Beta bug report

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#21 sykoglen

sykoglen
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 09:27 AM

gday theres a problem with the building, Defence, Men, and Vehical icons when u build somthin you now how they flash well they dont anymore until u click on them.

#22 gaborhaver

gaborhaver
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 06:39 PM

say me
so i need reinstall ra2&yuri&cncreloaded? blink.gif

no, only is necessary the next:

edit the mversion.ccr with a text editor & change the 009201 by 009200 (by example) & save the changes & try again downloading the mod update to get the right files

Another thing, after download the new version... you disabled the mod (to delete the old version from the RA2 folder) & enabled again (to activate the new mod files)? I wrote this recommendation after each update by precaution :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i did you idea and i don't see mcv voxel :>, harvester voxel really... and ships.. :D i don't see ships arghghggh :p

#23 sykoglen

sykoglen
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 04:46 AM

lol sorry but really funny
dont 4get about my post be4 this 1 though

#24 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts
  • Projects:C&C:Reloaded
  •  Oldbie C&C gamer/modder :P

Posted 04 March 2005 - 10:04 AM

gaborhaver, what internet conection you have?

ok, today I'll work on these icons.

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

#25 gaborhaver

gaborhaver
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 12:04 PM

adsl 1024

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#26 gaborhaver

gaborhaver
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 02:25 PM

adsl 1024

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and i only have expand 19,21,22,73,75 .mix <<that's noproblem??

#27 ionstormn

ionstormn
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 05:27 AM

dude it has been so long since u started this mod fs looks like u guys are doing a good job. i hope u dudes get to make the mod perfect.

i wonder if any of u remeber me.?

#28 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 02:38 PM

gaborhaver, what size you had on each .mix file? another person had a problem with the audio.bag & the problem was that he not finished the download & the file was corrupt (he not had all the size of the file)

Hi again ionstormn :)
The problem of the long process of the mod is basically by the time that currently I have to dedicate to modding (by the job & study), if not c&c:R was released 1 year ago :/

I'm near to say finally the release date but I'll wait to say the date (by precaution because I haven't finished the v0.99)

Edited by FS-21, 12 March 2005 - 02:39 PM.

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

#29 gaborhaver

gaborhaver
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 10:23 AM

gaborhaver, what size you had on each .mix file? another person had a problem with the audio.bag & the problem was that he not finished the download & the file was corrupt (he not had all the size of the file)

Hi again ionstormn :)
The problem of the long process of the mod is basically by the time that currently I have to dedicate to modding (by the job & study), if not c&c:R was released 1 year ago :/

I'm near to say finally the release date but I'll wait to say the date (by precaution because I haven't finished the v0.99)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

audio.bag filesize: 55 388 544
ecacheassault01.mix filesize: 5 194 562
ecacheassault02.mix filesize: 6 446 373
ecacheassault21.mix filesize: 1388718
ecachemd19.mix filesize: 27 504 487
ecachesurvivor21.mix filesize: 304460763
:)

#30 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 12:22 PM

Only you have these .mix files?

if you have only these files, I recommend you download again the mod but this time... wait until the program finish :) (with a 1Mbit should go quickly the download).

#31 gaborhaver

gaborhaver
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 08:13 PM

if you have only these files, I recommend you download again the mod but this time... wait until the program finish :p (with a 1Mbit should go quickly the download).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yo i download this mod many times and ;)... so i have ecacheassault01.mix ecacheassault02.mix ecacheassault21.mix ecachemd19.mix ecachesurvivor21.mix expandmd19.mix expandmd21.mix expandmd22.mix expandmd73.mix expandmd75.mix :)

#32 gaborhaver

gaborhaver
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 08:36 PM

if you have only these files, I recommend you download again the mod but this time... wait until the program finish :p (with a 1Mbit should go quickly the download).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yo i download this mod many times and ;)... so i have ecacheassault01.mix ecacheassault02.mix ecacheassault21.mix ecachemd19.mix ecachesurvivor21.mix expandmd19.mix expandmd21.mix expandmd22.mix expandmd73.mix expandmd75.mix :)

#33 Guest_CABAL_*

Guest_CABAL_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2005 - 07:50 PM

hi i would like to know if you require any more beta testers as i am attempting to add more teams to yuri's revenege and have failed. seeing your mod has made me want to play it as it will revive the game for me. You can contact me at el_sel_neza@hotmail.co.uk

Later

from

CABAL

#34 wthigon

wthigon

Sup

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • Projects:wthr 1.0
  •  Weird Guy

Posted 09 April 2005 - 09:09 AM

Hello, I'm a new beta tester and have something to report. If the Allies, Soviet, or Yuri target GDI or NOD with a superweapon an IE pops out. But if GDI or NOD target either of the Allies, Soviet, or Yuri no IE happens. This happens in every game mode. Thats all for right now.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#35 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 10:20 AM

wthigon, can you play with the "TS Battle" Game mode to see if continue the IE?

#36 Speeder

Speeder

#ControlMOre

• Hosted
  • 8,998 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega
  •  Mental Omega Creator

Posted 09 April 2005 - 10:27 AM

BTW, FS are you going to seperate sidebars as I told you yesterday how pd's patch works?

mainbanner.jpg
bt_left.pngbt_fb.pngbt_yt.pngbt_tw.pngbt_md.pngbt_right.png
115776.png

#37 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 10:57 AM

C&C:R will have support for PD patch only if the player wish but I'm waiting to see what more can be added in this patch to do changes into the Mod Manager . :)

#38 wthigon

wthigon

Sup

• Members
  • 127 posts
  •  Weird Guy

Posted 09 April 2005 - 11:25 AM

wthigon, can you play with the "TS Battle" Game mode to see if continue the IE?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok I tried the TS mode and took off short game...It was a 1vs1 i was Nod and the other was Allies....Allies used Weather Storm on me successfully...No IE
Posted Image
Posted Image

#39 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 11:36 AM

If you will play more against the AI with SW "ON"... can you play in this mode & report here if you have or not IEs? :)

#40 wthigon

wthigon

Sup

• Members
  • 127 posts
  •  Weird Guy

Posted 09 April 2005 - 06:41 PM

If you will play more against the AI with SW "ON"... can you play in this mode & report here if you have or not IEs? :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok will do. I'll let you know later on.
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users