Pro Mapper XD

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 1,295 posts
  • Projects:Enemy Enhanced, Mapping
  •  Friendly face
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:Division Staff

Posted 29 November 2006 - 04:38 PM

Yeah The specials can help alot me and my little brother were playing an expert AI and we beat it with blizzard tanks a CSC :p easy :p although we can not beat an easy and expert vs me and him hes not very good XD

#102 SSTG

SSTG

alive again!

• Hosted
  • 1,270 posts
  • Projects:might just go back to voxeling
  •  just voxeling stuff

Posted 23 December 2006 - 04:51 AM

Well that whole thing with building multiple war factories which I thought did'nt actually increase the speed that your units come out but I was wrong made a tank force of atleast 50 tanks in under 10 minutes with a steady cash supply!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#103 SSTG

SSTG

alive again!

• Hosted
  • 1,270 posts
  • Projects:might just go back to voxeling
  •  just voxeling stuff

Posted 26 December 2006 - 11:07 AM

hey anyone found any tech buildings like the time machine or the cop station in any of the maps?

still have'nt found those though in some I like how theres little extras like the mind games map gives reinforcements to both players

I can't understand why the ramstein map keeps crashing the game though
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#104 DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

title available

• Banned
  • 589 posts
  •  Mr. Socialite!

Posted 08 January 2007 - 08:00 PM

The probelm with the AI is that it has so much more money than you do. But the solution to that problem is easy; using spies, steal it's money. Once you've got as much money as it does, the battle gets great. I love having really long battles, just sending swarms of all types of units and all combinations. I usually play on the map Offence Defense (Team Alliance mod only). I'm usually the defender. Great fun.

Edited by DoMoNiC_HuNtEr, 08 January 2007 - 08:01 PM.

#105 cfriday

cfriday
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 01:25 AM

I've been playing MO for about 2 months now on a 6 computer LAN and after much "research" with my cousins and friends I can't seem to top the following rush configuration: As Greece I build veteran IFV's as fast as possible in parallel with a bunch of navy seals which I load into the IFV's. This combo can be built VERY quickly before anybody has time to build a tech center and get any of the advanced tanks. Then I rush into their bases and demolish all tanks very quickly (only the elite mirage tanks of france have a chance because i have to force fire on each one, but even those get eliminated in rapid succession once I identify them on the map). Yuri's tanks don't even get a shot off against the navy/ifv's before they're destroyed usually resulting in 1 ranked ifv/seal loss for every 5 ranked yuri tanks. I will admit that I haven't studied the soviets much because we usually get Reconnection errors, so I will have to study their units some more before coming to a final conclusion. But I seriously think this might be the best combo for a rush because 1 elite ifv/navy seal combo is absolutely DEADLY. Obviously, the more players you play the harder this strategy is because you have to systematically go into each base. But, after you take out one player, usually all of your ifv/seal combos are at the star/general level, and then these guys are virtually unstoppable from what I can tell. Can anyone suggest a strategy against this rush because when I use it I always win and when someone else uses it on me I always get my ass kicked. Thanks!

*Side question: Is an elite IFV with a normal seal more powerful than a normal IFV with a ranked seal?????

#106 BlackWinter

BlackWinter

Beta Tester

• Members
  • 278 posts
  •  Returning Tester.

Posted 08 March 2007 - 01:36 AM

omfg, i have not said anything about any new topics that people are making, but now i am: THEY ARE WORTHLESS! JESUS CHRIST!

PEOPLE! please refrain from making a new topic subject in the forums main page. I beg you, don't spam...

I dont meen to put anyone down or anything, but there are ALREADY TOPICS COVERING THOSE THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

So do yourself a favor and read all of the topics in total, you might for once, cite one!; once and a while and impress someone important, then you might be known as "that guy" not, "some noob"

#107 cfriday

cfriday
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 01:58 AM

Yeah, sorry about posting something that might have already been out there, but I spent about 15 minutes looking for a similiar forum and even searched "Multiplayer" and found shit. So, that being said, you can bitch at me because I am a "noob" or you can redirect me to the proper forum topic or better yet, you can answer my question because I guarantee you other "noobs" are going to make the same mistake and post new topics everyday about stuff already covered because that's what we do! :rolleyes: But no, seriously, how do you stop the elite IFV/seal combo rush? I'm stumped.

#108 Speeder

Speeder

#ControlMOre

• Hosted
  • 8,992 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega
  •  Mental Omega Creator

Posted 08 March 2007 - 02:18 PM

Posts moved. :rolleyes:

mainbanner.jpg
bt_left.pngbt_fb.pngbt_yt.pngbt_tw.pngbt_md.pngbt_right.png
115776.png

#109 mevitar

mevitar

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Hosted
  • 1,971 posts
  • Projects:Doom Desire
  •  (◉ _ ◉)

Posted 09 March 2007 - 12:57 PM

this reminds me of an GI IFV rush in YR...
maybe you should try it against SEAL IFV? after all, GI costs 200$, IFV 600$ and SEAL 1000$, that makes 2 GI IFVs (2x800$) for one SEAL IFV (1600$)

although i didn't test it in MO, i it should work

you could also try multiple Desolators (like 7 or more - IFVs are weak and probably won't stand a chance against 7 deployed Desolators), Rhino rush and so on... try thinking something yourself too
ded signature

(◉ ᗝ ◉)

#110 Gosho

Gosho

Go for it!

• Members
  • 780 posts
  • Projects:C&C Mahaira
  •  Doing something hideous, disturbing, anti-social

Posted 09 March 2007 - 01:58 PM

He was talking how to stop that rush with Epsilon/Yuri forces, not Allied or Soviet.

Kinda strange situation. I never liked Greece anyway. ;)

Edited by Gosho, 09 March 2007 - 04:42 PM.

#111 WrathOfLust

WrathOfLust

Celsia9SS

• Members
  • 272 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega,Robot Storm.
  •  Beta Tester/Sugester.

Posted 28 April 2007 - 05:15 AM

I think a wall of mayby 5 bunkers with gateling tanks in them should stop that kinda rush...light armored ifvs and infantry selas should die in amtter of seconds to taht...and u can repair bunkers if ifvs woudl try attackign them....just a theory dont know if it would work problem with that u have to have an idea were teh enmy is goign to come from, 1600 x 5? i dotn htink 5 would realy do mcuh dependign on how many you build it shoudnt be VERY fast but prety expesnive and if enemy is a experienced palyer he/she woudl probly build a wall around conyard so u cant get to that lol,

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

~Fear My Kirovs!~

#112 Zach

Zach
  • Members
  • 59 posts
  • Projects:Yuri's revenge: The Umbrella Wars
  •   A commando who will help his great leader return to glory. Or get some pie.

Posted 29 April 2007 - 04:12 PM

Hey guys. (Heads up on my spelling cause it sucks)

My battle plan is somewhat basic. Using ellispson forces, I uasually build up a large number of gat-tanks, lashers, floating discs, shadow tanks and at least 8 fighters. I use the shadow tanks on enemy infantry in a area where they will send them torwards my base. I use lashers and gat-tanks for defense and alot of physic disrupters as well. (although i find that useless now against the AI). I usally go up the soviets.

My army is mostly for attacking the following:
10-20 Lashers
8-10 Gat-tanks
5-10 Floating disc
5 magnitrons
8 Fighters
30+ Initiate
5-10 psycorp troopers
4 harpoons
5 speeders

Then I just go beserk on the enemy.
Pretty lame huh?
Posted Image doggys!
Posted Image
Posted Image
A new war has begun. This time, we may not get so lucky.

#113 CaptainCold

CaptainCold
  • New Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 06:15 AM

Heres my army:
Soviet:
Offence
12migs :xd:
Centurion Siege Crawler :lol:
With
boris and
2 flak troopers
inside
Defences
20 bunkers full

Allies:
Offence
24 barrcudes :)
Defences
Hella alot of both GIs :)
and some snipers

Yuris:
I never use yuri :rolleyes:

#114 SMxReaver

SMxReaver

Pro Gamer in Training

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 399 posts
  • Projects:None ATM
  •  StarCraft 2

Posted 29 May 2007 - 08:53 PM

Hai, Captain Cold, I luv yer strategy.

Wow, that's the saddest offensive plan setup that I've ever seen. CaptainCold, tell me you have MSN or something, I'd love to coordinate a game of MO with you.

#115 CaptainCold

CaptainCold
  • New Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 06:54 PM

Dude you really have it out for me. :p ;)

#116 WrathOfLust

WrathOfLust

Celsia9SS

• Members
  • 272 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega,Robot Storm.
  •  Beta Tester/Sugester.

Posted 31 May 2007 - 12:01 AM

Hahaha you should play some players online ull get some awesome moves then.

centurion with flak troopers inside?! comon those are ussless just get some flak trucks to support ur centurion and get tesla troopers or desolators inside the centurion.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

~Fear My Kirovs!~

#117 CaptainCold

CaptainCold
  • New Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 07:27 PM

Yeah i tryed that and it worked for awhile till the AI blew the non-living crap out of it with air. :thumbsupsmiley:
ceruion really needs so kinda AA :p

#118 Gelix

Gelix
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 12:33 PM

I had a strategy until Metel Omega, with its 'mod' the prism tanks disapeared. However, how do I de-install it? The manual dind suport my question! I quit the game enouth times and still the moderator dind disapear, how do I de-install? Help please

#119 CaptainCold

CaptainCold
  • New Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 09:41 PM

Why does every one queastion my starigy???? ;) :p

Edited by CaptainCold, 03 June 2007 - 09:42 PM.

#120 SMxReaver

SMxReaver

Pro Gamer in Training

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 399 posts
  • Projects:None ATM
  •  StarCraft 2

Posted 04 June 2007 - 01:26 AM

Because your strategy fucking sucks, to be bluntly honest. You lack any form of tactical experience in your strategy, and prove you're nothing more than a coward with it.

GB2/n00bism dude.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users