bfme1

• Please log in to reply
346 replies to this topic

#341 Datdbzboi

Datdbzboi
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 10:45 PM

Hey there so I may have just over looked it, but is there a clear step by step for installing everything? Also , it's not required that I have the game beforehand correct?

#342 pmurray20

pmurray20
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 01:24 AM

Hello,tonight I was trying to download BFME1 and once it got to 100 percent finished it would pop an error up and it says

Unable to execute file:

Shellexecuteex failed code 1450,

insufficient system resourses exist to complete the requested service.

windows 10 laptop I know I have the capacity to run it and everything so I have no idea. the folder was created but the game when u click the icon says game is not installed while the folder is in the system. Any help would mean a lot 

#343 Herusûl

Herusûl
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 04:07 PM

HI, I couldnt been playing for 4 months. When there was a windows update. I need help because the launcher didnt work.

I have tried all guides and it doesntt work. Please, help.

#344 Ch4zzyCh4zz

Ch4zzyCh4zz
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 04:04 PM

Edited

Edited by Ch4zzyCh4zz, 19 August 2018 - 04:11 PM.

#345 picofermibag

picofermibag
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 01:39 AM

Hello! friend and I (both windows 10) are receiving 404 file not found errors when running the path installer for BFME1, and it says we have no connection. We both have internet connection, and both of our firewalls are set to allow the patch installer through. Is the patch server currently down? Or is this something we can do? 

We've both tried running the patch installer as admins, btw

#346 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,497 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 03 September 2018 - 03:51 PM

Hi, please download and install BfME 1 v1.03 before running the All-in-One installer.

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#347 picofermibag

picofermibag
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 04:08 PM

Where should we go about finding that? I'm only seeing links to the 1.06 all in one installer. Thank you so so much for helping!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bfme1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users