Mordor

• Please log in to reply
769 replies to this topic

#81 Lord_Denethor

Lord_Denethor
  • Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 06:36 PM

I kind of think and agree with Spointz. Heres what i think should happen. Now i think if you find the Ring, bring it back to your base, You can purchase "The One Ring" upgrade. This will then edit one of your heroes and turn them into a Ring Hero! Perhaps like Saruman. Hes fairly weak, but when use purchase the one Ring. He becomes uber and powerful, having more unique powers. Now we could have a Spirit of Sauron hero, whos fairly weak and used for scouting and maybe taking control of enemy units. And then when you purchase the Ring Upgrade, he becomes the Beast with the Mace! Good idea eh?
"Hail Denethor, Son of Ecthelion, Lord and Steward of Gondor!"-Gandalf the White

"The Rule of Gondor is mine, and no others!!" -Denethor II, Lord and Steward of Gondor

#82 The Best Guest

The Best Guest

Herald of Kane.....

• Division Admins
  • 2,048 posts
  • Projects:Revora, {IP}
  •  Varied
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:PR Admin

Posted 27 August 2007 - 06:41 PM

Very good if rob doesn't use it I will :thumbsdownsmiley: :p
mrbar.jpg
SEE-Team_MapEditor.jpg

#83 Dalf32

Dalf32

The Ever-Willing

• Project Team
  • 1,923 posts
  • Projects:Beta Testing RJ-RotWK

Posted 28 August 2007 - 12:26 AM

i think the other idea about buying the eye of sauron as a permanent upgrade and then upgrading it 2 sauron is a better idea. just my o

"A wizard is never late, nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to."

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#84 Lord_Denethor

Lord_Denethor
  • Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 01:11 AM

Well either way i like your idea and mine. A Permanent Eye of Sauron sounds sweet. Cept could anyone attack it? NO. But anyway since Mordor is getting walls. I think it would be wise to make sure they get the Mogrul Sorcery Upgrade on the Walls. Sulkeroth (sp?) from SEE added a sweet effect to the walls. Maybe since your in an "alliance" with the SEE mod you could possibly use it in your mod since of course they have access to your wonderful RJ Cam.
"Hail Denethor, Son of Ecthelion, Lord and Steward of Gondor!"-Gandalf the White

"The Rule of Gondor is mine, and no others!!" -Denethor II, Lord and Steward of Gondor

#85 Devon

Devon

Dark Nerd of the Sith

• Global Moderators
  • 5,886 posts
  • Projects:RJ RotWK, Twilight of the Republic, HDLH
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Global Moderator
  • Donated

Posted 01 September 2007 - 01:09 PM

ive seen an rj ss of them with fx

yodasig2.png
My political compass
There's a story that the grass is so green...what did I see? Where have I been?

#86 Spointz2020

Spointz2020
  • Members
  • 153 posts
  • Projects:RJ-Rotwk Beta Tester

Posted 01 September 2007 - 02:33 PM

YESSS!!!! the wals are soooo amazing!!! finally lik i've always been wanting - my fav faction mordor gets deh wallz they always deserved so badly!! :omg: :dry: :thumbsupdrool: :thumbsupdrool: :thumbsupdrool: :download: ^_^ :thumbsupdrool:

ne wayz for mordor its funny how the Warg Pit is so glitchy...

1) It's buildable any wher in the RB radius outside the main fortress/castle... so basically it can't build simply ANYWHER on deh map lik Rohan barracks, but still can be built anywhere within original castle in the Bfme 1 revisited maps, as well as the slightly larger RB ring surrounding the Castle

2) the WIP - imaged "Dark Hounds" icon - produces Warg riders when clicked on, while the Warg rider (which actually seems to hav the real dark hound icon lol) button creates dark hounds... - basically the two just seem switched

3) Snaga's revival button is represented by teh revival button/icon for Gorkil....

4) Snaga has only one ability?? and a pretty unique one.. but still not nuff to giv meaning to one hero!

5) Orc pikemen hav all toolset buttions from goblin warriors including: goblin upgrades, and goblin poison blade... of course none of them are purchasable or usable tho... -_-

6) pretty annoying how all the upgrade buttons are ther on the toolset for all the units... but u can never really purchase any other than banner carrier!! :wacko:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#87 Black Dragon

Black Dragon

title available

• Project Team
  • 304 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 01:15 PM

Mordor is a bit empty now. Is it possible to add Morgul Orcs to be trainable at a Lvl3 Orc Pit? Mordor also needs some spearmen now, I haven't played the new Mordor yet, but does it have pikemen? If not, maybe they should be trainable at Level 1 Orc Pit.

Would also be great if Shagrat and Gorbag were in.

Just saw a video for the SEE mod, is it possible to add falling death animations to the Nazgul (and eagles) and Dragon?

blackdragon.jpg

#88 Devon

Devon

Dark Nerd of the Sith

• Global Moderators
  • 5,886 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Donated

Posted 09 September 2007 - 01:18 PM

why dont u test :) at least eagle has it already in rj. not sure about fellbeasts though. no anims exist for dragon however, but i think explosion is more appropriate anyway.

yodasig2.png
My political compass

#89 Black Dragon

Black Dragon

title available

• Project Team
  • 304 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 03:13 PM

It has it in? Cool, I'm still testing this mod so alot of things are undiscovered...Unfortunatly I have friends who dont have ROTWK so I flip back and forth between this mod and BFME2 to paly with them

blackdragon.jpg

#90 Guest_screechingshadowdemon_*

Guest_screechingshadowdemon_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2007 - 07:14 AM

Ok A couple Things:

Witch King still gets lightning at lvl 2. I dont know whether this is a bug or not, but a couple times ive checked his health, hes still had about 2/5, and next minute hes dead. Health bar bug or just me?

Nazgul cant get fellbeasts in fortresses like Minas Morgul, because the Nazgul Research is a fortress upgrade, which are not availible there

i found a bug with the witch-king as well. happened when he was at lvl 10 i make him go from mounted to foot and it kills him. :D idk if it has somthin to do wit the lightning power, and i wouldnt be surprised if the bug happens after lvl 2, since i kno it doesnt happen at lvl 1.

i also think that the mordor ai on the bfme 1 maps need to make more trolls, i played mordor as an ally and a foe and they train maybe 1 mountain troll.

#91 Dalf32

Dalf32

The Ever-Willing

• Project Team
  • 1,923 posts
  • Projects:Beta Testing RJ-RotWK

Posted 25 September 2007 - 07:47 PM

ok i dunno if ur playin on easy or wat, but on brutal they will send an incessant stream of trolls. i hav been hit by 10 attack trolls at once and sumtimes more.

"A wizard is never late, nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to."

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#92 Devon

Devon

Dark Nerd of the Sith

• Global Moderators
  • 5,886 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Donated

Posted 25 September 2007 - 07:52 PM

heh, on easy ive heard accounts of mordor spamming like 8 rams at you at once. dont under estimate the ai ;)

yodasig2.png
My political compass

#93 Baki

Baki

title available

• Project Team
  • 357 posts
  • Projects:TDH AI

Posted 29 October 2007 - 11:54 PM

I think the black uruks of Mordor shouldnt be just remodelled/reskinned CAHs
and "black orcs" dont exist, you could name them "Moran Orcs" or "Morgul Orcs" and give them more models and skins
Posted Image

#94 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 30 October 2007 - 02:43 PM

The CaH Black Uruks have already been replaced by new models.
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#95 Dangarello

Dangarello
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 03:50 PM

you should really put in morgul orcs. they should be a bit more advanched than the regular orcs but they should not be overpowered either. Somewhere in the middle between good and bad. I have always like the look of the morgul orcs.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#96 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 30 October 2007 - 04:39 PM

Aye, there are a whole bunch of new orc units added. Right now we got:

Orc Pit
- Orc Warriors: common orcs. Free, spammable and weak.
- Orc Archers: cheap archers
- Orc Pikemen: cheap and weak pikemen
- Black Orcs: slightly stronger and more expensive than common orcs

Orc Tent
- Morannon Orcs
- Orc Trackers: archers
- Orc Warriors: need renaming, perhaps into Morgul Orcs?
- Black Uruks
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#97 Baki

Baki

title available

• Project Team
  • 357 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 07:31 PM

sorry if that's a stupid question, but whats the Orc tent?
Posted Image

#98 Devon

Devon

Dark Nerd of the Sith

• Global Moderators
  • 5,886 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Donated

Posted 30 October 2007 - 07:52 PM

a new building. it requires lvl 2 orc pit to be built.

yodasig2.png
My political compass

#99 Baki

Baki

title available

• Project Team
  • 357 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 09:06 PM

these Orc tents were already in the bfme1 campaign right?
did Rob give them new models or are they the same?
Posted Image

#100 Devon

Devon

Dark Nerd of the Sith

• Global Moderators
  • 5,886 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Donated

Posted 30 October 2007 - 11:07 PM

i think theyre a new model, not sure though.

yodasig2.png
My political compass

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users