• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#21 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 28 July 2007 - 01:17 PM

Rohan Barracks can be build anywhere - build radius is missing.
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#22 Zyzzyva

Zyzzyva
  • Project Team
  • 158 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 08:32 PM

Witch King still gets lightning at lvl 2. I dont know whether this is a bug or not, but a couple times ive checked his health, hes still had about 2/5, and next minute hes dead. Health bar bug or just me?

Nazgul cant get fellbeasts in fortresses like Minas Morgul, because the Nazgul Research is a fortress upgrade, which are not availible there
Posted Image

Posted Image

Despair is only for those who see the end beyond all doubt. We do not. It is wisdom to recognize necessity, when all other courses have been weighed, though as folly it may appear to those who cling to false hope. Well, let folly be our cloak, a veil before the eyes of the Enemy! For he is very wise, and weighs all things to a nicety in the scales of his malice. But the only measure that he knows is desire, desire for power; and so he judges all hearts. Into his heart the thought will not enter that any will refuse it, that having the Ring we may seek to destroy it. If we seek this, we shall put him out of reckoning.
-Gandalf

#23 {IP}jimmyman

{IP}jimmyman

The only was one can understand me is by being me.

• Project Team
  • 644 posts
  • Projects:Mapping for RJ_RotWK
  •  freelance mapper/3d modeler in training

Posted 28 July 2007 - 08:37 PM

TEH DREADED PURPLE BOX!!!
i got it on the royal gaurds swords and any time of flaming object like the ones on the rohan fortress
Sig by Serated
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image CLICK THE DRAGONS Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#24 el kevo

el kevo

title available

• Members
  • 634 posts
  • Projects:Staff at Flameguard's "Game Sector Network"

Posted 28 July 2007 - 09:31 PM

Corrupted Men:
-The Blue wizard without the hat will switch his target everytime i tell him to attack something
-Mumaks are really slow and die too fast
-Khamul's fellbeast does little to no siege damage
-Khamul's respawn time takes forever (all of the heroes were revived and my army rebuilt but he still wouldn't come)
-The build castle plot thing still appears with the rhun fortress
-They start out with 9000 money

Elves:
-Thranduil attacks way to slow (i was surrounded by rohirrim and eomer unable to really kill)
-Cirdan will switch his target everytime i tell him to attack something
-Noldor Warriors are OP (they killed Evil Men khamul in a couple of hits)

Rohan:
-Peasants build to slowly for such a weak unit
-Yeomen archers like to "jump" off the walls
-Gamlings Mount attack is very weak seeing as it took forever for him to destroy a troll stone thrower
-Eowyn's smite does hardly any damage to Nazgul

(Thats all i can think of for now)
Posted Image

#25 Jepa

Jepa
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 09:36 PM

Some bugs in the game the torches does not show the fire,
Posted Image

Same thing with upgrade banner carrier,forged blade, armor and silverthorn arrows:
Posted Image

This things happens a lot of times :(
And some more things, some troops in gondor arnor and almost every.

Edited by Jepa, 28 July 2007 - 09:37 PM.

#26 Vithar-133

Vithar-133

Violent Gandhi

• Project Team
  • 1,975 posts
  • Projects:Existing
  •  It's not your skill, boys. It's your will. Ooh-rah!

Posted 28 July 2007 - 11:22 PM

With the elves: Cirdan's lightning attack hit the target, but it didn't come from his direction. (see replay of Sword, Dojo and mine Cair Andros battle.)

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#27 dojob

dojob

AoW+DoW ftw

• Project Team
  • 1,304 posts
  • Projects:Beta testing for WoA, RJ, and KotW
  •  Cav Rusher + Beta Tester

Posted 29 July 2007 - 01:04 AM

Posted Image
Some helpful info on RotWK replays
Game Replays Forums; I am Panda Bear™
Awesome sig by TravTech :D PANDA POWER!!!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

And please add Bear-mans

#28 dracker

dracker
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 01:25 AM

im still having trouble with amon hen
it freezes now when the camera first focuses on Boromir
right after the warg battle

#29 dracker

dracker
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 04:25 AM

also on the first lvl with eomer.
whenever a new wave of guys come.
a battalion of them get stuck behind the north west base under a hill

and u have to kill them for the next wave to come
it does give me time however to build an army
i can just let them be stuck until i want to kill them but ya

just to let u know

#30 Xingdao Fan

Xingdao Fan

look to the Evening Star!

• Project Team
  • 588 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK (BETA testing)

Posted 29 July 2007 - 10:01 AM

Thanks everyone for your reports. Wow, Evil Men is teh buggy faction!

I have also removed the names behind the reports, so Rob won't have to go throughout all the italic code to get it right. I've also put the fixed stuff at the top of each list, so please VIEW THEM BEFORE REPORTING STUFF in order to prevent repeating.

xingdaofan-1.jpg

#31 lotrfan

lotrfan

title available

• Project Team
  • 318 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 11:33 AM

Hi,

I was looking in the data\ini\object\goodfaction\hordes\dwarven\dwarvenhordes.ini file. I think i might have figured out why units go for buildings so much. search for AutoAcquireEnemiesWhenIdle = Yes ATTACK_BUILDINGS. I think u'll find ur answer.

#32 Vithar-133

Vithar-133

Violent Gandhi

• Project Team
  • 1,975 posts
  • Projects:Existing
  •  It's not your skill, boys. It's your will. Ooh-rah!

Posted 29 July 2007 - 11:44 AM

With the elves: Cirdan's lightning attack hit the target, but it didn't come from his direction. (see replay of Yoda, Dojo and my Cair Andros battle, at some point i use Cirdan's Lightning attack, and the effect pretty much came and hit the target, but the effect looks like it came from out of the blue.)

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#33 Xingdao Fan

Xingdao Fan

look to the Evening Star!

• Project Team
  • 588 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK (BETA testing)

Posted 29 July 2007 - 01:43 PM

FFS, the post refuses to edit, it just stays loading forever, damned bugs -_-

xingdaofan-1.jpg

#34 Zyzzyva

Zyzzyva
  • Project Team
  • 158 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 03:36 PM

Ok i noticed you put my sorceror bug under Angmar, just to clairify, that would be Evil Men Sorceror wight things
Posted Image

Posted Image

Despair is only for those who see the end beyond all doubt. We do not. It is wisdom to recognize necessity, when all other courses have been weighed, though as folly it may appear to those who cling to false hope. Well, let folly be our cloak, a veil before the eyes of the Enemy! For he is very wise, and weighs all things to a nicety in the scales of his malice. But the only measure that he knows is desire, desire for power; and so he judges all hearts. Into his heart the thought will not enter that any will refuse it, that having the Ring we may seek to destroy it. If we seek this, we shall put him out of reckoning.
-Gandalf

#35 el kevo

el kevo

title available

• Members
  • 634 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 05:49 PM

Arnor:
-The special fortress upgrade for arnor (power of the isatari) has been replaced with fire munitions
-All the Arnor heroes die to fast which is weird because they are all heavily armored
-Arnor gate super weak (crashed in 2 hits)
-Elrond cost 5000 why?
-Elite riders way to weak (died when they met angmars forces)
-TREBUCHET BUG IS STILL THERE. if you build a trebuchet expansion on your wall no trebuchet appaers. instead you get the wall part but you can't build the trebuchet at all
-When will Arnor get their new fortress?
-All units far to weak and cannot hold against enemy forces
-Dunedain Soilders are too defenseless against trample
-Elevator still won't work properly
-Mithlond Pikemen are useless right now

Angmar (Very OP):
-Karsh's Chill Soul damage could be reduced a little bit
-Karsh's attack should be lowered because his chill soul power is so powerful
-Karsh should be raised to 4000-5000
-WK should require more expierance because he is just far to powerful and strong
-WK needs more effectiveness against pikes
-WK needs to cause more damage to his own units
-Wolf riders need to cost more because its not very fair to other factions when they have to pay so much just to get their weak calvary
Posted Image

#36 dojob

dojob

AoW+DoW ftw

• Project Team
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 05:54 PM

Arnor:
-The special fortress upgrade for arnor (power of the isatari) has been replaced with fire munitions
-All the Arnor heroes die to fast which is weird because they are all heavily armored
-Elrond cost 5000 why?
-TREBUCHET BUG IS STILL THERE. if you build a trebuchet expansion on your wall no trebuchet appaers. instead you get the wall part but you can't build the trebuchet at all

Angmar (Very OP):
-WK should require more expierance because he is just far to powerful and strong
-Wolf riders need to cost more because its not very fair to other factions when they have to pay so much just to get their weak calvary

1. Ur heroes/units died so fast because my giant army of fully upgraded units was attacking them with hero support. If i remember, ur units weren't even upgraded

2. Dunedain are fine against trample. My guys just kept running into them and then running away. They survived several tramples and u almost killed all my wolf riders.

3. Karsh's soul chill is fine. Just reduce his regular attack.

4. WK already takes a while to level up.

5. Instead of making wolf riders cost more, make it so that u need to have a den before u can get them.

Edited by Nu8, 29 July 2007 - 05:56 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

And please add Bear-mans

#37 el kevo

el kevo

title available

• Members
  • 634 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 06:08 PM

1. Ur heroes/units died so fast because my giant army of fully upgraded units was attacking them with hero support. If i remember, ur units weren't even upgraded

2. Dunedain are fine against trample. My guys just kept running into them and then running away. They survived several tramples and u almost killed all my wolf riders.

5. Instead of making wolf riders cost more, make it so that u need to have a den before u can get them.

1. Yes but i had lots of backup attacking your units but you kept pushing them back. and still they should last longer then they did especially seeing as arnor was one of the strongest kingdoms around during the time

2. I lost 1-2 soilders with every trample and the rest lost almost half of their health

3.That Chill Soul is way to OP. It kills units far to fast and heals him also. i don't believe i remember wights being able to heal themselves

4. You maybe right about that one. Just lower his attack

5. So what your saying is don't allow thrall masters to summon them
Posted Image

#38 Lord_Denethor

Lord_Denethor
  • Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 06:09 PM

Arnor:

-Dunedain Knights use Gondor Knight skins. Changing the skin and shields from the Dunedain Soldiers to the Knights would be sweet.
-Formations would be nice.
-Arnor Tower Guards are called Dunedain Royal Guards in the palantir box. They are also extremely weak.
-When Dunedain Soldiers get the heavy armor upgrade they still are extremely weak.
-(Best Faction!!)

Goblins:
- Goblin Pikemen are called Uruk Pikemen.
-Durmalag(sp?) the Dragon is far too weak...
-Half Troll Swordsman are pointless because there attack is so slow. (EAs fault) But if it could be fixed, that would be sweet

Isengard:
-Everything seems fine except for Ugluk, and Wulf. Wulf gets all his powers at Level 1, and his Leadership says it affects Rhudaur Spearmen and Axethrowers. It does give leadership to the Wild Men though. And he also uses Hwaldars voice, if you could cut out a few things that he said it would be perfect, because he says alot of wild and nomadic stuff, except for the part where he says "We Fight for Angmar" or "The Witch King is behind us"
"Hail Denethor, Son of Ecthelion, Lord and Steward of Gondor!"-Gandalf the White

"The Rule of Gondor is mine, and no others!!" -Denethor II, Lord and Steward of Gondor

#39 Devon

Devon

Dark Nerd of the Sith

• Global Moderators
  • 5,886 posts
  • Projects:RJ RotWK, Twilight of the Republic, HDLH
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Global Moderator
  • Donated

Posted 29 July 2007 - 06:17 PM

Arnor:
-Elrond cost 5000 why?

Angmar (Very OP):

angmar is a bit op, but hardly on the scale you're using. kharsh needs decreased attack and slight decrease in armor maybe, but definatly not chill so debuff or 4k. i mean, your lowering all his stats and raising his cost. WK is fine, and pikes are the best counters to heroes besides other heroes.

1. Yes but i had lots of backup attacking your units but you kept pushing them back. and still they should last longer then they did especially seeing as arnor was one of the strongest kingdoms around during the time

2. I lost 1-2 soilders with every trample and the rest lost almost half of their health

3.That Chill Soul is way to OP. It kills units far to fast and heals him also. i don't believe i remember wights being able to heal themselves

-Maybe you should upgrade :lol: If unupgraded units can kill upgraded ones, then gameplay goes to hell.
-1-2 soldiers is good, about average for a trample, maybe less. If they were rohirrim you would have only had 1-2 soldiers left.
-I dont think chill soul is op, but maybe we could nerf the healing it does.

yodasig2.png
My political compass
There's a story that the grass is so green...what did I see? Where have I been?

#40 dojob

dojob

AoW+DoW ftw

• Project Team
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 06:18 PM

1. U had no upgrades and my army had a lot of support abilities.

2. A little armor increase then.

3. Look at yoda's post

4. only a little

5. No. I'm saying they shouldn't summon them until a den is up. That would make it take longer to get them and u couldn't use ur starting thralls to rush with them.

Edited by Nu8, 29 July 2007 - 06:22 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

And please add Bear-mans

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users