• This topic is locked This topic is locked
155 replies to this topic

#121 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 01 May 2004 - 04:47 AM

Propperly used that Nervegas would have been as destructive as a Nuclear device, with the only difference that the Germans would get the chance to capture the Soviet material. Say 2 for the prize of 1. Soviet Troops killed + Soviet tanks & Arty captured. :shock:

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

- The mathemathical probability of God existing is 67% -

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

#122 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  • Projects:AGSA
  •  Modder

Posted 01 May 2004 - 10:23 AM

what if the soviet union had declared war on germany instead?
Stalin, disgusted with nazism and hitler being a head puppeteer, moves her forces and crushs berlin early .... hence the allies must now deal with the soviet union

"bring in RA music" :lol:
Posted Image

#123 DaEm0NuL

DaEm0NuL

Gameing my life to the end of it

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 01 May 2004 - 07:03 PM

@ Alliea General NO!
Ok say that they used the nerve gas and beaten USSR but why shouldn't the allies use it against the nazis ?

#124 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 01 May 2004 - 10:03 PM

For one, the Allies didn't have it yet either. Nervegas was discovered in Germany by accident somewhere in the 1930's. But besides Germany no other countries actually picked up on this till after WW2.

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

#125 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

5700 vxl files & counting...

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  • Projects:D-Day
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 01 May 2004 - 10:37 PM

The British had nerve gas they were planing to uses it in the event of invasion by the Germans...

Posted Image
Posted Image

#126 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 02 May 2004 - 12:24 AM

Highly unlikely. Look at the dates from which the agents were produced.

http://www.geocities...veral/Lab/7050/

Even if production had started the minute the agent was discovered in Britain than it is highly unlikely that if would have been ready for the date of "Operation Seelion"

Posted Image

#127 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 02 May 2004 - 01:04 AM

Well I know they had a ton of some sort of gas ready to spew on to the landing beaches...

Probably mustard gas :|

Posted Image
Posted Image

#128 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  •  Modder

Posted 05 May 2004 - 08:46 AM

the russian pre-emptive attack is still a pretty cool idea though i.e. they find out about hitlers treachery because an german officer defected...
Posted Image

#129 raminator

raminator

Humba, Humba, Humba Tätärä

• Hosted
  • 1,600 posts
  • Projects:ehmmm don´t tell you :P
  •  der Biermeister hat gesprochen

Posted 05 May 2004 - 09:45 AM

the only problem is that the alternate timeline is for german campaign with german victory...
so russian can´t take berlin or atleast if they do they take such big losses that germany can easyly overrun russian defence
Posted Image
if ^ does not work click here
I support Xeno getting well. Go Xeno!

#130 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  •  Modder

Posted 05 May 2004 - 10:55 AM

oh I see :shock:

Okay then, Russian attempts to take berlin but fails for some reason i.e. hidden german units or reinforcements.
Posted Image

#131 raminator

raminator

Humba, Humba, Humba Tätärä

• Hosted
  • 1,600 posts
  • Projects:ehmmm don´t tell you :P
  •  der Biermeister hat gesprochen

Posted 05 May 2004 - 12:19 PM

that sounds better =)
Posted Image
if ^ does not work click here
I support Xeno getting well. Go Xeno!

#132 DaEm0NuL

DaEm0NuL

Gameing my life to the end of it

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 06 May 2004 - 06:55 PM

There are a LOT of posib but i think it should be adopted the most concrete and real cause .

#133 Phoib

Phoib
  • Members
  • 29 posts
  • Projects:Blitz2, Blitz3, TW2

Posted 21 May 2004 - 01:38 PM

Germany was researching Nuclear Power, not Nuclear Bombs. In fact the german scientists never considered the possibility of using Nuclear power as a weapon.

Add to that the fact that nearly the entire German supply of heavy water was lost by combined actions of british commando's and Norwegian Resistance and you're looking at the fact that by 1945 Germany was about 5-10 years away from developing a nuclear device. You suggested 1943  :oops:

Some interesting stuff about the German A-bomb program.

#134 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 05:13 PM

The bottom line in that article is..

OKAY, SO I'M SPECULATING..... BUT ONLY A LITTLE...

The fact is he's taken so many "Shortcuts" i don't even know where to start..

Posted Image

#135 Phoib

Phoib
  • Members
  • 29 posts
  • Projects:Blitz2, Blitz3, TW2

Posted 21 May 2004 - 07:22 PM

They did have a nuclear reaction 2 years before the Americans at Los Alamos.

If someone put two and two together...

#136 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 05:31 PM

We'll see..

Posted Image

#137 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 24 June 2004 - 06:15 PM

But then I can't do a mission were you invade NY as it's all irradiated :/

Posted Image
Posted Image

#138 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 07:44 PM

Hmmm... why don't we make the Nazi's land in Canada. I'm sure that would make TankRus very very happy. :D

Posted Image

#139 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 24 June 2004 - 10:18 PM

lol he would love that, as then I would have to make a bunch of Canadian units to go in the mission :D

Posted Image
Posted Image

#140 Major_Gilbear

Major_Gilbear

God-Emperor of Dune

• Members
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 10:59 PM

lol he would love that, as then I would have to make a bunch of Canadian units to go in the mission

Um, just use a Sherman as a Grizzly, and a Preist as a Sexton, etc? I think that might take... Oooh, about 20 seconds? :drunk:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users