3930 replies to this topic

#2321 PeeWee

PeeWee

Title unavailable

• Members
  • 351 posts
  •  Why so serious error?

Posted 27 August 2008 - 05:42 AM

I wouldnt wanna meet that in a dark alley...
CPU: Phenom II X6 T1090 @ 3,85GHz
Memory: 8Gb DDR3 1600MHz
Graphics: XFX HD5870 XT
Mobo: ASUS Crosshair Formula IV
Monitor: Asus 22" 2ms @ 1680x1050
Case: Lian Li V2000 Fulltower
PSU: Corsair VX550W

#2322 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts
  • Projects:Sigma Invasion
  •  This person isn't important

Posted 27 August 2008 - 06:44 AM

You don't have to worry about that, it's too damn big to fit :p .
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

Background process. Has something to do with some activity going on somewhere. Sorting junkmail, I think. No value or interest. Doesn't do much except hog resource.

#2323 Guest_CR4ZYIV4N_Guest_*

Guest_CR4ZYIV4N_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2008 - 03:50 PM

heres a top veiw of a model on what it might have looked like.

it was never accually built because the war ended so the designs and pictures you see might vary.

Posted Image

#2324 Guest_CR4ZYIV4N_Guest_*

Guest_CR4ZYIV4N_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2008 - 04:10 PM

heres a top veiw of a model on what it might have looked like.

it was never accually built because the war ended so the designs and pictures you see might vary.

Posted Image

SRRY FOR DOUBLE POST CANT FIND EDIT BUTTON

this variant had 4 88mm guns in turrets in the front, 2 in the back, and a double 88mm AAA turret on the top along with varios AA guns

and yes, the 88mm anti tank guns are the turrets from the Tiger 1, and in front of it is a King Tiger, wich is much larger than an Abrams.

High altitude airstrikes would be the most effective way to take it out, because its far to valuable to be sent alone, so it will have infantry and maybe a tank or two. all that AA woyld make low altitude airstrikes difficult, and those heavy Naval guns could sink any unfortunate destroyer or cruiser too close to shore.

it probably didnt have to engage shermans because they coulnt penetrate its armour and it could probable run a sherman over, and 1 shell from those main guns would create a crater ten metres across, most likley leveling 2-3 shermans plus the shockwave and shrapnel would kill anny nearby infantry. but the only real problem is that the eight(or more) Daimler E-boat engines would burn though gas faster than about 15 tanks. not to mention its as slow as hell and so dangerous that a high altitude bombing with B-17s might be demmed necessary and unless the beast had fighter cover(it might due to its value to the germans) it would be vitualy helpless because 1 double flak gun vs a handful of bombers= fail

#2325 morsematten

morsematten
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:52 PM

i'm actually quite disappointed with how GLA came out. I was expecting an airforce for assualt general because it would make more sense, if not, assualt would just be like a GLA version of the tank gen. i think GLA should get an airforce.
I'm the nut cracker, and i'll crack your nuts.

#2326 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2008 - 03:07 PM

Well, have you ever thouht of giving logos for Assult Gen, Flame Gen and Robot Gen?
Everytime I see there base, I feel a little... Well, I don't know how to explain that feeling...

#2327 Legend_28

Legend_28
  • Members
  • 64 posts
  • Projects:Making Maps.
  •  Loyal Fan to Contra!

Posted 30 August 2008 - 04:34 PM

i agree..

a couple of things:

1.) Make anti-toxin weapons (from CCs) able to clear up toxin clouds
2.) Make GLA Toxins Scud Storm release Toxin AND ACID.

Edited by Legend_28, 30 August 2008 - 04:34 PM.

- Regards Jamie

My PC:
Intel Core 2 Duo, (2 CPU's) @ 2.66 Ghz
2048 MB Ram
NVIDIA 8300GS with 512 MB video Ram
19" Wide Screen TFT

- That's why i just own!

#2328 Zaim

Zaim
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 11:50 PM

is it possible to be able to add option to enable Windowed Mode?

this would be appreciated alot.

thanks

#2329 Guest_Cnc#1 fan_*

Guest_Cnc#1 fan_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2008 - 08:57 AM

Reduce building armor like it was

#2330 Guest_haejin_*

Guest_haejin_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2008 - 02:19 PM

about the china tank general

there is some plant to produce mass tank
i think, it could be better to get various special tank from the ZTZ-104 :

one star
- a tank with mine layer (950$)
- a tank with small machine gun like on supply truck (850$)
two star
- a infantery tank that comes with 3 tank hunter and 2 red guard, they can't fire from the tank but could hold in
these tank gets no tourel but a more heavy gun than other ZTZ`(1200$)
upgrade : 3000$ in propadanga center, a propaganda tower

#2331 ApOcOlYpS

ApOcOlYpS

title available

• Project Team
  • 523 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation

Posted 04 September 2008 - 08:40 PM

why would you have a tank with a small machine gun like on the supply truck cost more than a ZTZ. You have the gatling tank and dragon tank which are marvalous for anti infantry.

And if you want a mine layer, ask for the miners that were in previous versions. I LOVED THOSE GUYS, though I'm not too sure if there still there. they may be. I've only played inf gen once or twice.

#2332 Guest_haejin_*

Guest_haejin_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2008 - 11:59 AM

because the gatling and dragon tank are the first to be destroyed most of time, so there not very useful in a tank to tank fight where some time there is one or two tank hunter walking next... also, ZTZ is the tank of the tank gen, it should be better than other tank and get already a small machin gun on it design.

#2333 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts
  • Projects:Contra

Posted 05 September 2008 - 03:33 PM

The tank would have been extremely slow - probably less than the paltry 20 kph the Maus could manage - and difficult to command effectively in combat. While its relative invulnerability would have made up for some of these shortcomings but something that big and that slow would have been destroyed one way or another.

Such a big tank will live on real battlefield until the first artillery strike. And its over.

how bout a modernized version of this for the tank general?

No, tank general already has its super unit.

Well, have you ever thouht of giving logos for Assult Gen, Flame Gen and Robot Gen?

Assault has the logo on his command truck. As for others, I will add it.

#2334 Guest_Guest_bozopof_*_*

Guest_Guest_bozopof_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2008 - 04:32 PM

just a suggestion for the next patch (if there will be any)

why not give the cybernetic general an MQ-8B as primary scout drone? and a few addons that will be available after building a strategy center, MQ-8B (Fire Scout) can be used as a stealth detector, scout, target designator or even basic attack unit.

http://en.wikipedia....MQ-8_Fire_Scout check the link for more info.

#2335 Guest_FrendlyM_*

Guest_FrendlyM_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2008 - 10:04 PM

Would it be possible to construction units gain veterancy? Means they would build/repair faster?

#2336 Guest_FrendlyM_*

Guest_FrendlyM_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2008 - 05:34 PM

And there's a problem with GLA Black Market. In building description is written somethink like "Provides technology and money" but there are no available upgrades. The building works like tunel network.... I don't know if it is suppoesed to work like this(hope not - I'd prefer if this building keeps it's original function ), but if it is, then you should change building description. :evgr:

#2337 Legend_28

Legend_28
  • Members
  • 64 posts
  • Projects:Making Maps.
  •  Loyal Fan to Contra!

Posted 21 October 2008 - 02:30 PM

it varies between the GLAs, some have upgrades, some allow 5 infantry to be held, and some act like tunnels, not sure which general gets what tho...
- Regards Jamie

My PC:
Intel Core 2 Duo, (2 CPU's) @ 2.66 Ghz
2048 MB Ram
NVIDIA 8300GS with 512 MB video Ram
19" Wide Screen TFT

- That's why i just own!

#2338 Guest_Audulf_*

Guest_Audulf_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 October 2008 - 07:36 PM

I suggest for the tank general a new type of overlord, an artillary overload armed with about 3 cannons. These cannons fire rapid, and can bombard a base easely, however its range shouldn't be over great.

For the airforce General, I suggest a new power ''Airborne'' attack, multiple rangers, missle defenders and advanced crusaders tanks (2 barrels + tow) will be dropped. I found this to be a great idea, since I cant find the standart crusader anymore in the game.

#2339 ApOcOlYpS

ApOcOlYpS

title available

• Project Team
  • 523 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation

Posted 25 October 2008 - 12:45 AM

yes....you found it to be a great idea from USA assault general and China artillary general from Zero Hour reborn......

#2340 Guest_jijin_*

Guest_jijin_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 October 2008 - 12:34 PM

tao the nuke need surface to air defenses

with gatelin tank and sam infantery he can't fight against air force general....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users