hxazgalor

Rear Admiral, 17th Imperial Fleet

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Projects:MO Wikia, Fan Fiction Works on AO3, Tiberium Cruentus
  •  Writer/Thinker/Gamer

Posted 18 February 2017 - 04:18 AM

*roleplaying intensifies*

(I might not be around much, but the thought of coming up with something of my own is fun :thumbsuphappy: also, can we have more than one character/special unit?)

Zaviett Motti, ITA, Euro Alliance

Colonel, Frontrunner of the Crusader Program

Cost: $2250

Speed: 5

Hit Points: 700

Armor Class: Heavy

Prerequisites: Allied War Factory + SC + Tech Center

Purpose: Anti-armor assault tank

Weapons: Gauss accelerator cannon

Range: 8.5

Proving himself to be a capable leader during the Second World War, Colonel Motti is well known for keeping a cool, level head even in the most contested battlefields. Knowing first hand the terrible might of the Soviet war machine, Motti has long advocated for Europe to build its own version of a super tank, capable of taking on the Soviet's armored columns with impunity. When the Charon Tank was green lit for production, EA leaders favoring it over his own prototype Conqueror heavy tank, Motti was all but incensed. Through intricate connections within SteinsTech, Motti scrapped the Conqueror and had his engineering team build up a whole new frontline combat tank with the help of the SteinsTech scientists he procured. Ultimately, their efforts brought to bear the prototype Crusader Tank, armed with a powerful gauss accelerator cannon that can eliminate Soviet armored units from a considerable distance.

Sacrificing speed and mobility for increased armor and superior firepower, the Crusader is what Motti strongly believes to be the pinnacle of Allied engineering (he was not aware of Kanegawa Industries' own efforts to build the Allies a fearsome robotic assault tank). Its most notable feature is its main armament, the gauss cannon, able to fire projectiles at such incredible speeds and impact its target with such force, even reinforced plating would, as Motti had said it, "tear like paper". In spite of its formidable firepower, the Crusader can only fire its weapon while stationary; this is also complicated by the weapon's minimum firing range that prevents it from engaging targets too close to the vehicle. Knowing that was the Crusader's primary weakness, Motti recommends that it be supported by other Allied tanks while it takes out targets in its firing range.

Motti envisioned the Crusader as a 'tank sniper' that could pick off enemy armor from a distance, whule also augmented by its thick armor plating should the Soviets be able to move their tanks in against the Crusader. However, in order to increase its armor-piercing effectiveness, the weapon requires a significant amount of focusing coils and other components that would help increase the velocity of the projectile as it is fired. While this increased the length of the weapon, it ensured that, once the projectile is fired and exits the cannon's muzzle, it would be almost impossible to avoid it. As the cannon also generates an immense amount of recoil when fired, it therefore requires the tank to remain immobile while firing so as to prevent damaging the delicate firing controls of the tank.

Motti currently pilots the first and only Crusader prototype while he awaits the EA's decision to green light its mass production.

• Build limit 1
  • Can crush infantry
  • Immune to omni crush
  • Cannot enter Tank Bunkers
  • Driver cannot be killed
  • Automatically repairs itself
  • Gives nearby friendly armored units a 10% bonus to firepower
  • Not affected by firepower buffs or debuffs
  • Cannot fire on the move
  • Minimum range: 3
  • Takes up 6 slots in a naval transport
  • Takes a while to charge up its weapon before firing
  • Targets hit by the Crusader's weapon have 15% reduced armor and speed for 3 seconds

Trivia: his last name is a reference to the Galactic Empire's Admiral Conan Antonio Motti from Episode IV

Quotes:

When selected

• I am at your service, sir.
  • Colonel Motti at the ready.
  • Any targets of opportunity?
  • Standing by.
  • Crusader operational.
  • Tank hunter.
  • Awaiting further instructions.

When ordered to move

• Driver, take us closer.
  • I understand, moving out.
  • Chart out our course, driver.
  • I don't see anything... yet.
  • Very well, sir.
  • Acknowledged.
  • Heading that way now.
  • Coordinates confirmed.

When ordered to attack

• Hold ground and prepare to fire.
  • Their attacks are a useless gesture.
  • Prep the gauss cannon!
  • They're already dead.
  • Fire when ready, gunner.
  • Sight target, and fire at will.
  • Let's see them dodge this.

When under attack

• I have a bad feeling about this...
  • What are you waiting for? Retreat!
  • This will not be my end!
  • Is that supposed to frighten me?

Edited by hxazgalor, 18 February 2017 - 04:27 AM.

I Write Stuff. Sorta.

AO3: https://archiveofour...vericklaw/works

#62 Sven Co. Op

Sven Co. Op

Knightframe "Custom" Suit Pilot

• Members
  • 165 posts
  •  The Few, The Proud, The Foehn

Posted 19 February 2017 - 05:19 AM

*roleplaying intensifies*

(I might not be around much, but the thought of coming up with something of my own is fun :thumbsuphappy: also, can we have more than one character/special unit?)

Zaviett Motti, ITA, Euro Alliance

Colonel, Frontrunner of the Crusader Program

Cost: $2250

Speed: 5

Hit Points: 700

Prerequisites: Allied War Factory + SC + Tech Center

Purpose: Anti-armor assault tank

Weapons: Gauss accelerator cannon

Range: 8.5

Proving himself to be a capable leader during the Second World War, Colonel Motti is well known for keeping a cool, level head even in the most contested battlefields. Knowing first hand the terrible might of the Soviet war machine, Motti has long advocated for Europe to build its own version of a super tank, capable of taking on the Soviet's armored columns with impunity. When the Charon Tank was green lit for production, EA leaders favoring it over his own prototype Conqueror heavy tank, Motti was all but incensed. Through intricate connections within SteinsTech, Motti scrapped the Conqueror and had his engineering team build up a whole new frontline combat tank with the help of the SteinsTech scientists he procured. Ultimately, their efforts brought to bear the prototype Crusader Tank, armed with a powerful gauss accelerator cannon that can eliminate Soviet armored units from a considerable distance.

Sacrificing speed and mobility for increased armor and superior firepower, the Crusader is what Motti strongly believes to be the pinnacle of Allied engineering (he was not aware of Kanegawa Industries' own efforts to build the Allies a fearsome robotic assault tank). Its most notable feature is its main armament, the gauss cannon, able to fire projectiles at such incredible speeds and impact its target with such force, even reinforced plating would, as Motti had said it, "tear like paper". In spite of its formidable firepower, the Crusader can only fire its weapon while stationary; this is also complicated by the weapon's minimum firing range that prevents it from engaging targets too close to the vehicle. Knowing that was the Crusader's primary weakness, Motti recommends that it be supported by other Allied tanks while it takes out targets in its firing range.

Motti envisioned the Crusader as a 'tank sniper' that could pick off enemy armor from a distance, whule also augmented by its thick armor plating should the Soviets be able to move their tanks in against the Crusader. However, in order to increase its armor-piercing effectiveness, the weapon requires a significant amount of focusing coils and other components that would help increase the velocity of the projectile as it is fired. While this increased the length of the weapon, it ensured that, once the projectile is fired and exits the cannon's muzzle, it would be almost impossible to avoid it. As the cannon also generates an immense amount of recoil when fired, it therefore requires the tank to remain immobile while firing so as to prevent damaging the delicate firing controls of the tank.

Motti currently pilots the first and only Crusader prototype while he awaits the EA's decision to green light its mass production.

• Build limit 1
  • Can crush infantry
  • Immune to omni crush
  • Gives nearby friendly armored units a 10% bonus to firepower
  • Minimum range: 3
  • Targets hit by the Crusader's weapon have 15% reduced armor and speed for 3 seconds

Trivia: his last name is a reference to the Galactic Empire's Admiral Conan Antonio Motti from Episode IV

Quotes:

When selected

• I am at your service, sir.
  • Colonel Motti at the ready.
  • Any targets of opportunity?
  • Standing by.
  • Crusader operational.
  • Tank hunter.
  • Awaiting further instructions.

When ordered to move

• Driver, take us closer.
  • I understand, moving out.
  • Chart out our course, driver.
  • I don't see anything... yet.
  • Very well, sir.
  • Acknowledged.
  • Heading that way now.
  • Coordinates confirmed.

When ordered to attack

• Hold ground and prepare to fire.
  • Their attacks are a useless gesture.
  • Prep the gauss cannon!
  • They're already dead.
  • Fire when ready, gunner.
  • Sight target, and fire at will.
  • Let's see them dodge this.

When under attack

• I have a bad feeling about this...
  • What are you waiting for? Retreat!
  • This will not be my end!
  • Is that supposed to frighten me?

Ooooo. Star Wars comes to MO. Off the bat I do love of how the character's personality is fleshed out as one who wants to do things his way for the greater good. Though the Crusader does remind me of X1's post of the Liberty's Last Stand, it does have it's own uniqueness to it (did you happen to saw his post and got inspired by it or is it just coincidence I'm seeing?). And the gun itself on this guy is amazing, especially of how you seamlessly gave SteinTech gave some involvement into this, making it look more natural in it's involvement in the war. I also do like how you literally gave away the reference you made for this character (most of us, including myself, just kept it silent on the reference and let others figure it out). And finally, as per your question, yes you can make another character/special unit. It's laid out in the page rules on the first page, but your next unit must be under another faction (refer to the first page, and you wont go wrong, and it is a soft cap for now till the posts plateaus once more). I myself will post my second character soon, so I can't wait for what you guys have for me. 

"I had normal life, till the day our thoughts got clouded in a dark shroud. My home was destroyed, then they found me, or rather, I found them.

#63 hxazgalor

hxazgalor

• Members
  • 78 posts
  •  Writer/Thinker/Gamer

Posted 19 February 2017 - 08:10 AM

Ooooo. Star Wars comes to MO. Off the bat I do love of how the character's personality is fleshed out as one who wants to do things his way for the greater good. Though the Crusader does remind me of X1's post of the Liberty's Last Stand, it does have it's own uniqueness to it (did you happen to saw his post and got inspired by it or is it just coincidence I'm seeing?). And the gun itself on this guy is amazing, especially of how you seamlessly gave SteinTech gave some involvement into this, making it look more natural in it's involvement in the war. I also do like how you literally gave away the reference you made for this character (most of us, including myself, just kept it silent on the reference and let others figure it out). And finally, as per your question, yes you can make another character/special unit. It's laid out in the page rules on the first page, but your next unit must be under another faction (refer to the first page, and you wont go wrong, and it is a soft cap for now till the posts plateaus once more). I myself will post my second character soon, so I can't wait for what you guys have for me.

Thanks for the kind words! This is one of many concept units I'd written not long ago. It's supposed to be a stolen tech unit from a mod idea I have, based on a post-YR conflict involving Yuri's apprentice seeking out his master with a new Psychic Army at his command. The Crusader was meant to be an Allied exclusive stolen tech unit, acquired after infiltrating a Soviet ConYard and Battle Lab (or equivalent).

I'll make another character soon, probably the Soviets next, as I have another super unit to showcase :p but admittedly, that one is inspired by the menacing Iron Dragon (even the name evidences this!). We'll see, though.

EDIT: My impatience got the better of me :p here it is!

Aleksandr Roszhena, RUS, Soviet Russia

Lt Major, head of secretive Cuprum research division

Iron Fist super heavy tank

Cost: $2500

Speed: 3

Hit Points: 1200

Prerequisites: Soviet War Factory + Any Soviet Lab

Purpose: Heavy siege tank

Weapons: Tesla devastator

Range: 7

As a child, Aleksandr was always fascinated by the Soviet Union's armored might. His father was a part of the unsuccessful Super Tank program during the Second World War, and during his few trips with his father to the testing grounds, Aleksandr had always dreamed of building super heavy tanks of his own, just like his father. Years later, he was given that chance when he was chosen to be part of a secretive special weapons branch of Soviet Russia and worked on the development of the vaunted Apocalypse tank. Many of his colleagues would take note of the hours he spent every day developing the tank; to him, it was a labor of love.

When the Soviet military reluctantly retired the Apocalypse from service, Aleksandr was incensed. At the time he had already attained leadership of the research group, and he used his level of influence to berate his superiors. Surely their victory over the capitalist pigs of America and Europe would outweigh the costs of mass producing the Apocalypse? However, an altercation with a senior Soviet general that nearly led to his immediate execution led Aleksandr to believe that there would be no saving his beloved Apocalypse. However, he was undeterred, and began pooling his resources to building a research facility in the Siberian tundra, where he would oversee the construction of a new war machine, one that would eclipse the might of the Apocalypse.

Eventually, he successfully built the first (and, so far, only) Iron Fist super heavy tank. It made use of a re-purposed M.A.D. tank's chassis, with numerous upgrades made to its overall frame and also incorporated large amounts of heavily reinforced armor plating, made from a highly durable polymer alloy that Aleksandr's team had created for the Iron Fist. A massive turret was then mounted on the chassis, boasting a massive tesla cannon that Aleksandr dubbed the 'tesla devastator'. It could project an obscenely immense amount of tesla energy into a single target, turning living matter into a pile of ashes in seconds, and was so potent it could utterly destroy hardier targets like tanks with just an intense, focused blast of raw electricity that rends a hole in its plating and even prematurely detonate its ammunition reserves. The weapon consumes an equally enormous amount of energy, and thus led to the incorporation of an experimental hybrid tesla-nuclear reactor to both power the devastator and the tank itself. An interesting use of this reactor is its ability to dissipate tesla energy directed at the tank when a small amount of power is allowed to flow through the hull plating, thus rendering it immune to tesla-based attacks.

With all these features packed into its armored shell, the Iron Fist suffers from an extremely poor top speed. Moreover, the inefficiency of the reactor to divert power to both propulsion and weapons systems simultaneously forces the Iron Fist to be only able to fire its weapon when it is immobile. As a result, if required to move again, it takes a while for power to be rerouted once more to engines. To Aleksandr, those are a small price to pay. What's more important is that this bringer of death would ultimately deny the Allies a second victory, and from there, perhaps, make his superiors regret their decision to shelve the Apocalypse.

• Build limit of 1
  • Can crush infantry
  • Immune to omni crush
  • Despite size, cannot omni crush due to its bulk
  • Immune to tesla weapons
  • Minimum range: 2.5
  • Long recharge delay between shots
  • Violently explodes upon death

Quotes:

When selected

• Nothing stops this beast!
  • Iron Fist, ready to roll.
  • The Fist of Mother Russia!
  • Tesla devastator primed.
  • Awaiting orders, Comrade General.
  • Point us towards the enemy!

When ordered to move

• Iron Fist, rolling out.
  • Pressing onwards.
  • Driver, divert all power to engines!
  • Where is the enemy?
  • My trigger finger's itching!
  • Heading there now, comrade.
  • Reading you loud and clear.

When ordered to attack

• End them!
  • Iron Fist, charging up!
  • This is no sucker punch.
  • Fire the Devastator!
  • This beast is ready to roar!
  • Iron Fist firing now.
  • No escape for you...
  • Das svedanya, fools!

When hit by tesla weapons

• You must be joking!
  • Tesla won't save you now, traitors!
  • Oh, how shocking!
  • Did you feel that jolt?

When critically wounded

• Of course it's pointing in the red!
  • Give them hell!
  • No one brings this Fist down!
  • This is not the end!
  • You're going down with me!

Edited by hxazgalor, 19 February 2017 - 09:08 AM.

I Write Stuff. Sorta.

#64 GuardianGI

GuardianGI
  • Members
  • 214 posts
  •  Just a warmongering peacekeeper...

Posted 20 February 2017 - 03:34 PM

Well... time to have some fun here...

General Vasily Morgunov
Leader of Spetzgruppa Medved (Elite Russian Special Forces)

Aegis Impervious
Required Space: 5x9
Cost: $25000(Tell my treasurer that I'm not around *hides under table*)
Speed: 2.5(ground)/1.5(naval)
Hit Point (15000)
Armor Class: Extremely Fortified
Prerequisites: Soviet/Allied Warfactories + Soviet/Allied T3 Tech Buildings + Chronosphere + Iron Curtain
Build Time: Chronosphere Cooldown + 10 minutes of gametime
Purpose: Mobile Fortress
Weapons: 10x Iron Dragon Turrets, 12x Aegis Crusiers Missile Batteries, 4× Prism Cannons, 4x Blizzard Cannons, 4× Centurion Cannons, 8x Smoke Turrets, 3x Nuwa Turrets(front)
Range: Varies accordingly to different weapons...
Build Limit: 1
Ultimate Omnicrush (can crush anything on the ground, including structures and debris, etc.)
Immune to Omnicrush (duh)
Cannot enter tank bunker (look at the amount of space it takes -_-")
Immune to Mind Control/Confusion Tech
Immune to ALL debuffs
Immune to EMP
Immune to Terror Drones
Immune to Abduction(for goodness sake, it's even larger than a Construction Yard -.-")
Have Autorepair
Detects Stealth
Takes extra damage from superweapons due to its size.
Drivers/Operators cannot be killed
Cannot be hijacked
Can be garrisoned with 20 infantries
Infantries can fire while being garrisoned
Amphibious
Deploy for Iron Curtain effect (lasts for 1 minute of gametime, with a cooldown of 10 minutes of gametime)
Iron Curtain/Chronoshpere support power will be active as long as this "unit" exists
Cannot be Iron Curtained/Chronosphered externally.
Explodes REALLY violently upon destruction

Vasily Morgunov was a loyal and decorated general of Russia, but after he was convinced by powers that he claims to be greater than nations to betray Russia for the greater good, he was betrayed by the same powers in an ironic twist of fate and was left to face the HAWX squadron and US special forces in a final stand with his own forces in a nuclear missile base.

Despite being defeated before he could launch the nuclear missiles at the ones who betrayed him, he managed to escape with the majority of his forces in a mobile fortress, codenamed "Aegis Impervious" stored underground that has a Chronosphere and an Iron Curtain built in, and disappeared with it, not before promising to take revenge on those who betrayed him and by extension, Russia...

Aegis Impervious was built to be the ultimate weapon in warfare, and due to its status of being sponsored by almost all major Soviet and Allied powers for its construction, no expenses were spared and the cost is simply put, skyhigh. Due to the ridiculous amount of weaponry and armor plating on this fortress, a few nuclear reactors have been built in just to barely keep it mobile while powering its weapons. It is suprisingly amphibious even with the armor platings and various armaments thanks to the latest High-Powered Hover technology supplied by Kanegawa Industries. However, if this fortress is somehow destroyed, its reactors will explode with the power of a nuclear missile.

Pros:
Really good at dislodging fortified and bunkered enemies who cower in their base.
Chronosphere and Iron Curtain are active as long as this "unit" lives.

Cons:
Insanely high cost.
Takes a really long time to "build".
Ridiculously slow, even slower in water.

Edit: Gave it a few more immunities, and did some changes too.
Update: No hijacking allowed :p
And a few MOre changes

Edited by GuardianGI, 22 February 2017 - 07:26 AM.

Don't mind me, I'm just pretty broke nowadays...

Spoiler

#65 Sven Co. Op

Sven Co. Op

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 06:17 AM

Thanks for the kind words! This is one of many concept units I'd written not long ago. It's supposed to be a stolen tech unit from a mod idea I have, based on a post-YR conflict involving Yuri's apprentice seeking out his master with a new Psychic Army at his command. The Crusader was meant to be an Allied exclusive stolen tech unit, acquired after infiltrating a Soviet ConYard and Battle Lab (or equivalent).

I'll make another character soon, probably the Soviets next, as I have another super unit to showcase :p but admittedly, that one is inspired by the menacing Iron Dragon (even the name evidences this!). We'll see, though.

EDIT: My impatience got the better of me :p here it is!

Aleksandr Roszhena, RUS, Soviet Russia

Lt Major, head of secretive Cuprum research division

Iron Fist super heavy tank

Cost: $2500

Speed: 3

Hit Points: 1200

Prerequisites: Soviet War Factory + Any Soviet Lab

Purpose: Heavy siege tank

Weapons: Tesla devastator

Range: 7

As a child, Aleksandr was always fascinated by the Soviet Union's armored might. His father was a part of the unsuccessful Super Tank program during the Second World War, and during his few trips with his father to the testing grounds, Aleksandr had always dreamed of building super heavy tanks of his own, just like his father. Years later, he was given that chance when he was chosen to be part of a secretive special weapons branch of Soviet Russia and worked on the development of the vaunted Apocalypse tank. Many of his colleagues would take note of the hours he spent every day developing the tank; to him, it was a labor of love.

When the Soviet military reluctantly retired the Apocalypse from service, Aleksandr was incensed. At the time he had already attained leadership of the research group, and he used his level of influence to berate his superiors. Surely their victory over the capitalist pigs of America and Europe would outweigh the costs of mass producing the Apocalypse? However, an altercation with a senior Soviet general that nearly led to his immediate execution led Aleksandr to believe that there would be no saving his beloved Apocalypse. However, he was undeterred, and began pooling his resources to building a research facility in the Siberian tundra, where he would oversee the construction of a new war machine, one that would eclipse the might of the Apocalypse.

Eventually, he successfully built the first (and, so far, only) Iron Fist super heavy tank. It made use of a re-purposed M.A.D. tank's chassis, with numerous upgrades made to its overall frame and also incorporated large amounts of heavily reinforced armor plating, made from a highly durable polymer alloy that Aleksandr's team had created for the Iron Fist. A massive turret was then mounted on the chassis, boasting a massive tesla cannon that Aleksandr dubbed the 'tesla devastator'. It could project an obscenely immense amount of tesla energy into a single target, turning living matter into a pile of ashes in seconds, and was so potent it could utterly destroy hardier targets like tanks with just an intense, focused blast of raw electricity that rends a hole in its plating and even prematurely detonate its ammunition reserves. The weapon consumes an equally enormous amount of energy, and thus led to the incorporation of an experimental hybrid tesla-nuclear reactor to both power the devastator and the tank itself. An interesting use of this reactor is its ability to dissipate tesla energy directed at the tank when a small amount of power is allowed to flow through the hull plating, thus rendering it immune to tesla-based attacks.

With all these features packed into its armored shell, the Iron Fist suffers from an extremely poor top speed. Moreover, the inefficiency of the reactor to divert power to both propulsion and weapons systems simultaneously forces the Iron Fist to be only able to fire its weapon when it is immobile. As a result, if required to move again, it takes a while for power to be rerouted once more to engines. To Aleksandr, those are a small price to pay. What's more important is that this bringer of death would ultimately deny the Allies a second victory, and from there, perhaps, make his superiors regret their decision to shelve the Apocalypse.

• Build limit of 1
  • Can crush infantry
  • Immune to omni crush
  • Despite size, cannot omni crush due to its bulk
  • Immune to tesla weapons
  • Minimum range: 2.5
  • Long recharge delay between shots
  • Violently explodes upon death

Quotes:

When selected

• Nothing stops this beast!
  • Iron Fist, ready to roll.
  • The Fist of Mother Russia!
  • Tesla devastator primed.
  • Awaiting orders, Comrade General.
  • Point us towards the enemy!

When ordered to move

• Iron Fist, rolling out.
  • Pressing onwards.
  • Driver, divert all power to engines!
  • Where is the enemy?
  • My trigger finger's itching!
  • Heading there now, comrade.
  • Reading you loud and clear.

When ordered to attack

• End them!
  • Iron Fist, charging up!
  • This is no sucker punch.
  • Fire the Devastator!
  • This beast is ready to roar!
  • Iron Fist firing now.
  • No escape for you...
  • Das svedanya, fools!

When hit by tesla weapons

• You must be joking!
  • Tesla won't save you now, traitors!
  • Oh, how shocking!
  • Did you feel that jolt?

When critically wounded

• Of course it's pointing in the red!
  • Give them hell!
  • No one brings this Fist down!
  • This is not the end!
  • You're going down with me!

Hm, Iron Dragon+Wormqueen=Iron Fist? I see a theme coming from you about heaving vehicle units that can only fire stationary, but enough of that. I kinda see a near carbon copy of the character personality, but then again, even I want to see a Crusader Tank go against an Iron Fist. The weapon choice is a really bumped up version of the wormqueen's own, but it does fit nicely to the unit, kinda reminding me of the tesla tanks from RA1. There is a good chance that the soft cap on character will be increased sometime later, seeing of how you already got both used up.

"I had normal life, till the day our thoughts got clouded in a dark shroud. My home was destroyed, then they found me, or rather, I found them.

#66 Sven Co. Op

Sven Co. Op

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 06:28 AM

General Vasily Morgunov

Aegis Impervious
Cost: $25000
Hit Point (15000)
Armor Class: Very Heavy
Prerequisites: Soviet/Allied Warfactories + Soviet/Allied T3 Tech Buildings + Chronosphere + Iron Curtain
Weapons: 10x Iron Dragon Turrets, 12x Aegis Crusiers Missile Batteries, 4× Prism Cannons, 4x Blizzard Cannons, 4× Centurion Cannons, 8x Smoke Turrets, 3x Nuwa Turrets(front)
Range: Varies due to different weapons...
Ultimate Omnicrush (can crush anything on the ground, including structures and debris, etc.)
Immune to ALL debuffs
Have Autorepair.
Amphibious
Deploy for Iron Curtain effect (lasts for 1 minute of gametime, with a cooldown of 10 minutes of gametime)
Iron Curtain/Chronoshpere support power will be active as long as this "unit" exists

Vasily Morgunov was a loyal and decorated general of Russia, but after he was convinced by powers that he claims to be greater than nations to betray Russia for the greater good, he was betrayed by the same powers in an ironic twist of fate and was left to face the HAWX squadron and US special forces in a final stand with his own forces in a nuclear missile base.

Despite being defeated before he could launch the nuclear missiles, he managed to escape with the majority of his forces with a mobile fortress, codenamed "Aegis Impervious" stored underground that has a Chronosphere and an Iron Curtain built in, and disappeared with it, not before promising to take revenge on those who betrayed him and by extension, Russia...

Aegis Impervious was built to be the ultimate weapon in warfare, and due to its status of being sponsored by almost all major powers for its construction, no expenses were spared and the price is simply put, skyhigh. Due to the ridiculous amount of weaponry and armor plating on this fortress, a few nuclear reactors are built in just to barely keep it mobile while powering its weapons. Thus, if this fortress is somehow destroyed, its reactor will explode with the power of a nuclear missile.

My first thought when seeing this is........HORY SHITU! WTF! Don't get me wrong, this concept is really cool in a sense (though the sense stopped at it moving and being amphibious with all that stuff on it's back) and the character's storyline does fit in in how the allies and soviets would band together for something like this. But for your sake and mine, I'll make this an official character for this page, but if you do have something similar to this kind of magnitude, I'd suggest posting in Battle Bee's discussion page "Concepts for New Units - Share your own, purely for fun" (https://forums.revor...rely-for-fun/).I almost choked on how packed, loaded, overburdened, and awesome this unit is, though it's near godlike status is one least to be desired (referring to the discussion rule on the first page). Don't let this discourage you though, there is still more to be had for this discussion, and I'll be waiting patiently for your next post. 

Edited by Sven Co. Op, 21 February 2017 - 06:28 AM.

#67 GuardianGI

GuardianGI
  • Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 11:29 AM

General Vasily Morgunov
Aegis Impervious
Cost: $25000
Hit Point (15000)
Armor Class: Very Heavy
Range: Varies due to different weapons...
Immune to ALL debuffs
Have Autorepair.
Amphibious
Despite being defeated before he could launch the nuclear missiles, he managed to escape with the majority of his forces with a mobile fortress, codenamed "Aegis Impervious" stored underground that has a Chronosphere and an Iron Curtain built in, and disappeared with it, not before promising to take revenge on those who betrayed him and by extension, Russia...
Aegis Impervious was built to be the ultimate weapon in warfare, and due to its status of being sponsored by almost all major powers for its construction, no expenses were spared and the price is simply put, skyhigh. Due to the ridiculous amount of weaponry and armor plating on this fortress, a few nuclear reactors are built in just to barely keep it mobile while powering its weapons. Thus, if this fortress is somehow destroyed, its reactor will explode with the power of a nuclear missile.

My first thought when seeing this is........HORY SHITU! WTF! Don't get me wrong, this concept is really cool in a sense (though the sense stopped at it moving and being amphibious with all that stuff on it's back) and the character's storyline does fit in in how the allies and soviets would band together for something like this. But for your sake and mine, I'll make this an official character for this page, but if you do have something similar to this kind of magnitude, I'd suggest posting in Battle Bee's discussion page "Concepts for New Units - Share your own, purely for fun" (https://forums.revor...rely-for-fun/).I almost choked on how packed, loaded, overburdened, and awesome this unit is, though it's near godlike status is one least to be desired (referring to the discussion rule on the first page). Don't let this discourage you though, there is still more to be had for this discussion, and I'll be waiting patiently for your next post.
It's not exactly OP if you realise that firstly, it's expensive as hell -.-", secondly, it's basically the slowest "unit" that anyone can think of.
Before I forget to mention, you need to wait for the Chronoshift support power to be ready to even start building this, and if the timer is reset for any reason?
Good luck waiting for another 15 mins or so. :p

Edited by GuardianGI, 21 February 2017 - 11:30 AM.

Spoiler

#68 GuardianGI

GuardianGI
  • Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 11:59 AM

Also... I doubt this "unit" will even get a chance to fire its various armaments, since no sane commander/player would even try to fight it head on in the first place. -_-"

Edited by GuardianGI, 21 February 2017 - 12:27 PM.

Spoiler

#69 Handepsilon

Handepsilon

Firestorm Gnome

• Members
  • 2,325 posts
  • Projects:Renegade X: Firestorm
  •  *intensely rolls around*

Posted 21 February 2017 - 02:07 PM

The MO version of Shogun Executioner.

Oh also, not immune to hijacking. Ok

I like gnomes

YunruThinkEmoji.png

Visit us in Totem Arts site
(Firestorm is still SoonTM)

#70 GuardianGI

GuardianGI
  • Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:21 PM

The MO version of Shogun Executioner.
Oh also, not immune to hijacking. Ok

Thanks for the reminder, gonna add those in now :)

Spoiler

#71 NorthFireZ

NorthFireZ

MO Caster, Community Ghost

• Members
  • 330 posts
  • Projects:MO Faction Guides
  •  Random Asshole

Posted 21 February 2017 - 06:54 PM

Man these units are awesome, does anybody mind if I used any of these in an epic I'm creating? (Cough not shameless promotion of a fanfiction that is still its infancy at all Cough) Oh sorry, I got the.... stomach flu last week, still not completely well. Anyways I'm looking for super units that would make the current super units in game look like chump change. I do think I have found them

*evil laugh a ha,,, ahaha, ahah ahaha, ahahhahahajahjahahahhahahahaha tee hee

I have a year-long Writer's block @ https://www.fanficti...1/At-Mind-s-End But youtube is doing well! https://www.youtube....ser/andywong545

#72 Sven Co. Op

Sven Co. Op

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:34 PM

Also... I doubt this "unit" will even get a chance to fire its various armaments, since no sane commander/player would even try to fight it head on in the first place. -_-"

Exactly the reason why I kinda called this one OP. It has 14 Aegis batteries (complete anti air coverage w/out any anti air infantry), 10 Iron Drag turrets (infantry spam is useless and tanks will be shredded before they get in range), 4x4 of Prism and Blizzard turrets (So those that get in range get fried/frozen), 4 Centurion cannons (kinda overkill right about now), 8 smoke turrets (making ground based firepower more useless since you got past everything else), and 3 Nuwa turrets (for those twits who decided on a frontal assault. Not to mention of how tanky the thing is. Still pretty awesome though, I bet that Yuri would replace the Irkalla with this any day.

#73 Sven Co. Op

Sven Co. Op

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:38 PM

Man these units are awesome, does anybody mind if I used any of these in an epic I'm creating? (Cough not shameless promotion of a fanfiction that is still its infancy at all Cough) Oh sorry, I got the.... stomach flu last week, still not completely well. Anyways I'm looking for super units that would make the current super units in game look like chump change. I do think I have found them

If you are ever going to use any of these units for any particular reason and going to share such content with others, I'd suggest asking the authors of these characters for permission. I'd give ya permission for my characters if you want, but as for the others, tell em first before you do anything. Also, don't forget to credit them for their work, that being their characters are their creations. Good luck with your fanfic btw.

#74 hxazgalor

hxazgalor

• Members
  • 78 posts
  •  Writer/Thinker/Gamer

Posted 22 February 2017 - 04:10 AM

@Sven Co. Op:

I can always flesh out the characters in time. It just so happens that these two are coincidental in terms of their pet projects and how they came to be. The difference between the two is that one sees a need for bigger tanks, while the other's obsessed with bigger tanks.

I wouldn't really say it's a merging of Wormqueen and Iron Dragon. The Wormqueen relies on psychically charged tesla blasts to augment its damage, while the Iron Fist basically mounts an oversized tesla cannon with a hunger for power. But I can see the resemblance. :p

Credits are always a welcome commodity :p

I Write Stuff. Sorta.

#75 Shelbythetriagularsquare

Shelbythetriagularsquare

Shelby

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:52 AM

I don't think you need permission, not from me at least, in fact I'd be honored to know that some people actually like what I wrote.

Spoiler

#76 Handepsilon

Handepsilon

Firestorm Gnome

• Members
  • 2,325 posts
  • Projects:Renegade X: Firestorm
  •  *intensely rolls around*

Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:16 AM

I don't think you need permission, not from me at least, in fact I'd be honored to know that some people actually like what I wrote.

It's more of ethics really. I mean most people don't like their creations being claimed as someone else's

I don't, at least

I like gnomes

YunruThinkEmoji.png

Visit us in Totem Arts site
(Firestorm is still SoonTM)

#77 GuardianGI

GuardianGI
  • Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 08:05 PM

Okay, here's the next character...
Disclaimer: He might be kinda hard to fit in MO storyline, but it's fun to try and fit one of my favourite characters in :)

The Witch King of Angmar (True identity unknown)
Lord of the Nine Riders(self-proclaimed)
Ex-Nanomite Researcher(rumored to be)
Commander of the Lancer Battalion (Official position in the Foehn Revolt)

Cost:$5000
Prerequisites: Foehn Barracks + Foehn T3 Tech Structures + Epsilon Stolen Tech
Purpose: Anti-Ground Melee Epic Hero
Weapons: Customised High-Power Pressure Lances (range:1)(has a 3 tile radius of 360° splash that hits EVERYONE!!!)
Hit Points: 8000
Armor Class: Light(Normal), Medium(Veteran), Heavy(Heroic)
Passive Buffs: +25%(Normal)/ 50%(Veteran)/ 75%(Heroic) armor to the Witch King
Passive Debuffs: -25%(Normal)/ 50%(Veteran)/ 75%(Heroic) Firepower & Accuracy to all enemy ground troops in a 7 tile radius.
Immune to abduction
Immune to Mind Control
Immune to Omnicrush
Immune to Terror Drones
Deploy to screech to inspire a nerve-shattering fear that causes all enemy ground units in a 5 tile radius to break ranks and retreat in panic
Cannot fire from transports with fireports
Have Autoheal

Other than his gender and purpose, this man is a total mystery to both friend and foe. No one knew how or when he actually existed in the Foehn Revolt since there was never any hints, clues, or even any traces of his history at all. It was rumored that he was a nanomite researcher in the Pacific Front who snapped after witnessing his fellow family, friends and colleagues killed in front of him. Presently, he is neutral to allied forces while outside of battle, but those who know him well enough will avoid being nearby during a battle as he will indulge in his bloodlust and ruthlessly attack anyone too close to him, whether or not it is friend or foe.

While his history may be unclear, it is well-proven that his efficiency at destroying the Infantry Corps of the Epsilon Army is devastating. Appearing in a set of nanomite custom-made black armor with some hovering nanomites, he has a passive ability called the "Black Breath" that protects him from most conventional weapons, while also having another passive ability nicknamed as "Terrible Visage" that terrifies all nearby enemy troops so much that their accuracy decreases really badly. At the same time, it is claimed that he is immune to mind control as his willpower is strong.

However, after some research done by the Epsilon Army regarding the Witch King fell into the hands of the higher ranking commanders of the Foehn Revolt, it is determined that his so-called abilities of the "Black Breath" and "Terrible Visage" may not sound as far-fetched as initially thought. The "Black Breath" is basically a swarm of nanomites that consumes organic materials nearby to maintain and multiply themselves while maintaining the Witch King's armor. While the "Terrible Visage" is basically a Thought-Process Suppressor that uses classified technology to inspire extreme fear in enemy ground troops nearby, causing their accuracy to decrease sharply. Also, his immunity to mind control is not because his willpower is strong, but instead, his rage towards the Epsilon is so strong that nothing will stop him in his quest for vengence...

Quotes when selected:
My hour has come...
Vengence is mine...
Fear the Lord of the Nazguls...

When ordered to attack:
They will bleed...
Come not between me and my prey...
Those fools shall die...

When under attack:
That doesn't do much...
Was that supposed to inspire fear?...

When health is critical:
Aid me...

Edit: still incomplete for now, will add more stuff if needed :p

Edited by GuardianGI, 25 February 2017 - 03:05 AM.

Spoiler

#78 Sven Co. Op

Sven Co. Op

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:13 AM

Okay, here's the next character...
Disclaimer: He might be kinda hard to fit in MO storyline, but it's fun to try and fit one of my favourite characters in :)

The Witch King of Angmar (True identity unknown)
Lord of the Nine Riders(self-proclaimed)
Ex-Nanomite Researcher(rumored to be)
Commander of the Lancer Battalion (Official position in the Foehn Revolt)

Cost:$5000
Prerequisites: Foehn Barracks + Foehn T3 Tech Structures + Epsilon Stolen Tech
Purpose: Anti-Ground Melee Epic Hero
Weapons: Customised High-Power Pressure Lances (range:1)(has a 3 tile radius of 360° splash that hits EVERYONE!!!)
Hit Points: 8000
Armor Class: Light(Normal), Medium(Veteran), Heavy(Heroic)
Passive Buffs: +25%(Normal)/ 50%(Veteran)/ 75%(Heroic) armor to the Witch King
Passive Debuffs: -25%(Normal)/ 50%(Veteran)/ 75%(Heroic) Firepower & Accuracy to all enemy ground troops in a 7 tile radius.
Immune to abduction
Immune to Mind Control
Immune to Omnicrush
Immune to Terror Drones
Deploy to screech that inspires a nerve-shattering fear that causes all enemy ground units in a 5 tile radius to break ranks and retreat in panic
Cannot fire from transports with fireports
Have Autoheal

Other than his gender and purpose, this man is a total mystery to both friend and foe. No one knew how or when he actually existed in the Foehn Revolt since there was never any hints, clues, or even any traces of his history at all. It was rumored that he was a nanomite researcher in the Pacific Front who snapped after witnessing his fellow family, friends and colleagues killed in front of him. Presently, he is neutral to allied forces while outside of battle, but those who know him well enough will avoid being nearby during a battle as he will indulge in his bloodlust and ruthlessly attack anyone too close to him, whether or not it is friend or foe.

While his history may be unclear, it is well-proven that his efficiency at destroying the Infantry Corps of the Epsilon Army is devastating. Appearing in a set of nanomite custom-made black armor with some hovering nanomites, he has a passive ability called the "Black Breath" that protects him from most conventional weapons, while also having another passive ability nicknamed as "Terrible Visage" that terrifies all nearby enemy troops so much that their accuracy decreases really badly. At the same time, it is claimed that he is immune to mind control as his willpower is strong.

However, after some research done by the Epsilon Army regarding the Witch King fell into the hands of the higher ranking commanders of the Foehn Revolt, it is determined that his so-called abilities of the "Black Breath" and "Terrible Visage" may not sound as far-fetched as initially thought. The "Black Breath" is basically a swarm of nanomites that consumes organic materials nearby to maintain and multiply themselves while maintaining the Witch King's armor. While the "Terrible Visage" is basically a Thought-Process Suppressor that uses classified technology to inspire extreme fear in enemy ground troops nearby, causing their accuracy to decrease sharply, while also protecting the Witch King from mind control. Also, his immunity to mind control is not because his willpower is strong, but instead, his rage towards the Epsilon is so strong that nothing will stop him in his quest for vengence...

Quotes when selected:
This is my hour...
Vengence is mine...
Fear the Lord of the Nazguls...

When ordered to attack:
They will bleed...
Come not between me and my prey...
Those fools will die...

When under attack:
That doesn't do much...
Is that supposed to inspire fear?...

When health is critical:
Aid me...

Edit: still incomplete for now, will add more stuff if needed :p

Sorry for late reply, IRL stuff and Warframe took most of my time :p. I almost got confused about this guy at first glance, but after reading it through, I was like "oh, now I get it." The personality of the guy is funny, he's doing his job while having his really unique character roll into it. His weapon of choice is so cool, I wonder if it's possible to code something like ingame (not implying anything, just wondering how it's mechanics might look like). As for his stats, I'm like "the giantsbane just got beat by a guy with a vendetta and some really experimental tech." 8000 hit points is kinda high for a guy even with repair dedicated nanomites IMO. But overall I like this guy. Can't wait for your update of him.

#79 GuardianGI

GuardianGI
  • Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:38 AM

Just for a slight clarification, when I mentioned that his weapons hit everyone? It hits so hard that it actually includes him...

Spoiler

#80 Professor Tremas Yana

Professor Tremas Yana
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  •  Mercenary Pilot

Posted 28 February 2017 - 04:53 PM

I'm cool with it :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users