#22 Deathscythe1911

Deathscythe1911

Dr. Wierd

• Members
  • 497 posts
  • Projects:Learning Orion (The song, from Metallica) on Guitar

Posted 24 September 2003 - 12:33 AM

Wasnt Oswald a ex-sniper.
Look in my pants, Then look at my avatar, is it your facial expression... he he he....

#23 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 24 September 2003 - 12:58 AM

Posted Image

We don't take things sitting down. The war on terror was justified.
Posted Image
My Favorite Website.My UniversityAnd... Mein Kampf?
C. elegans for President

#24 Deathscythe1911

Deathscythe1911

Dr. Wierd

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 24 September 2003 - 01:28 AM

You see, all of those deaths can't be in vain. Thats why America is in war. Not for money or dominance, but to make sure those lives lost were not for nothing. I hate war but it must be done. The most effective means of peace is to prepare for war.(thanks for the quote gen. washington.)
Look in my pants, Then look at my avatar, is it your facial expression... he he he....

#25 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 24 September 2003 - 02:08 AM

lol u took that right off of my sig!
Posted Image
C. elegans for President

#26 Deathscythe1911

Deathscythe1911

Dr. Wierd

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 24 September 2003 - 02:10 AM

actually i got the line out of a metallica song. But i used the quote as well.

#27 bullethead

bullethead

Your End

• Project Team
  • 923 posts
  • Projects:none for now
  •  Someone who used to be

Posted 26 September 2003 - 11:00 PM

What, are you saying the US Government blew up the Pentagon? That's ABSURD!

Hows that absurd? At first before reports said it was a plane said that it was a truck with expolisives in it. Then they changed it to a plane once the towers were hit..Also did you know that on 9/11 the goverment was supposed to be running simulated test on crashing planes into buildings..Hmmm thats the wierd that the towers were crashed into by planes the same day the goverment was gonna run the tests. The whole Us goverment is big fat lie..And yes we are the ones that supported bin laden earlier.
Life is but a dream in someones head

Nexus lives in death

#28 bullethead

bullethead

Your End

• Project Team
  • 923 posts

Posted 26 September 2003 - 11:02 PM

And which metallica song might this be?

Nexus lives in death

#29 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 26 September 2003 - 11:14 PM

Post content removed
Posted Image
C. elegans for President

#30 Deathscythe1911

Deathscythe1911

Dr. Wierd

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 27 September 2003 - 01:32 AM

And which metallica song might this be?

Don't Tread on me

"Liberty or death, what we so proudly hail. Once you provoke her, rattling of her tail."

I think you get the picture.

#31 bullethead

bullethead

Your End

• Project Team
  • 923 posts

Posted 27 September 2003 - 02:03 AM

[quote]Post content removed

Nexus lives in death

#32 Deathscythe1911

Deathscythe1911

Dr. Wierd

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 27 September 2003 - 02:07 AM

Easy dammit! Cool it down. I don't want anymore people to leave because of abuse.

#33 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 27 September 2003 - 07:03 PM

MSpencer, cool out. There is no need to flame. Consider this a warning.

BH, our government is not the best around. It most certainly is not the worst either. We have our share of problems. What the government releases might be misconstrued by the news media, which it often is. The news media could have said a car bomb damaged the Pentagon without actually knowing what truly happened. We will never know what happened, much like the Kennedy Assassination.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

#34 bullethead

bullethead

Your End

• Project Team
  • 923 posts

Posted 27 September 2003 - 08:05 PM

Exactly fenring thats why I brought this thread up in the first place..to just consider the possibility...I mean come on everything here is basically built up on lies. The government seems to have a handbook on lying. :D And theres alot of evidence pointing towards the US bringing this upon us. But Im not gonna say we did crash the planes, or that we hired our old Al-queda friends to high-jack planes...did you think thats why we havent "found" bin laden yet...but these are just thoughts...and you guys can think what ya want...its a free world...kinda...so :lol:

Also Ill remove what I posted in that backlash against msspencer. Its not needed here.

Nexus lives in death

#35 Dave

Dave

title available

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 08:29 PM

It's obvious Kennedy was not killed by LHO, (what a strange set of initials)
Here is the blatent evidence which proves it
1. LHO was caught with a Mauser Kar98K, which fire 7.92 ammo
2. 7.92 is the 2nd highest caliber rifle ammo (the highest being 12.7 or .50)
3. Ask MS, what happens if you get shot 3 times in the back of the head by 7.92, do you just slump over with minimun cranial damage, or does your head explode?
4. The Kar 98k is bolt action, it takes an average of 1second to reload it, if Kennedy was hit once, his head would have moved forward, meaning that the second bullet would have hit him on the side or top of the head
5. NOW, a US army M1911a1, (which I assume secret Service use (ever noticed how that abrevates to SS)) can fire 3 rounds in less than 3 seconds, espically if there are 2 gunmen

Think about this, and compare it too what the US government said
Proud supporter of the FZVA
GoTo: http://www.fvza.org/

#36 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 12 March 2005 - 08:39 PM

It's obvious Kennedy was not killed by LHO, (what a strange set of initials)
Here is the blatent evidence which proves it
1. LHO was caught with a Mauser Kar98K, which fire 7.92 ammo
2. 7.92 is the 2nd highest caliber rifle ammo (the highest being 12.7 or .50)
3. Ask MS, what happens if you get shot 3 times in the back of the head by 7.92, do you just slump over with minimun cranial damage, or does your head explode?

One hit him in the leg, one hit the driver and one hit him in the head. Not all 3. Thats what the gov said anyway. I myself think it was a conspiracy. This guy took a picture just before he was shot in the head and the camera was aiming towards the grassy knowl. The bloke got it developed, but as it was black and white it was hard to make out. So they took about 20 years to get it coloured properly. And they found 2 guys at the top of the knowl with a gun. But it was said the picture was unreliable because it had been edited and was over 20years old. Theres alot of evidence to say that LHO was not the only person there that day. From a witness, he said one of LHOs bullets went into the pavement beneath him, and he checked it out and was 100% certain it was a bullet. This means 2 of the bullets, that hit Kennedy didn't killed him if he fired three. There must have been a 2nd gunner. Again the US government said that wasn;t a case and said it was a lie, as otherwise they would have to make up the "magic bullet" theory and lots of scientists would figure out they were lying.

4. The Kar 98k is bolt action, it takes an average of 1second to reload it, if Kennedy was hit once, his head would have moved forward, meaning that the second bullet would have hit him on the side or top of the head

Get your facts right dude, one bullet hit him in the head not 3, only 1.

#37 Dave

Dave

title available

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 05:25 PM

Oh, well, my whole knowledge of the assaination comes from stuff I did ages ago and Red Dwarf :p

but still, I liek making lists, it makes me feel more intelligent :p
Proud supporter of the FZVA
GoTo: http://www.fvza.org/

#38 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts
  • Projects:MasterNews 3
  •  The Man Behind the Curtain

Posted 16 March 2005 - 05:38 PM

Tests have been done to show that the weapon that LHO used could have been fired 3 times in the timespan that he had a line of sight to Kennedy. The fact that he was a Marine would mean that he was a competent marksman. Also, the fact that the bullets did not all hit Kennedy would make sense, as three rushed shots would be unlikely to all hit. I would guess the first shot was the best aimed, with the others being taken for effect.
Posted Image

Well, when it comes to writing an expository essay about counter-insurgent tactics, I'm of the old school. First you tell them how you're going to kill them. Then you kill them. Then you tell them how you just killed them.

Too cute! | Server Status: If you can read this, it's up |

#39 Silent_Killa

Silent_Killa

Village Idiot

• Project Team
  • 790 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 01:41 AM

dude, this stuff honestly made me laugh when I first saw it... what should we debate next, the Roswell incident? Kenedy is one thing, but seriously, the US government blowing up the Pentagon?
My political compass
Economic Left/Right: 6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.64

"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility." -Sigmund Freud
"Laws: We know what they are, and what they are worth! They are spider webs for the rich and mighty, steel chains for the poor and weak, fishing nets in the hands of the government." -Pierre Joseph Proudhon
"You sleep safe in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do you harm." -George Orwell

#40 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 18 March 2005 - 08:20 PM

What, are you saying the US Government blew up the Pentagon? That's ABSURD!

Hows that absurd? At first before reports said it was a plane said that it was a truck with expolisives in it. Then they changed it to a plane once the towers were hit..Also did you know that on 9/11 the goverment was supposed to be running simulated test on crashing planes into buildings..Hmmm thats the wierd that the towers were crashed into by planes the same day the goverment was gonna run the tests. The whole Us goverment is big fat lie..And yes we are the ones that supported bin laden earlier.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This paranoid fool cracks me up. How is it NOT absurd that the US gov would create a disaster like this? I never heard of the gov running tests that day. You'd better back that one up with some facts. Just cause you said it doesn't make it true.

The trail of the terrorists OBVIOUSLY lead to REAL terrorists not the US gov. *shaking head* that's one of the most immature and dumbest thing I've read on these forums since 100k casualties in Iraq!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users