• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#261 cupofjoe

cupofjoe
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:14 PM

Hello,

How do you mount the iso files to SCSI using WinCDEmu? I cannot find an option to do that.

#262 ICT

ICT

-

• Division Admins
  • 2,767 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:54 PM

Hi, try to use https://www.gamerepl...owtopic=1001571

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#263 cupofjoe

cupofjoe
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 12:23 PM

Works perfectly thanks!

#264 mirror_worlds

mirror_worlds
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 10:55 AM

I don't know what I am doing wrong. I downloaded the BFME2 did the patches then the witch king also installed the patches but it doesnt open so I can play it.
Also that  thing with the game.dat and how to mount it confuses me cause I can't find those files. Nor understand what to really do with them.

#265 mirror_worlds

mirror_worlds
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 01:10 PM

I have done everything correctly but the game when I try to open it, it says after a while that it doesnt respond and it closes. What am I missing here? 

#266 ICT

ICT

-

• Division Admins
  • 2,767 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 14 August 2017 - 02:35 PM

Probably the options.ini

Also run as admin and in xin xp sp3 compatibility.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#267 Jadin

Jadin
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:50 PM

Hey guys !

For BFME1, got a "Insert the correct CD-ROM" notification when I'm trying to play (obviously, after downloading the game and all the rest going well).

Btw, I'm using Alcohol 120%

I've seen further up that I need to use the mini image but I've not seen anyone giving it for BFME1, only the two others.

Any help/idea ? Cheers in advance

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users