1.05.06 FINAL Bug Reports
Posted 28 December 2007 - 09:16 AM
Posted 28 December 2007 - 04:15 PM
- The Mordor fortress does not always show all heroes that need to be revived.
Posted 28 December 2007 - 04:36 PM
Posted 28 December 2007 - 05:24 PM
The witch king seems to die when on foot when his health is about 50% ish. I've noticed this a few times, in fact i'm not sure if this occurs for all the nazgul also since I noticed a few of my Nazgul just dying when on foot/horse even though their health was about 50% ish. It could have been a hero killing them, just seemed rather sudden however
Posted 28 December 2007 - 08:31 PM
Posted 29 December 2007 - 09:15 AM
Posted 29 December 2007 - 05:51 PM
When you combine 2 Soldiers of Rhun battalions (units with spear and shield), if you put them into the porcipine/wall stance, they become unresponsive and will not move when you tell them to.
When playing a plot map with Rohan, AI cannot attack the main gate.
This mod has got to be the greatest mod ever though! GREAT JOB!
I just would really love it if I could use Haradrim units on a plot map...
:edit: when I play the campaign, the game constantly completely turns my screen red. It keeps flickering normal/RED.
Edited by USAF CCT, 29 December 2007 - 05:53 PM.
Posted 29 December 2007 - 06:02 PM
Posted 30 December 2007 - 11:07 AM
no wight created after using nazgul's morgul blade
Posted 30 December 2007 - 02:35 PM
Posted 30 December 2007 - 07:26 PM
It doesn't crash, it just doesn't show the hero. You have to put another horde in the territory to be able to select him. Good that you reminded me of this since I just found out that Nazgûl cost 0 CP.
1 Command point isn't a bug, it is because WotR crashes if a hero doesn't use commandpoints.
Posted 30 December 2007 - 08:10 PM
1) CTD when as Arnor on map Minas Tirith (defending) against 3 allied Mordor factions. When I destroy the MIDDLE faction (in the middle of pelenor - directly facing front gate of citadel), CTD occurs...
2) Citadel in Minas Tirith as Arnor does not produce builders.
3) Istari, Dunedain, and Elf alliances not available to Arnor on "fortress" maps. Is this on purpose? It's just that you can't upgrade archers with fire arrows without these alliances. Would it not be better to put this upgrade in the blacksmith like silverthorn arrows? This is not technically a bug I know, but perhaps a small oversight?
Thank you again RJ and co. for a very enjoyable and simply brilliant mod! Very much looking forward to next installment!
Posted 30 December 2007 - 09:15 PM
In my opinion you should put those upgrades as powers. Men-at-Arms isn't much of a problem, but Elven and Dunedain Alliance are. Please make them powers, instead of Summon Rivendell Warriors & Cloud Break, put those alliances there, and make them require only 14 or 13 PP.
What is CTD btw?
- My WotR RTS Battle crashed. I was playing as Rohan on Helm's Deep, and I was defeated by Angmar, Mordor and Goblins. I had Theoden, Radagast, Merry and I called Erkenbrand's reinforcements, but only Erkenbrand was alive when I lost all my buildings.
- Hama's Hero Aid ability level requirement is wrong (says it's 3, but it doesn't active at that level)
- The hero army leader bug appears to happen with all of Arnor's heroes except with the armored swordsman guy.
- Perhaps Rohirrim Warriors should require lvl 2 Stables as well, and leave Yeoman Scouts the only units for lvl 1.
- Yeoman Scouts' cost could be reduced a little (to 350 or something), they are not really worth 400.
- Buildings grant too much resources. I find that unit production structures level too fast, and there's always resources for everything. Either make buildings grant less resources or just increase the interval between resource production.
- Siege weapons' area need to be nerfed a bit. There is this mordor catapult, that with the bouncing missile destroyed 3 watch tower expansions of my Rohan fortress in a single shot.
- Many units do not appear in WotR's army list.
Edited by Xingdao Fan, 30 December 2007 - 09:25 PM.
Posted 30 December 2007 - 09:45 PM
Posted 31 December 2007 - 12:39 PM
I found one that really has me ripping my hair out. When I play War of the Rings as Arnor, If I use Captain Carthean and he loses a battle or I retreat, the game flips out and freezes up, then I get an error report and it closes. I don't know if it does this for anyone else, but it's seriously irritating. I was thirty minutes into a WotR game where all slots were filled up with com units on hard, and it froze up on me. I almost kicked the computer Please, tell me if this is just my comp or if it does this for anyone else? Also, I'm not sure if it does the same thing with Argeleb and the others, I haven't lost using them yet (Lol, Carthean sucks anyways. I never use him, never build him, never do anything with him. He's an exact copy of Faramir, only with worse taste in clothes.) I forgot to add that the bug counts if I just quick-resolve it also. So I don't know what's up. The little yellow line above him representing that he is a unit disappears and he's just sitting there. Then when I try to click on him to move him somewhere else, the game freezes up and about five seconds later, it closes.
Oh yeah. And before I forget...Why are the Trebuchet ramparts on Arnor BFME1 RJ maps built without Trebuchets anyways? You can't get a Trebuchet up onto the wall... I have to assume they're being left empty because they haven't been updated.
Does anyone else at all have either of these problems are am I alone in a sinking ship here?
The game crashes for me as well. You are not the only one.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users