• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#101 Dant

Dant

title available

• Members
  • 937 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 06:11 AM

Maybe this game getting old already...still even next four year or after that i'm still play it if there are mod. :p
Posted Image

#102 _Haldir_

_Haldir_

Mapper

• Project Team
  • 1,203 posts
  • Projects:The Dwarf Holds, The Elven Alliance: Community Edition
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 05 August 2009 - 04:44 AM

Will all those awesome maps made for RA be included in TDH?

Posted Image Posted Image

#103 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 05 August 2009 - 04:12 PM

Yes.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#104 Olorin

Olorin

Mithrandir

• Members
  • 1,579 posts
  •  That wandering conjuror...

Posted 08 August 2009 - 05:58 AM

OMG OMG OMG!! My life suddenly has meaning again!! :p

But seriously, I have a question (and I think I might already know the answer though): what will happen to the minifaction units for the vanilla factions, for example the Ithilien Rangers - they won't be excluded from the Gondor faction totally, will they? Or are the vanilla factions just gonna keep their original units with their new hi-res skins?
Posted Image

...The Journey doesn't end here; death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass. And then you see it. White shores...and beyond. A far green country, under a swift sunrise...

...Many folk like to know beforehand what is to be set on the table; but those who have laboured to prepare the feast like to keep their secret; for wonder makes the words of praise louder...

...Stand, Men of the West! Stand and wait! This is the hour of doom... ~ Gandalf the White, The Return of the King

#105 Dant

Dant

title available

• Members
  • 937 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 11:59 PM

I'm afraid they won't be minifaction :p but i guess all of original unit will got hi-res skin replaced. :p
Posted Image

#106 Olorin

Olorin

Mithrandir

• Members
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 04:07 AM

Oh I know they won't be in the minifactions, but I'm asking whether units like the Rangers that were in the vanilla factions will still be included. :p

Actually, if it's not too much to ask, what will happen to the original four factions? :p
Posted Image

...The Journey doesn't end here; death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass. And then you see it. White shores...and beyond. A far green country, under a swift sunrise...

...Many folk like to know beforehand what is to be set on the table; but those who have laboured to prepare the feast like to keep their secret; for wonder makes the words of praise louder...

...Stand, Men of the West! Stand and wait! This is the hour of doom... ~ Gandalf the White, The Return of the King

#107 Dant

Dant

title available

• Members
  • 937 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 04:14 AM

Rangers unit like Ithilien Rangers? ,I thought TDH won't remove any vanilla unit from the game. :p

as for original four faction i guess they get renders and skin replaced but i'm not sure they will add any new stuff(like new spell,new unit)for them.

Edited by Dant, 09 August 2009 - 04:19 AM.

Posted Image

#108 Dragonforce

Dragonforce
  • Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 07:53 AM

Ra trebuchets should be ingame. They are AWESOME!
Posted Image Dragonforce
Posted Image

#109 Olorin

Olorin

Mithrandir

• Members
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 09:15 AM

^^That's precisely my point: so much work and talent has gone into the vanilla factions (or at least into Mordor and Gondor), and as far as I know they are just about completed, so it would be a shame if all that work was to go to waste. :p

Edited by Olorin, 09 August 2009 - 09:16 AM.

Posted Image

#110 Dant

Dant

title available

• Members
  • 937 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 09:37 AM

I agree with you that would be shame if all the amazing work go to waste.. :p but it same kind to Elven Alliance mod so i guess we won't see anything more than brand new faction and some old stuff from RA.
Posted Image

#111 m@tt

m@tt

#######

• Project Team
  • 4,056 posts
  • Projects:The Dwarf Holds
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 09 August 2009 - 01:09 PM

If we can get the trebuchet to work properly, they may be in at some point. But as of the last RA beta there were still problems with them afaik.
Posted Image

#112 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 09 August 2009 - 04:12 PM

Yo, the domain name is gonna expire in 60 days. Should I bother to renew it?

#113 Nertea

Nertea

...lo sa raptor!

• Hosted
  • 3,349 posts
  • Projects:Star Villains and Space heroes, The Dwarf Holds
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME/Unity

Posted 09 August 2009 - 07:15 PM

OMG OMG OMG!! My life suddenly has meaning again!! :good:

But seriously, I have a question (and I think I might already know the answer though): what will happen to the minifaction units for the vanilla factions, for example the Ithilien Rangers - they won't be excluded from the Gondor faction totally, will they? Or are the vanilla factions just gonna keep their original units with their new hi-res skins?

All effort is going towards finishing the Dwarves, then I'll move the new models to the vanilla factions. After that, I don't know.

sig.png
I really don't do requests and my Arnor Soldier is not fit for BFME. Don't ask me for either.

#114 Uruk King

Uruk King

Lore-abiding citizen

• Project Team
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 11:45 PM

Apar from the Dwarves, will the exising factions be modified in any shape or form?
I will remember Rhovanion Alliance, RIP .

Posted Image

#115 Olorin

Olorin

Mithrandir

• Members
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 04:25 AM

Cool, thanks Nert. :good:
Posted Image

#116 Ring o' Fate

Ring o' Fate

The Ghost.

• Project Team
  • 1,627 posts
  • Projects:Trying to find meaning...
  •  The guy that is just a ghost.

Posted 10 August 2009 - 06:34 AM

Apar from the Dwarves, will the exising factions be modified in any shape or form?

Afraid not. Tis a shame....
A changed man is only the same man with a different outlook of life.

#117 mike_

mike_

Student of Homer.

• Global Moderators
  • 4,323 posts
  • Projects:The Peloponnesian Wars Mod.
  •  There are no heroes, no villains - only decisions.
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Global Moderator

Posted 11 August 2009 - 12:22 AM

Hush boy. There aren't any big plans right now, but who knows what might happen.

#118 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 13 August 2009 - 04:08 AM

#119 Nertea

Nertea

...lo sa raptor!

• Hosted
  • 3,349 posts
  • Projects:Star Villains and Space heroes, The Dwarf Holds
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME/Unity

Posted 14 August 2009 - 11:23 PM

Nah.

sig.png
I really don't do requests and my Arnor Soldier is not fit for BFME. Don't ask me for either.

#120 TheFellowship

TheFellowship
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:39 AM

[quote name='GothmogtheOrc' date='Jul 6 2009, 07:34 PM' post='728732']
Very cool :unsure: can't wait to see more Dwarven stuff. And I agree with 2pg, the Dwarves were one of my most anticipated RA factions. Glad they will be released eventually.

-Gto
GothmogtheOrc so i was wondering whats your next mod for B4ME gonna be about or whats gonna be the idea
Only those who seek failure will recive it, but those who seek success will only gain success.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users