Guest_Amroth de Dúnedain_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2009 - 02:22 PM

Somme ideas:

Name: Eorlingas
Faction: Men of the West
Weapen: Sword
Recruited from: Rohan Baracks

The Great wariors of Rohan, their fist apearence was when Eorl the Young figth in the Battle of the Field of Celebrant. They are the folowers of Eorl and his descendant. They figth in the Battle of the Pelenor Fields and the Battle of the Morannon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woodmen of Mirkwood:
Faction: Elves
Weapen: Spear
Recruited from: Mirkwood Hall

Northmen who survived the atacks of the East. They flee to Mirkwood and live in peace with the folk of Thandruil

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mirkwood Hall:
Faction: Elves
Recruit: Woodman of Mirkwood and al other units of Mirkwood

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Beornings:
Faction: Dwarves
Weapen: Axe (can change from Bear to Men)
Recruit form: House of the Wilds

Men who can change from Bear to Men, in their Men-form they can heal other units.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bears:
Weapen: - (Beornings with only Bear-form)
Recruit from: House of the Wilds

In the lands of Karots their live Bears who listen to Grimbeorn and their folk.

-----------------------------------------------------

House of the Wilds:
Recruits: Beornings and Bears

----------------------------------------------------------

Easterlings of Dol Guldur:
Faction: Mordor
Recruit from: Men-Palace of Sauron

Easterlings who are only loyal to Sauron.

----------------------------------------------------------

Men-Palace of Sauron
Weapen: Spear
Faction: Mordor
Recruit: Easterlings of Dol Guldur and al other men-units from Mordor.

---------------------------------------------------------

Southrons of Saruman:
Faction: Isengard
Weapen: Sword
Recruit from: Inn (the Orcs can you than make in the Uruk Pit)

The Spies of Saruman in the Shire and Bree.

Dark Birds:
Faction: Isengard
Recruit from: Fortress

Birds like Crébain but bigger. They are with five in a bataljon and can flee. Together they are even strong like the Felbeasts and Eagle.

Wizard-knigths of Forodan:
Faction: Angmar
Recruit from: Fortress?
Weapen: Mounted wariors who fires wizard-spells to their enemies. You can only have one of them in a time.

#302 Guest_Araglar_*

Guest_Araglar_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2009 - 11:38 PM

oathbreakers for men of the west

#303 lotrcrazy

lotrcrazy
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:31 PM

ur mod is so awesome IM BIG BIG BIG BIG FAN of it but has those bugs still eres me ideas

GOBLINS BROUGHT BACK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED WATCHING THE LITTLE SCAVANGERS OWNING THE OTHERS.

UNGOLIANT AS PERMANENT HERO FOR GOBLINS IF U PUT THEM BACK OR MORDOR BECAUSE ALL THE SPIDERS AND SHELOB IS THERE.

ARNOR GUYS FROM ANGMAR CAMPAIGN ADDED TO MEN FACTION ESPECALLY HEROS (CARTHEAN,ARVELEG,ARGALEB,ARVEDUI).

#304 Githiran

Githiran

Master strategist, if the troop numbers are right...

• Project Team
  • 367 posts
  • Projects:RC Mod, Lone Wolf Beta Tester.
  •  Useless for anything but ideas...

Posted 13 April 2009 - 04:19 PM

well, i would like to see some bodyguard units. i think itd be pretty awesome if you could get say a hero for each faction that either; gets bodyguards to sheild them from non-splash ranged attacks (enemies with bows cant hit hero directly, but splash dmg eg. a fireball could deal damage to the entire unit).

OR

create a weak hero that can sheild a specific hero from the roster that also counts as a support hero (e.g. theoden is protected by gamling (just an example since i know that gamling is a separate hero). the support hero could be given a set of automatic support abilities (e.g. further sight, auto heal, anti-leadership).

Also, for a mordor elite unit and hero, Castellans of Dol Guldor (think i spelt that right) and Burduhr spring to mind.

Castellans, as said before, could be a bodyguard unit, or just an elite unit with high armour, two swords and a special that gives them an attack that drains health for whoever they are protecting (dunno if you could code that well or not, just an idea).

As for burduhr, dunno if he is just for warhammer or not but i think a troll hero with DECENT abilities would be nice (if you want specifics, ill try and think up a few), considering there is always a lack of monster heroes with decent abilities is present with almost every mod. however, from what i have played of this it has the best evil men faction that i have seen, although men could do with a little sprucing up ;) )

well anyway, these ideas above are from skimming through a bit of warhammer magazines, so they arent mine. however the powers i could do will be all unique ^^.

well sorry bout the long post, hope its helped a little, ill be checking soon to see if you approve, cant wait till the finished product ;)
A master strategist, such as Zhuge Liang, will be remembered not for his intellect, but for his common sense.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#305 Guest_MATTO_*

Guest_MATTO_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2009 - 12:07 PM

Perhaps can get Lugdush and Wulf for Isengard , also Shaman Uruks , Archers Uruks.
For Mordor , ALL nazguls and Sauron . Too , Black Uruks Archers , Orc Captain and Morannon Orcs
Men of the West can get Erkenbrand , Eorl , Madril , Forlong . units : Rohan pikemen and swordsmen,Lossarnach Axemen.

#306 Guest_Witch-King_*

Guest_Witch-King_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:22 AM

IT's a suggestion:
One of the most important hero of the Dwarves (King under the Mountain) is Thorin the Oakenshield (From Hobbit). I want u guyz to include him in this mod. Your mod is superb keep it up! and keep it alive :p

#307 Guest_Mr Aragorn_*

Guest_Mr Aragorn_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2011 - 09:27 AM

Why I can't load the game?

#308 Guest_Winchester_*

Guest_Winchester_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:06 AM

Hi, It would be nice to see new dwarf units such as mounted ones, or a beter wall for dwarves, or maybe a stonework building, they are known for their crafts right?

#309 Bashkuga

Bashkuga

Because good guys are too mainstream

• Project Team
  • 2,039 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring Betatester and Mapper, Edain Mod Betatester
  •  Out of the frying pan, and into the fire..

Posted 17 December 2011 - 01:38 PM

Sorry man, mod is dead.

#310 Guest_WINCHESTER_*

Guest_WINCHESTER_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:34 PM

Sorry man, mod is dead.

PLZ NO! WE ALL LOVE THIS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users