CnC: Crimson Dawn

• Please log in to reply
237 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2004 - 12:54 PM

cd is a mod 4 now.
the story doesnt conect to tt ,cnc3 or the scrins , maybe it even good that it so.
the tiberium will be inthe game- read the story in the site thougth it is not finished yet.

there will be battles on earth but it can be a good game even if not conected to tt or whole original ideas of cnc series made by westwood.
4 more info ask genral gideon plz.

#42 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2004 - 12:57 PM

i would like to add thatGIDEON IS THE CREATOR OF CD, HE KNOWS MORE THAN ENYBODY ELSE SO ASK HIM.FIND HIM AT THE FORUM.
cd also have competitions and plz became members at forum 4 sujestions and stuff, meybe then he wil listen.
i can ask him to answer those q but he is very busy so ask him yourself.

#43 ComradeJ

ComradeJ

Comrade Jamgee

• Project Team
  • 2,067 posts
  • Projects:Red Alert: ReGeneration

Posted 24 July 2004 - 01:01 PM

How old is this general Gideon, 12, 13?
You cannot compare pissing to thinking
- SoulReaver

#44 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2004 - 06:01 PM

wha is the mater how old he is?
also this ages u mentioned indicates u have something against him or u dont apreaciate his great work as they are too small 4 him.

#45 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2004 - 06:01 PM

maybe u even thinking he is crazy

#46 ComradeJ

ComradeJ

Comrade Jamgee

• Project Team
  • 2,067 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 06:31 PM

Yes, he was planning to sell GeneralsX and it's now considered one of the worst n00bmods ever. And CD isn't proving of more intellect so far. To me, it seems he's got the time and experience, but doesn't know what he's doing. Could be me though.
- SoulReaver

#47 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2004 - 07:56 PM

about that generlsx mod, i played it not liked it too much but there are some special effects i never saw at other generals mods like the spaceship from freelancer i saw.
also i dont heared of the generalsx mod being planned to be payable but give me more info on it , it probably not the first mod that was planned to be saled.
also i think your impresion from the generalsx mod was wrong, maybe he doesnt made it too good in purpose or he can now make mods or even cd better thanm u think. the claud layer and other things shows he is doing realy good job so i think u wrong on cd showing the same intelect.
what is this this intelect u talk about? maybe it is your bad impresion so it has no reletion to any intelect.

#48 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2004 - 07:57 PM

i didnt liked generalsx mod actualy but it was diffrent from all the others mods but some specific things made it so bad i think not the mod itself.

#49 the_kid

the_kid

L337 Pwnerer of N00bs

• Project Team
  • 1,734 posts
  • Projects:freelancing between what interests me
  •  + TRIPLEhelix

Posted 24 July 2004 - 09:00 PM

I don't konw about GeneralsX, the visuals look good, but I haven't researched the mod much.

Tiberian/Red Alert universe fussion comments:
The way I've always seen the games was in alternate realities. In the Red Alert Universe the Alt reality begins back around the time of WWII as Hitler dies and Stallin steps in. But the alt reality in the Tiberian Universe is when Tiberian Crystals form on earth from a metior crash near the tiber river. (italy) But RA2 Takes place (timewise, although in an alternate reality) after TD but before TS. Joe Kucan played Kane in TD and TS, and had a small part in RA1, but was not "Kane" in RA1. Its too bad this disscussion happened in this topic, it would have made a great Topic of the Month!

#50 Verrückt

Verrückt

Hi Everybody!

• Project Team
  • 755 posts
  • Projects:RealAlert
  •  O-Bolt's Bitch, Wacky Forum Doctor.

Posted 25 July 2004 - 12:12 AM

speaking of actors in abd positions did u notice that yuri plays crazy ivan in ra2 as the crazy ivan that blows up General Carvel?
My heart goes out to Xeno.
Old Quotes:

@Mspencer : RoadReaction is calling everyone in your country a fascist invader who wants to invade Russia.
@Jeeves: Pie.

#51 the_kid

the_kid

L337 Pwnerer of N00bs

• Project Team
  • 1,734 posts
  •  + TRIPLEhelix

Posted 25 July 2004 - 12:46 AM

that was a terrorist that blew up General Carvel, not a crazy Ivan... and no I did not notice that, good spot (was it in the manual)

#52 Daeda

Daeda

Piñata

• Project Team
  • 1,627 posts
  • Projects:CNC3.net News & Freedom Studios admin
  •  This text is actually purple

Posted 25 July 2004 - 07:10 AM

The way I've always seen the games was in alternate realities. In the Red Alert Universe the Alt reality begins back around the time of WWII as Hitler dies and Stallin steps in. But the alt reality in the Tiberian Universe is when Tiberian Crystals form on earth from a metior crash near the tiber river. (italy) But RA2 Takes place (timewise, although in an alternate reality) after TD but before TS. Joe Kucan played Kane in TD and TS, and had a small part in RA1, but was not "Kane" in RA1. Its too bad this disscussion happened in this topic, it would have made a great Topic of the Month!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That sounds weird.. Ra1 was in the '60, RA2 was aprox around 1976 TD was in 1996 and TS was 30 years later. Also TD and RA1 always linked to eachother, so i think they are in the same reality

#53 ComradeJ

ComradeJ

Comrade Jamgee

• Project Team
  • 2,067 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 09:38 AM

I don't konw about GeneralsX, the visuals look good, but I haven't researched the mod much.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The RA2 newspaper thingy says the war was over in (I forgot) '72 or '76, it's in the timeline where the Allies win (the the timeline from Retaliation, the Playstation version, where the Americans show up). TD is the result of Soviet victory in RA.
- SoulReaver

#54 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2004 - 04:29 PM

dont know, frome where you got that ra2 newspaper? i never heard of it.

#55 ComradeJ

ComradeJ

Comrade Jamgee

• Project Team
  • 2,067 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 04:41 PM

In one of the movies... I forgot which, lol...
- SoulReaver

#56 Daeda

Daeda

Piñata

• Project Team
  • 1,627 posts
  • Projects:CNC3.net News & Freedom Studios admin
  •  This text is actually purple

Posted 25 July 2004 - 05:22 PM

French one i beleave

#57 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2004 - 06:43 PM

i readed that the planet cnc says about all cnc stories so this is that i found relevant:
first hapen the ra1 afterwads td and ts.
the ra2 story is abit asid from the cnc story it hapens after ra1 and has no contineuetion in ts.
read yourself if you dont belive me also cd is going to like the ra2 in the cnc story compared to tt ,cnc3.
4 some of us ra2 was better than ts , 4 others otherwise , 4 me they both were good so lets give cd a chance, what do you say?

#58 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2004 - 07:46 PM

well, i dont know so good inglish so that i told before isnt exactly true as ra2 hapends after ra1 and the probably ts.
but ra2 is still a litle away from other cnc titles as being the on wich most eforts were done. truly amazing game 4 its time.

#59 the_kid

the_kid

L337 Pwnerer of N00bs

• Project Team
  • 1,734 posts
  •  + TRIPLEhelix

Posted 25 July 2004 - 09:39 PM

CD does look interesting, but most likely unless I somehow get cable I don't think I'll be able to play it, as the filesize will be massive. I can still drool over the screenshots though.

#60 Dark Ruler of Chaos

Dark Ruler of Chaos
  • New Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 12:13 AM

Y teh flaming? Gideon is making awesome stuff, look @ screenies

(lookin @ page 2)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users