• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#21 Kossumies6

Kossumies6
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 05:17 AM

There are just two thing that bother me:
Why isn't there any defence buildings on Nukes tech tree? Did you actually remove the retaliator or is it just a mistake?
And will the tank generals massproduction facilities produce the units faster and cheaper of just faster?

Other than that, another outstanding improvement to the already outstanding mod. I can hardly wait for its release. :good:

Edited by Kossumies6, 30 May 2008 - 05:19 AM.

#22 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2008 - 09:05 AM

Well, the new Iron Fist is good, but...
No addons any more...

I will miss my Gattling Iron Fists...

#23 Guest_Phenom_*

Guest_Phenom_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2008 - 10:21 AM

whan is Planing the release Creator :rolleyes:

BTW nice dude thats really good wOw :good:

#24 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts
  • Projects:Sigma Invasion
  •  This person isn't important

Posted 30 May 2008 - 07:59 PM

I just checked and I don't like how SW gen has almost no units for fighting with, sure she's SW gen and a turtler, but she should still have some kind of attack force :/ .
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

Background process. Has something to do with some activity going on somewhere. Sorting junkmail, I think. No value or interest. Doesn't do much except hog resource.

#25 Guest_Zhen Ji_*

Guest_Zhen Ji_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2008 - 09:33 PM

I just checked and I don't like how SW gen has almost no units for fighting with, sure she's SW gen and a turtler, but she should still have some kind of attack force :/ .

I agree with that but I think her Aurora Beta pretty much fills any role excluding anti air.

Also Creator why did you remove defences for Tao? How's he gonna defend against Scud Missiles/Tomahawk's?

#26 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2008 - 05:57 AM

I agree with that but I think her Aurora Beta pretty much fills any role excluding anti air.

Also Creator why did you remove defences for Tao? How's he gonna defend against Scud Missiles/Tomahawk's?

Kill the launcher before they fire.

#27 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts
  • Projects:Contra

Posted 31 May 2008 - 07:24 AM

Btw have you considered my Tomahawk Storm concept to replace EA's lame model?

No.

Why isn't there any defence buildings on Nukes tech tree?
Did you actually remove the retaliator or is it just a mistake?

Yes, I removed Retaliator. I don't want Nuke gen to be the same turtler as SW gen. Absence of defence buildings will force players to be more active.

And will the tank generals massproduction facilities produce the units faster and cheaper of just faster?

They will produce units in parties. Party of 10 tanks will cost 5000 and will be built for 1 minute. But it is cheaper and faster than to build 10 tanks at usual war factory. And there is yet another thing: you will not be able to build 1 or 2 tanks at mass production factories. Parties of 10 tanks only.

What is about super weapons? They are available from the very begining.

#28 Guest_Guest_Defence master_*_*

Guest_Guest_Defence master_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2008 - 03:05 PM

Does the SWG still have the modle PMS in 005? there cool and all but suck aginst planes. If not i'll just go back to using advegers.

And when is it coming out any planed date?

#29 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 05:50 PM

Btw have you considered my Tomahawk Storm concept to replace EA's lame model?

No.

Was it not good enough or do you having something else planned or will you stick to using EA's?

Also Removing Tao's defences seems like a bad idea.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

Background process. Has something to do with some activity going on somewhere. Sorting junkmail, I think. No value or interest. Doesn't do much except hog resource.

#30 xenomorph

xenomorph
  • Members
  • 204 posts
  • Projects:becoming the ruler of all
  •  this is not red txt ???

Posted 31 May 2008 - 09:54 PM

well no defence structures for nuke is not that bad just build enough gattling tanks and with the nukebullet upgrade thingy red gaurds fire at air aswell so i dont see the problem here but perhaps its just me

beyond the eternal pleasure of war, when the dead rule and the living die, and the pain of destruction has reigned. when skulls are crushed under the threads of heavy metal. when this time comes i shall arise and rule you all HAIL TO THE KING. praise all forms of xeno for they inherit the future

#31 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 10:11 PM

Wait, Red guards fire at air?
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

#32 Guest_Zhen Ji_*

Guest_Zhen Ji_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2008 - 10:41 PM

It's an upgrade. ;)

Though I thought it was for Tank not Nuke.

#33 FlyingDeath

FlyingDeath
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 09:21 AM

I have to say, that its a BAD idea that Nuke Gen has NO Defences, becourse it is TOO HARD to fire the Planes from Air-gen whith Gattling-Tanks and Redguards........ Can't you make that the Rettaliator fires on PLANES and Attillerie Rockets Only??

Aswell when you Play against 7 Insanee Bots whith Nuke, you Ran Over three of them and Gets Your ASS Kicked by the Other 4^^

Sry for Mistakes in my english^^

Your Awesome Asskicking Mod is Rocking ;) ;)

#34 BigPapaSmurf

BigPapaSmurf
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 12:08 PM

Seems like I'm the only one in favour of "no defenses for the Nuke General", I like the idea as it changes the playing style of the Generals, as the Nuke General has to go on the offensive to survive, rather than trying to turtle in.

Besides, the Aircraft General is only as good as the planes he/she has at their disposal, just rush them with tanks, destroy the airfields and have some fun with radiation!

Yeah, Retaliators! :thumbsupsmiley:

#35 tenma91

tenma91
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 04:11 PM

Seems like I'm the only one in favour of "no defenses for the Nuke General", I like the idea as it changes the playing style of the Generals, as the Nuke General has to go on the offensive to survive, rather than trying to turtle in.

I agree 100%.

Also can't wait for 006!

Keep up the good work.

#36 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 05:08 PM

Does the SWG still have the modle PMS in 005?

What is "modle PMS"?

And when is it coming out any planed date?

I don't know it myself.

Was it not good enough or do you having something else planned or will you stick to using EA's?

It will take too much time to model, skin, code and debug it. Quality model and quality texture with all variations (damaged, snow, night), will take about a month. To the other hand, EA Tomahawk Storm does not look bad.

Also Removing Tao's defences seems like a bad idea.

It is good idea. There were no general without defense yet. Tao will be the first. His units have enough firepower to provide good defense.

No, they don't. But they can be effective vs tanks after upgrade.

#37 Guest_Guest_Defence master_*_*

Guest_Guest_Defence master_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2008 - 06:08 PM

Does the SWG still have the modle PMS in 005?

What is "modle PMS"?

sry i'm bad at spelling it's the paterit missle system for the SWG in 005 do they still have it? :thumbsupsmiley:

#38 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 07:18 AM

Yes.

#39 Guest_Guest-a fan from China..._*

Guest_Guest-a fan from China..._*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2008 - 09:15 AM

Well, I have to say that the Rettaliator IS too strong in 005, but...
A base without any defence system... I think my base would shout "NEVER LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU STUPIT TANKS~~~~~!!!" ...
And, you know, when TAO's units died, they also hurts the unit around it... It just looks like I will have to place some small nuke bombs in my own base...
I suggest that the Rettaliator should exist, but it should be much more weaker...

#40 Crazykenny

Crazykenny
  • Project Team
  • 41 posts
  • Projects:WarGames Mapper, Condition Red Mapper
  •  Mapzing God

Posted 02 June 2008 - 09:30 AM

Epic units. Although the B1 looks a bit to scavenged for my taste, I mean, the US is all about sleek and areodynamic designs, not armor plates welded to the hull :thumbsupsmiley:

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users