C&C: Reloaded 2.3 released with latest CnCNet support and tons of changes.
The most noticeable changes of this release are:
- Phobos upgraded to the latest version 0.2 (Release Candidate).
- Updated cnc-ddraw library from version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
- Updated MapTool to the version 220.127.116.11
- Added the FA2 Map Editor (& adapted for C&C: Reloaded). Can be located in the sub-menu Mod Tools, along with other mapping tools.
- Added a new side selection option in skirmish/online menu: Random NO YURI.
- Added new translations for the XNA CnCNet Client (in-game translations will come in future releases):
---> Traditional Chinese
---> Simplified Chinese
- New production clock animation in the sidebar.
- New sidebar icons for GDI & Nod structures:
- Added the new alternative tech tree for the Brotherhood of Nod, based on the Tiberium Wars units with a Tiberian Sun skin and two new structures: the Battle Lab (enables the tech tree) and the Mech Factory.
- Now is possible to mix Resources from Tiberian Sun and Red Alert 2 with the new Map Editor:
- Added an initial attack delay for Magnetrons.
- Now the GDI Firestorm Defense will be available without the Super Weapons option enabled.
- Added 26 new Multiplayer maps.
- Improved multiplayer AI.
If somebody is interested to read the full changelog, please visit here:
Edited by FS-21, 08 May 2021 - 02:30 PM.