work at the beginning, and rescuing GB was a great challenge but it was not boring or frustrating as I continued to have different idea about how to manage not getting him killed, including sending Lupin back to the castle before eliminating snippers are crucial. A great, entertaining, and addictive mission. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users