• Please log in to reply
1272 replies to this topic

#741 GuardianGI

GuardianGI
  • Members
  • 214 posts
  •  Just a warmongering peacekeeper...

Posted 01 December 2017 - 08:41 AM

I just checked the map that was mentioned, which is "(2) Spratly Island, and here's something:

1. Nothing is wrong at all, didn't matter if I set the starting units to 40 or 50.
2. Even if I tried to be an idiot and switch on the "limited mcv" options just for the heck of it? Everything is still normal to me.

Don't mind me, I'm just pretty broke nowadays...

Spoiler

#742 Handepsilon

Handepsilon

Firestorm Gnome

• Members
  • 2,325 posts
  • Projects:Renegade X: Firestorm
  •  *intensely rolls around*

Posted 01 December 2017 - 11:30 AM

Check your MO folder, do you have INI folder and Unholy Alliance.ini in the Map Code folder inside it?

I like gnomes

YunruThinkEmoji.png

Visit us in Totem Arts site
(Firestorm is still SoonTM)

#743 pikachu11

pikachu11
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 02:18 PM

Yes, I do.

#744 Handepsilon

Handepsilon

Firestorm Gnome

• Members
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 02:48 PM

Do you have rulesmo.ini in the main folder? (if you do, move it away)

I like gnomes

YunruThinkEmoji.png

#745 pikachu11

pikachu11
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 02:02 AM

No, is that good or bad?

#746 Handepsilon

Handepsilon

Firestorm Gnome

• Members
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 07:08 AM

That's good, because you shouldn't have it. But that doesn't answer much question about why your Unholy Alliance don't work properly

I like gnomes

YunruThinkEmoji.png

#747 UNSC THE CHILL OF WAR

UNSC THE CHILL OF WAR

title available

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 08:56 AM

Would something in the INI folder be wrong?
(Im just guessing here)

#748 CrimsonRaider

CrimsonRaider
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:43 PM

I play the game since release, and i collected some bugs, weird phenomenons.
I don't know if someone already mentined some of these problems (if they did, ignore my "discoveries"):

-Archers can't shoot from buildings/bunkers if they are higher than the target.
-MADMAN still didn't attack me (pretty easy win against a haihead base, especially if 'mental AI' is enabled... just place some shelter, inferno, spinblade, lightning rod, etc in the base :D)
-In 'infantry only' on elusive peace if the enemy captures the tech airfield, they can build aircraft, and defenses around it, (problably it can occur on every map where is a tech airfield). And in some random(?) cases, they can build defenses around other tech structures too.
-In the 'stone ocean' and 'world rejector' maps the enemy forces get stuck, and it reeeeeeeeeally slows down my (not the best, but fairly good) PC.
-On the 'omega city' map, the enemy can build defenses waay far from its base - not the same as above, because they are in different places, no tech structures in the near.
-If the mental AI is enabled, sometimes the chinese can build 4 centurions, even if they have one left (they build 2 or 3 first, and I kill most of them, after that they can build another 3-4). It happend on the 'omega city' map a couple of times.
-Sometimes the engineers got stuck in tech buildings, and  i have to force attack the oil derricks, if the 'immune oil derricks' is enabled to to win.
-If a colossus is deployed, sometimes it moves around and shoots my airborne units at the same time :( .
-On the 'twin bridge' map if there is a PF enemy, their kappas hover at the edges of the map, and i don't kow why they went there.

​I think that's all of it!

#749 StolenTech

StolenTech

title available

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:01 PM

a couple of bugs on A-12 Sunlight :
1-some of the pre-placed dragonflies on the map aren't flying, instead they are "sitting" on water until you shoot at them.
2-the dialog for the Charon tank introduction doesn't happen when you build the allied battle lab, but instead it happened when I built the Runway.  :blink:

#750 CrimsonRaider

CrimsonRaider
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:41 AM

I play the game since release, and i collected some bugs, weird phenomenons.
I don't know if someone already mentined some of these problems (if they did, ignore my "discoveries"):

-Archers can't shoot from buildings/bunkers if they are higher than the target.
-MADMAN still didn't attack me (pretty easy win against a haihead base, especially if 'mental AI' is enabled... just place some shelter, inferno, spinblade, lightning rod, etc in the base :D)
-In 'infantry only' on elusive peace if the enemy captures the tech airfield, they can build aircraft, and defenses around it, (problably it can occur on every map where is a tech airfield). And in some random(?) cases, they can build defenses around other tech structures too.
-In the 'stone ocean' and 'world rejector' maps the enemy forces get stuck, and it reeeeeeeeeally slows down my (not the best, but fairly good) PC.
-On the 'omega city' map, the enemy can build defenses waay far from its base - not the same as above, because they are in different places, no tech structures in the near.
-If the mental AI is enabled, sometimes the chinese can build 4 centurions, even if they have one left (they build 2 or 3 first, and I kill most of them, after that they can build another 3-4). It happend on the 'omega city' map a couple of times.
-Sometimes the engineers got stuck in tech buildings, and  i have to force attack the oil derricks, if the 'immune oil derricks' is enabled to to win.
-If a colossus is deployed, sometimes it moves around and shoots my airborne units at the same time :( .
-On the 'twin bridge' map if there is a PF enemy, their kappas hover at the edges of the map, and i don't kow why they went there.

​I think that's all of it!

Oh, I forgot 2 others:
-If I set the tech level to... let's say 6 or 7 (less than 9 and 10 that's the point), the epsilon and foehn army still builds antares batteries and neutralizers 
-In 'tech share' mode if I'm playing az soviets, I can't build smoke turrets.

#751 SukaHati

SukaHati
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 01:41 PM

Oh, I forgot 2 others:
-If I set the tech level to... let's say 6 or 7 (less than 9 and 10 that's the point), the epsilon and foehn army still builds antares batteries and neutralizers 
-In 'tech share' mode if I'm playing az soviets, I can't build smoke turrets.

Even with tech level 5 they will build those thing.

#752 FixenFrøjte

FixenFrøjte
  • Members
  • 86 posts
  •  surprisingly underwhelming

Posted 15 December 2017 - 04:03 PM

sorry if this ahs already been asked/answered. i have this weird problem, and im not the only one: when i host a game MYSELF, people will not load each other in the loading screen, but only oneself. its not like this when joining a hosted game.

#753 StolenTech

StolenTech

title available

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 06:42 PM

some servers have been having problems lately always try rehosting until you can get a game going, the best servers for hosting are the rownet-"insert continent name here" servers and the canadian ones

#754 GuardianGI

GuardianGI
  • Members
  • 214 posts
  •  Just a warmongering peacekeeper...

Posted 21 December 2017 - 10:28 AM

Really now? You wot m8?

Spoiler

Edited by GuardianGI, 21 December 2017 - 10:28 AM.

Don't mind me, I'm just pretty broke nowadays...

Spoiler

#755 Solais

Solais

Conspiracy Theorist

• Members
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 11:07 AM

It was better when the thing was just like "fuck it" and turned around for me and went back to halfway. :V

Edited by Solais, 21 December 2017 - 11:07 AM.

#756 failurbydesign

failurbydesign
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 01:26 PM

Good Morning.  I'm running the latest update with the Origin version.  For some reason my mouse wont move to the right or down, any thoughts on what may be causing this?

#757 CrimsonRaider

CrimsonRaider
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 06:36 PM

Good Morning.  I'm running the latest update with the Origin version.  For some reason my mouse wont move to the right or down, any thoughts on what may be causing this?

You should check the different renderers, I had the same problem, and switching to TS-DDRAW solved it!

Other: Why does the AI not use the iron curtain, and the stallion transport (like in the original RA2, similar to the driller - 3 engineers stuff)?

Edited by CrimsonRaider, 21 December 2017 - 06:36 PM.

#758 Handepsilon

Handepsilon

Firestorm Gnome

• Members
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 01:09 AM

AI limitation or lack of programming I suppose. Iron curtain is used on demo trucks most of the time. Not sure about Stallion. Probably got overridden during the AI progress

I like gnomes

YunruThinkEmoji.png

#759 Gameaddict11707

Gameaddict11707
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 10:16 PM

Romanov's art appears to be bugged in 3.3.2. In the Zoo map someone posted a while back, I noticed that he doesn't show any animation and just faces the top of the screen (in-game north-west). When killed by standard weapons like the Cyborg Vanguard's machine gun, he doesn't die, but just slides around at almost no health.

premier_inanimate.png

#760 The_BlackToteM

The_BlackToteM
  • New Members
  • 2 posts
  • Projects:My own project.

Posted 24 December 2017 - 09:20 AM

Yo, I played "Backbitten" Coop alone with AI Bot and found a bug that not let me have any credit since I captured Oil derrick before free Epsilon's POW. even I free them and capture and sell first Allied base, I still haven't earn any credit from it.
Look like it's forced by script to have zero credit since start but it's not going to deactivate during the time I free first Epsilon POW at Allied bases.

And I forgot what difficulty that I played. Maybe Normal level.
*I don't know that is someone got this bug before?
(I don't know how to attached picture in forum, So I shared my picture with google drive. Hope you can see it.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users