3)No strategic bomber
4)forgot to destroy a gas station on Pearl Harbor

It was betrayal in their fleet command.

#42 Slowpoke

Slowpoke
  • Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 05:09 PM

the greif was not more than a prototype form over 1200 were in total produced. There were even further variants of the he-177 to make sure the engines werent crap they developed the he-277 and he-274 read about it :p

Hahahaha funny boy. No.

The He-277 is the people voice name. It's a further development of the He-177, and tadaa! Hitler ordered to destroy all prototypes. The He-274 never flew an operational mission.

The He-177 wasn't a prototype. Prototypes don't attack enemy ships, don't launch guided missiles and don't attack bases. Now you.

#43 DAA

DAA

Leader of Team Blitzkrieg

• Members
  • 242 posts
  • Projects:Modern Warfare TC
  •  Deutsches Military Officer

Posted 13 March 2006 - 12:42 AM

oops i made a typo error anyway the he-277 emerged from subvariants of the he-177 i know.

The germans were in the process of creating a bomber fleet with the ju-488 but dam mechanic told the french resistance and they blew it up.

Everyone knows about the hs-293 air to sea missile.

Edited by DAA, 13 March 2006 - 12:44 AM.

#44 Thunder_Head

Thunder_Head

title available

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • Projects:none(seriously)

Posted 13 March 2006 - 11:29 AM

Can someone think why Japanese lost in WWII. This is what i think
1)not well trained army
2)limit resources
3)No strategic bomber

So could you explian how the Japanese fleet command doesn't get along?

More reason why Japanese lost in WWII
5)elite pilot commit suicide by kamikaze
6)Rely too much on Battleships
7)No reserves on aircraft carriers on Midway
Fun fact:
1) Named after the Osean AWACS in Ace combat 5
2) The anime sith lord
3) Anakin is the best Jedi
4) His favorite faction in SW:Empire at war is the Galactic Empire
5) Always change signature

#45 Slowpoke

Slowpoke
  • Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 04:34 PM

oops i made a typo error anyway the he-277 emerged from subvariants of the he-177 i know.

The germans were in the process of creating a bomber fleet with the ju-488 but dam mechanic told the french resistance and they blew it up.

I am pretty sure it was not a typo. Sorry. Please be honest.

Ju488 was only a very late project fase.

Yes, I know, and it was air to ground.

1)not well trained army
2)limit resources
3)No strategic bomber

5) No elite pilots anymore in that time.
6) True.
7) True.

DUDES! The AXIS COULDN'T MATCH THE SUPERIOR INDUSTRIAL FORCE OF THE U.S. AND THE U.S.S.R./C.C.C.P.!

Edited by Slowpoke, 13 March 2006 - 04:35 PM.

#46 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts
  • Projects:Contra

Posted 13 March 2006 - 05:18 PM

Admiral Nagumo Yamamoto was pro-american person. He didn't want to fight americans. It is the source of all errors. He attacked Pearl Harbor to show Japan that he fights. But he did not finish his operation. Pearl Harbor had to become scorched earth, but Yamamoto canceled operation. The same was with Midway. Technically they had all possibilities to win, their sailors and pilots were ENOUGH trained. (I don't say they were the best, I say that they were enough trained to perform their functions well.) Japanese error was in placing Yamamoto in admiral's chair.

All other stuff about aircraft carriers, battleships and pilots are rubbish.

Edited by Creator, 13 March 2006 - 05:21 PM.

#47 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 13 March 2006 - 05:49 PM

DUDES! The AXIS COULDN'T MATCH THE SUPERIOR INDUSTRIAL FORCE OF THE U.S. AND THE U.S.S.R./C.C.C.P.!

There might be a thousand other reasons Japan lost in WW2, but this has to be recognized as a big one... One of Japan's whole reasons for ENTERING WW2 was that they were starved for Resources. The USA had several times thier industrial strength and population... even fighting on 2 fronts there was no way Japan could match the USA industrialy... Then consider they had to match the USA AND USSR! Resources played a huge factor in the end.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#48 DAA

DAA

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 09:16 PM

ok from what i have researched the americans industrial strength during ww2 was at around 40.1 % and japans only about 7.1% :O

Germany could have easily outproduced the allies including for usa

Edited by DAA, 13 March 2006 - 09:16 PM.

#49 crave22

crave22

sup dawg

• Project Team
  • 4,295 posts
  • Projects:Feeding Myself to a Koala
  •  Retired RPG Guild Staff

Posted 13 March 2006 - 10:10 PM

I highly doubt that. Anyways...

If they had the industrial power to outproduce the Allies, I doubt it would've done much. Their tanks, namely the Tigers and Panzer IV, were too expensive to produce in large numbers, and although superior to the Sherman, there were not enough of them.

I've used this quote several times now. It is from a German tank commander to an American officer right after the German surrendur. I can't remember the exact words, but it was something like:

"Our Tigers can easily take on three of your Shermans at once and get away. Problem is, you always seemed to have four."

About their sea power...
Hitler put alot of faith into his battleships. (too much if you ask me) The H series were among the largest and most powerful BBs of their time, even though they were abandoned due to excessive cost. (especially the H44, the 141,500 ton monster which they never could've produced) Although they were never built, Hitler was a strong believer in the surface navy.
Posted Image

#50 DAA

DAA

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 12:18 AM

foolish people did u not know that the americans utilized women in the factories the germans did not :huh:

#51 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 12:55 AM

ok from what i have researched the americans industrial strength during ww2 was at around 40.1 % and japans only about 7.1% :O

Germany could have easily outproduced the allies including for usa

I'm pretty sure the US GNP was higher than germany's... you hava an Axis&Allies logo on your signature... USA=36MMHP against germany's 32MMHP :huh: so sayeth Hasboro (or is it MiltonBradly?)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#52 DAA

DAA

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 01:29 AM

only because they used women :huh:

#53 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 01:49 AM

only because they used women :huh:

Women weren't USED... they were ALLOWED to work. don't ever get that one confused or you'll quickly become very unpopulare with the more independant ladies :spam:

If german women were unwilling, or if the men were unwiling to let them, it changes nothing... a resource un-used is not a ressource in the final count. the US GNP was higher.

Also, don't forget, that germany had entered WW2 after several years of military buildup. The US did have a standing military prior to PearlHarbor, but it was only a fraction of what was needed for the war. The US had to start from ground zero and build its WW2 Military up while trying to fight a the same time.

Edited by Pendaelose, 14 March 2006 - 01:58 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#54 Capt.Drake

Capt.Drake

Rangers Lead the Way

• Project Team
  • 1,851 posts
  • Projects:A new map for Remix Mod
  •  Remix Escalation Alpha Tester ,Camo Artist and part-time Mapper

Posted 14 March 2006 - 01:35 PM

Ok, now you are talking absolute nonsense: german women worked in factories, beside workers from other contries,who were forced to work, beside KZ prisoners
The german economy had no chance against the US, the same with japans

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#55 Slowpoke

Slowpoke
  • Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 02:16 PM

Lock-ish

#56 DAA

DAA

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 06:27 PM

thats not the only reason why the germans were ourproduced and another major factor was that the germans upon producing a certain model would always make modifications to it and therefore there were never any standard models of the hardware. Also the german work shift was less than the allied work shift.

#57 Capt.Drake

Capt.Drake

Rangers Lead the Way

• Project Team
  • 1,851 posts
  • Projects:A new map for Remix Mod
  •  Remix Escalation Alpha Tester ,Camo Artist and part-time Mapper

Posted 14 March 2006 - 06:47 PM

DAA I would becarful with what you are saying, cause I'm from Germany and I think I know more about this topic then you, yeah we modifed units,and that's a mistake too, causeyou can't do everything with one model.
And here are some facts, when we started the war the german airforce had fuel for 90 days, on the first day off the attack on france we lost about 300 planes, then the attack plans were in the hands of the allied and still they got rushed, if the french and the english would have fought right WW2 could perhaps been ended before even starting.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#58 DAA

DAA

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 09:31 PM

who says im not from Germany ? I currently reside in Munchen. I am an officer in the german military. That is an interesting fact (90 days fuel). Well i tend to concentrate more on military hardware than history itself.

#59 Guest_AmericanMan_*

Guest_AmericanMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2006 - 01:05 PM

I am pretty sure it was not a typo. Sorry. Please be honest.

Ju488 was only a very late project fase.

Yes, I know, and it was air to ground.

1)not well trained army
2)limit resources
3)No strategic bomber

5) No elite pilots anymore in that time.
6) True.
7) True.

Kamikazi subs and planes did not appear until near the end.(Although their infantry were crazy bastards of the like that would banzai charge machinegun nests.)

This is why Japan lost. One word MIDWAY.Witch was an important ilsand in between Hawaii and Japan.And this is why.

First of all the japanese naval command decided that rigorous fire control and safety trianing would put thoughts of defeat in their minds.As well they decided that having the bombs they arm on their planes stored on the top deck for streamlining.

And this really hurt them at Midway. (The first sea battle ever where the ships never saw eachother.)

Because of this they were not able to handle ship damage and when American bombs hit the bombs stored on deck MASSIVE damage would be done. One carrier sunk mostly because of damage from their bombs going off on deck.

After Midway we were left with a mostly offensive war, except for liberating the Phillipines wich were an American colony.

P.S. Someone earlier on said that if Germany took out England we would have been unable to fight them.That is not true. North America is 44 miles from kamtchatka through Alaska. So we could send our forces to war through Russia. As well we still would have been able to fight the Afrika kore.

P.S.S. another man said, "What if Germany invaded the Middle East." The Germans wouldn't of.They were strong allies with the Muslim nations there and in the Balkins. With the Turks slaughtering one Million Armenian Christians, the Shaw of Persia renaming his nation Iran which is etymolgy wise similar to Arian, and the Croats waging war against Chistian Yugoslavia which rescued down Allied pilots in WW2.

Such allies would be quite a boon to Germany; So why invade them?

#60 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts
  • Projects:Contra

Posted 31 March 2006 - 08:23 PM

First of all the japanese naval command decided that rigorous fire control and safety trianing would put thoughts of defeat in their minds.As well they decided that having the bombs they arm on their planes stored on the top deck for streamlining.

Incorrect. Americans catched the moment when japanese planes were reloading. This is why bombs were lying on decks. Plane reloading lasts about 2-3 hours. To catch this moment is 1 chance from 1000. But they did it. US fleet command was really lucky that day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users