Coding S.E.E. - DC

• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

#141 Gollum

Gollum
  • Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 03:22 PM

I along with others have much faith and support for you Naz! Keep that in mind and know that in your failures we still have the faith! Keep up the good work!
I'm not listening, not listening!

#142 Ridder Blauw

Ridder Blauw

title available

• Project Team
  • 1,277 posts
  •  Do not force yourself into modding it's bad for your health.

Posted 11 October 2011 - 03:28 PM

Damn it :dry: The Hill Trolls from RotWK needs so much tweaking it's beyond me to make them reach SEE standards. I'm gonna have to postpone them for someone else to fix later on *sigh* I hate piling up the list of "fix later" stuff, but I need to move on or I'll be stuck. RB or RG or whoever can do this... Hill trolls needs:

- Burning Death FX (tried to copy cave Trolls but INIs differ too much)
- Polished weapon, since they sometimes attack with no anim? The two attack anims needs to be timed with the knock back damage nugget i gave them.
- Fixed commandset since the stance button is grayed out and set to defensive (?)

This is not a good day, coding wise and my mind is blank without ideas/solutions :wacko: I'll move on to the heroes, and after that I'm ready to hand it over to RB for work on Spell Books and hero powers...

Nazgul I'm afraid I don't have time at the moment, but perhaps later? If you update the repo I'll look into it tommorow for sure.

#143 Ridder Blauw

Ridder Blauw

title available

• Project Team
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:42 PM

Damn it :dry: The Hill Trolls from RotWK needs so much tweaking it's beyond me to make them reach SEE standards. I'm gonna have to postpone them for someone else to fix later on *sigh* I hate piling up the list of "fix later" stuff, but I need to move on or I'll be stuck. RB or RG or whoever can do this... Hill trolls needs:

- Burning Death FX (tried to copy cave Trolls but INIs differ too much)
- Polished weapon, since they sometimes attack with no anim? The two attack anims needs to be timed with the knock back damage nugget i gave them.
- Fixed commandset since the stance button is grayed out and set to defensive (?) -Fixed!

This is not a good day, coding wise and my mind is blank without ideas/solutions :wacko: I'll move on to the heroes, and after that I'm ready to hand it over to RB for work on Spell Books and hero powers...

Nazgul I'm afraid I don't have time at the moment, but perhaps later? If you update the repo I'll look into it tommorow for sure.

#144 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition
  •  Veteran

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:18 PM

Np, no rush :rolleyes: One fixed I see... great! :good:

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#145 Ridder Geel

Ridder Geel

Master Yelloh

• T3A Staff
  • 10,852 posts
  • Projects:RC Mod + SEE + RTS Engine
  •  The Dangerous T3A Team Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 13 October 2011 - 08:20 AM

So... now we are trolling with trolls? :O :D
Ridder Geel

#146 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 13 October 2011 - 04:07 PM

Hhee yeah well we gave up on that and decided to rebind the model to the mountain troll SKL (if possible without serious errors). So for this unit, we're basically waiting for you to have some time to try it :evgr:

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

#147 njm1983

njm1983

title available

• Project Team
  • 2,867 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 08:11 PM

Why am I not surprised the hill trolls are all messed up? Everything out of rotwk is fubar'd!

So I assume the hill trolls will use the anims the mountain trolls use? Should be ok I think since they have large pike malet weapons.

#148 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 13 October 2011 - 10:03 PM

Yeah 90% of RotWK is FUBAR! :ermm: But the model itself is rather nice, and fits this faction well. But only 2 attack anims won't bring it to SEE standards, so we're gonna have to try this. If the model wont look all weird using that SKL it should turn out great with the big hammer yes =)

@RB: Drogoth is not updated and sent to the repo, 98% finished. I need help finding what's wrong with the targeting for the powers Fire Ball and Fire Flight though... When clicking the target, he does nothing? :blush: Could you have a look, put your magic coding fingers on it, and commit the fix when you have the time please =) When he's done, I'll fix Great Goblin, Azog, Bolg and Golfimbul and then my work is done with Moria :evgr:

(Drogoth will be in Rhûn later on, but I wanted to have him all done now, since I'm doing all other stuff in Moria faction anyways)

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

#149 Ridder Geel

Ridder Geel

Master Yelloh

• T3A Staff
  • 10,852 posts
  • Projects:RC Mod + SEE + RTS Engine
  •  The Dangerous T3A Team Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 13 October 2011 - 10:19 PM

Soon... I should have a lil bit of time to troll with the troll :D
Ridder Geel

#150 Guest_Ummmmm_*

Guest_Ummmmm_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2011 - 01:10 AM

I do hope you don't get rid of CaH, I do love playing with my Internet Troll!

#151 Ridder Blauw

Ridder Blauw

title available

• Project Team
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 05:27 AM

I'm afraid you might be dissapointed, but we'll have lots of trolls for you too play with! :crazed:

#152 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 18 October 2011 - 11:14 PM

RG is working on the Hill Troll rigging now, and I need RB's help with something...

Could you (RB) have a look at the current repo and check the giant? Hopefully you can find the reason that causes the giants charge speed to stop function when the giant reached damage level? This is all I have left to fix before I update the remaining heroes. :rolleyes:

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

#153 Ridder Blauw

Ridder Blauw

title available

• Project Team
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:49 AM

Ok, I'll see when I have the time. :good: Meanwhile perhaps you could continue with the heroes while Im in school anyway.

#154 Ridder Blauw

Ridder Blauw

title available

• Project Team
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 12:19 AM

The Moria Spellbook is well under way! Expect to see some good stuff on Moria soon! :wink_new:

#155 Lugdush

Lugdush
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 04:36 PM

Ho,Nazgul,are you planning on releasing some screenshots of the Moria heroes after you get them updated and added?Cant wait to see the Great Goblin,Bolg and the others.Glad that the Firedrakes will be replaced with real heroes.

#156 Ridder Blauw

Ridder Blauw

title available

• Project Team
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 07:03 PM

We MAY release some sort of trailer of the Moria faction, depends on how much time we have.

DISCLAIMER: I HAVE IN NO WAY DISCUSSED THIS WITH NAZ!

#157 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:13 AM

Update: Have had some seriously problems with a neighbour for a while, involving police and shit. So I had to take a break from SEE, but things are calming down (for now) and the sh*thead is being moved in 4 weeks from the building after I made some calls and and arrangements :tongevil: Anyways, if nothing serious happens today, I'll get back to coding the heroes this afternoon. Atm we got this:

- Shelob has been made into spell book summon! All powers done, but Hero Webbing...
- Cave Troll of Moria is in (no powers yet)!
- The Great Goblin is in (no powers yet)!
- Azog is in (using "Goblin King" body) with Warg Mount ability, replacing Scorpion Mount...
- Bolg is coming up...
- Golfimbul is coming up...

So, Moria will "only" have 4 goblin heroes, the cave troll and Shelob, but I think it will be adequate anyways as Moria will mostly be about huge numbers of units. Besides, Great Goblin will be awesome and very strong. Not to mention the Cave Troll of Moria and his huge devastating hammer :shiftee2:

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

#158 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:57 AM

Bolg is in (no powers yet) and Golfimbul is on the way. When this is done, I will polish some things and then hand over to RB for coding of hero powers... :rolleyes:

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

#159 njm1983

njm1983

title available

• Project Team
  • 2,867 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:23 AM

Yay! Gonna do my happy dance now!

#160 Damrod

Damrod
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 10:37 PM

*gasps* You mean that I won't be losing all of my massive infantry army to rank 10 mountain giants any more?!? (jumps in the air and runs around the room) I love. Seriously though, sounds awesome. Nice work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users