• Please log in to reply
1347 replies to this topic

#1201 Milones

Milones
  • Members
  • 209 posts
  • Projects:Destination Paris

Posted 03 June 2019 - 03:15 PM

Even after installing the patch i can't start any of the 2P missions.

The patch also changes all briefings and menu's to Chinese version.

#1202 Bloomlight

Bloomlight
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 04:39 PM

Thank you, the game works great but whenever i quit the game, it gives this error;

"A fail fast exception occurred. Exception handlers will not be invoked and the process will be terminated immediately."

Should i worry? Is it something important?

#1203 felipeluzzz

felipeluzzz
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 01:51 AM

I have one question tough: is there not a PDF with the missions in the game folder as there was in earlier versions? I ask because I noticied that the missions order in the game were changed, and since I was doing them in order now I don't really remember witch missions I have played or not.

Here's the new PDF with all the passwords of the 324 mission:
attachicon.gif Mission List.pdf

If anyone's bored here... maybe somebody wants to highlight all the new missions? Here are the mission lists for 1.46 (docx) + 2.0 (xlsx):
attachicon.gif MissionList_1.46+2.0.zip

Thank for providing the files!

If I counted it correctly there is 85 new missions on the 2.0 version. I highlighted them in green in the file below, feel free to correct it if anything is wrong.

Attached Files

Edited by felipeluzzz, 04 June 2019 - 01:52 AM.

#1204 TheSapperC2

TheSapperC2
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 11:07 PM

Hi! I’ve tried multiple times now to play C2 DP on my Windows 10 computer (steam version), and i’ve tried to install in legacy folder but that did not work either. I really want to play the edit of the org maps (such as La Rochelle etc). Does anybody have the data files for these maps?

Thanks!

Edited by TheSapperC2, 06 June 2019 - 11:10 PM.

#1205 Mehdi Seylani

Mehdi Seylani
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 08:21 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=Dmwg7EujCyU

Real Time Tactics Refined - Commandos 2 HD

#1206 IPD

IPD
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 06:14 PM

Hey All,

I downloaded and installed the "Destination Paris 2.0", but after I played 2-3 missions, all of a sudden the game freeze-crash and after restarting it, I lost my account

and quick saves. It's like I haven't played at all ...

I'm using Windows 10 Pro and have played DP 1.45 and 1.46 without any problems before.

I'm not using a Steam or a GOG version, but an older one.

Will appreciate it if anyone can help out with that ...

#1207 Milones

Milones
  • Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 07:49 PM

Is there perhaps a possibillity to highlight completed mission in the menu? Perhaps in 2.0? With a list of 300 missions its hard to keep track which ones are completed...

Edited by Milones, 19 June 2019 - 07:11 AM.

#1208 DubbelDrank_NL

DubbelDrank_NL
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 03:45 PM

Playing C2DP, I am enjoying C2 once again, it's been a long time since 2001 :)

Great job!

But how do I use the enemy uniforms? Pressing U doesn't do anything.

All other shortcuts work fine.

#1209 Milones

Milones
  • Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 05:18 PM

Is 2.0 already available in English?

I tried reinstalling a few times but always end up with a Chinese version..

#1210 eldiel

eldiel
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 09:45 AM

Why I can't pass some missions with ctrl + shift + N?  There are some missions which are absolutely annoying and no fun for me to play such as no hope left or castle of destruction and I fed up playing these episodes. Any way to activate the cheat function?

#1211 herbert3000

herbert3000

Guilty Until Proven Innocent

• Division Admins
  • 593 posts
  • Division:Commandos HQ
  • Job:Division Admin

Posted 16 October 2019 - 02:44 PM

Why I can't pass some missions with ctrl + shift + N?  There are some missions which are absolutely annoying and no fun for me to play such as no hope left or castle of destruction and I fed up playing these episodes. Any way to activate the cheat function?

Just enter the password for the mission you want to play in the main menu.

Ctrl + Shift + N only works in Commandos 1. In C2 it opens the debug dialog (if you are running the game from the debug.exe in windowed mode).

The mission list with all the passwords can be found here:

https://forums.revor...sion/?p=1101135

#1212 psychedelist

psychedelist
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 October 2019 - 04:48 PM

About The Ritual's Good Ending (here's my recording of achieving that),

Spoiler

Edited by psychedelist, 26 October 2019 - 04:55 PM.

#1213 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 27 October 2019 - 05:55 PM

NZ4 coming this year. Maybe for christmas or some speciall date. I will explain the good ending.

#1214 dani_madrid

dani_madrid
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 03:37 PM

Hi,

I've just installed Destination Paris 2.0, and I would like to know if it's possible to change to a higher resolution from 1024x768.

Another thing I noticed is that the portraits of units are gone. Anyone have experience this issue?

Thanks in advance

Regards

#1215 SirRH

SirRH

title available

• Members
  • 604 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 06:31 PM

Hi,

I've just installed Destination Paris 2.0, and I would like to know if it's possible to change to a higher resolution from 1024x768.

Another thing I noticed is that the portraits of units are gone. Anyone have experience this issue?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Are you sure you installed it correctly? DP 2.0 has a new exe (comm2p.exe) which allows higher resolutions up to 1920x1080 (not sure if it goes higher because my monitor only supports upto 1080p)

#1216 psychedelist

psychedelist
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 November 2019 - 03:43 PM

Hi,

Thanks in advance

Regards

If you mean the panel at the top left, it can be toggled by clicking anyone's portrait at bottom right. If there're no portraits even at bottom right, that's weird, i once randomly started having issues and crashes with them, but deleting game's settings helped ("Output" folder, but it also have save files, so careful).

If anyone has played with the 2.0 new rules, and also the author of this change, can you give any opinion on it, any advice in favor or against using it? I didn't play with it properly yet, but i noticed that there's more ammo and higher rate of fire, but since it takes more bullets to kill, effective kill capacity is lowered. If nerfing the capacity was the only goal, i think just ammo limit could have been lowered. The real consequence of the change is that rifles aren't instant kill anymore, and it's actually a big deal and the reason why i stayed with the old rules (also because such a high rate of fire is a bit unrealistic). It's fine for most of the missions that are beatable with stealth (although the old rifles were really useful here too), but there are some shooting-based missions too. Wouldn't the change make them a lot harder than intended? It may even break some missions where you have to face the instant kill snipers head on (i didn't actually test it, but if i understand the mechanics at all, those snipers could be a huge problem). Also, are there any missions that were specifically designed with the new rules in mind?

Edited by psychedelist, 02 November 2019 - 03:45 PM.

#1217 eldiel

eldiel
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 November 2019 - 11:19 AM

Hi,

Thanks in advance

Regards

Are you sure you installed it correctly? DP 2.0 has a new exe (comm2p.exe) which allows higher resolutions up to 1920x1080 (not sure if it goes higher because my monitor only supports upto 1080p)

You Made my day. I wasnt aware of that new exe and I was trying to play with old exe as patched to 1920x1080.   New exe works flawlessly and never crashes.

One question, why do the makers stick to the very original form for Commandos 1, expansion missions? I really need cigarettes and thief sometimes :)

#1218 Bisho1490

Bisho1490
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 01:00 PM

Hi, I dont know why, but from the mission "HALF LIVE" onwards I cant use anymore the X button (AUTO FIRE). Im playing in VERY HARD mode.

Does anybody  knows why?

#1219 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 04:02 PM

Hi, I dont know why, but from the mission "HALF LIVE" onwards I cant use anymore the X button (AUTO FIRE). Im playing in VERY HARD mode.

Does anybody  knows why?

Its normal. The design of the mission dont allow to use x

#1220 eldiel

eldiel
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 06:32 PM

without auto fire option, the game is impossible to play for me. Anyone can give me a tip how to mod the mission files so that I can edit those stuff. I think I can manage it myself as I modded AoEIII and Total War series before.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users