Ubermedic

Victims Of A Down

• Project Team
  • 1,221 posts
  • Projects:V|GO Beta Testing, Remix Alpha Testing, Learning Mapping in Hammer
  •  IT'S BUG FREE!

Posted 21 August 2006 - 02:46 PM

man u know i was just joking around :cool:
Oh yeah i dont know if it is in this mod but the radar van could get a missile upgrade what does that do again?

Stop trying to steal other mods ideas !!!! lmao....

It's not stealing it's....
"Borrowing from other mods for creative reasons!"
V|GO Beta Testing Staff
Posted Image
The hand has five fingers. Capable and strong. Able to both create and destroy

#182 CPT.TIKER

CPT.TIKER

title available

• Members
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 02:49 PM

:cool: right

#183 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 21 August 2006 - 03:22 PM

I don't mind ideas from other mods. I'm 100% OK with that. My only rule is that it has to be a GOOD idea taken from another mod. People who steal bad ideas shall have thier names recorded. I will find you and beet you with a large, raw fish until I'm quite satisfied you smell like a 5$ druken whore in a kariokie bar on a saturday night. then I'm going home.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#184 CPT.TIKER

CPT.TIKER

title available

• Members
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 03:43 PM

well than i'll go get some other mods than

#185 Ubermedic

Ubermedic

Victims Of A Down

• Project Team
  • 1,221 posts
  • Projects:V|GO Beta Testing, Remix Alpha Testing, Learning Mapping in Hammer
  •  IT'S BUG FREE!

Posted 21 August 2006 - 05:23 PM

I don't mind ideas from other mods. I'm 100% OK with that. My only rule is that it has to be a GOOD idea taken from another mod. People who steal bad ideas shall have thier names recorded. I will find you and beet you with a large, raw fish until I'm quite satisfied you smell like a 5$ druken whore in a kariokie bar on a saturday night. then I'm going home.

!
Wow...Isn't that a little much?
Couldn't you just find thier coodinates online and send an Arty. Barrage to thier house?
V|GO Beta Testing Staff
Posted Image
The hand has five fingers. Capable and strong. Able to both create and destroy

#186 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 06:51 PM

!
Wow...Isn't that a little much?
Couldn't you just find thier coodinates online and send an Arty. Barrage to thier house?

no... the raw fish will leave a lasting impression on thier minds so they might learn a lesson.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#187 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

SAS Alpha Team Leader (Forum n00b Hunter 1st battalion)

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts
  • Projects:Remix Alpha Tester.
  •  I'm the remix alpha tester thats loves to attack n00bs... muhahah!!!

Posted 21 August 2006 - 07:35 PM

welll then go do it to tiker then because stealting a simple missile to put on a radar van seems like a BAD idea to me.
and why is this in the hero section anyways?
Phoenix™ The Forgotten Samurai
A wise man chooses death before war, A wiser man chooses not to become war.
Posted Image
Foamy!?!! Xombie!?! Awesome Cannon Rock
Everyone should watch this and pass it on as its a very good argument on the subject of Global Warming.

#188 CPT.TIKER

CPT.TIKER

title available

• Members
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 08:24 PM

welll then go do it to tiker then because stealting a simple missile to put on a radar van seems like a BAD idea to me.
and why is this in the hero section anyways?

what bad idea?
the missile targets enemy radars and desables them temporyly
ppl tend 2 go off topic
guess none of us r teachers :cool:

Edited by CPT.TIKER, 21 August 2006 - 08:25 PM.

#189 Madin

Madin

title available

• Hosted
  • 686 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 08:35 PM

:cool:

China Infantry general
Attack class
Red spirit: Units within a small radius of the hero unit will be in constant frenzy mode. My preference would be for this to only affect infantry and not vehicles, but is this possible? Prefered improvements would be a 10% increase in health, attack power, range and rate of fire.
If this is considered too strong then maybe a selectable version with a time limit and a recharge time.

Helix air strike beacon: A hand thrown infra-red beacon that can been lobbed just beyond short range defences.
Unit is unstealthed while throwing beacon then restealths. Beacon calls a single high armour/health helix which has been fitted with multiple gattling cannons and a napalm bomb. The helix run is similar to a A10 strike accept slower with more vehicle and infantry damage being done from the gattling cannons, the familiar dip is also not present before it drops its bomb, which creates a firestorm. 2 minute recharge time.
An upgrade via choosing a level 5 general power or an upgrade in the highest tech level building, upgrades this strike to 3 helix's. If possible any gattling or napalm upgrades apply.

Support class
Auto sniper turret ($1000): A stealthed auto .50 sniper turret that has to be deployed by the hero unit. Has this is a proto-type of the hero's making, only 1 can be deployed at anytime. The turrets sensors use a variety of inputs to detect, lock onto, and kill enemy infantry units only (Ie it detects stealth). Its rate of fire is at least the same has a heroic ranked jarmen kell. Can be undeployed by hero unit only. Low health and armour.
Upgrade purchased at highest level tech building grants limited anti vehicle ability (light vehicles and small tanks only + gibs enemy infantry)

Neutron homing mine: A stealthed mine that has a large detection radius (if possible this would be shown so the player who placed the mine could see). Upon detecting an enemy vehicle within its range it fires a single high speed missle which homes in on its target and renders them open to capture via a concentrated neutron blast. The mine is single use only, although unlike the sniper turret, multiple neutron homing mines can be placed. Due to the method the mine uses to detect vehicles, it is not anti aircraft and does not lock onto or even attempt to fire on infantry. Has such aircraft or infantry are the best ways to deal with this mine or units invunrable to neutron effects. Range is beyond average seige units. Missle can be affected by missile deflecting/stopping units, although the missile speed makes this difficult.
My idea was it to effect the target vehicle only, although if members think a limited group effect is better then... discuss.

Artiliary coordinates relay: Unit gets into prone position and uses binoculars to sight target for artiliary strike
(level 2 general power equivalent). Range is outside of normal range base defences. 1 or 2 minute recharge time.

Please discuss these ideas if you've time! unit is stealthed unless otherwise stated. Notice that these units lack a conventional method of attacking enemies.

Edited by Madin, 21 August 2006 - 08:40 PM.

#190 ex-spetznaz/1971

ex-spetznaz/1971
  • New Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 09:04 AM

i was thinking giving docter trax a terror master.

someone who can make the enemy attack eachoter.

he trows a terror granede that explodes with special poison and makes units attack their comrads ,planes also :p .

1 he is stealt

2 granades haven,t big range ,like blashbang

3 he make the groud poison

4 everywere he go,s the groud gets poisond behind him ,so if he spotted no infantie can kill him, if the chase him :p

5 he can healt poison rebels.

6 he can call a scub launer attack :p

hows that ? origenal or not :p

#191 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore
  •  Misanthropic Hulking Adonis

Posted 22 August 2006 - 09:14 AM

i was thinking giving docter trax a terror master.

someone who can make the enemy attack eachoter.

he trows a terror granede that explodes with special poison and makes units attack their comrads ,planes also :p .

1 he is stealt

2 granades haven,t big range ,like blashbang

3 he make the groud poison

4 everywere he go,s the groud gets poisond behind him ,so if he spotted no infantie can kill him, if the chase him :p

5 he can healt poison rebels.

6 he can call a scub launer attack :p

hows that ? origenal or not :p

ok spetnez, please please stop posting ideas in a list. especially when it only has a few small points, like the one you just posted. it takes up a lot of room :/ just write it normally in a paragraph please. and sort out your apostrophy button :p instead of don,t have don't

Edited by olli, 22 August 2006 - 09:16 AM.

Posted Image
CnC Guild - As ancient as time itself.
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

Latest Remix Escalation on ModDB
Remix Escalation on Revora - Track the latest news and changes.

#192 ex-spetznaz/1971

ex-spetznaz/1971
  • New Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 09:32 AM

[
ok spetnez, please please stop posting ideas in a list. especially when it only has a few small points, like the one you just posted. it takes up a lot of room :/ just write it normally in a paragraph please. and sort out your apostrophy button :p instead of don,t have don't
[/quote]

i don,t know what te hell you said . :p but you right(i think) :p

#193 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 11:25 AM

I can only laugh at spetznaz's and olli.
Posted Image
Everyone should watch this and pass it on as its a very good argument on the subject of Global Warming.

#194 ex-spetznaz/1971

ex-spetznaz/1971
  • New Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 01:27 PM

but do you guys think it cool?
if he walks the ground dies behind him so it gets poisond.
and he can call a scub launcher strike.
and he is a haijck viecals.

that freaking sexy right?

#195 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 02:50 PM

Welll hijacking a vehical using a hero is a pretty expensive thing so maybe a no on that part, and how can a guy that shit posion behind him be calssed as "sexy" thats just sick
Posted Image

#196 ex-spetznaz/1971

ex-spetznaz/1971
  • New Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 03:51 PM

Welll hijacking a vehical using a hero is a pretty expensive thing so maybe a no on that part, and how can a guy that shit posion behind him be calssed as "sexy" thats just sick

yes but this hijacker can get out of every vihicals.

but it is origenal right?

#197 CPT.TIKER

CPT.TIKER

title available

• Members
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 04:01 PM

this guy farts out toxin?rofl :huh: :p

#198 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 04:02 PM

its original, but won't work. the hijacker code kills the hijacker in the process. there is no "get out" because the hijacker no longer exsists.

This is hard coded in the engine.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#199 Madin

Madin

title available

• Hosted
  • 686 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 05:49 PM

:huh:
China nuke general hero unit
Attack class
Timed nuclear explosion: A placed timed nuke. Full strength nuke explosion. 6 minute recharge time. Takes a long time to place, plus hero unit is viable while placing charge.

Reinforcements: Call in a cargo plane that drops 1 troop crawler that contains 4 rifle soilders and 4 nuke hunters. Upgrade at high level tech center allows for 3 troop crawlers to be dropped. 4 minute recharge time.

Fallout zone: A nuclear bunker (I believe ZH already has a model that can be used) that creates a permanent radiation field in a huge radius around itself. This bunker is built by the hero unit for a price ($1000?). If the bunker is destroyed the radiation field fades. Since the enemy will likely use planes to destroy the bunker, its recomended that you guard it with your interceptors. No build limit.

Support class
Tao forward attack post ($2000): A stationary building that has 3 retaliators and 2 long range nuke cannons. This building can be used has a defensive structure, or has a forward attack post, guard it well! 3 upgrades: a properganda tower, a small bunker (5 soilders), or a nuclear detonation (self destruct). Only 1 allowed on the battle field at anytime, must be built by hero unit. Can be deconstructed and reconstructed at will (normal refund rules apply upon deconstruction). Note that you lose any upgrades purchased if you choose to deconstruct the attack post.

Long range nuclear artilary bombardment (AKA the nuclear storm): Binocular sighted and marked long range nuclear artilary strike. Range is outside average base defences. Remains stealthed while marking target. This strike calls a series of off screen nuke artilary shells (power equivalent to a bertha shell) The radius of the strike is larger than the peace maker nuke, but it fires one shell at a time and has no accuracy, so you can't be sure that it will destroy a certain building. Fires at a rate of 1 per second for 30 seconds. Best used to soften up a base before a ground attack. Upgrade to 60 second duration late in game.

Mig designator ($2000): Support structure, built by hero unit. Build limit of 3?. Long range. 3 migs attack designated target. Missiles home in has normal. Anti air and ground.

#200 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore
  •  Misanthropic Hulking Adonis

Posted 22 August 2006 - 09:25 PM

this guy farts out toxin?rofl :huh: :p

:p ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: ROFL @ U haha lol

I can only laugh at spetznaz's and olli.

i know its great ! he doesnt understand me, when i say dont post ideas in lists. quite simple. and it is funni lol :p
Posted Image
CnC Guild - As ancient as time itself.
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

Latest Remix Escalation on ModDB
Remix Escalation on Revora - Track the latest news and changes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users