ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 29 October 2017 - 03:22 PM

Then the registry entry may be incorrect. Did you install the original game that is in the first post?

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#302 ProZodiaC

ProZodiaC
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 04:23 PM

Then the registry entry may be incorrect. Did you install the original game that is in the first post?

I formatted my pc and before that it was working just fine(so yes i installed the original game correctly) although BFME was on the D drive and was standing as it is but T3A Online Launcher was gone so I re-downloaded and installed T3A again now i have this problem. 

#303 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 29 October 2017 - 06:18 PM

Can you hook the game and try to start it from its normal shortcut? What's in the launcher log file in your %temp% directory?

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#304 ProZodiaC

ProZodiaC
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 09:40 AM

Can you hook the game and try to start it from its normal shortcut? What's in the launcher log file in your %temp% directory?

I did. It says

"

----- T3A:Online Launcher Start -----

Game: BFME
ERROR: BFME installation not found.
"
in T3AOnline_Log.

#305 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 30 October 2017 - 09:48 AM

Uninstall completely, and reinstall using the original game files.

#306 vvenomous

vvenomous
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 08:56 PM

nevermind...figured it out.

Attached Thumbnails

• Untitled.png

Edited by vvenomous, 29 November 2017 - 10:19 PM.

#307 YellowLotr

YellowLotr
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 04:21 PM

Hey so I downloaded T3A Online last night, and this morning I updated it to 2.1.3, and I hooked the new menu to the BFME 1 menu, and opened the BFME 1 menu, but when clicking on Launch BFME, all it does is say "You must run the game from it's install directory." Which I have tried, but this just gives me the same error.

Also, my system is Windows 10

#308 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 20 December 2017 - 07:09 PM

Run the shortcut with rightclick - run as admin.

#309 MrRolci

MrRolci
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 12:30 PM

I have trouble installing the launcher. Whenever I try to do it this happens: Could not write value debugger to key\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\lotrbfme.exe. Verify that you have sufficient access to that key.

#310 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 24 December 2017 - 12:43 PM

Rightclick, run as admin

#311 MrRolci

MrRolci
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 12:50 PM

The installer doen't have that option.

#312 Shask

Shask
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 04:55 PM

Hi,

I just downloaded the T3A launcher but can't manage to get it to work with RotWK of BFMEII. It works fine with BFME but for the other two games it seems to have no effect. The launcher starts the game but there's no change to splash screens, menu or UI (which do change for BFME) and when I try to play online the game tries to have me register with EA. I've tried repairing the installation of the T3A launcher with no luck. I wonder if this maybe has something to do with BFME and BFMEII/RotWK being in different install folders within program files (EA Games vs Electronic Arts)? But those are the default folder so seems like it should be okay. I haven't tried a clean install of BFMEII and RotWK since I don't have the discs with me and my internet is a bit slow to handle the giant iso files so hopefully this is a common and easy to fix problem? I didn't follow installation instructions to the letter (already had the game) but I do have the BFMEII patch switcher set to 1.06 (although switching patches works a bit funny, I have to re-copy in disc crack everytime I switch patches with different cracks for 1.00 and 1.09 else I get a ShadowLOD error) and RotWK updated to 2.02. Thanks for any help

#313 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 13 February 2018 - 08:54 PM

Don't use a crack, but only the nocd versions linked to in the instructions.

Just make sure you launch the game via the launcher, then type your T3A server account in the online login interface, even though it says EA account for BFME2/ROTWK.

#314 Shask

Shask
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:29 PM

That fixed the problem. Though if I'm honest what probably actually fixed the problem was hitting log in instead of register after putting in my username and password (Maybe it was greyed out before, maybe I was just dumb) thanks for your help!

#315 Blessiade

Blessiade
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 03:31 PM

Hi can you please help me and my friend. We have downloaded the client and it works great! However we don't know how to play against or together in the same game. We have tried to go to the online server and create/host game and we can both see each other etc. But it won't start as it keep saying something with Dlink etc. We have both put our firewalls down and go into the refresh NAT and tried the delay thing as well. We have also tried to go into network where we used Hamichi to connect our networks together and could see each other but didn't work unfortunately! PLEASE HELP! 

#316 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 24 February 2018 - 04:08 PM

You both have to forward an UDP port from your router to your computer, see https://forums.revor...rwarding-guide/

#317 Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 07:41 AM

Hiya so im using my disc for battle for middle earth 1. im trying to get the online t3a to work for it. i have patch 1.06 installed. i am running windows 10. i signed up and made a profile online with t3a for a server and account and the problem im having is it keeps telling me login timed out. 

#318 Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 07:49 AM

never mind im foolish and was clicking on the shrotcut to the game instead of the shortcut for t3a online have a good day 

#319 rofly

rofly
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 07:28 PM

Hello, I followed all the steps of download and installation, however, there is a remark saying that if your system is windos 10, the game does not pass the loading screen, correct? there it says how to solve this, however it was not very clear to me how to correct this error, could you kindly help me? I'm trying to download BFME 2

#320 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 14 March 2018 - 09:56 AM

You have to follow the instructions in the pinned topic about the options.ini file.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users