#1 Destroyer

Destroyer

Byte me

• Members
  • 2,305 posts
  • Projects:Having fun
  •  Just this guy, you know?

Posted 17 January 2005 - 01:58 PM

I just thought I might as well post this here, since no one *cough*FS-21*cough* seemed to notice it.

I started beta testing the newest version, and here's what I've got so far. As of right now, I've only played once. Yuri (me) vs. GDI (computer).

1) Yuri's Chaos Bomber's bombs seem a bit too powerful against bridges. Most planes require multiple attacks to take a bridge down, but I can use a Chaos Bomber only once and destroy the bridge.

2) When GDI computer starts to lose (I usually play against easy when beta testing, so I can test all units, etc), it starts to build Allied Refineries. It normally builds the GDI Refinery, but after it's last refinery is destroyed, it starts doing Allied ones.

***Update 1***

I played as GDI vs. GDI. Nothing went wrong, except the Allied Refinery problem.

***End Update 1***

I'll update this topic with more posts when I get to play again.

#2 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts
  • Projects:C&C:Reloaded
  •  Oldbie C&C gamer/modder :P

Posted 17 January 2005 - 02:09 PM

Yep I forgot read the topic of the old forum (but I haven't finished the things with the olf forum)

1) Yuri's Chaos Bomber's bombs seem a bit too powerful against bridges. Most planes require multiple attacks to take a bridge down, but I can use a Chaos Bomber only once and destroy the bridge.

how? can destroy bridges? I never saw this & nobody reported that... :blink:

2) When GDI computer starts to lose (I usually play against easy when beta testing, so I can test all units, etc), it starts to build Allied Refineries. It normally builds the GDI Refinery, but after it's last refinery is destroyed, it starts doing Allied ones.

I'll test an idea that I had of the AI powerplants before launch the next beta via Mod Manager.

Edited by FS-21, 17 January 2005 - 02:10 PM.

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

#3 Destroyer

Destroyer

Byte me

• Members
  • 2,305 posts
  • Projects:Having fun
  •  Just this guy, you know?

Posted 17 January 2005 - 03:47 PM

I've been playing on whatever that 8 player TS bridge map is. I sent a chaos bomber to attack some units moving over a bridge. A bridge piece broke. The units stayed intact, since none were on the piece of bridge that collapsed.

#4 sykoglen

sykoglen
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 06:31 AM

i cant get the new Mod Manager to work 4 me and it wont let me install the .net thing ether

#5 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 04:03 PM

And downloading the .net framework from Windows Update? :)

Another thing, the next update will be on this monday-tuesday & will be an acumulative version (for people that not downloaded the 1º update with the mod manager) because I haven't finished the new version of the program ;)

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

#6 Mr. Darkness

Mr. Darkness
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 07:12 PM

Heh, so there's a new update going out. Keep it up, man.

How soon until all the graphics are finalized (as in clean)?

#7 sykoglen

sykoglen
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 10:57 PM

well im downloading the .net patch now so ill c if it works

#8 sykoglen

sykoglen
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 11:47 PM

well it worked by useing the update by letting the windows site do it 4 me

#9 gaborhaver

gaborhaver
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 07:47 PM

hey i have: Current Mod version: v0.92b1
Mod version found: v0.92b1
No update needed.

writing this when i uptade

+i have the tools :) :blink:

OKOK WHAT I DOING????

Edited by gaborhaver, 01 March 2005 - 11:55 AM.

#10 sykoglen

sykoglen
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 09:55 AM

wtf who does not have it (beta testers only)

#11 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 12:00 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is "I have the tools" from the old c&c:R forum, one of the 5 ultimate testers.

Isn't clear the menssage "No update needed" or is necessary say "You has the last version"? I thought that it was clear... isn't a problem to me because only I need modify a line of text & done :)

#12 gaborhaver

gaborhaver
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 01:08 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is "I have the tools" from the old c&c:R forum, one of the 5 ultimate testers.

Isn't clear the menssage "No update needed" or is necessary say "You has the last version"? I thought that it was clear... isn't a problem to me because only I need modify a line of text & done :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok so i have(no not tools :grin: ) 1.3 v, and i don't see the gdi ship voxels??

#13 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 07:41 PM

The Mod Manager is independent of the mod, are you sure that you finished correctly or you stopped the download? the last update includes the .mix file of the ships voxels & the updated .ini files (all the files works because I tried my-self the update before release).

I must include the option to re-download the last update but for now if you want re-download again the last update you can edit the mversion.ccr with a text editor & change the 009201 by 009200 (by example) & save the changes & try again downloading the mod update.

#14 sykoglen

sykoglen
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 05:56 AM

yea ok but i got boardband now ya
100Mbps

#15 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2005 - 11:02 AM

The Mod Manager is independent of the mod, are you sure that you finished correctly or you stopped the download? the last update includes the .mix file of the ships voxels & the updated .ini files (all the files works because I tried my-self the update before release).

I must include the option to re-download the last update but for now if you want re-download again the last update you can edit the mversion.ccr with a text editor & change the 009201 by 009200 (by example) & save the changes & try again downloading the mod update.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

okok but i see expand files (xcc) and i find the ship voxels

#16 gaborhaver

gaborhaver
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 11:04 AM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

okok but i see expand files (xcc) and i find the ship voxels

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

say me
so i need reinstall ra2&yuri&cncreloaded? :unsure:

Edited by gaborhaver, 02 March 2005 - 11:35 AM.

#17 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 11:35 AM

say me
so i need reinstall ra2&yuri&cncreloaded? blink.gif

no, only is necessary the next:

edit the mversion.ccr with a text editor & change the 009201 by 009200 (by example) & save the changes & try again downloading the mod update to get the right files

Another thing, after download the new version... you disabled the mod (to delete the old version from the RA2 folder) & enabled again (to activate the new mod files)? I wrote this recommendation after each update by precaution :unsure:

Edited by FS-21, 02 March 2005 - 11:37 AM.

#18 gaborhaver

gaborhaver
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 12:00 PM

and i forgot said :> i training mig attack plane when complete the program is died....

and i see the storyline >>>> reloaded will have singleplayer missions, new movies? hm? he would be great.

Edited by gaborhaver, 02 March 2005 - 02:16 PM.

#19 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 02:11 PM

and i forgot said :> i training mig attack plane when complete the program is died....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know nothing about you said (sorry), can you explain a bit better this? in other words... :unsure:

#20 gaborhaver

gaborhaver
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 02:24 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know nothing about you said (sorry), can you explain a bit better this? in other words... :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink: my english is not good thence i never learn.... uhm ok i chose the soviet side in the c&c reloaded and build soviet airpad>>> and i create MIG(aeroplane) :grin: and WHEN the create complete(MIG) the reloaded is crashed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users