#81 Stealthsnake

Stealthsnake

Battles of Gondor mod leader

• Hosted
  • 976 posts
  • Projects:Battles of Gondor
  •  coder, skinner, mapper, graphics

Posted 18 April 2007 - 10:23 AM

ive had a few crashes, when i load up savings that are in the middle of a mission, and on one mission it kept crashing at the same point on the gdi campaign. I almost gave up on the 5th try, but luckily it loaded.

Spamming has always been the C&C way, i cant think of any other C&C game where your not ment to spam tanks....
Posted Image
Posted Image
a mod for rotwk, includes Harad, Rhun, Rohan and Southern Fiefdoms Factions, beta released, site/forums for the mod is here.

#82 Nighthawk

Nighthawk

Grumble Grumble.

• Division Leaders
  • 2,946 posts
  • Projects:The Third War, Ares, misc side projects.
  •  Strategist and Modder
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:Division Leader
  • Association

Posted 18 April 2007 - 03:34 PM

Spamming only became the 'C&C way', as you put it, a bit before the release of Tiberian Sun, I think. If spamming is all the game is about, EA may as well save the trouble and take out everything except Power Plants, Refineries, War Factories and the main battle tanks in any future C&C games.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Job Openings with the Guild: Division Staff, News Posters.
Job Openings with Ares: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.

PM if interested.

#83 Phil

Phil

Force Majeure

• Network Leaders
  • 7,976 posts
  • Projects:Revora, C&C:Online
  •  Thought Police
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Network Leader
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 18 April 2007 - 03:38 PM

True, TS was already much about spamming Titans or Tick Tanks... it somehow still had more depth though. But I'm not saying TS was perfect some improvements gameplay-wise would've been great. It's just that EALA moved backward rather than forward.

revorapresident.jpg
My Political Compass

Sieben Elefanten hatte Herr Dschin
Und da war dann noch der achte.
Sieben waren wild und der achte war zahm
Und der achte war's, der sie bewachte.

#84 Stealthsnake

Stealthsnake

Battles of Gondor mod leader

• Hosted
  • 976 posts
  • Projects:Battles of Gondor
  •  coder, skinner, mapper, graphics

Posted 18 April 2007 - 07:55 PM

well its still a huge inprovement on C&C generals. But i doubt ea can ever make a C&C game as good as the oldies.
Posted Image
Posted Image
a mod for rotwk, includes Harad, Rhun, Rohan and Southern Fiefdoms Factions, beta released, site/forums for the mod is here.

#85 KZ_3D

KZ_3D
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 02:32 PM

I added the .w3dm file format loader module to the 3D Object Converter and I converted some nice .w3dm models into the Wavefront's .obj/mtl format to check out the result (for 3D Studio Max or SoftImage or..).

Gallery
3D Object Converter

How to get program updates:
---------------------------------

You can update your installed application (version>=4.0) quickly and easily using the auto-update function (Help/Check for updates.). The auto-update process is initiated and checks for a new version of the application. An Internet connection is required to use this option.

Please check out, set and save the Tools/Options.../General/Internet WEB update parameters !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users