#81 Capt.Drake

Capt.Drake

Rangers Lead the Way

• Project Team
  • 1,851 posts
  • Projects:A new map for Remix Mod
  •  Remix Escalation Alpha Tester ,Camo Artist and part-time Mapper

Posted 10 August 2006 - 06:59 AM

Bad Phoenix, you asked the Question, let you surprise, and give a better example to the n00bs! But your artillery suggestion was infact very good! So I'll get a chance in a 1vs1 fight aginst flame again!

Edited by Capt.Drake, 10 August 2006 - 07:03 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#82 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 10 August 2006 - 12:10 PM

;) yes, yes he did...

As for the next alpha... I'm plannin to release it in october to celebrate Remix3's birthday.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#83 Capt.Drake

Capt.Drake

Rangers Lead the Way

• Project Team
  • 1,851 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 12:14 PM

Oh, hope it won't happen the same as it did last time when somebody anounced a release date, last time it was contr4 and I think it had a 1 month delay

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#84 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

SAS Alpha Team Leader (Forum n00b Hunter 1st battalion)

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts
  • Projects:Remix Alpha Tester.
  •  I'm the remix alpha tester thats loves to attack n00bs... muhahah!!!

Posted 10 August 2006 - 12:47 PM

Hey mine was only half bad because i asked about the alpha..... BUT i could not help it!!! i can't finishs a game fighting cyber gen because the little bird.

If i play the cyber genits fine because i always make sure there is no aa near my littlebirds but the cyber gens builds and atacks i can't control the aa i got to stop attacking them :O

And i can't help but drool over the new stuff ;) hahah

*bows head in shame" i'm sorry.

Hey pend where is teh cyber gens ai? is it possable for me to disable the cyber gens ablity to build just the littlebird ? till the enxt alpha?
Phoenix™ The Forgotten Samurai
A wise man chooses death before war, A wiser man chooses not to become war.
Posted Image
Foamy!?!! Xombie!?! Awesome Cannon Rock
Everyone should watch this and pass it on as its a very good argument on the subject of Global Warming.

#85 Capt.Drake

Capt.Drake

Rangers Lead the Way

• Project Team
  • 1,851 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 01:09 PM

We'll forgive you but it's true, it's annoying, a little bird coming, my hive lunchers are firing and game crashes!

Pend pls get it out till september

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#86 ex-spetznaz/1971

ex-spetznaz/1971
  • New Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 10:38 AM

how about changing the name china , to , russia clone?? :p

#87 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 11:23 AM

how about "no"
Posted Image
Everyone should watch this and pass it on as its a very good argument on the subject of Global Warming.

#88 CPT.TIKER

CPT.TIKER

title available

• Members
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 01:01 PM

what is the point of this
Russian is going 2 be like Canada soon 2.
DEMOCRACY has taken over
no more war 4 them :huh:

#89 ex-spetznaz/1971

ex-spetznaz/1971
  • New Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 01:20 PM

no i,m just angry because chine uses russian most top equipment.

the equipment that we ourselves can,t use,

wat sngers me the most is ven they say.

the<< red army>> :p,, : thats my army :huh:

and nuclear thats al russain we are the most armed with nukes.
ea made a stupid mistake i think :p

#90 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 02:12 PM

If we were still in the 80s I'd agree it should be Russia instead of China. But in the current age China has grown in strength financialy and militairly.

Russia is still a formidable nation, but economic changes have put Russia on hard times while China has been growing. China is no longer limited to discarded Soviet equipment the way they were decades ago. They now have thier own tanks and planes and have high tech weapons.

China is a very very apropriate choice for Generals.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#91 ex-spetznaz/1971

ex-spetznaz/1971
  • New Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 02:36 PM

If we were still in the 80s I'd agree it should be Russia instead of China. But in the current age China has grown in strength financialy and militairly.

Russia is still a formidable nation, but economic changes have put Russia on hard times while China has been growing. China is no longer limited to discarded Soviet equipment the way they were decades ago. They now have thier own tanks and planes and have high tech weapons.

China is a very very apropriate choice for Generals.

NO thats not true .

1 they still use our equipment all of it. they have ther own but they know it isn,t good.you can,t use a russian consept and make it yours ,it will still stay russian (like ak-47 and mig)

2 if your economie is growing that dusn,t mean that you have advanced weapons or acces to them.right now we are 50 year more advansed. i know that for sure

3 red army is a russian speaking we call ourselfs the red army like you call yourself america :p

4 ithe problem is china has russian best weapons . and we don,t sell them before they are released.
China is in many ways a clone of the soviets from the previus games . ;)

5 china right now is nowhere near russian power. they relay on our weapon and help if something bad is going to happen because we saved them many times from the japanese. :huh:

but i like china because they are our greatest allies. :p
we had training togeher last year .
and they support our weapons reserchh so we are still number one . ;)

#92 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 02:38 PM

I could not agree more the china military is actuly very impressive, russia has some good tech and some nice military equipment but as pend has stat'd there financial problems hamper them.

Spetznaz i think u really shoudl shut your mouth before you make a bigger fool of yourself, China has deisnged and produced a number of brillient(sp?) military units and they are NOT old or upto date infact alot of there weapons can face up to meny weapons of this world already. Not all but some.

Also russia is NOT 50 years ahead in tech can u prove it? NO.
Japan is the most technilogical country in the world, they shifted there money into development and research the militay is not as big as it was in ww2 but if they was to use there tech for weapons and such they would pawn.

here check this link u will find all of these are CHINA made and designed. (and only a few are joint developed with the mig company)

Edited by Phoenix911, 22 August 2006 - 02:47 PM.

Posted Image

#93 ex-spetznaz/1971

ex-spetznaz/1971
  • New Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 03:11 PM

hhhuhhhhh :huh:

first of all weapons ans compuer are diffrent things .its total diffrent science.

second china uses RUSSIAN consepts.that means they use an ak ,mod it a bit ,and call it chines,,got it :p

3 economics has nothing to do with weapons research..it depans on if you want to buy weapons and how much.
4 din,t watch tomuch CNN, discovery,and hollywood, our sources say there are many lies.

5 in this world there isn,t always proof ,you just got to know..and in my position i know things...america sometimes acts without proof .
proof isn,t a fackt .you can make proof .

now your maybe a kind ,but i am a 43 year old man

don,t even think you know just as mutch as me . and know your sources are not allways relayable.

but lets not go of topic i have bad memories about war. :p

Edited by ex-spetznaz/1971, 22 August 2006 - 03:13 PM.

#94 Casojin

Casojin

Democracy not Dictatorship

• Project Team
  • 2,121 posts
  •  Thinker

Posted 22 August 2006 - 03:16 PM

This discussion seems to go out of hands.
CASOJIN

Posted Image

#95 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 03:22 PM

Not everyone here is a kid. Myself, I'm a military IT contractor for the US army Reserves. I've been deployed in Iraq and have also seen war first hand.

My expierence is that ALL nations speak highly of themselves. Russia and the US are both of no execption. I take all national boasting with a grain of salt. The most reliable praise I value is when someone from OUTSIDE a given country speeks highly of another. and when people from more than 2 or 3 different countries all come to the same conclusion, while it may not be 100% accurate, its probbably founded in truth somewhere.

Americans are the minority on this Forum. I'm about 1 of 4 and I'm probably the only american posting who has been blessed with a reasonable amount of worldy travel.

We have a VERY braud range of nations represented on the Revora forums, so don't asume that everyone has been tainted by crappy american media.

BTW: Raving about america problems is another topic, and all that bull belongs in the Military/Political discusions. I'll only say America is not the victim of propoganda, but rather Media catering to the stupid. Its hard to tell the difference from the outside.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#96 ex-spetznaz/1971

ex-spetznaz/1971
  • New Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 03:26 PM

Not everyone here is a kid. Myself, I'm a military IT contractor for the US army Reserves. I've been deployed in Iraq and have also seen war first hand.

My expierence is that ALL nations speak highly of themselves. Russia and the US are both of no execption. I take all national boasting with a grain of salt. The most reliable praise I value is when someone from OUTSIDE a given country speeks highly of another. and when people from more than 2 or 3 different countries all come to the same conclusion, while it may not be 100% accurate, its probbably founded in truth somewhere.

Americans are the minority on this Forum. I'm about 1 of 4 and I'm probably the only american posting who has been blessed with a reasonable amount of worldy travel.

We have a VERY braud range of nations represented on the Revora forums, so don't asume that everyone has been tainted by crappy american media.

BTW: Raving about america problems is another topic, and all that bull belongs in the Military/Political discusions. I'll only say America is not the victim of propoganda, but rather Media catering to the stupid. Its hard to tell the difference from the outside.

ok :huh:

atleast some knows.

#97 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 04:10 PM

I am 22 and i was born in the us but live in the uk, i do not say any one countr pawns all I laugh at englands military alot as it going down the tubes america is really powerful but has some bad points, russia has a good military but with out the money to keep it in top shape, Germans have the best tank/s and has HK witch make some pretty damn good guns.

I do not care what country u are from all country have a good and bad side, BUT you seem to make russia sound like the greatest county in the world and sorry to say but for a 43 year old you come across as a narrow sighted guy. (no offence but that how u come across)
You don't give any other country a chanse.

China does use russian stuff and mod it, BUT your missing the point alot of it is soo heavily changed and modified that it can no longer be classed as a russian weapon and meny new weapons systems they are designing have nothing to do with russia, some of there weapons are based or use some ideas from russia but thats is true with all countrys.
There is NOT a country in the world that has not used an idea from another country at one time or another.

And yes i can be a dick at time but hey atlest i say so :huh:
But i wont put other countrys down just because i don't like them... (well apart from one country that i wont mention cos there a totle joke)

Edited by Phoenix911, 22 August 2006 - 04:11 PM.

Posted Image

#98 CPT.TIKER

CPT.TIKER

title available

• Members
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 04:15 PM

chinese army buys some russian stuff mod it and called it something else
but ofcourse they mod it better
chinese also develop their own planes it starts with J
i think J10 is the newest
and there is another Chinese developed new plane i forgot the name
the Chinese still use migs and SU
Chinese tanks r mostly moded Russian tanks
Chinese make their own small arms they start with TYPE
2 newest r the TYPE 03 and TYPE 95
surface ships r mostly theirs but subs r moded Russians(i think)

Edited by CPT.TIKER, 22 August 2006 - 04:16 PM.

#99 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 04:21 PM

and he is a haijck viecals.

that freaking sexy right?

Welll hijacking a vehical using a hero is a pretty expensive thing so maybe a no on that part, and how can a guy that shit posion behind him be calssed as "sexy" thats just sick

yes but this hijacker can get out of every vihicals.

but it is origenal right?

China tanks are not russian See
they are all ther eown the type 99 actuly uses some of the design from the leapard 2 NOT russian.
But as i said all countrys have used parts or ideas from other countrys in there own designs at some time or another.
Posted Image

#100 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 04:22 PM

But i wont put other countrys down just because i don't like them... (well apart from one country that i wont mention cos there a totle joke)

:huh: :p Well, I'll bad mouth the french. They were increadibly rude when I visted, but thats about it.

(Not french people as indeviduals. Indeviduals and groups are very differnt)
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users