Bugs founded!

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Cmdr_*

Guest_Cmdr_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2005 - 05:11 PM

New bugs founded:

-in Survivor Game Allied and Sowjet Player both have Howitzers.
Both have always one Howitzer when UnitLimit=0

-Not all players are in the game stats during the game

The MK2 has a robotic voice and couldnt be mindcontroled.
Is it a cyborg?

In TS it was a Tank, a Mech with 4 Legs!

#22 Guest_Questions_*

Guest_Questions_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2005 - 05:48 PM

Why couldnt i take civilian buildings in TS-Maps?

Why dont you delete the opinion to choose Short Game?

#23 Crazy Carl

Crazy Carl
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 09:58 PM

Because when only playing with the TS sides, people can still turn it on. There is still an option availible.

#24 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts
  • Projects:C&C:Reloaded
  •  Oldbie C&C gamer/modder :P

Posted 11 July 2005 - 01:38 AM

New bugs founded:

-in Survivor Game Allied and Sowjet Player both have Howitzers.
Both have always one Howitzer when UnitLimit=0

-Not all players are in the game stats during the game

The MK2 has a robotic voice and couldnt be mindcontroled.
Is it a cyborg?

In TS it was a Tank, a Mech with 4 Legs!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think that I forgot ask me "what happens when the gamer select UnitLimit=0" (I haven't made changes in this game mode in years) & if my memmory is not wrong Allies & soviet have a howitzer, GDI a Mammoth MK2, Nod a Reaper & Yuri a Mastermind... then I'll read the code tomorrow & include in the TODO list to the next version the balance.

Cyborg not, is like the robot tanks but with advanced AI (to not require to be controlled manually) and is a balance against Yuri mindcontrol because all the sides has good units anti-Yuri except the GDI & this side has very slow units then this very slow & huge Hi-Tech mech has an extra feature to not to be useless in-game.

Why couldnt i take civilian buildings in TS-Maps?

Why dont you delete the opinion to choose Short Game?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because the TS civilian buildings wasn't designed to garrison units like in RA2 but in the future I'll work to add this feature.

To be deleted/disabled the short Game button should be required modify the gamemd.exe and is illegal. ;)

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

#25 Mr. Darkness

Mr. Darkness
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 01:42 PM

Technically, modifying the game executables isn't illegal in itself, so long as the modified executables aren't used to the benefit of those who own illegal copies.

#26 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  • Projects:AGSA
  •  Modder

Posted 11 July 2005 - 01:51 PM

besides modding is technically illegal.

Its no cd hacks and releasing free source code for anyone which pisses people off.
Posted Image

#27 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 01:54 PM

Technically, modifying the game executables isn't illegal in itself, so long as the modified executables aren't used to the benefit of those who own illegal copies.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then ask to PD (creator of an useful exe patch called RockPatch) that now has been removed his website in Google ;)

Edited by FS-21, 11 July 2005 - 01:56 PM.

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

#28 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  •  Modder

Posted 11 July 2005 - 01:56 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then ask to PD (creator of an exe patch called RockPatch) that now has been removed his website in Google ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

actually it was listed on google on Saturday, currently the entire server for his site and other related sites is down, that is probably why.
Posted Image

#29 Speeder

Speeder

#ControlMOre

• Hosted
  • 8,998 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega
  •  Mental Omega Creator

Posted 11 July 2005 - 02:09 PM

List RA2: Rock The Battlefield in google ;) I have seen it today.

Edited by Speeder, 11 July 2005 - 02:14 PM.

mainbanner.jpg
bt_left.pngbt_fb.pngbt_yt.pngbt_tw.pngbt_md.pngbt_right.png
115776.png

#30 2-of-omega

2-of-omega
  • New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 04:02 PM

everything works fine with the german version of the game and the english version of the MOD after I installed the patch 1.001 :blink:

Thanks again, so I just got a few little questions,

- - - - boxes / crates - - - -
after I recognized that the boxes or crates don't know how you call them,

can again explode,

and take my radar sight (what still is crapy when I own a spy sat uplink and this would be useless, until I sold it and build another one.

I got a Goliath mech of one of this boxes, err... which Side could build this? Or is this a special unit which just can get by boxes?
Or just a bug?

- - - - the NOD Artillery - - - -
won't be able to follow attack way point, is there any way to get this problem out of the way?

- - - - the GDI ion cannon - - - -
seems to me very... "low" when I take a watch on the NOD superweapon it seems like a funny joke... cuz I play NOD :p

- - - - the loaded trucks - - - -
I played two TS maps on this maps they won't give boxes or crates ? bug?

#31 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 06:39 PM

List RA2: Rock The Battlefield in google :blink: I have seen it today.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you search: Rock The Battlefield will never appear like 1 month ago (if you search C&C:Reloaded or Mental Omega the main site will appear first but now with the PD's website not appears... censure? :p )

everything works fine with the german version of the game and the english version of the MOD after I installed the patch 1.001  ;)

Thanks again, so I just got a few little questions,

- - - - boxes / crates - - - -
after I recognized that the boxes or crates don't know how you call them, 

can again explode,

and take my radar sight (what still is crapy when I own a spy sat uplink and this would be useless, until I sold it and build another one.

I got a Goliath mech of one of this boxes, err... which Side could build this? Or is this a special unit which just can get by boxes?
Or just a bug?

- - - - the NOD Artillery - - - -
won't be able to follow attack way point, is there any way to get this problem out of the way?

- - - - the GDI ion cannon - - - -
seems to me very... "low" when I take a watch on the NOD superweapon it seems like a funny joke... cuz I play NOD ;)

- - - - the loaded trucks - - - -
I played two TS maps on this maps they won't give boxes or crates ? bug?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think that the most common word is crate.

The problem of to get crates is that you not know what will be found & the people abused in the past in on-line games :)
An alternative of to avoid this that you said is to do hard to find the "Reveal all" crate, then i can forget the "Reveal Nothing" rate but the rest of bad crates will continue :)

The SC unit is only a gift in crates.

I haven't detected that with the Nod Artillery, I'll see this in another momment this comment.

The Ion Cannon is good to conbine with another attack & destroy a special building quickly & like in TS is recharged a 25% more faster (7:30') than other SW ;)

If a TS maps has the feature of drop a crate when a unit is destroyed then will be dropped but if not is like another vehicle.

Edited by FS-21, 11 July 2005 - 06:41 PM.

#32 Guest_Guest_Painkiller_*_*

Guest_Guest_Painkiller_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2005 - 06:44 PM

why did you remove some units from the game such as the gdi mammoth tank? and at mod database in a screenshot gdi had it's own sidebar why are they using the allied sidebar in this beta?

STOP DESTROYING THIS MOD PLZ!!!!!!!!!1 :blink:

#33 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 07:40 PM

why did you remove some units from the game such as the gdi mammoth tank? and at mod database in a screenshot gdi had it's own sidebar why are they using the allied sidebar in this beta?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:p
Isn't deleted the mammoth tank from the mod because you always can caupture an abandoned TD war factory to be able to build the Mammoth (& other things with other abandoned TD buildings in the map where was done those screenshots).

And needs to be modified the skin to this tank.

Edited by FS-21, 11 July 2005 - 07:43 PM.

#34 Crazy Carl

Crazy Carl
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 07:50 PM

Not to mention that to have a GDI separate sidebar, and I know this has already been said, but Mr. YellsAlot needs to hear it again, the mod would need to be using the ROCK PATCH! Which means IEs in online play. There will be an expansion patch in the future. TRY TO ACTUALLY READ THE TOPIC.

#35 Guest_Cmdr_*

Guest_Cmdr_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2005 - 10:54 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:p
Isn't deleted the mammoth tank from the mod because you always can caupture an abandoned TD war factory to be able to build the Mammoth (& other things with other abandoned TD buildings in the map where was done those screenshots).

And needs to be modified the skin to this tank.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have captured an Old War Factory and couldnt build old Vehicles.
I've captured also an Old Construction Yard and could'nt build the old buildings.

Please add some old Buildings and Units from TD to build when you captured those buildings as gimmick!

Some of the TS maps could have the NavalYard to build.

Give the GDI BMT a MaschineGun,how it has in TD, because of it is'nt Amphibious like in TS.

#36 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 11:21 PM

You can build them, only get the right requisites like the Mammoth case (TD war factory & any tech center)

#37 Crazy Carl

Crazy Carl
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 12:08 AM

Bugs galore. In Assault and CTF modes, sometimes the flag on the pole is hidden behind other structures, while the pole isn't. To my knowledge, a Railgun is supposed to pass through everything. Unfortunately, the Railgun can't shoot through 4 feet of dirt. If you have a Ghost Stalker or Mammoth MKII either below a cliff or even just downhill, it cannot hit things above it on the hill, because the railgun gets stuck in the ground.

And just wondering, has anyone here other than me noticed that a Viceroid rush is nearly unstoppable?

#38 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  •  Modder

Posted 12 July 2005 - 09:54 AM

particles have always had a shoddy time in RA2/TS game engine.

and graphical bugs can normally be solved by moving your view to somewhere else on the map and moving back.
Posted Image

#39 Crazy Carl

Crazy Carl
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 12:33 PM

That flag bug wasn't. It has happened many times, and it never changed all through the game.

#40 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 09:33 PM

Bugs galore.  In Assault and CTF modes, sometimes the flag on the pole is hidden behind other structures, while the pole isn't.  To my knowledge, a Railgun is supposed to pass through everything.  Unfortunately, the Railgun can't shoot through 4 feet of dirt.  If you have a Ghost Stalker or Mammoth MKII either below a cliff or even just downhill, it cannot hit things above it on the hill, because the railgun gets stuck in the ground.

And just wondering, has anyone here other than me noticed that a Viceroid rush is nearly unstoppable?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then if only happens in few cases with other buildings Is a problem of a graphic Zadjust value that needs to be adjusted :p

In Tiberian Sun Railguns as weapon limitations can't work good in few terrain elevations & in all walls (Like Westwood said + or -). Due to the big size of the Mammoth MK2 this weapon could to be modified to allow attack over walls but I don't know exactly if it will be a good balance or need to be unmodified (as powerful GDI unit MMK2 can't be mindcontrolled). Comments are welcome ;)

In what part of the game is nearly unstoppable? the beginning, middle battle, in any momment...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users