220 replies to this topic

#81 Norwegian_Loki

Norwegian_Loki

title available

• Members
  • 267 posts
  • Projects:Dawn of War Modding

Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:53 PM

I've applied the LAA patch guess that should do it. Far to many maps to check out so I guess I pass :lol: , big thanks though for the package[s] brother Loki.

Just a thought try to avoid implement copyright material [if you have done so], its unlikely there will be trouble but better save then sorry.

EDIT

@fuggles

If you are interested in the nifty pixel art check the artist Steel Joe on DA.

That is only for this internal version. I took some fanart from your deviantart friend and others for the loadscreen, but the watermark, and authors signature is kept. I want to publish a more stripped down version with zero copyright material for the public version just to be safe.  :thumbsuphappy:  I will recommend you try the Soulstorm map pack when that is published. The good thing about making this as separate packs, is to avoid having to much at once.  :thumbsupcool:

#82 mdcertainty

mdcertainty

Sage-Otaku-Monk

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 03:00 PM

I appreciate the work you do. Do as you like of course it is your call ;)

However this is also public since not posted in a private sub-forum but an open to all area one should keep that in mind.

Edited by mdcertainty, 14 October 2017 - 03:00 PM.

ec-sig-early.gif

#83 Norwegian_Loki

Norwegian_Loki

title available

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 03:07 PM

I appreciate the work you do. Do as you like of course it is your call ;)

However this is also public since not posted in a private sub-forum but an open to all area one should keep that in mind.

Good point. Hmmm. Maybe I should start password protecting all dlc with art stuff? I will the same password for all, and give it out in the password protected Unification forum.

#84 Gambit

Gambit

title available

• Members
  • 6,718 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 06:39 PM

I do not see why EVEN WE are using passwords in our projects at this point...

The game is ... many yeas old, soi those interested should have immediate access - and who knows - they may be able to offer assistance. So yeah, I am more for the "open-ended" approach.

-In search of Papasmurf...

#85 fuggles

fuggles

title available

• Members
  • 4,849 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 07:14 PM

Ditto, who cares. See also Dow 2 assets, people ripping off mod assets. If someone got hold of say, space wolves then ho hum. Only team who really cares are the nids.

#86 Roderick

Roderick

3d models loota

• Members
  • 1,941 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 07:22 PM

I would prefer to keep a thread protected for developers, basically the people in charge with the mod, while open threads can be granted for discussions and testing. Mostly the protected thread is not searchable in google and therefore any work under development get hidden. It is just a neat way to handle any project.

Edited by Roderick, 14 October 2017 - 07:25 PM.

#87 mdcertainty

mdcertainty

Sage-Otaku-Monk

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 07:32 PM

I'm only concerned that no fellow modder gets trouble because of copyright issues [like including something that meet this fact]. The possibility is very minor still there is a chance in getting into trouble is all I'm saying. Loki you can use password protection freely with 7zip as you surely know if you like to do so.

As for forum accessability I do not understand the need to pass-protect it either to be honest. Easy access could mean more interest and more helping hands, on the other hand only passiante interested people are into DoW 1 since most have moved on the probability is low to get new people.

Mehh we do not need to discuss this I think. Why change the forum now it has been that way for how long... right its okay :)

Edited by mdcertainty, 14 October 2017 - 07:33 PM.

ec-sig-early.gif

#88 Norwegian_Loki

Norwegian_Loki

title available

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 11:18 PM

I will continue as normal then. I will still make sure to not put any of the sensitive stuff out, but I really doubt anyone going to Revora would react to the loadscreens in the Sexy Sister Mod. Everything else in the mod was free for all, or I got all the permissions.   :D

In the spirit of Brother Kekoulis fun doc, I give you a blast from the past. My first and only Dow mod before I joined here. A sort of eldar "Nurse". Banshee model with new skin, voice, icons and spell/ability. Just a fun little addon to the eldar.  :p

Download:

Only comment I got on it back on filefront was: "Funny fact! this was mod realised the same day North Korea's dictator killed his uncle!" Not sure what to make of that.  :huh:

#89 fuggles

fuggles

title available

• Members
  • 4,849 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 06:19 AM

It's funny as mudflaps made a 'sexy' banshee nurse as well!

#90 Norwegian_Loki

Norwegian_Loki

title available

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:55 AM

Is there a download for that one? Unless you are talking about the infamous sexy nurse mod. You know what? I will upload a SS version of that mod! Brother Kekoulis could have use for a sexy nurse for his new doc.  :shiftee2:

#91 Kekoulis

Kekoulis

Apothecary Novice

• Members
  • 2,151 posts
  • Projects:Emperor's Children
  •  Slaanesh's Glory

Posted 15 October 2017 - 12:07 PM

Is there a download for that one? Unless you are talking about the infamous sexy nurse mod. You know what? I will upload a SS version of that mod! Brother Kekoulis could have use for a sexy nurse for his new doc.  :shiftee2:

You have read my mind buddy Loki! I am making a more revised and user-friendly version of Kekoulis mod as we speak.

Edited by Kekoulis, 15 October 2017 - 12:08 PM.

ec-sig-early2.gif

Mankind has seen the light,the light of Slaanesh.

#92 Norwegian_Loki

Norwegian_Loki

title available

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 12:19 PM

New Mod!

16bit_waaaaagon_by_steeljoe-danphrw.gif

Rainbow Ork Mod!

Just a new cosmetic mod originally made for my own personal entertainment. A special thanks to the guys from Hiveworldterra for the skins, and big thanks to Brother Mdcertainty for his new hero icons! Randomized ork heads and body size from the team that made apocalypse and fok.

What you get:

• New skin colour choice for all the pretty ork's.
  • Random body sizes for tha boyz.
  • Random heads for tha boyz.
  • Shiny metal for most of tha Boyz.
  • New FX in HD.
  • New hero icons for tha boss and tha sub-boss.

For those of you who shout "Not Fluff!", it actually is. Some ork's had darker, lighter, and blacker skin. So it actually can work as fluff. I still wont take responsibility if your army is made out of fabulous pink ork's. That one is on you. I given you the means to do it, but the choice is yours alone.  :thumbsupxd:

Not sure what to put in the next update, but I will change the frontmodel in the next version.

Since it is purely cosmetic, this mod is combinable with Unification.

Bonus for our favourite ork Brother:

eAk6bVg.png

Maybe I will turn it into a banner in the next version.  :p

Download

Edited by Norwegian_Loki, 15 October 2017 - 12:33 PM.

#93 fuggles

fuggles

title available

• Members
  • 4,849 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 01:12 PM

Black orks were a staple of whb. They were especially nasty ones.

#94 Norwegian_Loki

Norwegian_Loki

title available

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 06:28 PM

Here it is. The infamous Naughty Nurse mod for Soulstorm. With pixelated boobs ready to cut glass. 

Download

Eldarish armour with high quality face, and low quality body skin.

Warning! She is Toppless, but it looks very unrealistic, so I doubt this offends anyone. She has a funny voice pack. The first and only parody dow mod I have seen. Recruit here from the same place as the doc. She gives sponge bath to everyone!

#95 Kekoulis

Kekoulis

Apothecary Novice

• Members
  • 2,151 posts
  •  Slaanesh's Glory

Posted 15 October 2017 - 07:46 PM

Here it is. The infamous Naughty Nurse mod for Soulstorm. With pixelated boobs ready to cut glass. 

Download

Eldarish armour with high quality face, and low quality body skin.

Warning! She is Toppless, but it looks very unrealistic, so I doubt this offends anyone. She has a funny voice pack. The first and only parody dow mod I have seen. Recruit here from the same place as the doc. She gives sponge bath to everyone!

Well,she is not as silly as the topless WH sisters!

ec-sig-early2.gif

#96 Norwegian_Loki

Norwegian_Loki

title available

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 07:52 PM

I would love to get my hands on that. It's so much easier for a skinner to paint clothes on...well, skin. Don't worry, it will not be added to the sexy_Sisters mod.  :thumbsupxd: 

Edited by Norwegian_Loki, 15 October 2017 - 07:52 PM.

#97 Kekoulis

Kekoulis

Apothecary Novice

• Members
  • 2,151 posts
  •  Slaanesh's Glory

Posted 15 October 2017 - 07:55 PM

I would love to get my hands on that. It's so much easier for a skinner to paint clothes on...well, skin. Don't worry, it will not be added to the sexy_Sisters mod.  :thumbsupxd: 

Well,I will try to find these again. They were on some weird Russian DOW forum last time I came across them.

Edited by Kekoulis, 15 October 2017 - 07:55 PM.

ec-sig-early2.gif

#98 mdcertainty

mdcertainty

Sage-Otaku-Monk

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:25 PM

Pretty Orks huh? Well that I like to see.... *lol*

Thanks Loki as always :)

ec-sig-early.gif

#99 Norwegian_Loki

Norwegian_Loki

title available

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:11 PM

Pretty Orks huh? Well that I like to see.... *lol*

Thanks Loki as always :)

Thanks. Glad you like it.  :smilehuh:

#100 Unsociallobster

Unsociallobster
  • Members
  • 224 posts
  • Projects:(Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War) Team Thudmeizer mod tester manger, 2D artist and script writer.

Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:14 PM

Been loving your reskins, add-ons, and other mods! Thanks again!

Edited by Unsociallobster, 18 October 2017 - 10:16 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users