222 replies to this topic

#121 Captain of Arnor

Captain of Arnor

High-Captain of Arnor

• Members
  • 381 posts
  •  Learned student and studier of lore

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:45 AM

Khamul of the Evil Men faction has the same skin as the Witch-king in Mordor. I don't know if thats intentional or not, but he should just look like a normal Nazgul, I think.

'The Twilight of Man is nigh, and coming ever closer. The days have shortened into cold, forlorn darkness and sunrise to sundown is a bitter struggle for survival. But do not think for a moment that we shall not fight. We shall not go quietly into the dusk. We shall not throw down arms and flee, or surrender. We will go on, we will not falter. And even should we die, we shall make an end that will be remembered for thousands of years. For beautiful Arnor that is, for glorious Númenor that was! We are the Dúnedain, we are the Men of the North, and our foes will remember our steel!'

Formerly Lord_Faramir.

My political compass: http://www.political...=1.62&soc=-4.56 (A lot has changed.)

#122 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 29 March 2009 - 02:35 PM

- MotE sorcerer summon scorpion ability has Dains 'summon royal guard' tooltip, and the scorpions summoned have a Rohirrim portrait.

- Walls and gates still need a BIG buff. My Rhûn gate got destroyed in a couple of seconds by two groups of gondor swordsmen. Isn't it better to have walls and gates only be attackable by siege?

Also, Shikari & Yoda, shouldn't you update the bug list? It makes it easier to keep track of the bugs, and also avoids people posting about the same bug twice, since they then can look at the first page to see what's been reported already.

Edited by Allathar, 29 March 2009 - 02:46 PM.

It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#123 shadowcreature

shadowcreature

title available

• Members
  • 457 posts
  •  RJ-Bug Hunter

Posted 29 March 2009 - 09:37 PM

Isengard: FU combined Warg Riders from the LWM to an RTS map become single and unupgraded. The ballista in the Gray Havens map went through water.

#124 Neutron4ever

Neutron4ever

title available

• Project Team
  • 893 posts
  • Projects:RCMOD, Kings of the West, Battle For Alagaesia
  •  RCMOD and KOTW Betatester and Edit Button Fanatic

Posted 29 March 2009 - 09:43 PM

Anyone here getting pink arrows?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted Image

#125 Eärendur

Eärendur

The last High-King of Arnor.

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 10:33 PM

I have three different problems that I experienced on two three maps so far.

1. In Cirith Ungol one of the spider lairs are apparently set as Neutral and not Creeps, they don't attack and can only be destroyed with archers bombarding them.
2. Also in Cirith Ungol, the AI doesn't work properly if the computer starts in the fortress, the Builders only go around covering the map with as many Resource Buildings as possible and do not build any unit structures.
And 3. Both on the Minas Tirith and Dol Amroth maps. While playing as Arnor and starting in the fortress, the citadel does not allow me to build Builders and just shows a Self Repair button, only four of the Heros, and one Hero named "Create A Hero" the has the portrait of a CaH Wanderer, the body of a bald and un-armored CaH Captain of Gondor, no sword, a weird light floating over him, and his only abilities are "Attack Move" and "Stop". And he can't attack.

Is this a problem experienced by other people? Or is this just me?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#126 Dunedain Lord

Dunedain Lord
  • Members
  • 195 posts
  • Projects:beating Yoda

Posted 29 March 2009 - 11:21 PM

for some reason, in the campaign from moria, the screen turns completely red every 5 sec
not sure about the other missions b/c I didnt feel like finishing a mission that blurred me out every 5 sec
"Now, men of Arnor. Let us restore the glory of the Dunedain! To battle, and victory!" King Argeleb

#127 Dalf32

Dalf32

The Ever-Willing

• Project Team
  • 1,923 posts
  • Projects:Beta Testing RJ-RotWK

Posted 30 March 2009 - 08:21 PM

dunedain lord, turn your shadows down for that mission. this ones an easy fix, and it only applies to that mission (as far as i know) so you should be able to turn them back up once youre done with it.

"A wizard is never late, nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to."

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#128 shadowcreature

shadowcreature

title available

• Members
  • 457 posts
  •  RJ-Bug Hunter

Posted 31 March 2009 - 09:08 AM

Mordor: Gothmog starts at level 2 both in skirmish and Wotr.

Playing against the Elves in skirmish when Galadriel(not the ring hero) is recruited the "I will carry the ring" quote is uttered.

Playing against MOTE: the horn sound for the Black Serpant damage boost power doesn't play.

Leveling up the Ithilien Hideout doesn't grant a unit train bonus, unless the twist is it being a giant well for troops nearby it.

Edited by shadowcreature, 31 March 2009 - 09:49 AM.

#129 Scryer

Scryer

title available

• Project Team
  • 565 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 08:08 PM

On the WOTR campaign, you can't upgrade any of Rohan's units with banners.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#130 Devon

Devon

Dark Nerd of the Sith

• Global Moderators
  • 5,886 posts
  • Projects:RJ RotWK, Twilight of the Republic, HDLH
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Global Moderator
  • Donated

Posted 01 April 2009 - 10:11 PM

...or in skirmish :unsure:

yodasig2.png
My political compass
There's a story that the grass is so green...what did I see? Where have I been?

#131 Bengamey

Bengamey
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 09:31 AM

Rhun archers don't get knockback from horses. With MotE having a lot of pikemen that make them very difficult to defeat with Rohan.

#132 primeminister03

primeminister03
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 07:04 PM

Gondorian Archers cannot fire from towers or dormatories. Very annoying.

#133 Devon

Devon

Dark Nerd of the Sith

• Global Moderators
  • 5,886 posts
  • Projects:RJ RotWK, Twilight of the Republic, HDLH
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Global Moderator
  • Donated

Posted 07 April 2009 - 11:52 PM

Crash when a bunch of rohirrim double hordes, theoden, and eomer are placed with the formation tool.

Crash when (possible) a horde of rhun spears was combined with a horde of rhun spears that had forged blades. (I've done two unupgraded before, don't think one and one not however.)

yodasig2.png
My political compass
There's a story that the grass is so green...what did I see? Where have I been?

#134 klementinos

klementinos
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 06:25 PM

i was playing on some map and there are no diferent views,general,sky,etc,and MOT-E are just standing around base and not building??i mean builders.

#135 {IRS}Athos

{IRS}Athos

Non Sequitur

• Members
  • 4,008 posts
  • Projects:Ex-Advisor
  •  Resident Shakespearean.

Posted 08 April 2009 - 06:28 PM

The RJ stuff most likely hasn't been added to that, yet. :good:
BulletsfromaGunbanner_zps974f3ea8.png

Careful. This link is DANGEROUS. Do NOT click it. This one, however, is fine.

I had the meaning of life in my signature, but it exceeded the character limit.

#136 klementinos

klementinos
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 06:31 PM

can you please tell what races are not done so i dont play against them??

#137 Dalf32

Dalf32

The Ever-Willing

• Project Team
  • 1,923 posts
  • Projects:Beta Testing RJ-RotWK

Posted 08 April 2009 - 07:05 PM

the new camera views are not on every map as in order for them to be added a custom skybox has to be made, which can be rather time consuming.

"A wizard is never late, nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to."

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#138 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:31 PM

Haradrim Archers do not fire flaming arrows when upgraded with it. They have the fx when standing still, but they don't fire them.

Also, Yoda, update the list! :)
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#139 shadowcreature

shadowcreature

title available

• Members
  • 457 posts
  •  RJ-Bug Hunter

Posted 10 April 2009 - 07:28 AM

Draumlug the grounded Dragon can't return the ring to the fortress. Mounted Royal Guard has their toggle backwards.

Dale banner carriers glow before level 5.

Edited by shadowcreature, 10 April 2009 - 08:23 AM.

#140 Neth

Neth

God's Shadow

• Project Team
  • 930 posts
  • Projects:Taking over the world
  •  Technician of Execution

Posted 10 April 2009 - 01:37 PM

There is a typo in Lurtz's leadership. It says "Unit's near Lurtz gain +60% damage, +25%, and gain experiance twice as fast.

Posted Image
Posted Image

This face means nothing, these hands hold nothing, these lungs are empty, these eyes are blind

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users