bfme2

• Please log in to reply
509 replies to this topic

#501 Sheldore102

Sheldore102
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2023 - 05:32 PM

i seem to have gone through the process correctly but when i launch BFME2 it opens shows the title and then just closes with nothing happening 

updated current patch 1.09 

added the file to allow use with no cd 

tried with t3a online launcher and without same thing happens 

no error message pops up 

if click on title that pops up program not responding error shows up 

I have the exact same problem - did you find a solution?

#502 Sire_Faramir

Sire_Faramir
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 April 2023 - 06:07 PM

hi

have you tried this guide? its a common solution to this problem      https://forums.revor...tion-read-this/

tell me if works

bye!

#503 Kontknal

Kontknal
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 April 2023 - 10:14 AM

Good afternoon, 

I've got a error message when i try to log in Online with LOTR ROTWH, i got the message: the transaction timed out before reveiving a response

Are there problems with the servers?

#504 Angmar009

Angmar009
  • T3A Staff
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 April 2023 - 04:28 PM

There shouldn''t be. 

Try running t3a launcher as an administrator by right clicking on t3a shortcut then properties, then compatibility, then run this program as an administrator. If that doesn't work, open up the options.ini and add the line

HasGotOnline = yes
FirewallBehavior = 1
FirewallNeedToRefresh = FALSE
FirewallPortAllocationDelta = 0

And delete this line

GameSpyIpAddress = x.x.x.x 

Then set the options.ini to read only

They don't care if support needs help until support decides they don't want to help anymore.

#505 bearspock12

bearspock12
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 May 2023 - 11:46 PM

Hello, 

When I attempt to launch the BFMEII through the T3A online launcher, I receive the message "Unable to launch BFME2." I have the patch switcher downloaded, as well as the HD version. I am not sure what to do. I am working with Windows 10. The game launches and plays, but I can't access online or log in with my revora account in the game.

Thank you!

#506 Raptor18101

Raptor18101
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2023 - 04:47 PM

I was playing online on Age of the Ring 8.1 but now it say cannot connect how do I fix it 

I'm on window 11 

Iv reinstalled the game and the patch's and mod and it still doing it  

#507 FirstOrDefault

FirstOrDefault
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 May 2023 - 09:29 AM

me and my friend are getting 'Failed to join room the error code is 0' error when trying to join one another's room. in bfme2
we all the solutions we could think of, nothing worked, any advice? 

#508 Contadino

Contadino
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2024 - 10:45 AM

BFME 2 İÇİN

t3 online dan laucher indiremiyorum 

#509 Franktot

Franktot
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 September 2024 - 04:48 AM

A thorough understanding of the advantages offered by composite decking in alpine climates requires a comprehensive exploration of how these materials function amidst the rigors of high-altitude regions. Delve into essential factors such as resilience, capacity to endure temperature fluctuations, and the maintenance requirements unique to composite decking in the mountain context. Examining the fitness of composite decking for mountain homes involves a careful review of its performance under varying conditions. Take part in an enlightening talk encompassing diverse varieties of composite materials, drawing on the collective experiences of forum members to shed light on their distinct performances in mountainous settings. Addressing any false beliefs that may arise in this discourse guarantees that the information discussed is correct and trustworthy. This informative dialogue serves as a helpful asset, giving power to forum members to form informed decisions when it comes to picking synthetic deck materials that harmoniously aligns with the unique challenges and requirements of mountain living.

Attached pergola designs Fort Collins

Attached Thumbnails

• 23.gif

#510 orazkeldi

orazkeldi
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted Today, 09:29 AM

cd key

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users