bfme1

• Please log in to reply
421 replies to this topic

#261 Randall

Randall
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 04:58 AM

hi bro i am playing, dont have problems , but i forgot my user name and password for server, thx.

#262 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 09 February 2017 - 09:02 AM

We changed the system a little

Now you can login at https://t3aonline.net/ with your Revora forum account.

There you can manage your server account (= account to login in the game interface) and see your profiles (=nicknames in the game interface).

Cheers.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#263 ryanmetcalfe123

ryanmetcalfe123
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 09:31 PM

After installing bfme I got an error message reading "ShellExecuteEx failed; Code 193. %1 is not a valid Win32 application."   .... Although I can then open the start up screen when I click on launch game nothing happens.  I have trawled this message board and cant find anyone else with a  similar message. 

I tried run as admin and compatibility etc. I also reinstalled through the T3A website... But both DaemonTools and Alcohol52% don't work with Windows 10 apparently.... Would appreciate any help with this.... Tearing my hair out!

Thanks

Ryan

#264 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 15 February 2017 - 09:36 PM

I assume you are trying to install BFME1? Did you install all patches using the all in one patch installer? Afterwards you don't need Daemon Tools or Alcohol52 anymore.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#265 ryanmetcalfe123

ryanmetcalfe123
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:03 PM

I assume you are trying to install BFME1? Did you install all patches using the all in one patch installer? Afterwards you don't need Daemon Tools or Alcohol52 anymore.

Yeah sorry BFME 1.   Where is the one patch installer?

#266 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 16 February 2017 - 06:12 AM

Next to this topic there is an installation guide with all steps listed.

#267 ryanmetcalfe123

ryanmetcalfe123
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 02:03 PM

Next to this topic there is an installation guide with all steps listed.

Apologies for me noobish ways... I have followed the instructions got the patches etc... When I try to run the game I get the following error messages.

Help please...

Attached Thumbnails

• Untitled.png
  • Untitled2.png

Edited by ryanmetcalfe123, 18 February 2017 - 02:48 PM.

#268 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 18 February 2017 - 03:03 PM

Did you check your options.ini?

#269 ryanmetcalfe123

ryanmetcalfe123
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 01:09 PM

Did you check your options.ini?

Yeah I have uploaded the options file from the previous page of this feed... Also run under admin and troubleshoot etc. 

Getting a new error message but same story as before

Attached Thumbnails

• Untitled4.png
  • Untitled3.png

#270 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 19 February 2017 - 01:27 PM

Did you use a bfme2 or bfme1 options ini? They might be incompatible.

BFME1

AllHealthBars = yes
AlternateMouseSetup = no
AmbientVolume = 44
AudioLOD = High
Brightness = 50
FirewallBehavior = 1
FirewallNeedToRefresh = FALSE
FirewallPortAllocationDelta = 0
FixedStaticGameLOD = VeryLow
FlashTutorial = 0
HasGotOnline = yes
HasSeenLogoMovies = yes
HeatEffects = no
IdealStaticGameLOD = VeryLow
IsThreadedLoad = yes
MovieVolume = 55
MusicVolume = 79
Resolution = 1920 1080
SFXVolume = 62
ScrollFactor = 50
StaticGameLOD = VeryLow
TimesInGame = 421
UnitDecals = no
UseEAX3 = no
VoiceVolume = 58

Adjust the resolution according to your screen.

#271 ryanmetcalfe123

ryanmetcalfe123
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 02:11 PM

Did you use a bfme2 or bfme1 options ini? They might be incompatible.

BFME1

AllHealthBars = yes
AlternateMouseSetup = no
AmbientVolume = 44
AudioLOD = High
Brightness = 50
FirewallBehavior = 1
FirewallNeedToRefresh = FALSE
FirewallPortAllocationDelta = 0
FixedStaticGameLOD = VeryLow
FlashTutorial = 0
HasGotOnline = yes
HasSeenLogoMovies = yes
HeatEffects = no
IdealStaticGameLOD = VeryLow
IsThreadedLoad = yes
MovieVolume = 55
MusicVolume = 79
Resolution = 1920 1080
SFXVolume = 62
ScrollFactor = 50
StaticGameLOD = VeryLow
TimesInGame = 421
UnitDecals = no
UseEAX3 = no
VoiceVolume = 58

Adjust the resolution according to your screen.

Thanks for your help.. I adjusted the options file and resolution. Getting the same error message

Attached Thumbnails

• Untitled5.png

#272 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 19 February 2017 - 02:37 PM

Do you run in compatibility mode?

#273 ryanmetcalfe123

ryanmetcalfe123
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 02:43 PM

Yeah... Tried all the options available. Crashes on each option except Windows XP but then it gets the error message. 

I have screen shot the options... Am I missing something?

Attached Thumbnails

• Untitled6.png

#274 shadowtairix

shadowtairix
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 05:50 AM

hey there, when I tried to install the launcher it gives me an error message that the download stopped prematurely.. what is the solution to this problem?

im using windows 10 

Edited by shadowtairix, 21 February 2017 - 05:51 AM.

#275 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:29 AM

Yeah... Tried all the options available. Crashes on each option except Windows XP but then it gets the error message. 

I have screen shot the options... Am I missing something?

Your options file is saved as an .ini file, not as .ini.txt? That's important.

It should be in winxp compability. Not sure what could cause that problem. Can you attach your T3A logfile? It's in %TMP%.

#276 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:30 AM

hey there, when I tried to install the launcher it gives me an error message that the download stopped prematurely.. what is the solution to this problem?

im using windows 10 

Can you try this launcher please -> http://server.cnc-on...nline_2.1.2.msi

#277 Gimlotr

Gimlotr
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:01 AM

Hello !

First time in this forum,

I reinstalled the game (official version), updated to 1.03, then 1.05 and1.06 with the french version and the online launcher. But when i want to start to play, the game doesnt starts. I juste see the launcher screen BFME.

I read all the messages on this topic and nothing worked. (compatibilty, run as administrator, reinstall the game and the updates)...

What should i do ?

I'm on Windows 10.

Thank you.

#278 Eismond

Eismond
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:48 AM

Hello !

First time in this forum,

I reinstalled the game (official version), updated to 1.03, then 1.05 and1.06 with the french version and the online launcher. But when i want to start to play, the game doesnt starts. I juste see the launcher screen BFME.

I read all the messages on this topic and nothing worked. (compatibilty, run as administrator, reinstall the game and the updates)...

What should i do ?

I'm on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Hey!
I've had also the same Problem. I think you need the Vista Fix. :)
I'm new here so i don't know if it's okay to give the link here... But it's easy to find via google..

#279 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 22 April 2017 - 12:21 PM

Yes, you probably need to add an options.ini file to your bfme directory. There are a number of threads about it here.

#280 TheNumenorean

TheNumenorean
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 12:54 AM

I was having gitches while trying to play the BFME1 campaign, so i decided to try reinstalling. However, the all in one patcher cannot connect to the server in order to retrieve patch103.exe. Is there something wrong with the servers, or with the patcher?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users