• Please log in to reply
574 replies to this topic

#521 Rau Le Creuset

Rau Le Creuset
  • Members
  • 38 posts
  • Projects:N/A I'm done

Posted 01 February 2011 - 05:37 AM

@Zexion are you gonna bring in another Ultimate Coordinator are you? Also I thought that "Gundam Musou 3" was "Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3"?
This is our destiny, people knew where they were heading when they chose to walk this path, justice and faith, ignorance
and escapism, they never learn, they never listen, we have reached the end of that path, there's no way to prevent it
now, mankind vanquished, at last, just as they deserve!(How True)

#522 Zexion01

Zexion01
  • Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 03:27 PM

@Zexion are you gonna bring in another Ultimate Coordinator are you? Also I thought that "Gundam Musou 3" was "Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3"?

Well, Rau I was thinking about highly-genetically-modify Super Coordinator that would rival that of a Ultimate Coordinator(think Extendeds, but coordinator version.) As for "Gundam Musou 3" it's the Japanese version of "Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3" the only real difference that I can see between the versions as of yet I assume would be the English Dialog and change of the bgm the removal of gundam series themes to avoid compilations.

#523 Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

Antagonist

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 04:13 AM

Well i just came across a new Gundam Unicorn Trailer

and heres the dub in case you are wondering whats being said

Edit: Also, Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 is apparently being released internationally this Summer. It kinda sucks to wait that long but atleast we know for certain that its getting an international release now. :p

Edited by Re4_wesker, 05 February 2011 - 06:55 AM.

#524 Dark Lord Revan

Dark Lord Revan

Resident Dark Lord

• Members
  • 805 posts
  •  Whiney Troublemaker XD

Posted 05 February 2011 - 12:22 PM

For you peeps still holding out on buying Gundam musou 3 in favour of gundam dynasty warriors 3, good news. Looks like a summer release date.

http://www.siliconer...es-this-summer/

EDIT: Oh. I didnt see your edit, wesker.

Edited by Dark Lord Revan, 05 February 2011 - 12:22 PM.

This post is now diamonds, DERP

USS Seraphim-NCC-94283 (Majestic-class Assault Battlecrusier)
VICE ADMIRAL Revek of Vulcan
2nd Executive Flag Officer, Task Force Tactical - Alpha Squadron, IV Fleet - (Singapore) RETIRED, to "Ornery Senior Advisor"
"Strike First, Strike Cold, Strike Fast"

#525 Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

Antagonist

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 01:55 AM

For you peeps still holding out on buying Gundam musou 3 in favour of gundam dynasty warriors 3, good news. Looks like a summer release date.

http://www.siliconer...es-this-summer/

EDIT: Oh. I didnt see your edit, wesker.

Meh it's alright. I didn't expect the youtube links to literally pop up in the post. Yet another update to the site......

Anyways, I heard that Dynasty warriors gundam 3 is getting a versus mode. I'm not sure if this is true or if it's just these game sites misinterpreting what coop mode really is. Either way, i'm looking forward to the game.

#526 Rau Le Creuset

Rau Le Creuset
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 12:21 PM

Hey Stargazer I was wondering if you were going to Brisbane Supanova this year? Cause if you are then maybe we can go together? http://www.supanova.com.au/
This is our destiny, people knew where they were heading when they chose to walk this path, justice and faith, ignorance
and escapism, they never learn, they never listen, we have reached the end of that path, there's no way to prevent it

#527 Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

Antagonist

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 07:54 AM

I just came across the first 8 minutes of Gundam Unicorn episode 3. They're in spoiler tags.

You don't see much action in the 8 minutes unfortunately. I'm still looking forward to it though.

Spoiler

Edited by Re4_wesker, 19 February 2011 - 07:55 AM.

#528 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts
  • Projects:Gundam Legacy

Posted 19 February 2011 - 12:06 PM

@ Rau: Nah, Brisbane's waaaay too far, lol, I'll go to the Sydney one since It's only a couple of minutes drive, haha.

@ Wesler: *Emperor face* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I'm not watching that, haha.

Acting leader of the Gundam Legacy mod team.
Posted Image
We are always looking for new members! PM me if you are interested in helping!

#529 Rau Le Creuset

Rau Le Creuset
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 06:19 PM

@Stargazer I see, well I live about an hours drive from Brisbane, oh well would have been fun, but it doesn't matter that much. Well I hope you have as much fun as I do.

#530 Dark Lord Revan

Dark Lord Revan

Resident Dark Lord

• Members
  • 805 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 07:19 PM

Although we've been dead for a few weeks, im surprised that in the past few days, noone here has commented on the Sendai quake/tsunami.

On the other hand, neither did i, till now.

2nd Executive Flag Officer, Task Force Tactical - Alpha Squadron, IV Fleet - (Singapore) RETIRED, to "Ornery Senior Advisor"

#531 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 13 March 2011 - 11:39 PM

Well for the most part college is a bit busy, also I'm too busy shitting bricks over if we lost any mangakas or voice actors in the disaster.

Really hoping for the best here...
{SNIP -Mastermind}
So many animes, so little time............

Currently taken over SG's role as the master of Lolis. lol

#532 Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

Antagonist

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 04:54 AM

Although we've been dead for a few weeks, im surprised that in the past few days, noone here has commented on the Sendai quake/tsunami.

I've been busy and honestly really have not wanted to talk about it. The entire ordeal has been bugging me over the last few days. Plus the forum seemed rather inactive so I didn't really want to take the time to talk about it....

Well for the most part college is a bit busy, also I'm too busy shitting bricks over if we lost any mangakas or voice actors in the disaster.

I have to admit the idea that a writer or artist for a manga or anime may have died in this disaster was a thought that crossed my mind as well. However, I am far more concerned for the people in general and in Japan as a whole. I'm only hearing more and more bad news about their nuclear reactors.....

I'm hoping for the best here as well.

On a more positive note I just finished watching episode 3 of Gundam Unicorn. It was very good and probably the best episode so far.

Edited by Re4_wesker, 14 March 2011 - 04:54 AM.

#533 Dark Lord Revan

Dark Lord Revan

Resident Dark Lord

• Members
  • 805 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 05:43 PM

I've been busy and honestly really have not wanted to talk about it. The entire ordeal has been bugging me over the last few days. Plus the forum seemed rather inactive so I didn't really want to take the time to talk about it....

I have to admit the idea that a writer or artist for a manga or anime may have died in this disaster was a thought that crossed my mind as well. However, I am far more concerned for the people in general and in Japan as a whole. I'm only hearing more and more bad news about their nuclear reactors.....

I'm hoping for the best here as well.

On a more positive note I just finished watching episode 3 of Gundam Unicorn. It was very good and probably the best episode so far.

Many mangaka and seiyuu have checked in via twitter or other online means. So, far, there does not seem to be anyone missing, understandable as Tokyo, where most of them reside, was not badly hit by the earthquake.

On the nuclear issue, i find the bigger problems are the tsunami damage and lack of fresh water, food and shelter. The nuclear reactors seem to be on the way to a cold shutdown, despite the fuel pool exposure and explosions. The news, even reputable ones, are rife with misinformation and speculation, or worse, twisting of facts. TBH, if you follow official UN sources, the question is whether the reactors can be saved for future use, not if they will cause major fallout.

Yes....well i hope for the best as well. Its just that i felt we should have it out in the open.

#534 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts
  • Projects:Gundam Legacy

Posted 21 March 2011 - 05:37 PM

It honestly didn't occur to me to jump on here.

It's very sad what happened over there, and that stuff with the nuclear reactors is scary.

Unfortunately I'm dealing with my own tragedy. Broke up with girlfriend who I loved, but now she found out she's very sick so she's dieing. Since it was recently that I broke up with her, I do care about her, but because she broke my heart I hate her, but because she's such an anti-social retard she's got no one to be there for her so I kind of have to do it but I don't want to cause I hate her but I feel like I have to and RAARGH.

Acting leader of the Gundam Legacy mod team.
Posted Image
We are always looking for new members! PM me if you are interested in helping!

#535 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:34 AM

Well, I sort of know how that feels, except for the her being sick part. For now, just bare with it and grit your teeth, since being a good person should outweigh personal feelings.

Now that the obligatory lecture is done, for me it's more like 'acting' like a good person ouweighs- and so on, since I'm pretty sure I'm damned evil at heart but I make do with keeping an average image to all that doesnt know me that well. On the subject of Ex's, I have 2 examples that I can draw from, for first one I hated so much not even for the normal reasons, just because of the circumstances and the guy she left me for, and the fact that he was trying to rub my face in it, god I want to punch that fucker but he's probably not even worth it. It might still make me feel better though. the second, being that it ended in a more complicated manner, I'm still friends with, and I sort of still see something potentially possible in the future. Anyways point being I know that feeling, but I also know that in the situation you're in, and the fact that you are even considering being there for her means you're on the right track.

But anyways, for now Japan seems to be getting back on track, and at least they were somewhat prepared for such events, there was no real melt-down which is always good news. My sympathies goes to those who d not survive and their families.
{SNIP -Mastermind}
So many animes, so little time............

Currently taken over SG's role as the master of Lolis. lol

#536 Rau Le Creuset

Rau Le Creuset
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 01:50 PM

Well Being a complete Otaku (Anti-Social People who stay at home all day and spend their time watching Anime reading Manga and surfing the web) I never had a girlfriend but I am a general nice guy, even if their was someone I hated I would still help them if I could. ^_^

I also feel bad for all those who were killed in Japan, TBH I always wanted to go to Japan someday, well hopefully it will be safe again in my lifetime. ^_^

#537 Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

Antagonist

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 03:58 AM

Just wondering, do any of you guys drop by the site anymore? It's been pretty inactive for the past few weeks/months.

#538 Dark Lord Revan

Dark Lord Revan

Resident Dark Lord

• Members
  • 805 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 03:35 PM

Just wondering, do any of you guys drop by the site anymore? It's been pretty inactive for the past few weeks/months.

I thought the place was dead. I didnt want to just post something out of the blue like i did with the tsunami thing when we hit another dead period, cuse that got abit awkward.

I still checked by every now and then though.

#539 Rau Le Creuset

Rau Le Creuset
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 04:10 PM

I'm still looking to see if anythings happening too, and I noticed the entire forums were dead. anyway got good news in case anyone is interested. go here http://www.gamefaqs....s-gundam-3/data . looks like we will be having the time of our lives destroying cannon fodder again lol. :thumbsupsmiley:

P.S. I'm kinda conflicted cause LOZ OOT AKA Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, is comign on june 30th too, and I will probably play DWG3 1st, since I already finished LOZ OOT on the N64.

#540 Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

Antagonist

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:47 AM

Well it's good to know that a few people are still around lol. I was busy for a little while there with my 2nd semester Exam schedule and such and once that was wrapped up, I had other things on my mind thus forgetting about dropping by here.

Well anyways just waiting patiently for the release of Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3. So far i'm pleased with what i'm hearing. This game will indeed have the Japanese voice option unlike the previous one. I may try using the english voices for a little bit and see how that goes but i'm most likely going to go with the Japanese voices. Also i still don't know if the NA/Europe releases are getting this apparent Versus mode addition to multiplayer that has been mentioned. Either way, if any of you guys want to play multiplayer feel free to ask. I've got a group of friends that i used to play multiplayer with in the 2nd Gundam Game and i'm sure they'd be more then happy to play with you guys to if the opprotunity ever arises. Regardless, fun times ahead.

Also kind of offtopic but i picked up a used DS Lite and got hooked on Pokemon HeartGold. I mainly did this because Gold was the first Pokemon game I ever played and I wanted to play the remake for Nostalgia purposes. Heck though it's a lot of fun.

Edited by Re4_wesker, 04 June 2011 - 06:48 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users