bfme1

• Please log in to reply
382 replies to this topic

#381 Eyowena

Eyowena
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 December 2020 - 07:51 PM

Hello, i would like to launch bfme through T3A launcher, but i get an error "unable to launch bfme" i have bfme 1, 2 and rise of the lich king and neither would launch through T3A. 

Solved, but faced new problem. I decided to reinstall the games,  bfme 1,2 and rotlk, but game haven't installed anything in the appdata, and i can't run the game, so i'm fucked. Should i reinstall them again?

fixed too

I got a new problem with Battle for Middle-earth II. I'm getting no cd error. on version 1.06 and 1.09, 1.00 works just fine. I have the disc mounted on daemon tools lite. Any ideas guys?

Hi, how did you fix the first issue? I am also having trouble launching throught the ta3, getting the 'error' 'unable to launch bfme2'.

#382 Eyowena

Eyowena
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 December 2020 - 07:52 PM

Should you experience difficulties during the installation of the T3A:O client for BFME1, please use this topic to ask for support.

------------------

Questions should be formulated CLEARLY and CONSTRUCTIVELY, and describe the issue in detail.

At the very least, include the following:

- What kind of error do you get?

- What game version are you using?

- What operating system are you using? (Windows 8, Vista, etc)

We will be happy to assist you.

------------------ FREQUENT ISSUES ------------------

The installer refuses to install.

Make sure you have installed the required patches and are running the installer as administrator.

If you still cannot install, download this file: loginstall.bat and place it on your Desktop. Then copy/move the installer T3AOnlineBFME1_x.x.x.msi (only one installer, no previous versions!) to your Desktop. Double click the loginstall.bat and try to install the launcher. After it fails, grab the newly created log.txt and attach it to a post here.

After installation, the Launcher won't start the game.

Make sure you are starting the Launcher as administrator and that you've set it to Windows XP Service Pack 2 compatibility mode.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks,

The T3A:Online Team

Unable to Launch BFME

1.03 The Elven Alliance

Windows 10

I am having problems opening the bfme2 game via the ta3 launcher. Everything is installed correctly and the launcher is hooked to the bfme2 game. It is running as administrator and using Windows XP service pack 2. When I click to launch the game it comes up with an error box saying 'unable to launch bfme2'. If I un-hook the ta3 my game works fine, but I am unable to launch it to play multiplayer. My game is running off of an external hard drive and I have downloaded the ta3 launcher to the same place. Any ideas on things to try? I have the 1.06 and 1.09 patches installed. I am using windows 10.

#383 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 01 January 2021 - 10:46 AM

You may have a problem with your antivir.

But before you disable that you should try to run the launcher rightclick-> as administrator.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users